Chapter 46: Don Krieg’s anger.
688 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

East Blue - An unknown uninhabited island.

 

The 'Black Star' arrived at the island where Krieg Pirates were hiding.

Having left Skunk-One in prison, the Black Storm pirates disembarked on the beach of the island.

Austin glanced at the island and found it relatively small compared to the ones they had visited so far.

" Should we separate to search in every direction, my lord?" Brain asked.

" Hmm, it's a small island, " Austin smirked. " So, I will take care of this."

He closed his eyes and activated his 'Observation Haki' at full capacity. His perception area immediately expanded until it covered the entire small island.

Austin was overjoyed by this new experience. 

It was truly a wonderful feeling to perceive an entire island akin to the palm of your own hand and sense every presence hidden in it.

After disregarding the small presences, most likely small animals, Austin abruptly opened his eyes as he exclaimed, " Found them!"

" Follow me," Austin ordered before sprinting in a specific direction, with his subordinates following closely behind.

 

Soon, they reached the top of a hill and noticed several tents pitched below.

"Here they are," Austin said, smiling. "103 individuals down there!"

"Quite the catch, my lord," Zero grinned, looking at Brain, obviously thinking about continuing their 'unfinished' contest.

But Erya had enough of their endless competition, so he stepped forward and kneeled before Austin.

" Please give me this chance to prove myself," Erya said firmly. " I swear to deliver their heads to you, my lord!"

" Alright." Austin smiled at Erya, " But don't cut their captain apart. We will need his corpse intact for your next brother."

" I will definitely not disappoint you, my lord, " Erya replied seriously.

" Good." Austin looked at the tents below and smiled, stating gently, " Have fun, my child!"

Erya grinned widely in response before using 'Soru', heading toward his prey!

 

.....

Meanwhile, in Krieg's pirates' temporary camp, Don Krieg was fuming with anger as he remembered the humiliation he suffered at the hands of both Mihawk and that No-name brat.

" Fuck!" Don Krieg slammed the table before him, remembering how he had lost badly to that unknown brat.

He could swallow his defeat against Mihawk since the latter is one of the seven warlords of the Sea. 

But he was absolutely furious after being defeated by a brat ... an unknown brat! ... A fucking rubber brat on top of it!

 

Suddenly, Don Krieg heard a noise outside his tent, and before he could go out to vent his anger on someone, one of his underlings quickly entered the tent in panic.

" Boss! Boss! " The pirate yelled.

"What's wrong?" Don Krieg frowned in displeasure.

" We are under attack." The pirate replied.

" What?!" Don Krieg exclaimed and abruptly stood up in shock.

" Since when did my great pirate crew get attacked occasionally? Have we lost our deterrence after the latest defeats?" Don Krieg yelled furiously.

" How many of them are there?" Don Krieg questioned angrily.

" It's...It's..." The pirate stumbled over his words in response, clearly shaken by fear.

" Speak! How many ?!" Don Krieg yelled in rage.

" One!... It's just...One!" The pirate replied shakily.

" huh?" Don Krieg was shocked before asking in disbelief, " Is it that bastard Mihawk again? Did he follow us here? "

But the pirate shook his head in denial, prompting Don Krieg to ask, " Then who?"

" I don't know, boss ... We don't know! " The pirate responded, obviously quite shaken by this individual's strength.

" Huh?" Don Krieg looked at the pirate in disbelief before he slammed the table again. " Another No-name bastard?!"

" I will kill whoever it is this time." Don Krieg roared as he stormed out of his tent.

 

When Don Krieg stepped out of his tent, he froze in shock and fear at the scene before him.

Dozen of his underlings had already fallen to the ground, soaked in their blood, obviously dead. 

And a man dressed in white was moving with incredible speed, almost as if he was teleporting, and slaughtering the still-standing ones.

" So you have come out." The man, A.K.A Erya, said to Don Krieg while casually using 'Soru' and slashing with his sword, beheading another pirate.

" Who are you?" Don Krieg asked cautiously.

" Erya Uzruth." Erya replied casually while using 'Rankyaku' with his sword, sending a slash that killed another two pirates.

" Why are you attacking us?" Don Krieg asked again, clearly puzzled since he had never seen this individual before.

" You know that the reason doesn't matter ... " Erya finally stopped and looked with his cold and expressionless face at Don Krieg as he added, " ... What matters is that if you don't defend yourself, you will definitely die here today."

 

" You fucking Bastard!" Don Krieg roared, " I had enough of everyone! ... Of that bastard Mihawk ... Of that rubber brat, and lastly ... Of YOU!"

Knowing he was facing a powerful enemy, Don Krieg didn't hold back and decided to use his full arsenal of weapons, or at least what was left of them.

But his luck was truly awful because he was doomed to fail from the moment Erya set his eyes on him.

Being decisive as always, the blonde-haired samurai didn't let Don Krieg finish his preparations and appeared beside him using 'Soru' before using 'Shigan' with his sword, striking rapidly numerous times, resulting in multiple holes in Don Krieg's body.

Don Krieg collapsed weakly to the ground and started coughing blood while looking at the sky, wondering when it had all gone wrong.

Erya cautiously approached the infamous captain, who was now drowning in his blood. Despite the latter's pitiful state, Erya didn't let his guard down even for a moment and used 'Shigan' again with his sword piercing Don Krieg's head.

After ensuring his target was dead, Erya nodded in satisfaction before resuming his massacre, killing everyone still alive in the camp.

 

Two minutes later, Erya was done with everyone, putting a final end to the famous pirate crew who had terrorized the entire East Blue for years.

The Krieg Pirates were utterly wiped out, from their captain Don Krieg to their top officers, such as Gin and Pearl, and lastly, to the remaining 100 men left. Everyone was killed!

