Buggy’s Shock
1.2k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon Austin's group arrived at Buggy's pirate campsite.

" Inform Buggy that someone has come here to kick his ass!" Austin turned to the three pirates and said.

" Yes, Sir!" The three pirates immediately ran into the camp to do so.

 

The pirates on the campsite noticed Austin's group and began to panic by informing Buggy that some mighty pirate hunters had arrived to take his head.

Austin, Brain, and the nervous Nami stood at a distance from the campsite, waiting for Buggy to come out of his camp, and it didn't take long before the pirates came out of their camp, 47 pirates in total, including the three pirates he had sent before.

( Originally, Buggy's pirates consisted of 50 individuals, including the Captain, but Austin has already killed the three pirates that were following Nami before, which means there are only 47 left).

Three individuals and a lion were at the front leading the upcoming pirates. The moment Austin noticed their unique looks, he knew who they were.

The first one was Buggy, a slim blue-haired man with an appearance resembling that of a clown. He had crossbones going down his face forming an X, two blue lines near both of his eyes, red lipstick, a big red nose on his face, and his jolly roger on his hat.

The second one was Cabaji, a tall, slender man with a unique hairstyle that covered half of his face. His hair is dark green. He wore a large blue and white checkered scarf covering his face's lower portion, a sleeveless purple coat, light blue pants, and white shoes.

The third one was Mohji, a man with a muscular torso and thick lips. He wore a white fur vest covering his chest area, blue pants held up by a yellow sash, and shoes in the shape of animal white fur feet.

Lastly, Richie, a large lion with green fur and a purple mane.

 

Buggy and his crew arrived and stood opposite Austin and his group.

" I heard that you come here to take my head? " Buggy asked sarcastically.

"Buggy the Clown," Austin smirked and added," Or should I call you the idiot with the big red nose?!" 

As soon as Austin finished his words, the area turned quiet. Seconds later, Buggy snapped out of his daze, yelling at Austin.

"Bastard! what did you just call me?! Do you want to die?! " 

" Buggy the clown, a man who is like the sworn brother to one of the Four sea Emperors, the Red Hair Shanks." Austin spoke sarcastically at first, but then his voice turned deeper as he continued, " A man who once was a crew member along with Shanks on that legendary ship, the Oro Jackson Ship, the Ship of The Roger Pirates!"

" How come a man who was once a Pirate king's crew member falls this low?" Austin frowned and yelled, " Tell me how, BUGGY?!"

 

The whole place was extremely silent, as gasps could be heard from the side of Buggy's crew, and even Brain looked surprised while Nami was standing in her place, stunned by all the information she had just heard.

Buggy's face was constantly changing, with different emotions on his face, such as surprise, shock, regret, and anger.

"I wasn't a crew member. I was just a trainer on the ship! " Buggy retorted.

" It doesn't matter, you were once on that ship alongside Roger, Shanks, Rayleigh, Oden, Gaban, and the others" Austin paused and looked at Buggy from head to toe before saying, " But now look at you, occupying a small town in the weakest sea, the East Blue, and playing the boss of some gang while destroying innocent towns in the process." Austin shook his head and stood proudly, looking down at Buggy as if the latter was an ant, and added, " I am disappointed in you, Buggy!"

 

The people from both sides keep their mouths shut, listening to these two talking about Legends as if they were their friends.

The more Buggy heard, the more shocked he became because apparently, this man before him knew a lot about him, especially about the Roger pirates, which made Buggy cautious and suspicious about Austin's identity and background.

"Who the hell are You?!" Buggy asked.

"I'm Ray D Austin." Austin declared. " As the Future Pirate king! I can't allow you to disgrace the honor of the late Pirate King, Gol D Roger."

"But as a sign of respect to the glorious Roger pirates, I will spare your life this time, so I will just beat you up until I'm satisfied" Austin paused for a second and continued in a severe tone, "But if I ever encounter you in a similar situation again, I will definitely kill you!"

