Chapter 50: Sharing the storage space
573 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clockwork Island - The main town.

After arriving at the town, and strolling down its streets, Austin, followed by Brain and Zero, soon found a factory in the town's center.

The factory manufactured many weapons, especially the 'King Cannon'!

After getting into the factory, Austin's group found dozens of pirates who didn't participate in the previous battle.

These pirates were, apparently, the guards responsible for keeping in check the hundreds of citizens working in this factory.

Austin killed them easily and freed the citizens, who were confused and afraid since they had just witnessed him killing dozens of pirates easily, so they didn't know what was going on or what to do.

Austin wasn't in the mood to explain the situation to the now liberated citizens, especially since they feared him because he had just butchered those pirates mercilessly in front of them.

So, having no time for the citizens' drama, he dumped them on Zero.

" Zero, stay here and explain to them what's going on." Austin added," After you are done, search the whole factory for any hidden treasures or useful weapons inside ... Especially those King Cannons."

" Yes, my lord," Zero replied seriously.

 

After gathering all the corpses in one of the secluded rooms, Austin stored them in his Inventory before leaving the factory with Brain, heading toward the castle situated at the top of the hill.

Along the way to the castle, Austin and Brain wandered around town, enjoying the view of this masterpiece and architectural marvel.

 

.....

30 minutes later, Austin and Brain arrived at the castle but didn't find anyone inside it.

So they started searching the castle for anything valuable to salvage.

Soon, they found the storage room, which was filled with all sorts of Arms and weapons. Austin stored everything in his Inventory while leaving a quarter of the weapons for the citizens so they could defend themselves properly in the future.

Shortly after continuing their search, Austin also found the treasure room he was looking for, but he was quite disappointed with what he discovered there.

He only found less than 200 million Berries in total between the cash and other treasures.

Actually, 200 million Berries was quite the sum, but the current Austin was spoiled by the big harvest he got from Arlong pirates. So after getting billions in Conomi island, he didn't consider this 200 million Berries something much anymore.

Since Austin wasn't that heartless, he decided to leave what is worth 50 million Berries for the island's people, a quarter of his loot, which will help them get back on their feet, especially since they were just freed from a nightmare that lasted for the last 7 years.

 

....

After an hour of searching through the castle and storing anything deemed useful on their way, the duo arrived at the top of the castle.

Austin examined around and didn't find anything valuable, so he glanced at Brain and said. " While I finish with my business here, search the castle one last time to see if we forgot anything in it."

" Yes, my lord," Brain bowed and left to do so.

 

Looking at his interface, Austin smiled and decided to check all the notifications and rewards he got from this raid.

_________________________

Your Subordinate Azuth Aindra ( LVL 39 ) has defeated a pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 330.

 

You have defeated " The Bear King " ( LVL 21 ).

" The Bear King " Bounty is 11 600 000 Berry.

Congratulation on your Sixth defeat for a pirate with a Bounty between 11 - 50 million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 50 Stats Points & 5 Skills Points & 11,6 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 40 ) has defeated " Boo Jack " ( LVL 8).

" Boo Jack " Bounty is 3 200 000 Berry.

You have already defeated Ten Pirates with a Bounty between 1 - 10 Million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 1 Stats Point & 0 Skills Points & 3,2 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 40 ) has defeated " Pin Joker " ( LVL 10).

" Pin Joker " Bounty is 9 900 000 Berry.

You have already defeated Ten Pirates with a Bounty between 1 - 10 Million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 1 Stats Point & 0 Skills Points & 9,9 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Erya Uzruth ( LVL 40 ) has defeated " Honey Queen " ( LVL 12 ).

" Honey Queen " Bounty is 7 800 000 Berry.

You have already defeated Ten Pirates with a Bounty between 1 - 10 Million Berry.

You have received the following rewards: 1 Stats Point & 0 Skills Points & 7,8 Shopping Points.

 

You have received 347,000 EXP

...

You have defeated a pirate ( LVL 1 ) x 30.

 

You have received 30,000 EXP.

...

You have received a total of 377,000 EXP.

 

Congratulations! You have reached Level 68!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 69!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 70!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 71!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 72!

_________________________

Huh? The Bear King was level 21? This normally means his bounty should be at least 50 million minimum.' - Austin shook his head, thinking. - ' He is truly underrated with his current bounty. No wonder Luffy couldn't do anything against him in the movie, especially with his broken devil fruit, the Kachi Kachi no Mi ( Hard-Hard Fruit ), which is comparable to the Haki in strength.'

Austin still remembered that he felt a little impact when he clashed previously head-on with the Bear King.

The only reason he won easily is that he was fundamentally strong, especially with three times the level difference.

Glancing at Honey Queen's level, Austin thought. - 'Even though her Devil fruit isn't strong, it's still a logia-type devil fruit that is rare to encounter, which's probably why her level is higher than her bounty.'

 

Austin was disappointed with the result when he calculated his harvest this time. As he only gained 78 Stats Points ( 53 + 5x5 ), 10 Skills Points ( 5 + 1x5 ), and 32,5 Shopping Points.

After thinking about how to allocate his accumulated points, Austin decided to start with his Stats Points first by adding 50 Points into Strength while leaving the rest 29 Points ( 28 + 1 ) for future use.

