Chapter 35: Arlong’s End
750 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After securing a deal with Arlong, Austin nodded in satisfaction before dragging the Shark-Fishman to the Park's main building. But on his way to the building's door, he stopped when he heard Sebas quickly approaching him.

" My lord!" Sebas called him.

" Huh? What's wrong ?!" Austin asked curiously.

"I found these keys on him before when I searched his clothes!" Sebas explained while showing some keys to Austin.

" Excellent!" Austin smiled when he noticed a slight change in Arlong's expression. " You have done well, Sebas!"

" Thank you, my lord!" Sebas smiled.

Austin took the keys and entered the building with Arlong, who was dragged by his nose like a dog.

 

Outside the building, Sebas turned to Zero and Brain and said. " Since I'm still injured, I think it will be better if I stay here in the Park and take care of the bodies."

" Yeah, you are right, " Brain pointed at Zero, adding, " We will take care of the surrounding area and ensure no one comes close to here."

" Humph!" Zero scoffed at Brain. He didn't like the idea of being told what to do by him, but nonetheless, he still complied and left with Brain to guard the area against any potentially prying eyes.

 

.....

Inside Arlong Park's main building, Austin has just arrived at the storage and treasure room. He didn't even examine the various packed things in the room and immediately stored everything in his Inventory.

He then looked at the shocked Arlong by this display and said playfully.

"Come on, don't expect me to believe this is everything you got" Austin narrowed his eyes and added, " You better bring me to the real treasures, or our deal is off."

Arlong gritted his teeth for a moment before he shook his head, submitting to his fate, and pointed at a specific brick on the wall. Austin pressed the brick, and shortly after, a hidden door emerged on the wall.

Austin looked amused at this sight, thinking. – ' As expected of One piece world. This is the first time I have seen something like this. I have always wanted to see it once.'

He smiled before entering the hidden room while dragging the bleeding Arlong from his head.

 

.....

15 minutes later, Austin came out of the room with a stunned expression on his face.

I would have never imagined that 'thing' was in your possession first.' – Austin inhaled deeply before casting a profound look at Arlong, thinking. - ' You are really underestimated in the Anime.'

Noticing Austin's stunned expression, Arlong sneered in his mind, thinking. - ' Humph, truly a Human! Surprised by something too normal!'

Rolling his eyes at this 'inferior' lifeform's low standard, Arlong addressed Austin.

"That's everything I have... it's your turn now...to let me go!" Arlong spoke with a pained expression, but he still remained confident.

" What are you talking about?" Austin looked at him as if he was looking at some clown, adding, "After all those horrible things you have done here, did you really think I would let you go ?!"

Arlong looked at him in disbelief before roaring with all his might while coughing blood.

"You LOWLY Human ... 'cough cough' ... You deceived me...' cough cough' You made a promise!... Didn't you say you would rather die than break a promise you made concerning money?" Arlong yelled, still not wanting to believe that he was fooled. All his hope and previous plans were shattered!

"Well, I just wanted you to get a taste of your own medicine, weakling, HAHAHAHAHA!" Austin laughed, mocking him.

I think Nami would be happy to see him getting fooled by the same way he used on her, or what he was supposed to use on her if I didn't interfere here.' - Austin smirked, thinking.

 

" You lowly Human!" Arlong roared, questioning," Then what about what you said before? Was that also bullshit ?!"

" Yeah! After I conquer the fishmen's island, I will do the same to your race ... I will make them pay me 1 million per person every month," Austin smirked evilly, adding, " Those who couldn't pay will be either slaughtered or sold to the Celestial Dragons! HAHAHAHA!"

Austin laughed evilly, much to Arlong's horror.

" You!...You!" Arlong couldn't even muster a response after imagining that horrible scenario.

" What's more, I will inform them that I got the idea from you! ... That I was inspired by you!" Austin smirked, saying. " I will tell them that because of what you have done here, I decided to take revenge on the entire race as payback for your actions here."

" So rest assured, your race will never forget you ... or your glorious name." Austin looked directly into Arlong's eyes and added mockingly, " You will always be remembered in the annual of fishmen's history ... as a sinner and ... the direct cause of the entire race's extinction. HAHAHAHAHA!"

With that, Austin finished the last nail on Arlong's coffin as the latter started crying in despair and pain. That was too much for him to bear.

