Visitors
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whom will it be? Olivia", Douglas said in a serious manner and a tone filled with curiosity. 


"MR Ramsey, Sofia did not inform me and I didn't bother to enquire more sir," Olivia said in a somewhat serious tone. 


"That is so unprofessional of you Miss Olivia," I said in a fake disheartened tone of voice.


 "Omg, how could I be so irresponsible am I even fit for this job?", (fake coughs), "but on a serious note please go take a shower before the guests arrive", Olivia said dramatically. 


"Alright, I understand ooh almighty spy-butler I shall obey the instructions", Douglas said with mockery evident in his tone of voice.


 Quickly Walking away before Olivia could retort, making his way to the hall and going up the fine ass staircase and going through the massive hallway leading to his bedroom opened the door and looked it behind him rushing and made his way to the bathroom removing his clothes.


 After the short refreshing shower, Douglas quickly did his night routine and went to lie on his bed.


 Checking my phone I see it was 6:25 pm, on God I was in a rush but this has been a very eventful day, suddenly his expression was cold as he thought of the fact that he couldn't use his abilities to get things from the dungeon and dragons universe or if, he could do that, to begin with, and the fact that he didn't even look like his Skyrim character or have any semblance of that being the case. 


Are these the consequences of my wishes they were overpowered but the consequences can't be so harsh that it doesn't even seem that I have the powers, thinking a little more all I can do is go with the flow and wait for the powers to slowly reveal themselves I can still do a lot with the gacha, speaking of gacha I check my status


 -- 

Name Douglas Aaron Nikolai Ramsey


 Race: Human 


character assimilation Fully assimilated: none 

In progress: [Yuri Boyka - 0%] [ Master Chief -  0%] 


Summoned characters:none.


 Powers:omnilingual translation, structural linguistics, body language, binary code, psychic immunity. 


Equipped items:None 

-- 

The status directly appeared in his retina this time around.


 Well, this is cool but the assimilation process didn't even budge it was meant to automatically increase by itself but nothing has happened sigh once again consequences, fuck this is ridiculous so many limitations these things better disappear the more powerful I get or I'm fucked.



 So I have to try to do something about this whole situation because Master Chief is a very useful character I'm trying to assimilate but it's just zero percent it's not even moving I need his character, plus even Yuri Boyka is going to facilitate me being able to assimilate Master Chief but it's not moving either sign.


 ("Ring", "Ring"), quickly picking up my phone, "Hello who do I have the pleasure of speaking with", Douglas said playfully. 



"Mr. Ramsey your guests are here, please make your way to the living room", Olivia said solemnly and hung up the phone. 



I get up from my bed and quickly get out of my room and close my door and went across the massive hall and went down the beautiful staircase and made my way to the main living room as I entered the living room I In a luxurious living room the son, Douglas, is sitting on a plush couch while his parents, Mr and Mrs Ramsey, are sitting across from him in armchairs.



 "Douglas, we've been missing you lately.”



“You should come to visit more often." Sheila said in a loving tone. 



"I'm sorry, Mom and Dad. I've been busy with work and other responsibilities, plus to be honest, I have been here for two days only Mom." Douglas said very exasperated. 



"We understand that you have a lot going on, and it's true it's only been two days but we still want to see you. It's important to spend time with family." Shelia said seriously.



 "I know, and I do want to come to see you more often. It's just that I don't have a lot of free time these days." Douglas said with shyness and sincerity.



 "We don't need you to come to visit for long periods. Even just a quick visit would be nice." Shelia said adamantly.



 "Okay, I can try to come by more often. Maybe we could schedule a specific day each week or month?." Douglas said with happiness. 



"That sounds like a good idea. We just want to make sure that we stay connected with you and that you know we're always here for you." Shelia  said with kindness." 



"I appreciate that, Mom and Dad. I'll do my best to make more time for you guys." Douglas said a bit apologetically.



 "Oh my goodness, I still can't believe you don't live with us anymore since you have decided to live here, Mommy and Dad missed you, son! How have you been?" Shelia said very concerned. 



"I've been doing well, thanks for asking. It's been a busy few days, but I'm glad to be here with you both."  Douglas said with confidence. 



