Important Announcement! 
1k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, Everyone! This is Asbarta! 

Thank you all for your support so far 🧡. You can't imagine how happy I'm, seeing people enjoying and appreciating my work. That really made my day every time 😊.

As You all know, this is my first experience in writing, so I hope you understand that I'm still a noob and still very lacking in this aspect, so please, go easy on me in your comments and reviews 🥺.

By the way, I will be grateful if you leave your review and rating for the story 😉. As you know, we are at chapter 19 now, so give me your overall evaluation of the work so far.

 

*****

Now, I want to announce something concerning this Fanfiction's future.

 ● First, the Release Schedule.

I want to inform you that from now on, I will be releasing 4 chapters per week with the Schedule being as follow:

  • Monday ( at 10:00 am UTC ) -- > 1 Chapter + the Extra Chapters.
  • Wednesday ( at 10:00 am UTC ) -- > 1 Chapter.
  • Friday ( at 10:00 am UTC ) -- > 1 Chapter.
  • Sunday ( at 10:00 am UTC ) -- > 1 Chapter.

I know I'm publishing less now since I have been releasing a chapter per day so far, except for some 2 days where I haven't posted anything, but believe me, it's hard to maintain that schedule 😩, especially since I have other things to do in IRL. 

Not to forget that this really take time, especially since I want to write something good and not some random garbage.

You know, sometimes I look at the time and find 2 hours have passed in the blink of an eye, and I'm still working and haven't even finished one chapter yet! Huh 😫, you can't imagine how I feel at that moment. It's literally EMOTIONAL DAMAGE 😭!

 

 

Secondly, The Chapters' length.

There's not gonna be any change in the length of the chapters, so as usual, the chapters will have between 1500 words minimum and 3000 words maximum.

 

 

Thirdly, The Extra Chapters.

The number of Extra Chapters depends on your efforts and votes, so smash me with those stones 😎, and don't worry, It won't hurt! 

  • 250 Power Stones = 1 Extra Chapter per week.
  • 500 Power Stones = 2 Extra Chapters per week.
  • 1000 Power Stones = 4 Extra chapters per week.

( Ps 1: The Extra Chapters will be published at the beginning of each week, on Mondays)

( Ps 2: The Extra Chapters will be released according to the voting on Webnovel, so if you are reading this on Scribblehub or RoyalRoad, consider visiting Webnovel and voting as well 😉!
This is the link to the Fanfiction on Webnovel: https://www.webnovel.com/book/one-piece-the-supreme-conqueror-system-(-fanfiction-)_24853178606258805. )
 

 

Fourthly, The characters' information.

I have published an auxiliary chapter ( Glossary ) where I will regularly update some new information about the characters, such as their recent stats, levels, pictures, etc.

Oh yeah, by the way, I have posted some pictures in the chapter's comments, so check them out if you want 👇.

  • Diablo's portrait ( The MC's sword ) is in chapter 2.
  • Austin's portrait ( The MC ) is in chapter 4.
  • Brain Unglaus's portrait ( The first Subordinate of The MC ) is in chapter 6.
  • Zero's portrait ( The second Subordinate of The MC ) is in chapter 19.

( Ps 1: I have also prepared some cool pictures of the characters together on my Ko-fi Page, so check it out if you are interested! )

( Ps 2: If you are reading this on Scribblehub or RoyalRoad, this is the link to the auxiliary chapter:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/one-piece-the-supreme-conqueror-system-(-fanfiction-)_24853178606258805/glossary-(-spoilers!-)_67048785024436100.  )
 

 

Lastly, The advanced Chapters.

Well, I haven't prepared them yet, because I'm still struggling to maintain the schedule release, let alone some advanced chapters, hehehehe 😅!
BUT! I promise you that some advanced chapters will be posted on my Patreon page soon, so keep an eye on my Patreon page.

 

Now, for those who wish to support me 🤤, these are my pages on the following platforms:

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/asbarta

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Paypal: https://paypal.me/Asbarta

Please support and help me develop this work even further 🙏. I appreciate all your support beforehand 😉.

 

 

And these are my social accounts if you want to contact me, and by the way, try to drop a follow 😇.

Twitter: @Asbarta_Author

Instagram: @Asbarta_Author

( Ps: There will be a Discord server available soon, I'm working on it 💪! ).

 

 

Finally, I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your support and encouragement, and I hope you can continue supporting me further in the future  🙏.

 

Well, This is all! Peace Out ✌️!

26