Chapter 8 Hogwarts Express [Rewrite]
249 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 Hogwarts Express [Rewrite]

Guys i need your help to think of a first name plz

********

A month, that's the time I have till the start of the year. I rented a room in Leaky Cauldron I didn't want to go back to the Dursley.

I had a routine for this month. First jogging and training my body. Second, read the class book, those books were much better than what I had in my last life because basically, they were instruction manuals with everything explained, sometimes with great details, so I could read it as a book. In my last life, you had a page of explication with no details and then so five-ten pages of exercises where you would learn things that weren't written in the first explication page… I would then eat wizard things and do a tour in Diagon Alley and around it.

I then took the knight bus, YAY, I asked if I could try to drive it but I was denied…Sad

I was also in advance I didn't want to be in the same compartment as Ron which would only bring me problems. I already wore my robes, there was no uniform. I looked good in them, it just missed some colors, blue or green maybe.

King's Cross station was fantastic, it was full of people be it Muggles or Wizards, and it was old especially for me someone of the 21st century. There were too many living beings, … I don't like the most living being.

Walking in the third wall in platform, crossing the barrier separating the Wizarding and Muggle world, I was shocked by the sight.

Like all public magical places, this was much livelier than the muggle world, it was MAGICAL. The train was standing, some wizards were using magic to prepare it for its five-hour-long journey. While the Floo Network or Portkey would have been faster, children wouldn't have the same anticipation going into the castle. Young wizards would also created there their first friendship, first rivalries, and first crushes in the train. It's also a way for first-generation wizards to adapt themselves to magic.

The people also seemed much more vibrant, there were people with some unnatural hair colors or eyes color, something almost not said in the books. But well I already knew they would have been differences just by looking at my charm book and seeing that we would learn more advanced things.

While walking in the corridors of the Hogwarts Express I found something trying to "pock" into my mind. Looking to my right was a compartment and where the possible Notice-Me-Not charm came from. This spell was a double-bladed sword because if someone has great mental fortitude then you are easily the center of his attention.

Smiling I opened the door, I was greeted by the sight of two girls, both looked at me, one with an impassible expression while the other one was shocked but quickly smiled.

The one who smiled then said, "Hello I am Tracey Davis" she had bright brown hair with a pink flower in those and clear green eyes. 

"Hi, I am Harry Potter" I answered, looking at the unusual girl on her right. She had pale white skin, turquoise/ pale blue and white-green eyes, and white hair. Like WTF she had the protagonist look, am I just a side character?... 

"The Harry Potter?" asked Tracey, I just nodded. "You don't have the scar." 

"A scar can be healed with magic" I responded, while that wasn't exactly what happened, I didn't lie because I just said it can, not that it did…hehe

"I, guess?" said the girl 

"So are you excited about going to Hogwarts," I asked her 

"Yes! I can't wait to make new friends, I couldn't sleep at all because of the excitement and nervousness." She answered, and we then chatted for a part of the ride.  We also talked about which house we want and we think we may be in, they both said Slytherin. For me Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were ok but I think I wil probably be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin because I am a loner…

After walking for a few minutes, we reached the great black Lake. It was marvelous, the films did not do any good for the castle it was ten times better. It was enormous as if reaching the stars. The ambiance of Hogwarts was like a very old piece of art that had lived through everything be it light and darkness, cold and heat, days and nights. The castle showed an entire story of surviving, making bounds, maturing, and then letting it go.

Professor McGonagall then did her speech about houses being family and that it will decide our future, she also explained the four houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. When the proof talked about the sorting ceremony Tracey said with enthusiasm that Slytherin has been winning it in a streak for a decade.

We then followed her, the door of the great hall opened themselves up without anyone doing something. The Great Hall was lit by thousands of floating candles. There were four gigantic tables with a glittering silverware, and at the end of the room was another table, this one was placed horizontally, this was where the teachers and the headmaster ate.

The ceiling was a sky. The starry sky was beautiful, beyond the normal sky, many constellations were visible, and the moon shined more brightly than the sun itself.

Behind me, I heard Hermione saying that she had read in some book that the sky was enchanted. After than started a black hat to sing, if that could be called singing:

Blabala bla blajesxdcrfvtg…

My ear bled and so a carnage started, "Fiendfyre" the hat burned just like every fucking living being in this castle. Then it became bigger and bigger till it burned the whole planet… Ah, my fantastic imagination if only this could be real.

END FIRST VOLUME

4