"We've missed you so much! What have you been up to lately?" Shelia said excitedly.



 "Well, I've been working a lot at my new job. It's been challenging, but also very rewarding. And I've also been traveling quite a bit after work, which has been exciting" Douglas said smoothly through this situation.



 "That's great to hear since when did you get a job?  We're so proud of you and everything you've accomplished always please remember that Doug. How's everything else in your life?" Shelia said lovingly.



 "Everything's good, thanks. I've been able to save some money, which has been nice. And oh I am a day trader so I'm self-employed also I  have always been focused on my health more than others, exercising and eating better always Mom so don't worry." Douglas said sincerely.



 "That's fantastic! So is that why you we're always on your computer we're so glad to hear that you're taking care of yourself. And we're also happy to hear that you're doing well financially." Shelia said with glistening eyes as if almost wanting to cry. 



"Yeah, I've been fortunate to have a good job and some good opportunities. But I also know that there's more to life than just money and success." Douglas said as if he understood life.



 "So, I taught you well. We just want you to be happy and fulfilled, whatever that looks like for you." Sheila said with understanding.



 "Thanks, I appreciate that. And it's also great to be able to spend some time with you both. I've missed you guys." Douglas said genuinely.



 "We've missed you too, son. Let's catch up more over dinner tonight. We have so much to talk about!" Shelia said proud of her son.



 Philip was fondly eating his salty snacks one after another like chips and pretzels. He is also indulging in cookies and candy bars. He had a big bag of potato chips by his side and was happily munching away completely ignoring his wife's conversation with his son.



 Philip looked down at the nearly empty bag and hesitated for a moment. He knew he probably shouldn't eat too many chips, but they tasted so good. Philip went back and forth, taking turns munching on the chips and other snacks. Before he knew it, the bag was empty. 



Philip sighed contentedly. "That hit the spot," he said almost inaudibly softly. 



Philip finally started to pay attention to the exchange of pleasantry between his wife and son. And saw his son getting bombarded by question after question he feels bad for his son and immediately tries to save him.



 "Son do you want some cookies, please take some," Philip said extending his little plate of cookies and giving Douglas a lifeline to get out of the conversation with his wife.



 "Sure, thanks, Dad!" Douglas said almost depressingly overwhelmed by the questioning and concerns now thankful his father helped him.



 Philip passed the plate of cookies to Douglas, who took a handful and started munching. "Mmm, these are good! Where did you get them?" Douglas said with happiness for the help. 



"I got these snacks from the bakery and picked them up myself at the store on our way to your home," Phillip said glad his son is quick. 



"Can I have some more?" Douglas said pretty satisfied with the taste of these cookies. Philip chuckled.



 "Sure thing, son. But remember, everything is in moderation."


 "Got it, Dad. So, how was work today?" Douglas is genuinely interested in his dad's work.



 "It was extremely boring as usual, you probably don't know one day I should bring you to work with me and put you on the spot" *laughs* Philip had a good laugh.



 "Dad, I don't think you're work is boring and you know Dad you can not put me on the spot I have prepared against your antics Father." Douglas is confident because his past self did prepare. 



"That is what you think but too bad, you cannot always be prepared at one point you're gonna mess up son hahaha," Philip said interested.



"I don't think so Father we will see I doubt that I'll mess up," Douglas spoke with defiance.



 "Hey there you seem off, kiddo. You are okay? Is everything alright?" Phillip said noticing that Douglas is not that comfortable.



 My heart is racing and my palms are sweaty. I can feel the stress creeping up on me, like a dark cloud looming overhead. What I thought I was doing fine I'm not good enough. 



I mean I have his memories I was acting just like him why did I fail? These thoughts are consuming me, drowning out any sense of calm or rationality.



 I try to take deep breaths, to calm myself down, but it feels like my lungs are constricted, the panic is taking over, and I can't seem to shake it off. My mind is racing with worst-case scenarios, each one more terrifying than the last. I feel like I'm drowning in my fear, anxiety, and stress. 