As for the Skills Points, I have accumulated 27 Skills Points in total. 10 Points earned this time, and 17 Points left from the last time.' - Austin scratched his chin, thinking. - ' I think I will use 20 Skills Points to upgrade my Unique Skill 'All For One' to Level 3, while the rest will be left for the next upgrade.'

 

After assigning his points, Austin examined his Character menu.

_________________________

Character :

 

Host Information :

Name: Ray D Austin

Race: Human

Level: 72

Experience: 37 000/72 000

 

Stats :

Strength: 900

Agility: 700

Stamina: 700

Charisma: 300

 

Available Stats Points: 29

 

Skills :

Detect - LVL 1 ( Max )

Knowledge Sharing: LVL 1 ( 100%)

Melee Combat : LVL 2 ( 100%)

Sword Art : LVL 2 ( 100% )

 

Devils Fruits :

➤ Wind-Wind Fruit: Lvl 1 ( Level of Proficiency ) ( 60%)

  • Wind Style, Strenght
  • Wind Style, Speed
  • Wind Blade
  • Wind Bullets
  • Wind Tornado

 

Rokushiki ( The Six powers ) :

  • Soru ( Shave ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Geppo( Moon Walk ) : lvl 1 ( 100%)
  • Rankyaku ( Tempest Kick ): Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Shigan ( Finger Pistole ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Tekkai ( Iron Body ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Kami-e ( Paper Art ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )
  • Rokuogan ( Six King Gun ) : Lvl 1 ( 10% )

 

Haki :

➤ Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki ) :

  • Level 1: Hardening ( 100%)
  • Level 2: Imbuement ( 100%)

➤ Kenbunshoku Haki ( Observation Haki ) :

  • Level 1: Presence sensing ( 100%)
  • Level 2: Strength sensing ( 100%)
  • Level 3: Intent sensing ( 100%)

➤ Haoshoku Haki ( Conqueror Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 80 ).

 

Unique Skills :

Predator Mode: LVL 2 ( 0%)

All For One : LVL 3 ( 0%)

 

Available Skills Points: 7

 

Traits :

Control Emotion ( Passive )

_________________________

 

Huuuh ... I need to hunt more pirates with higher bounties or Navy officers with higher ranks to get more points, as I still need a lot of them to upgrade my Skills further.' - Austin sighed, thinking about all the Points needed to maximize his Skills.

But Austin's mood soon improved when he glanced at his now Level 3 Unique Skill. He quickly checked the third level's description of his Skill, 'All for One'.

_________________________

Expert ( Level 3 ): Expansion of the Shadow Domain ( 100 m square meters radius with the Host at the center of it ) and Unlock the Inventory Sharing.

_________________________

Austin was overjoyed after reading the description. He could now share his Inventory with his subordinates, which would help him greatly on his journey in the future.

It was always inconvenient for his subordinates to gather everything and wait for him to store them each time, especially if they were around people.

So, the new addition will definitely make things easier for both him and his crew!

 

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, Austin turned around and found that Brain had returned.

" My lord, I have finished researching the castle, but there wasn't anything left worth something in it." Brain reported.

" Good work." Austin smiled before remembering his now-upgraded Unique Skill and decided to experiment with it.

So he took out a random gun from his Inventory and gave it to Brain.

" huh?" Brain was confused by the gesture as he waited for an explanation from his lord.

" Try to store it, " Austin instructed, much to Brain's confusion and surprise.

" But we can't, my..." Brain stopped halfway as his eyes widened in shock and exclaimed, " ... How?!"

" What's wrong?" Austin was amused as he asked.

" I can feel a connection ... to some ... space?" Brain replied uncertainly.

" Umu. It's my storage space ..." Austin nodded as he explained further, " You can now share the same storage space with me, and not only you but all your brothers can also do the same!"

" What?!" Brain exclaimed before asking excitedly, " Does this mean we can store or take out things from your storage space anytime we want, my lord?"

" Correct." Austin nodded in approval at Brain's quick understanding.

" Now try to store that Gun," Austin instructed, and Brain did so with excitement.

Soon, the gun disappeared from Brain's hand. Austin checked his Inventory, and he did indeed find the gun on it.

" This is a marvel, my lord!" Brain exclaimed with excitement at this new experience of his.

"Now, try to take something out," Austin instructed while keeping an eye on his Inventory.

Soon, he noticed a sword disappear and saw it appear in Brain's hand next.

" Good." Austin nodded in satisfaction, adding, " Go and inform your brothers of this new feature, and don't forget to teach them how to use it properly."

" Yes, my lord!" Brain replied happily and raised his head high, feeling proud that he was the first to use the new feature and by the fact that he was tasked to teach his other brothers how to use it.

" Tell them to store everything they found directly in the Inventory, as there's no need to wait for me to do so." Austin paused for a moment before adding, " Also, inform them we will be leaving in 2 hours."

" Yes, my lord." Brain nodded and left happily with a smug expression on his face.

The blue-haired swordsman couldn't wait to see the expression on Zero's face when HE, out of all the people, started teaching him about this new feature.

He was certain that Zero's angry face at that moment would definitely be a sight to behold!

 

Since there were still two hours left until departure time, Austin decided to just take a rest this time.

So, he went to the main room's balcony and sat down there, overlooking the whole island, enjoying the view from the top of the castle for once without thinking about anything.

 

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9

 

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

26