Chapter 54: Having Fun at Loguetown ( +18 )
883 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Warning mature content! If you are not fun of this type of content, you can skip to the next ' ⚠-------(+18)-------⚠', which signals the end of the scene! )

_________________________

 

Loguetown - A random Hotel.

In a hotel hallway with numerous doors on both sides, each door leading to a different room. A weird sound of someone choking came from room number 69.

Inside that room, a man and woman were naked. The man was standing while the woman was on her knee, sucking the man's dick while sometimes choking due to his large size.

 

⚠-------(+18)-------⚠

 

Austin glanced at Alvida's face, who was sucking his dick, and couldn't help but feel a surge of pleasure from this erotic sight.

He grabbed her head and pushed his dick deeper into her throat.

If what I saw in the anime is correct, she is most likely masochistic. And one of the best ways to handle this type of woman properly is to be rough in sex and completely dominate her in bed.' - Austin thought.

Alvida continued to give him a blowjob for a while before Austin pulled her from her head and gave her a passionate kiss, to which she responded with a more passionate one.

Squeezing her ass, Austin smiled lustfully, saying. " We will have a good time together."

 

....

2 hours later, Austin was lying on the bed while Alvida, with her big boobs, was hugging him while putting her head on his broad chest.

They had nearly two hours of continuing intercourse, in which Austin tried many different positions on her. He even fucked her from her ass!

It was Austin's first time trying anal in this new world, which Alvida found hard at first, but in the end, she managed to take it in with the help of her Devil fruit, the Sube Sube no Mi ( Smooth-Smooth Fruit ).

Surprisingly, the slippery and oily qualities of her devil fruit turned out to be helpful in this kind of situation.

Alvida, unsurprisingly, wasn't a virgin like Nojiko, yet strangely, it was easy for her to have orgasms!

She had cummed multiple times during their lovemaking, which confused Austin, who assumed it was probably due to the weirdness of her devil fruit.

 

⚠-------(+18)-------⚠

 

Back to the present, checking his Rolex watch, Austin found out that there were only 50 minutes left for the meeting with the crew at the town's plaza.

He glanced at the exhausted Alvida, who was still sucking and kissing his neck, and started calculating the pros and cons of letting her join his crew.

Alvida is strong and can be more helpful, especially with her devil fruit.' - Austin thought. - ' Her Devil fruit is actually quite OP! ... It allowed her to be immune to any attacks, as those attacks would just slip off her body ... So unless she was attacked by Haki or Sea stones weapons, it's practically impossible to injure her.'

He took another glance at Alvida before remembering something important, prompting him to frown.

Hmmm, it's tough to decide. I would love to have her on the ship so that I can enjoy her every day ... But that will make it harder for me to behave casually from now on. Especially since I can't use my unique skill carelessly around her, at least not until I know she is trusted enough. ' - Austin narrowed his eyes, thinking. - ' It will be troublesome if someone finds out I can create 'people' from the corpses of my dead enemies.'

After thinking hard about all sorts of possibilities, Austin sighed and shook his head.

If Nami, who is much weaker than her, can get stronger in the anime, then why Alvida can't as well.' - Austin made up his mind. - ' Alright, I have decided to invite her in!'

But then Austin recalled something that puzzled him, so he asked her about it.

" By the way, when did you get on this island, and how did you know I would be here?" Austin asked curiously.

" I got here with the help of Buggy the Clown. We..." Alvida started telling him about what had happened after their last meeting.

 

To summarise what she said, after their last encounter, she sailed alone until she ran off of supplies and landed on an uninhabited island to restock.

She found there a weird-looking fruit, which turned out to be a Devil fruit, so she ate it and continued her journey afterward.

One day, while sailing, she found someone drafting on a piece of wood in the sea and saved him. That person turned out to be Buggy, who was looking for a kid named Luffy because he was defeated by him.

And since it would be much easier to sail with someone than alone, she decided to team up with Buggy until she found Austin.

After sailing for more days with no result, she remembered Austin's goal was to become the Pirate King. So, she guessed he would be heading to the Grand Line.

Knowing that all the pirates heading there prefer to pass by Loguetown first to resupplies, she decided to depart to Loguetown and wait for him there in the hope he would also come.

She kept waiting for him to show up while Buggy was waiting for Luffy, and luckily today, she managed to find him when she was randomly taking a stroll down the streets.

 

Austin was dumbfounded, thinking. - ' What the fuck?! Didn't I intervene in the events? How the fuck did Luffy meet with Buggy?!'

He glanced at Alvida again and smiled. - ' It seemed she was waiting for me here the whole time, which only confirmed my decision to let her in.'

With that in mind, Austin stood up and put his clothes on.

" Get dressed. I want to talk to you." Austin said in a deep voice, which startled the naked Alvida for a second and made her tense up, especially noticing Austin's serious expression.

She immediately complied and wore her clothes before sitting on the bed, waiting for what he would say next.

" In my name, Ray D Austin, Captain of The Black Storm Pirates, I officially invite you to join my crew, Alvida!..." Austin paused before he extended his hand to Alvida, saying, " Would you join me in my journey of becoming the future Pirate King?"

Alvida was stunned at first, but then she smiled happily and said, " Of course, Captain!"

She pounced at him, wrapping her arms around his waist, and said lustfully in a low voice. " From now on, I will be in your care, captain."

Austin smiled in response before putting on a solemn expression on his face and said. " By the way, there are three rules you should always follow as long as you are in my crew. "

Seeing his serious look, Alvida let go of him and stood straight, replying, " Alright, I'm listening."

" First, my orders are absolute. You should never question my orders!" Austin stated firmly.

" Obviously, Captain." Alvida nodded thoughtfully.