It's suffocating me, making it hard to think or focus on anything else. I can do it say something Doug, but I can't seem to shake this feeling of unease, what if something goes wrong? What if my preparation doesn't work? These thoughts are consuming me. 



"No, Dad. I'm just not feeling very good." Douglas said controlling himself too. not show any more wrong signals.



 "What's the matter? Did something happen here?" Sheila said very concerned.



 "No, it's not that. I just feel frustrated."  The more Douglas talks the quicker he regains his composure.



 "I see. Well, you know you can always talk to me about anything. What's been bothering you?" Phillip said amused.



 "Well Mom, and Dad, I want to talk to you about something really important," Douglas said deciding to use the memories he had instead of making things up on this matter.



 "We are listening please go on, what's on your mind? Philip said amusingly." 



"I want to go to university, Mom, and Dad what do you think?" Douglas said still making use of the memories.



 Mom's eyes widened and she looked anxious, my mom says in a harsh tone "What do you mean you're going to university you just turned 16 why would you want that?"


 Then Father interjected, "Huh so that is what is bothering you just say something earlier next time and I know colleages that could help you with that".Philip said as if he had expected this outcome.



 "Wow hold on I don't think the distance is a good thing and what about your friends plus getting adjusted to a new environment is always hard," Shelia said logically. 



"Plus We're not sure that's the best idea, son. The university is expensive, and we're not sure it's worth the investment" Sheila said with a straight face.



 "Honey,  you maybe right have you seen the tuition fees for university these days? It's insane!" Philip exclaimed amused. 



"Oh, I know. We might have to sell one of our yachts just to pay for it." Shelia said faking a scared expression.



 *laughs* "Very funny, dear. But don't worry, we'll figure it out. Maybe we can just sell one of our vacation homes instead." Philip said with a  grin on his face.



 "Oh, perfect. Then we can all live in a cardboard box together." Shelia said with a beautiful smile while rolling her eyes. 



*laughs even harder* "You always know how to make me laugh, honey." Philip said wiping his nonexistent tears with his handkerchief. 

"But seriously son, we've been thinking about your future and we believe it would be best for you to try high school before going to university," Philip said very articulated.



 "What? Why? I'm ready for university now. I'm ready to take all the advanced courses." Douglas said expecting different responses.



 "We know you're smart, but there's more to life than just academics. The high school will give you a chance to develop socially and emotionally." Shelia said as if reminiscing. 



"But I don't want to waste my time in high school. I want to start working on my degree." Douglas said just continuing the conversation. 



"We understand that, but think about it this way - if you go straight to university, you'll be the youngest one there. You might not be able to relate to your peers or enjoy the full University experience." Philip said not sugarcoating anything. 



"I don't care about that. I just want to learn and get ahead in my career." Douglas said liking where everything is going.



 "We want what's best for you, son. Trust us when we say that finishing high school first will benefit you in the long run." Shelia said understanding how Douglas felt.



 Douglas *sighs* and leaned back in his chair, "Fine. But can I at least take some online courses while I'm in high school?" 



Philip replied with a smile "We'll make sure you have access to all the resources you need for your success." 



"So now that we got the talk over with have you decided what high school you're going to yet Douglas" Shelia said a bit more okay with the high school than university, she was not ready for her child to grow up just  yet." 

"Yes Mom and Dad I have and it's a magnet School called midtown high school that is what I have decided of course it's based on some research and I found out about this magnet School it specializes in science and technology it's supposed to be one of the best-rated schools in the state," Douglas said finally not feeling the panic and a bit better. 

"That sounds interesting. But isn't a private school capable of already providing you with a better education?" Shelia said interested now.

 "Yes, but the magnet school is different. It has more advanced courses and resources that could help me pursue my interests in engineering and robotics." Douglas declared.

 "I see. But what about the cost? We're already prepared to pay a lot of money for you to go to private school tuition. Philips said reassured. 

"That's the thing, Dad. The magnet school is free. It's a public school that admits students based on their academic achievements and potential." Douglas said adequately.

 "That's amazing! But what about the social aspect? Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. I understand that you only chose that school because your friends are there is that the only reason why you're choosing that school?" Shelia said hopefully saving her son from a bad decision.

