Klahadore’s Secret
964 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before leaving the restaurant, Austin remembered something and grinned evilly, asking Usopp," In which direction is the north slope?!" 

Usopp was surprised at first by Austin's bizarre question, but he didn't think much of it and showed him the direction of the north slope before leaving quickly toward Kaya's mansion afterward. Because it was the time for their usual meetings, where Usopp would recount to Kaya the stories of his supposed 'adventures'.

 

Austin's group then proceeded to visit where they would be staying. And after they got there, they booked their rooms and went out strolling through the island afterward.

 

Later on, while Austin and his two subordinates were strolling through the tranquil and peaceful Syrup village, Brain couldn't contain his curiosity anymore and asked Austin.

" My lord, You said we are staying here for two days. But I think that's a long time wasted on this island, especially since there's nothing we can see or do here, or at least that is what it seems like to me. So did you discover something else, my lord?!" Brain was clearly puzzled by Austin's decision, especially since he knew that the latter hated wasting time.

" Hmm, would you believe me if I told you my instincts are screaming that something interesting may happen on this island ?!" Austin replied vaguely.

Austin came up with an excuse while cursing in his mind. - Like Hell, I will tell you that I already know what will happen beforehand - Austin sighed.

 

Austin does trust his subordinates because they are created by his unique Skill, so it's impossible for them to betray him. But nevertheless, he still decides not to tell them about his reincarnation or future knowledge because that's the only secret he will keep away from everyone.

As for the secret of the System, well, his subordinates were created using a skill granted by the System, so they already know of the latter's existence from the moment they are born!

 

" I see, so it's instincts" Brain nodded in understanding.

" Indeed, if it's my lord's instincts, then something must be going on here!" Zero added, which made Austin dumbfounded, thinking - You two really bought it! Bro, that was just some random excuse! - Austin shook his head and said. " Alright, we will separate from here and meet again at night in the motel."

Austin then left after receiving a nod from Brain and Zero, heading towards Kaya's mansion.

 

Hours later, at night, Austin returned to his room and summoned Brain and Zero.

" As I thought, something is going on in this village," Austin stated first.

" Did you discover something, my lord ?!" Brain asked with shining eyes.

" Yeah, the butler in that mansion is a famous Pirate called Kuro. He is the Captain of the 'Black Cat Pirates,' but was said to be dead 3 years ago," Austin paused and acted surprised, saying, " but who would have thought I would see him here, still alive."

" Huh?! A pirate working as a butler ?!" Zero exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yep, that's why I said something is suspicious here, but still, we will not intervene for the moment, at least not now," Austin said.

" Why not, my lord? Isn't he obviously scheming something?" Brain asked.

" I don't know if he has helpers or if he is still in contact with his crew," Austin added, acting confused even though he knew everything." Also, I still don't understand why exactly he would trouble himself to this extent. "

" Indeed, He is a pirate, so if he wants money or treasures, he can simply raid the village and steal it," Brain added. 

" Exactly! Now, I have a feeling that something may happen in the next few days. So until then, we will not intervene and will simply watch from the side." Austin paused and smirked, adding, " Since those villains always reveal their plans when they are sure of success. We will hide and wait for Kuro to reveal his plan before we strike him down."

Both Brain and Zero nodded in agreement at Austin's explanation. They also found the situation quite strange, so they wanted to know Kuro's real motive before determining what course of action was best to take afterward.

 

The next day, Austin and his group heard Usopp running in the village, yelling that pirates would attack soon, but as always, no one believed him.

Later, Austin heard that Usopp tried to kidnap Kaya while accusing Klahadore of being a pirate, but his attempt didn't succeed, and he got shot instead in his shoulder by Kaya's second butler, Merry.

What was interesting, though, was that Usopp never came to ask for Austin's help, or rather he didn't dare to seek his help. Apparently, Usopp had started to suspect all the foreigners, especially Austin's group, who had just arrived 'coincidently' two days before the invasion, which is why Usopp suspected that Austin's group was probably in cohesion with Klahadore.

 

Meanwhile, Austin was at the village's restaurant, enjoying his drinks, when he received the news of what had occurred at the mansion.

" Hmm, so the same thing that happened in the anime has occurred again. This means Usopp found out about Kuro's plans, so the action will most likely begin tomorrow at dawn."

Austin smirked, drinking from his cup " I'm looking forward to it."

 

The next day at dawn. Austin, Brain, and Zero were standing at a distance cliff from the north slope, waiting for the events to unfold.

It didn't take long before a big ship with a giant cat as a figurehead arrived and docked at the north slope's shore, and Fifty-three pirates disembarked from the Ship afterward. Austin recognized 3 of them: Jango, Buchi, and Sham.

Jango is a skinny gray-haired man who favors strange, flamboyant clothes. He wore red heart-shaped glasses, a wide-brimmed hat, olive-green trousers, and black shoes with tall white socks. 

Buchi is an overweight pale skin man with sharp teeth and tiny eyes. He wore an outfit based loosely on a black and white cat with cat ears on his head.

