Chapter 59: Alvida ( +18 ).
1.9k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Warning mature content! If you are not fun of this type of content, you can skip to the next ' ⚠-------(+18)-------⚠', which signals the end of the scene! ]

_________________________

 

On ' Black Star', in his private room, Austin was lying down on the bed, thinking about his future plans.

Suddenly, he remembered the rewards and decided to check the notifications on his interface.

_________________________

Your Subordinate Emilia Edstrom ( LVL 47 ) has defeated a Navy soldier ( LVL 1 ) x 10.

 

You have received 10,000 EXP.

...

You have defeated " Smoker the White Hunter " ( LVL 49 ).

" Smoker the White Hunter " Rank is Captain.

Congratulation on your Third defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank of Captain.

You have received the following rewards: 80 Stats Points & 8 Skills Points & 100 Shopping Points.

 

You have defeated " Tashigi " ( LVL 8 ).

" Tashigi " Rank is Master Chief Petty Officer.

Congratulation on your Fifth defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank lower than Captain.

You have received the following rewards: 60 Stats Points & 6 Skills Points & 5 Shopping Points.

 

You have defeated " Mashikaku " ( LVL 3 ).

" Mashikaku " Rank is Chief Petty Officer.

Congratulation on your Sixth defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank lower than Captain.

You have received the following rewards: 50 Stats Points & 5 Skills Points & 5 Shopping Points.

 

You have defeated a Navy soldier ( LVL 1 ) x 200.

 

You have received 252,000 EXP.

...

Your Subordinate Azuth Aindra ( LVL 51 ) has defeated " Lazan " ( LVL 4 ).

" Lazan " Rank is Lieutenant.

Congratulation on your Seventh defeat of a Navy officer with a Rank lower than Captain.

You have received the following rewards: 40 Stats Points & 4 Skills Points & 10 Shopping Points.

 

Your Subordinate Azuth Aindra ( LVL 51 ) has a Navy soldier ( LVL 1 ) x 100.

 

You have received 101,000 EXP.

...

You have received a total of 363,000 EXP.

 

Congratulations! You have reached Level 73!

.

.

Congratulations! You have reached Level 76!

Congratulations! You have reached Level 77!

_________________________

'Huh?!' - Austin noticed something and smiled. - ' It appeared that Emilia had fought some soldiers during her mission, but clearly, they were knocked out.'

 

Austin started calculating all his gains and found that he got 255 Stats Points ( 230 + 5x5 ), 28 Skills Points ( 23 + 5x1 ), and 120 Shopping Points ( 100 + 5 + 5 + 10).

Now, how should I allocate all these points?' - Austin thought for a moment and decided to start with his Stats Points. - ' I have 284 Stats Points in total ( 255 Stats Points from now + 29 Stats Points from before), so I will add 100 Stats Points to both Agility & Stamina and leave the rest 84 Stats Points for future use.'

As for the Skill Points, I had 7 Skills Points previously. And with these additional 28 Points, I now have 35 Skills Points in total.' - Austin thought - ' So I will add 34 Skills Points to My Devil Fruit to upgrade it to the Max, and I will leave the rest 1 Skill Point for the next time.'

_________________________

Character :

 

➤ Host Information :

Name: Ray D Austin

Race: Human

Level: 77

Experience: 30 000/77 000

 

➤ Stats :

Strength: 900

Agility: 800

Stamina: 800

Charisma: 300

Available Stats Points: 84

 

➤ Skills :

Detect - LVL 1 ( Max )

Knowledge Sharing: LVL 1 ( 100%)

Melee Combat : LVL 2 ( 100%)

Sword Art : LVL 2 ( 100% )

 

❖ Devils Fruits :

◆ Wind-Wind Fruit: Lvl 1 ( Level of Proficiency ) ( 100%)

Wind Style, Strenght

Wind Style, Speed

Wind Blade

Wind Bullets

Wind Tornado

Fly

Tornado Shots

 

❖ Rokushiki ( The Six powers ) :

Soru ( Shave ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )

Geppo( Moon Walk ) : lvl 1 ( 100%)

Rankyaku ( Tempest Kick ): Lvl 1 ( 100% )

Shigan ( Finger Pistole ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )

Tekkai ( Iron Body ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )

Kami-e ( Paper Art ) : Lvl 1 ( 100% )

Rokuogan ( Six King Gun ) : Lvl 1 ( 10% )

 

❖ Haki :

◆ Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki ) :

Level 1: Hardening ( 100%)

Level 2: Imbuement ( 100%)

◆ Kenbunshoku Haki ( Observation Haki ) :

Level 1: Presence sensing ( 100%)

Level 2: Strength sensing ( 100%)

Level 3: Intent sensing ( 100%)

◆ Haoshoku Haki ( Conqueror Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 80 ).

 

➤ Unique Skills :

Predator Mode: LVL 2 ( 0%)

All For One: LVL 3 ( 0%)

 

Available Skills Points: 1

 

➤ Traits :

Control Emotion ( Passive )

_________________________

Hoo? So, upgrading my devil fruit proficiency to the Max has helped me access two new skills: ' Fly' and 'Tornado Shots'. ' - Austin thought after reviewing his Character menu.

 

He quickly checked the description of the two new skills on the Database and found the following information.

_________________________

Fly: Gather a high quantity of winds around the body, making it fly and move freely in the air.

...

Tornado Shots: Create orbs formed of wind tornados compressed in the shapes of spheres. When the shots hit the target, they donate, which releases a massive shockwave due to the compressed wind tornados inside. Coupled with the original power from the wind tornados inside before the release, this results in generating another devastating power raising the damages to multiple levels of the original tornados inside.

_________________________

Austin was overjoyed with his new skills and started thinking about their utility.

Hmm, Fly is a good skill ... At least I can fly now freely in the air without using 'Geppo', which is more than practical. Especially since now, I wouldn't need to use my legs, unlike in the case of 'Geppo', which means my legs will be free while fighting, and I will have more options in combat.' - Austin thought excitedly.

As for Tornado Shots, the least I can say about it is that it's a completely overpowered Skill that will be devastating in naval fights.' - Austin smiled at the thought - ' Now I can simply use this Skill and destroy the enemy's Ships from a distance without even getting close to them.'

Austin nodded in satisfaction and closed his interface.

 

Now that I have finished everything, I've only one more thing left to do, which is to inspect what Emilia obtained from the Navy base.' - Austin thought, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

After quickly checking his Inventory, Austin was surprised by what he found.

There was an additional 30 million Berrie's cash, many Den Den Mushis, and Log poses which will be helpful in the Grand Line.

Austin also found some Eternal poses for many places related to the Navy, such as Marineford, Enies lobby, and other islands and Navy bases he didn't know before.

This is really great!' - Austin grinned widely in satisfaction - ' Emilia has definitely helped us a lot by getting all this from the Navy! ... She even got a detailed map of the first half of Grand Line, Paradise!'

 

.....

Later that evening, the crew gathered in the dining room, enjoying their food while discussing various subjects.

" I've to say, this is one of the best ships I have ever seen," Alvida exclaimed, clearly impressed by the magnificence of 'Black Star.'

"Did you choose your room ?" Austin asked Alvida.

" Yes, it's beside mine," Emilia answered in her stead.

" By the way, you've done an excellent job, Emilia!" Austin smiled, saying, " I was surprised by everything you brought back."

" Thank you for your praise, my lord!" Emilia responded happily, clearly pleased by her lord's compliment as she savored the rest of her food while humming happily.

After the group finished their meals, everyone left for their rooms except Erya, who stayed in the control & monitoring room to watch for the night since it was his turn as the night's guard today.

 

......

⚠-------(+18)-------⚠

 

At night, while Austin was lying on his bed in his room, he suddenly heard a soft knock on his door.

He was surprised and quickly stood up. After opening the door, he was greeted by Alvida, who was looking at him while panting heavily, clearly horny.