Seeing his pitiful state, Austin smiled in satisfaction, took out his sword, and cut Arlong's head off, prompting the latter's body to fall lifelessly to the ground.

 

As soon as Arlong's head fell on the ground, Austin's expression turned from mocking to solemn.

" Humph! I'm not some scum like you. I will never do something like that! " Austin looked at the last expression on Arlong's face and smiled. " I just wanted you to experience not only physical pain but also a mental one."

I know you love your race a lot.' - Austin thought. - ' So I only chose to describe to you the most horrible scenario that will break your mind fast.'

Horror, pain, and despair were the last emotions portrayed in Arlong's last expressions ... It was truly a pathetic appearance for the one who reigned supreme on this island for years.

 

Looking at the last expressions on Arlong's face, Austin nodded in satisfaction. " It appears I have succeeded in breaking your mind apart." Austin spat on the ground in disgust. " I hope you burn well in hell, you scum!"

After storing Arlong's corpse and severed head in his Inventory, Austin proceeded to check out the notifications he had received before.

_________________________

You have defeated a Fishman pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 3.

 

You have received 3,000 EXP.

...

Your Subordinate Zero ( LVL 28 ) has defeated a Navy soldier ( LVL 1 ) x 20.

 

Your Subordinate Zero ( LVL 28 ) has defeated " Roko " ( LVL 4 ).

" Roko " Rank is Lieutenant Commander.

Congratulation on your Second defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank lower than Captain.

You have received your rewards: 90 Stats Points & 9 Skills Points & 25 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Zero ( LVL 28 ) has defeated " Peter " ( LVL 4 ).

" Peter " Rank is Lieutenant Commander.

Congratulation on your Third defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank lower than Captain.

You have received your rewards: 80 Stats Points & 8 Skills Points & 25 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Zero ( LVL 28 ) has defeated " Nezumi " ( LVL 5 ).

" Nezumi " Rank is Captain.

Congratulation on your Second defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank of Captain.

You have received your rewards: 90 Stats Points & 9 Skills Points & 100 Shopping Points.

 

You have received 23,000 EXP.

...

Your Subordinate Brain Unglaus ( LVL 29 ) has defeated a Fishman pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 3.

 

Your Subordinate Brain Unglaus ( LVL 29 ) has defeated a Navy soldier ( LVL 1 ) x 10.

 

Your Subordinate Brain Unglaus ( LVL 29 ) has defeated " Rayan " ( LVL 4 ).

" Rayan " Rank is Lieutenant Commander.

Congratulation on your Forth defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank lower than Captain.

You have received your rewards: 70 Stats Points & 7 Skills Points & 25 Shopping Points.

 

You have received 14,000 EXP.

...

Your Subordinate Sebas ( LVL 24 ) has defeated a sea Monster ( LVL 14 ).

 

Your Subordinate Sebas ( LVL 24 ) has defeated a Fishman pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 104.

 

Your Subordinate Sebas ( LVL 24 ) has defeated " Chew " ( LVL 9 ).

" Chew " Bounty is 5 500 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Eighth defeat for a pirate with a bounty between 1 - 10 million Berry.

You have received your rewards: 30 Stats Points & 3 Skills Points & 5,5 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Sebas ( LVL 24 ) has defeated " Hachi " ( LVL 9 ).

" Hachi " Bounty is 8 000 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Ninth defeat for a pirate with a bounty between 1 - 10 million Berry.

You have received your rewards: 20 Stats Points & 2 Skills Points & 8 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Sebas ( LVL 24 ) has defeated " Kuroobi " ( LVL 9).

" Kuroobi " Bounty is 9 000 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Tenth defeat for a pirate with a bounty between 1 - 10 million Berry.

You have received your rewards: 10 Stats Points & 1 Skill Point & 9 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Sebas ( LVL 24 ) has defeated " Arlong the Saw " ( LVL 20 ).

" Arlong the Saw " Bounty is 20 000 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Third defeat for a pirate with a bounty between 10 - 50 million Berry.

You have received your rewards: 80 Stats Points & 8 Skills Points & 20 Shopping Points.

 

You have received 122,000 EXP.

...

You have received a total of 162,000 EXP.

 

Congratulations! You have reached Level 62!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 63!

_________________________

'Nice! Even though I only leveled up twice, I still got plenty of rewards this time.' - Austin excitedly thought.