Sham is a very skinny man of fairly tall height with green cat-like eyes, green hair, and cat ears sticking out from the top of his head. He also has a hunched back, which makes him look shorter than he actually is.

 

The pirates, led by Jango, began to ascend the slope heading to attack the village. But soon, they got stopped by Usopp, who appeared out of nowhere and started attacking them with a variety of his skills, or rather 'tricks'. Still, all his efforts were fruitless because he was too weak, so he got beaten up instead.

Shortly after, Klahadore, AKA Captain Kuro, showed up, asking his crew why they were late. But he got his answer when he saw Usopp lying on the ground, beaten up.

Just as Kuro was about to finish Usopp, Kaya, alongside the three kids, appeared and stopped him by pointing a gun at him, threatening to shoot him if he didn't leave, but Kuro scoffed in response and snatched the gun easily from Kaya.

Kuro then starts talking about his plans for the last three years and how he intends to take Kaya's money and assets by making her write him a will and faking her death afterward in the pirates' raid.

Kuro also stated that he faked his death 3 years ago because he was sick of his Name and tired of the Navy's pursuit all the time, which is why he started this whole plot that will help him live in peace in this village after the plan succeeded.

After he finished reciting his plan, Kuro ordered Jungo to proceed with the last part of the plan and use his hypnosis' skill on Kaya.

 

At a distance cliff from the slope, Austin, Brain, and Zero watched all events from the beginning and listened to Koru recounting his plan from the start.

" Pathetic, really pathetic! He did all that just for a pathetic purpose in the end. We would have attacked earlier without wasting time if we had known his reason before." Brain said with disdain, looking down on Kuro's motivations.

" Indeed, It's time to take action," Austin smiled.

" My lord, please allow me, alone, to punish those pathetic weaklings for wasting your time," Zero kneeled down and said angrily.

Austin glanced at the kneeling Zero, thinking - Hmm, it's actually an excellent chance to witness him in action - Austin nodded and agreed.

" Alright! Zero, you will take care of all the pirates alone. While you, Brain, you will be responsible for protecting that girl Kaya and that idiot Usopp!" Austin explained, to which his two subordinates nodded in response.

" As for me, I will set up the stage for Zero.'' Austin paused and looked at Zero, adding," By the way, don't let anyone escape!"

" Rest assured, my lord, I will not disappoint you!" Zero replied in a firm voice.

" Good, then let's move! " Austin used 'Soru' coupled with his wind ability to move faster.

 

Seconds later, Austin appeared in front of everyone on the slope, shocking them with his sudden arrival.

"Yo! Nice to meet you, everyone!" Austin grinned widely, adding, " I happened to pass by and heard your interesting conversation. So I hope you don't mind me joining the party."

Austin then spread his arms wide in the air and activated his 'Predator Mode' Skill at full might, which resulted in the descent of horrifying pressure and killing intent in the area, paralyzing everyone in their spots.

 

.....

Meanwhile, Brain arrived beside Kaya's group using 'Soru' and moved them away from the area affected by Austin's pressure to a distance away.

" Leave this place. What will happen next here shouldn't be witnessed by kids, " Brain said in a deep voice, looking at the three kids.

The kids were already terrified by the turn of events and wanted to leave anyways, so they hastily nodded and prepared to flee.

" You two should get out of here too," Brain turned to look at Kaya and the bruised Usopp and said.

" Kaya...He is right...Leave with the kids!" the injured Usopp spoke with difficulty.

" What about you, Usopp-san ?!" Kaya asked, looking concerned about Usopp's state.

" I will...stay here... to watch till the end!" Usopp replied resolutely.

Kaya wanted to say something but stopped at the end after looking at Usopp's firm gaze. So she sighed and took the kids, leaving the area and returning back to the village.

 

.....

Black to the north slope, seeing everyone looking at him with terrified eyes, Austin rejoiced since his Skill had helped him get everyone's attention.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce myself properly." Austin smiled and said in a deep voice." My Name is Ray D Austin, The future Pirate King!"
 
" Now, sadly, I will not be your opponent because you are all just weaklings." Austin paused, grinning evilly, and added, " But rejoice because you are all gonna be stepping stones for my loyal subordinates to become stronger!"

Austin pointed in the direction of the upcoming Zero and said.

" I shall introduce your opponent now." Austin smiled and stated, " He is the left hand of this King and the future strongest man in the world, Zero!''

 

Zero came beside Austin and stood by his left side, eyeing the terrified and confused pirates while grinning widely.

Zero looked at his supposed foes, or rather 'preys', and cracked his neck sideways, saying, " I hope you can entertain me for a while, weaklings!"

 


( Author: Hello, Everyone. I'm Asbarta!
 

For people who wish to support me, I have accounts on the following platforms:

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/asbarta

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Paypal: https://paypal.me/Asbarta

I hope you can support and help me develop this work even further 🙏.
 

Lastly, If you liked this chapter, please leave a comment or a review and share your thoughts with others about this Fanfiction 😊!

I would love to hear your evaluation of my work 🧡! )

40