 

Buggy looked at him for a moment and started laughing afterward as he said.

"The Future pirate's king? Hahahahahaha! And you think you can defeat me?!"

"Ho! it seems like the Bara Bara no Mi ( Chop-Chop Fruit ) has made you arrogant, Buggy! "Austin smiled and said.

Buggy stopped laughing as he looked at Austin in astonishment and said," So you already knew! Yet you still dare to say you can defeat me" Buggy smirked and added, "You know that neither you nor that swordsman beside you can cut me."

"That's what I was talking about before, Buggy!" Austin shook his head and continued, " Despite witnessing those at the peak of this world's strength before, the years you spent in this weak sea apparently made you forget that the Devil fruit users aren't as invincible as they claim."

 

Austin smirked and lifted both his hand. His left hand became transparent after turning it into the wind using his Devil fruit power, while in contrast, the color of his right hand changed to black after he clad it on the Armament Haki.

Lastly, Austin activated his 'Predator Mode' Skill at full capacity, which resulted in horrifying pressure and killing intent pressing down everyone in the area, especially Buggy's group.

" As you can see! I'm both a Logia Devil Fruit user and a Haki user!" Austin smiled savagely and said, " Now, Are you still sure I can't defeat you?!"

Buggy's smug expression collapsed as his confidence shattered. He shouted, panicking, " Who... The Hell... Are... you? You... f*cking... monster! "

" I told you before, didn't I? I told you I'm here to kick your ass until I'm satisfied," Austin grinned widely as he replied.

 

Buggy looked at Austin in horror, his weak crew may not know how strong this monster truly was, but he knew for sure how strong someone with both a Logia Devil fruit and a Haki was because he had witnessed the true power of both of them before.

This is why Buggy didn't even try to fight as he turned around to flee while thinking - I can't damage him since he has Logia Devil fruit while, on the other hand, I can get hurt since the other one is a Haki's user - Buggy cursed in his mind - I'm f**ked anyway, and on top of that, I can't even move freely because of this f**king pressure! F**k! - Buggy remembered a certain treasure he was chasing.

Just as I was close to finding that treasure, I met this freak here! - Buggy made up his mind - I need to run away!

 

Buggy fleed, or at least he tried to because when he was just going to do so, he got hit on his stomach and fell to the ground afterward.

Austin didn't give a chance for Buggy to run away and used 'Soru' to appear in front of the latter before punching him with all his might using his right fist, which was covered on Haki.

Buggy collapsed on his knees, coughing up blood, and raised his head with difficulty glancing in horror at his attacker.

 

Austin pulled out 'Diablo' ( His sword ), wrapped it in Haki, and slashed at Buggy twice, causing two massive wounds on his chest in the shape of an X.

The wounds burst with blood profusely, which resulted in Buggy losing consciousness due to his pain and grave injuries.

" I shall leave you with those scars, so you can always remember me, Buggy! " Austin looked down at the now unconscious Buggy and stated.

 

Austin then turned to look at the rest of the pirates, who were shivering in fear from the pressure emanating from him.

Seeing their Captain fall so easily at the hand of this monster made them lose their will to fight.

"Brain! Take care of those three, but don't kill them. " Austin ordered Brain, pointing at Cabaji, Mohji, and Richie. He then looked at the rest and said, "I will take care of the rest! "

 

Actually, Austin likes Buggy. He enjoyed his character and found him quite funny, whatever Buggy appeared in the anime, which is why he didn't want to kill all his crew here!

Also, killing Buggy here may have some unknown effects that may cause massive changes in future events, rendering all his knowledge from the anime useless.

 

Austin used 'Wind blades' with 'Wind bullets', killing half of the pirates while seriously injuring the rest, except for the three fools who escorted him here before since he gave them his words to spare them.