Erya rechecked everyone lying on the ground again, making sure everyone was dead before he started collecting all the corpses in one place.

 

.....

Shortly after, Austin, Zero, Brain, and Sebas arrived at the camp.

Austin quickly noticed that despite the blood scattered everywhere, all the corpses had been moved to one place. He smiled and nodded in approval at Erya's work.

" You have done well, Erya!" Austin praised him.

" Thank you, my lord." Erya kneeled as a sign of loyalty and submission.

" It seems they weren't a challenge to you, huh?" Austin added after he noticed that there wasn't even a single scratch on Erya's body.

" I have noticed that they were already badly injured, especially that man named Gin. He couldn't even raise his weapon properly," Erya answered honestly.

" I see. So they weren't in their top condition." Austin nodded in understanding. " No wonder that scum Skunk-One dared to bring only 90 underlings with him."

"Still, I believe even if they were in their top shape, they wouldn't give you a hard time because compared to the fishmen of Conomi island, Krieg pirates are really weak," Austin said.

" You are right, my lord ... I believe that Arlong's officers alone would be enough to finish these weaklings easily if they were to fight head-on, " Sebas, who experienced the strength of Arlong pirates before, agreed with Austin's statement.

" Alright," Austin said, changing the topic. " As usual, scatter and search for anything valuable."

 

The group split up in the camp to search the tents for any loot while Austin stayed in place to review all the notifications he had received up until that point.

_________________________

Your Subordinate Zero ( LVL 38 ) has defeated a pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 30.

 

Your Subordinate Brain Unglaus ( LVL 39 ) has defeated a pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 30.

___

Your Subordinate Zero ( LVL 38 ) has defeated a pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 15.

 

Your Subordinate Brain Unglaus ( LVL 39 ) has defeated a pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 15.

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 25 ) has defeated " Skunk-One " ( LVL 8 ).

" Skunk One " Bounty is 6 000 000 Berry.

You Have Already defeated Ten Pirates with a bounty between 1 - 10 Million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 1 Stats Point & 0 Skills Points & 6 Shopping Points.

 

You have received 91,000 EXP.

 

Congratulations! You have reached Level 64!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 65!

.....

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 25 ) has defeated " Don Krieg " ( LVL 13 ).

" Don Krieg " Bounty is 17 000 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Fourth defeat for a pirate with a bounty between 10 - 50 million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 70 Stats Points & 7 Skills Points & 17 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 25 ) has defeated " Gin the Man-Demon " ( LVL 11 ).

" Gin the Man-Demon " Bounty is 12 000 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Fifth defeat for a pirate with a bounty between 10 - 50 million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 60 Stats Points & 6 Skills Points & 12 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 25 ) has defeated " Pearl the Iron Wall " ( LVL 6 ).

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 25 ) has defeated pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 100.

 

You have received 111,000 EXP.

 

Congratulations! You have reached Level 66!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 67!

_________________________

Now that I finished defeating 10 pirates with bounties between 1 and 10 million Berry on their heads. I will only gain from now on 1 Stats Point and no Skills Points for each kill.' - Austin sighed, thinking. - ' I need to head to the Grand Line soon and hunt the pirates with higher bounties.'

 

Austin calculated his gain from both raids and found that he gained, between the rewards and leveling up, 151 Stats Points ( 131 + 5x4 ), 17 Skills Points ( 13 + 1x4 ), and 35 Shopping Points.

Now for the Stats Points, I will add 50 Stats Points in each of Strength, Agility, and Stamina.' - Austin thought. - ' As for the Skills Points, I will save them from now because I will need a large number of points for any future upgrade.'

So I will not use these 17 Skills Points for the moment.' - Austin smiled, thinking. - ' It's time to check my new stats.'

_________________________

Character :

 

Host Information :

Name: Ray D Austin

Race: Human

Level: 67

Experience: 5 000/67 000

 

Stats :

Strength: 850

Agility: 700

Stamina: 700

Charisma: 300

Available Stats Points: 1

 

Skills :

Detect - LVL 1 ( Max )

Knowledge Sharing: LVL 1 ( 100%)

Melee Combat : LVL 2 ( 100%)

Sword Art : LVL 2 ( 100% )

 

Devils Fruits :

➤ Wind-Wind Fruit: Lvl 1 ( Level of Proficiency ) ( 60%)

  • Wind Style, Strenght
  • Wind Style, Speed
  • Wind Blade
  • Wind Bullets
  • Wind Tornado

 

Rokushiki ( The Six powers ) :

  • Soru ( Shave ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Geppo( Moon Walk ) : lvl 1 ( 100%)
  • Rankyaku ( Tempest Kick ): Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Shigan ( Finger Pistole ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Tekkai ( Iron Body ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Kami-e ( Paper Art ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Rokuogan ( Six King Gun ) : Lvl 1 ( 10% )

 

Haki :

➤ Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki ) :

  • Level 1: Hardening ( 100%)
  • Level 2: Imbuement ( 100%)

➤ Kenbunshoku Haki ( Observation Haki ) :

  • Level 1: Presence sensing ( 100%)
  • Level 2: Strength sensing ( 100%)
  • Level 3: Intent sensing ( 100%)

➤ Haoshoku Haki ( Conqueror Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 80 ).

 

Unique Skills :

Predator Mode: LVL 2 ( 0%)

All For One : LVL 2 ( 100%)

 

Available Skills Points: 17

 

Traits :

Control Emotion ( Passive )

_________________________

 

Excellent!' - Austin nodded in satisfaction before he smiled in excitement, thinking - 'Now! To the good parts!'

 

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9

 

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

27