" Second, you should respect and get along with the other crew members ... They are the elites I selected personally, so you should trust and respect them," Austin said.

"Huh...Okay." Alvida replied seriously, albeit reluctantly.

" Lastly, don't get too intimate with me openly in front of the other crew members ... I don't mind if everyone knows about us having sex together, but at least there should be a certain level of respect on the ship," Austin explained.

" As long as I can have you, I'm okay with it," Alvida responded after thinking about it for a moment.

" Then welcome to the Family, Alvida." Austin smiled gently and opened his arms widely.

In response, Alvida hurriedly hugged him while giving him a passionate kiss.

 

" We will meet with the other crew members in 30 minutes on the town's plaza, so let's go." Austin looked at his watch and stated.

" Alright! But I left my iron mace with Buggy's crew. So, I must get it back first before meeting you there." Alvida said.

" Alright, I will be waiting for you there alongside my crew," Austin stated.

" By the way, how many members do you have on your crews?" Alvida inquired curiously.

" Including you, we are now eight," Austin answered casually.

" Huh? just Eight ?" Alvida exclaimed in surprise.

This, however, made Austin raise his brows with an expression of ' So what?' on his face.

Noticing his expression, Alvida smiled and changed the topic.

" By the way, what is my rank on the crew? And how much strong am I compared to the others?" Alvida asked excitedly.

Austin was dumbfounded, thinking. - ' What the fuck? She just joined, and she is already asking about her rank! ... Did I perhaps make a mistake by letting her join the crew?'

He frowned and started doubting his previous decision, but nonetheless, he still answered her question.

" Except me as the Captain, everyone else on my ship is equal ... But with time, when we have more members, we will clarify the ranking," Austin said in a deep voice. " But for now, everyone is equal!"

" As for how strong you are compared to the others ..." Austin paused and looked at her playfully, saying, " You are undoubtedly the weakest."

" Ho! I see! " Alvida exclaimed, surprised by his claim. But she didn't question his judgment because she knew he was strong and could easily discern her strength compared to the others.

She was actually quite relieved and happy being with strong people. Especially being able to accompany Austin because she had truly fallen for him from their first encounter.

 

5 minutes later, after the duo left the hotel room, they stood outside the building.

Austin kissed Alvida on her forehead, saying, " Alright, see you in 30 minutes. Don't be late."

Austin then left to meet with his subordinates.

Looking at the back of the departing Austin, Alvida smiled gently before heading in the opposite direction, searching for Buggy's crew to get her iron mace back.

 

.....

While Austin and Alvida were having 'fun' at the hotel, the other crew members also enjoyed their time in their own ways.

Sebas and Brain went to the market to buy the needed food and supplies.

Along the way, they visited many places, such as the 'Fisherman King Uotome', the fish market that appeared in the anime.

After purchasing everything they required, they went to stroll through the town's streets, enjoying the view of this beautiful town.

 

On the other side, Zero dragged Erya alone and visited many restaurants in the town.

They enjoyed different food and dishes and had a lot of fun, or at least, Zero had a lot of fun because the poor Erya had truly suffered greatly this time.

Because of his strict nature, Erya is always serious about everything he does, so while visiting this many different restaurants, he takes it upon himself to finish every dish the waiter serves him.

By the time they visited the fifth restaurant, Erya's stomach was already at its limit, while Zero was just starting to feel energetic and wanted to visit more places.

 

....

Back to the present, at Loguetown's Navy Base, Smoker sat with Tashigi in his office, waiting for any new report about the pirates.

Suddenly, a soldier entered the office panicking and stated, " Captain, we have some news!"

" Did they show up?" Smoker stood up, questioning.

" Yes! As you told us, we kept an eye on the plaza ... And just now, Buggy the Clown and Iron Mace Alvida appeared there ... They are making a fuss on the plaza ... The citizens may be in danger if we don't intervene, Sir." The soldier nervously replied.

Actually, Buggy and Alvida weren't doing anything wrong, and they seemed to be just discussing things between themselves. But the soldier was afraid to say that, so instead of waiting for the pirates to make trouble, he lied and said they were already making a fuss.

" What about Black Storm Austin?" Smoker frowned and asked.

" He didn't appear yet, but his ship was docked at a distance from the shore, so he must be in the town, Sir." The soldier replied.

" Hmm, send the 1st unit to the sea, and the 2nd unit is to secretly surround the plaza from the streets ... And have the rest stand by within shooting range of the plaza. That's all!" Smoker paused and murmured, " I have a feeling that this Austin guy will show up in the plaza."

The soldier saluted and turned to leave the office, but he was soon stopped by Smoker.

" Wait! Give this order to the 1st unit ..." Smoker paused and added in a deep voice," Crush any pirate ships as soon as they see them. Don't let any pirates off this island ... Not even one pirate!"

The soldier nodded before leaving fast to pass upon the orders he received to the rest of the battalion.

" Tashigi follows me to the plaza, " Smoker instructed his aide Tashigi.

" Yes, Sir," Tashigi replied and followed him.

The duo soon left the office and the Base, heading towards the plaza.

 

.....

At a cafe opposite the Navy base, a young woman sitting by the window was enjoying her tea while looking toward the Base.

Noticing Smoker exiting the Base, followed by many soldiers, she smiled slightly, murmuring to herself. " Finally, he is out."

The woman examined the Base, thinking - ' Now, with all those soldiers out, I don't believe there are still many ones left inside.'

" It's time to do my mission." The woman, A.K.A Emilia, stood up and left the cafe toward the alley behind the Base.

 

On the alley, Emilia glanced at the Base and smirked, " I will do you a favor and clean your storage room for you."

She quickly used 'Soru' and disappeared, sneaking into the now nearly empty Navy base!

 

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9

 

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

27