Adding the 25 ones he killed now to the three pirates who were chasing Nami before, Austin killed 28 Pirates in total from the Buggy's pirates.

As for why Austin has killed more than half of Buggy's crew, well, it's because he didn't want to let Buggy off easily and also because he wanted to minimize Buggy's crew's threat and the damage they would cause for innocent people in the future.

 

" Collect all of Buggy's treasures without exception and bring them here." Austin looked at the three pirates he had spared before and ordered them, to which they nodded quickly in response, indicating their understanding.

" And when you're done, pack up your things, take away your captain, and get the hell out of this island before I change my mind and kill you all here!" Austin added after he glanced at the injured pirates.

The three fools were trembling in fear, and when they heard what Austin said, they immediately went to do as they were told, not daring to be late for a second.

 

Austin glanced around and saw Nami standing there dumbfounded, still going through what just happened in her mind, but when she heard the treasures, her eyes lit up as she looked at Austin.

At the same time, Brain finished his fight with Kabaji, Mohji, and Richie, leaving them unconscious on the ground with severe injuries.

 

It took the three fools a while to collect everything Buggy had and present it to Austin.

In addition to the Grand Line's map that Nami was looking for, Austin gained nearly 25 million Berries cash and a few other treasures that were worth barely 5 million Berries.

As expected of Buggy, the man obsessed with treasures - Austin exclaimed in his mind after examining what he got - considering that this is just the East Blue, he actually collected a quiet sum!

Noticing Nami staring at the treasures with saliva dripping from her mouth, Austin shook his head and stored everything in his Inventory except for the Grand Line's map. This, however, made Nami scream in shock after having just witnessed the treasures disappear into the air.

 

Austin waited until the three fools finished taking all their injured crew members to their ship, leaving only the corpses of dead ones, and shouted loudly.

"Oy! Tell Buggy when he wakes up that Austin tells you if he ever meets you again on this island or finds out that you have destroyed another island with innocent people on it, I will be coming to hunt him down and take his head as a trophy." Austin paused and added, " Now get the f*ck out of this island, and don't return back, weaklings! "

The three idiots hastily nodded before rushing their ship quickly to get as far away as possible from this island and monster.

 

Brain came to Austin's side, standing there silently as usual.

" Now, we will stay on this Island for a day to get some rest and leave tomorrow morning toward Gecko islands," Austin said.

" I must say, I was surprised by his background. I wasn't expecting to meet one of the Pirate King crew members here!" Brain finally spoke, scratching his chin.

" Tsk, he is an idiot who got all the conditions of success but still roams in the East Blue, the weakest sea." Austin shook his head and added in dissatisfaction," That idiot has encountered and lived with legends but learned nothing from them. He has a powerful fruit but does not know how to extract its full potential."

" Hmm, so simply put, he is a failure." Brain stated.

" Indeed," Austin nodded in agreement before smirking, changing the topic " But don't be surprised yet because we will still meet many characters from the later Pirate King's crew in the future,"

"I'm looking forward to it, my lord," Brain replied, smiling a savage smile full of meaning.

 

" Well, It's time for you to get stronger again!" Austin smiled and instructed Brain, " So gather all the dead corpses in one of the empty houses and inform me after you are done."

" Yes! right away, my lord!" Brain responded with so much enthusiasm that it even surprised Austin.

Austin smiled, thinking - This lad is always excited whenever I say I will strengthen him - He shook his head before looking at the approaching Nami.

 

Austin smirked and murmured in a low voice, " Now, it's your turn, Nami!"

 


 

( Author: Hello, Everyone. I'm Asbarta!

For people who wish to support me, I have accounts on the following platforms:

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/asbarta

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Paypal: https://paypal.me/Asbarta

I hope you can support and help me develop this work even further 🙏.

Lastly, If you liked this chapter, please leave a comment or a review and share your thoughts with others about this Fanfiction 😊!

I would love to hear your evaluation of my work 🧡! )

39