Chapter 4: First time Magic [Rewrite]
265 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: First time Magic [Rewrite]

 

(Time skip four years)

(1st POV)

It has now been around four years since I live with the Dursley, which means that I am five years old. During that time, I couldn’t do much, I took control of my body at three years old like the god-like being said, and since then I haven’t done anything in particular. I don’t eat much because of the Dursley but it doesn’t matter anyway because my body has Self-Sustenance so eating is just a hobby, just like sleeping though I don’t sleep but meditate during that time, making my mind more “complex”, more in “order” and I am trying to erase Voldemort’s soul.

I have been trying to erase his soul but still conserve some of his memory without any feeling, I do not want to turn into a mini–Tom Jr. Marvalo, even though he is mad his mind is extremely strong, even after cutting his soul into many parts, his mind is still strong. The mind comes from the soul so if he were at his peak, he should be extremely strong.

My life with the Dursley is definitely better than the Original Harry, the OG Harry Potter was a naïve child, who was “brought to his knees” and “sought attention”. I however know how to not “get on their nerves”, I just have to not meet them for the day and do everything I can alone, like breakfast for example this was something OG Harry at five years old couldn’t do alone because he probably never learned but I being a teen in a child’s body knew how to do it silently, so I made breakfast for me and them when they aren’t awoken.

I of course do not need to eat but I do it most of the time because I like eating and if I wouldn’t eat my life would probably always be meditating, training as much as possible without damaging my body, and reading in the library and this is not so good for the psyche.

I also do not need to go to school, so with a bit of argument, like saying I am grateful, and they do not need to pay for school and the materials, and with also a bit of manipulation I was able to not go to school they would say I am homeschooled while I am in the library or somewhere else.

(Time skip two years)

Finally, after years of mental training, I was able to erase Voldemort’s soul completely from my “body”, unfortunately, I lost most of his memory except some small ones like two, or three rituals, minor spells, and how to do magic.

Did you know that there are nine steps in a spell, I knew there was more than just Intent and Power like in many Harry Potter fanfictions, but I didn’t think so much. It is, of course, possible to jump some steps and for example use brute power but that would result in much more power needed, an unrefined spell, and weaker magic than what was supposed to happen if all steps are correctly done.

Those nine steps are as followed, (though sometimes people talk about a ten-step that is mostly used for potions, runes, etc.).

Magic Power (density and quantity)

Magic Control

Imagination

Intent

Affinity

Mental Prowess

State of Mind/Emotion

Mastery

Knowledge

(And sometimes the combination of magic things or/and spells)

This explains why I never had accidental magic, (another reason why I have a “better” relationship with the Dursley), accidental magic happens when a young wizard with no or almost no control over his magic and emotion has a sudden outburst of emotion, which provokes a reaction in their magic and with that comes a reaction in the world that resembles the “will” of the young wizard.

So, knowing that my goal is to “use” willingly magic with control over this magic. I need to start small. One of the easiest wandless/incantations less/ “spell less” magic I know is to make a small thing like a pen levitate. To do that I first need to try to tap into my magical potential and after achieving that I need to control this “magic” as much as possible to not destroy the pen. The next step would be to imagine the pen levitating a bit above the floor and I need to want and will it to fly, my mind also needs to be capable to handle that. This is all I need for now because for example mastery can only become better by repeating this process and knowing how to “really do it” which also counts in the Knowledge part.

(3rd POV)

In a small closet, under the stairs, in a house on Privet Drive, sat a young boy, he was seven years old, and he had untidy jet-black hair, green eyes, and a lean body for a seven-year-old boy, on his forehead was a lightning bolt scar, thought it wasn’t as visible as before, it was healing.

In front of him was a normal black pen, it had nothing special and would always be normal. The boy closed his eyes, he concentrated on his seemingly impossible task, lifting a pen without touching it nor using strings. While this could have been seen as a kid’s foolish dream of wanting and believing to have superpowers which he would have then used to fight “villains” and save lives, this was not it. For this child was Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One, a hero for many people in the supernatural world, because of “his” feat of “killing” the Dark Lord known as Lord Voldemort as a baby.

He opened his eye and looked at his target, the pen, he looked at all the details, he lifted it to learn its weight, he took it in his hand to compare the size of the pen with the size of his palm, he “felt” it. And then closing his eyes once again he took into account all that he learned about the pen and imagined it levitating the best as he could.

Magic “flowed” through him, Harry could feel “it”, his “magic”. His magic was like the sun itself, to use the power of that sun he “created” a moon, this moon reflected his “power” that he “moved” in “himself”.

*Fooo* a small sound was made as the pen flew some centimeters above the ground.

“Yesss” shouted Harry full of extasy, following his emotion and not knowing what do to with this, his magic made even more things fly

“Shut up!” shouted three persons in response to Harry.

6