 "I thought about that too, Mom. But I think it's worth it because my friends and I  have a rivalry it means I'm going to study better meaning I'm getting a better education and preparing myself for university and my future career." Douglas said confidently in his statements.

 "Well, we're proud of you for thinking ahead and doing your research. Let's look into this magnet school more and see if it's a good fit for you." Philip said happily.

 

"Thank you, Dad and Mom. I appreciate your support." Douglas said finally relaxing.

 "Stop with the excuse Douglas what's the real reason for this we have already prepared your School attendance, Douglas," Shelia spoke straightforwardly.

 "Alright Mom me and my friends just choose this high school Mom and I  will in future  attend the  private university of your choice, please we have been planning this forever Mom." Douglas seem desperate as he spoke.

 "I see Sheila," said understanding the children need to distract themselves.

 "Sirs and madam excuse me your dinner are ready," the maid spoke softly.

 "Please follow me this way." the maid presented herself had halted the discussion.

 Everyone got up from their chairs and went to the dining room and sat down and started eating the delicious food and getting up to speed with all that they had experienced in their recent daily activities Philip had been away on business for the past two days. 

When Phillip and Sheila had returned home from their trip, Shelia was excited to see their son, who had been in his new house she explained how Douglas's grandmother missed his presence and was very sad about his absence and explained why he should have come with them on the business trip.

 Douglas saw his mother's excitement because of the topic and was glad Marcus prepared a special dinner for his parent's visit. 

He had carefully cooked their favorite dishes and the dining room table was well decorated to surprise them.

 As the family ate together, they discussed their time apart and discussed Douglas's plan for the upcoming school year. 

Throughout the meal, Douglas's parents noticed that he is prepared and not even anxious about school.

 Eventually, Douglas got excited and told them that he was going to start a bunch of businesses so that he would be okay and that his parents don't need to worry about him, and that he would come to visit them often. 

His parents were reassured that Douglas is so mature now that he could keep such a good and consistent plan together and felt that their parenting skills were very good they told Douglas if he ever need a talk or is seeking advice he could come and ask when needed. 

Philip and Sheila could not help but smile as they ate their food and reminded their son that their home is always a place he is welcomed with open arms.

 After dinner, Douglas explains that he will do some soul-searching and just needed some time away from them to figure things out for himself. 

They are both understanding and surprised at how mature he's become in such a short time. 

As dinner comes to a close, Douglas thanked his parents for coming over and sharing one last hug before sending them back to their Rolls Royce Phantom and they drove off into the night with a promise to stay in touch more often from now on. 

Fuck that was exhausting and I can't believe I got so emotional at the idea of getting caught like that I need to do something about that, walking back into the house locked the door, and quickly walked upstairs and through the hallway leading to my room and laid on the bed.

 I might as well do the verse-specific gacha buying mod that I didn't do l earlier this morning I think about gacha and the selection is done and 60GP is consumed and the gacha roll begins, the results are. 

-- 

1.SCP-248 

2.SCP-005

 3.SCP-662

 4.SCP-109 

5.SCP-500

 6.SCP-184 

7.SCP-457

 8.SCP-4960 

9.SCP-294

 10.SCP-055

 --

 Sigh, I was supposed to be able to choose what verse I got the gacha from but instead, I randomly got assigned the SCP universe sigh consequences are just popping everywhere minor inconveniences and major ones are just they're waiting for me to find and hopefully, someday I will eliminate them.

 Sigh Douglas took the phone and called Olivia as the call connected.

"Hello Douglas do you need anything" was heard from the other side of the phone. 

"Hey there, how's your evening going?" Douglas said ignoring her incurred question.

 "Pretty good, just staying busy. How about you?" Olivia said a bit confused.

 "Can't complain, but I was hoping to take a break and chat with you for a bit" Douglas said. 

"Aww, that's sweet. I always enjoy talking to you too" Olivia said not believing Douglas's statement. 

"So, I was thinking... maybe you could help me with something sometime as soon as possible?" Douglas said.

 "Oh really? And what did you have in mind?" Olivia said cheekily.