"huff!...huff!...I can't hold on anymore! ... I have already controlled myself long enough! " She said with a pleading and lustful expression.

"Alright, come in." Austin smiled and let her in before closing the door behind him.

 

Without wasting time, Alvida quickly pounced on him and started kissing him, savoring his lips hungrily. Austin kissed her back, and the duo began making out passionately while undressing each other's clothes.

After a while, they parted away, and Alvida quickly got on her knee, smiling as she saw Austin's big deck beside her face.

" Ah ...' huff' ... how much I waited for this..." Alvida said, panting heavily between each word.

" It's all yours now." Austin grinned as he replied.

Alvida smiled lustfully at his response before grabbing hold of his cock, cooing in delight as she gripped it tightly, staring in adoring bliss at it.

She started planting some kisses onto his deck's head before opening her mouth wide to fit the sheer girth of his cock head past her lips.

She shoved his cock down, promoting Austin let out a low bold moan as the slick heat of her mouth embraced his cock so lovingly.

Back and forth, her head rocks. She doesn't need his guidance to move fast, rocking along his cock of her own accord.

She moved her head so quickly along his cock, each time getting it down as far as she could, trying her best to pleasure Austin.

Austin listened to Alvida's gagging, but there was more to it than that. He can hear moans underneath it all, rumbling excitedly in her chest as she continues to service his cock with an eager and adoring look on her face.

She wanted this bad enough and was waiting for it the whole day, from the moment she left the plaza with him.

 

10 minutes later, Austin quickly found himself overwhelmed by absolute pleasure, by too much of everything all at once.

He quickly seizes the back of Alvida's head very suddenly, as his cock twitches within the warm, tight embrace of her throat. And without prior notice, his cock erupts down her throat as he pumps a big load of cum right down her throat.

*GULP*

" That was fantastic!" Austin exclaimed.

With cum still dripping from her mouth, Alvida looked up at Austin with crazy lustful gazes, prompting Austin to grab her and throw her on the bed.

Austin couldn't help but marvel at the sight of her voluptuous naked body lying on the bed as if welcoming him to conquer it.

Quickly turning her around in the doggy position, Alvida responded by sticking her cute butt out far, wiggling her hips right and left as if welcoming his dick's arrival.

" Fuck me...'huff'...I'm ...'huff'...all yours!" Alvida said while shaking her ass and panting heavily.

Austin's blood started boiling watching this erotic display. Without wasting time, he guided his cock right into Alvida's tight pussy, groaning as he felt her incredible vagina's walls wrapped snugly around him.

His fingers tightened against her hips, getting a nice, firm grasp on her before he pushed his whole cock into her at once.

Alvida began groaning and moaning as she felt his cook invading her pussy.

Austin started with steady thrusts pushing in deeper with each stroke of his hips.

" mmmnh...This is good!...mmmnh...Austin!...mmnh!" Alvida cooed in delight, pressing slowly back against him.

Her moans echoed in the room as Austin continued his pace and quickened it, enjoying how she moaned amid his steady pounding of her tight snatch pussy.

Soon, he started very aggressively rocking her body forward with each thrust before she slammed right back into place, and the two of them worked up a nice, steady rhythm together.

After going for a long time with this pace, he abruptly slammed balls deep inside of Alvida's pussy, followed by a hot rush of cum gushing forward, creampieing her with an eagerness that made her squeal as she lost herself in turn. 

She cums too, whining a little and shivering but otherwise undisturbed even as orgasm delight shivers through her.

 

Looking at Alvida's exhausted body and rolled eyes, Austin smirked, stating, " We have a long night ahead of us."

Soon, the room again was filled with the sounds of moaning and flesh slapping.

 

⚠-------(+18)-------⚠

 

....

After three hours of intercourse, Alvida, utterly exhausted, slept while resting her head on Austin's chest.

Austin looked at her naked body, thinking. - ' I guess I'll be having a lot of this from now on.'

He smiled a blissful smile and closed his eyes, drifting to sleep as 'Black Star' continued its journey toward Reverse Mountain!

 

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9.

 

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

30