 

Austin then started calculating all the rewards he earned this time and was overjoyed by his final harvest.

480 Stats Points ( 470 + 5x2 ), added to the 20 Stats Points available from before. Austin now has 500 Stats Points in total.

As for the Skills Points, he obtained 49 Skills Points ( 47 + 1x2 ) this time, and added to 1 Skill Point left previously, he had a total of 50 Skills Points.

And lastly, He acquired 217,5 Shopping Points, which is generally not bad.

 

Austin nodded in satisfaction at his gains and started thinking about how to allocate his accumulated Points.

After pondering about his options, he decided to add 100 Stats Points to both Strength & Charisma and 150 Stats Points to both Agility & Stamina.

As for the Skills, I need to max my 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ) for the upcoming subordinates so that I can share with them the whole set of techniques at 100% mastery.' - Austin thought.

So I will add 5 Skills Points to each of 'Soru', 'Geppo', 'Rankyaku', 'Shiganand', and 'Tekkai' to maximize them all. And I will add 9 Skills Points on 'Kami-e', and 15 Skills Points on 'Observation Haki' to maximize both of them as well. As for the last Skill Point left, I will leave it for the next time.' - Austin rubbed his hands together in anticipation, thinking. - ' Let's see what my new stats look like Now.'

 

_________________________

Character :

 

Host Information :

Name: Ray D Austin

Race: Human

Level: 63

Experience: 61 000/63 000

 

Stats :

Strength: 800

Agility: 650

Stamina: 650

Charisma: 300

Available Stats Points: 0

 

Skills :

Detect - LVL 1 ( Max )

Knowledge Sharing: LVL 1 ( 100%)

Melee Combat : LVL 2 ( 100%)

Sword Art : LVL 2 ( 100% )

 

Devils Fruits :

➤ Wind-Wind Fruit: Lvl 1 ( Level of Proficiency ) ( 60%)

  • Wind Style, Strenght
  • Wind Style, Speed
  • Wind Blade
  • Wind Bullets
  • Wind Tornado

 

Rokushiki ( The Six powers ) :

  • Soru ( Shave ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Geppo( Moon Walk ) : lvl 1 ( 100%)
  • Rankyaku ( Tempest Kick ): Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Shigan ( Finger Pistole ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Tekkai ( Iron Body ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Kami-e ( Paper Art ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Rokuogan ( Six King Gun ) : Lvl 1 ( 0% ).

 

Haki :

➤ Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki ) :

  • Level 1: Hardening ( 100%)
  • Level 2: Imbuement ( 100%)

➤ Kenbunshoku Haki ( Observation Haki ) :

  • Level 1: Presence sensing ( 100%)
  • Level 2: Strength sensing ( 100%)
  • Level 3: Intent sensing ( 100%)

➤ Haoshoku Haki ( Conqueror Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 80 ).

 

Unique Skills :

Predator Mode: LVL 2 ( 0%)

All For One : LVL 2 ( 100%)

 

Available Skills Points: 1

 

Traits :

Control Emotion ( Passive )

_________________________

Not bad, HAHAHAHA!' - Austin laughed happily, thinking. - ' I can feel my power increase.'

Austin smiled as he examined his 'Haki' pannel. - ' Now that my 'Observation Haki' is at the max of level 3, nothing could escape my perception. My perception can even cover more than half of this island if I operated it at full capacity!' - Austin smirked at the thought.

 

I also achieved 100% mastery in all the six basic techniques of 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ), which means I now have access to the seventh technique, 'Rokuogan' ( Six King Gun ).' - Austin glanced at the Skill Point left and decided to employ it on his newly acquired skill, 'Rokuogan' ( Six King Gun ). - ' Let's see the result.'

_________________________

Rokushiki ( The Six powers ) :

  • Soru ( Shave ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Geppo( Moon Walk ) : lvl 1 ( 100%)
  • Rankyaku ( Tempest Kick ): Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Shigan ( Finger Pistole ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Tekkai ( Iron Body ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Kami-e ( Paper Art ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Rokuogan ( Six King Gun ) : Lvl 1 ( 10% )

_________________________

 

" Now, it's time to see how things are going on outside!" Austin smiled in satisfaction, closed his interface, and went out of the building.

 

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9.

Ps: The chapters' release time will change temporarily from 10 am UTC to 5:00 am UTC in the upcoming weeks.

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

35