Chapter five Forbidden Forest [Rewrite] 
167 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter five Forbidden Forest [Rewrite] 

The Forbidden Forest, also known as the Dark Forest, borders the edge of the Hogwarts grounds. This forest is very old and holds many Secrets. It is the house of many creatures be they be friendly or dark. Pure as a Unicorn, reeking of death like Thestrals, strict as a Centaur, or ruthless like Acomantulas.  

The trees are as ancient as the castle, they are extremely dense and rough. They had survived countless things and had been exposed to various elements. Many of those trees were possibly sentient. 

While this place was off-limits for students there are still many paths, brooks, and clearings. The forest reeked haunted and cursed. This place had possibly homed Dark Wizards, some secret treasures were surely hidden.  

Not much was known about this forest and its dwellers. There are rumors about acromentulas living there, but Harry Potter knew that those weren’t just rumors. While Hagrid and others in the books have never talked about other XXXXX creatures living there, he was certain that some truly lived there, even maybe dragons.  

Anyway, in this dangerous forest eight young wizards were walking around. This was night, the night in this world was very magical and was the time in which many “dark” creatures would wake up. Those eight had used some concealment charms to visit it. 

The eleven years old children were Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, Draco Malfoy, and finally Harry Potter.  

“Why did I agree to do this again, they are so many things that could go wrong?!” asked Pansy while the whole group was walking with the Wand-Lightning Charm used.  

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you if!” smiled Tracey, she was enjoying spending time with her friends (not that most of them would say they were) and seemed to be happy with the night escapade. 

Pansy looked at Tracey and shouted, “That doesn’t reassure me!”, while the other girl giggled. 

Draco had reduced the intensity of his light and went behind the Pansy “Boo” he said in her ear. “Haaaa” the girl cried out, she then punched Draco in the shoulder while the rest of the group laughed, even the future ice queen seemed to find it funny.  

“Damm you Draco” she muttered, with her hand on her face trying to hide her red face. 

“Shh…” broke in Theodore with his finger on his lips. 

They then continued their journey in complete silence, well not much silence on the forest’s part.  

*Crack*, there was nothing, nothing there they reassured themselves. *Woman’s scream*. Just an illusion, they hoped. 

*Woosh* a black shadow passed behind trees. They all looked in that direction though they found nothing. 

*Woosh* it was behind them this time. They were all scared. Each other group touched each other shoulders.  

“Glacies tincidunt” said Daphne with a cold voice while her wand was pointed at one of the trees. An ice bullet pieced one of the three and then they saw a black shadow. 

“argentumlumen Maxima” exclaimed Harry with his wand pointed at the now-found shadow. A giant light then flew toward it and when they touched the shadow then burned in silver ashes.  

“What the fuck was that” hissed Theodore. 

“Let’s go back shall we” quickly said Draco trying to regain his calm. 

“I agree” accepted Pansy. 

They then went on their way back to the castle. On the way, they heard many noises scaring them. Five of the group were pale, ghost pace, their faces screamed “Please lord save me!”, their hands trembled and gripped tighter their wand.  The light on their wands flickered in intensity and colors because of their emotions.  

The three others’ faces were blank, devoid of emotions, with no fear nor joy apparent, the light on their wand was also constant. Those three were particularly gifted in the mind’s art and could “control” their emotions. While they seemed calm this was not exactly what was happening. 

‘Oh dear, fuck me, this was a dumb idea.’ Thought our main character. 

*Howl* ‘shit, shit, shit. Why did I follow those dumbasses? Mom I am going to see Grandma Linda and Grandpa Wade, see you later.’ Was the thought of a white-haired girl. 

‘Am I going to be killed by potion ingredients…?!’ 

Run boy run! 

This world is not made for you 

Run boy run! 

They're trying to catch you 

Run boy run! 

Running is a victory 

Run boy run! 

Beauty lies behind the hills 

*Running on leaf* 

“Haaa, damm” 

“Fuck you Harry and your dumb idea!” 

“I agree!” 

“Shut up Draco, you are the first one who agreed” 

“Yeah… I hate me too!” 

After running for a few minutes, they found themselves face-to-face with many diverse beings. Werewolves, zombies, giant spiders and  

Killer clowns… 

Harry’s brain quickly went to work and he found out what they were. Boggarts, boggarts take the form of someone’s fear and sometimes their worse fears. Currently, they were in the dark forest a place where one’s imagination does fantasies and they “forget” about the worse of their fear like failure, and think of evil dragons, etc.  

 “Ridikulus” he shouted at one of the zombies, remembering the teachings of Moony in the books, which transformed the undead into a red galantine. The Boggart then disappeared. 

And so began a battle with the boggarts, spells being launched, and killer clowns with bloody chainsaws. After some time, the children were back and promised themselves to never go there again, if they would hold their promise that was another question. 

‘Well, …  this didn’t go as planned, who thought this forest was this dangerous. I swear when Ron and OG Harry went there this was not the same. And who said Harry fucking Potter was fucking children’s book, like WTF I am never believing the fandom again. I am still in my first year so the world should still be shiny with an eternal rainbow as long as I am in Hogwarts but no., I had to face boggarts and shadow-being on my first visit to the forest.’ Thought our Mc before he “paused for a minute and continued 

‘Thought it was fun!’ 

5