 "Well, how about you help me out with a gym membership or the like Or maybe we could catch a movie or go bowling," Douglas said his voice oozing with the same steady deep tone. 

"Gym membership sure?, wait if I didn't know any better I would have thought that you are flirting with me but that does sound like a fun option. I'm up for ill get it done Mr Ramsey," Olivia said teasingly.

 "Great! How about we make it a surprise and I'll pick the activity?" Douglas said playing along.

 "Ooh, I like surprises. Sounds exciting! I feel the same way. You always make me laugh and I love how easy it is to talk to you" Olivia said continuing with the teasing. 

"That's music to my ears. I have to admit, I find myself thinking about you a lot lately (coughs) but seriously looking forward to the results" Douglas said.

 "Oh really? And what do you think about it? You're such a charmer. I'm blushing over here" Olivia said seductively.

 (Laughs ) "Alright, Olivia please have a good night," Douglas said a bit sleepy with a good night from Olivia Douglas put his phone down and swiftly fell asleep.

 The state of my mind is unbothered, I find myself at peace sleeping calmly in my bed. 

My consciousness is very tranquil. 

Suddenly a very sharp pain was felt in his skull like it was being drilled from the inside out, the agonizing pain tormenting his head.

 With both hands clutched at his template Douglas endured the pain until who knows when and somehow fragments of memories were slowly piecing themselves together as if looking for a sense of order in the pain they were more memories of Douglas the flood of information was coming with way more clarity and a sense of a first-person experience in the emotions concerning Douglas. 

Opening my eyes all I see, is a blurred vision of the world that slowly gets back to normal, and I get up from the bed and stretch my body slowly warming up my body, and then I do push-ups.

 After working up a sweat I go to the bathroom and take a shower doing my morning routine I get out of the bedroom in my bathrobe and walk to the walk-in closet and decided to wear black boxers, black jeans, casual white dress shirt, light gray sweater, a camel colored trench coat, a pair of sunglass a light gray scarf and a Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Chronograph 3970EP. 

Walking out of my bedroom walked down the hallway and slowly went down the beautiful staircase walking making my way to the exit way as I am about to step out Olivia rudely interrupted my attempt to open the door.

 "Darling, where are you off to in such a hurry?" Olivia said in an over-optimistic and cheerful manner.

 "Oh, I have some urgent business to attend to. I'll be back in a few hours" Douglas said feeling that something was off in the way she spoke.

 "Hold on a minute, you can't leave the house without eating breakfast and talking to me first. You know how important it is to start the day right" Olivia said in the same manner.

 "I'm sorry, dear. I'm just in a rush and thought I could grab something on the go" Douglas said not very concerned with her tone of voice.

 "No, you need to sit down and have a proper meal. I'll have the chef make you some eggs and toast, and we can discuss your plans for the day" Olivia said a bit annoyed at Douglas's antics. 

"Alright, alright. You're right. I shouldn't skip breakfast" Douglas said understanding Olivia's point it was valid.

 After walking for quite a while Olivia continued to lecture Douglas about not skipping his meals, Olivia and Douglas arrived at the dining room and Olivia quickly took her seat.

 "Of course, I'm right. I always have your best interests at heart. Now sit down and let's enjoy breakfast together before you head out," Olivia said as a matter of fact.

 Douglas took his seat and noticed the meal on the table with various food to choose from.

 As he sees this it once more reminds him of his family's social and economic status as upper elites.

 As they sat together and we were enjoying the delicious French-styled meal after the meal was finished.

 "Wow you trying to fatten me up are you an alien trying to eat me?" Douglas spoke mockingly. 

"Even if I was an alien why would I eat you?" Olivia said condemning Douglas's remarks.

 "You called me darling and I called you darling is that not proof enough that you want to eat me? Douglas said playfully. 

"When did you catch on I  thought the male species were mindless did I receive the wrong information," Olivia said dramatically. 

"Okay I see, but where is Sophie I have not seen her in a while and I am a bit concerned about her Douglas said in a soft tone. "Ah, so you noticed finally took you long enough, as far as I know, she's ignoring you and she wakes up at 7 am it's 5:15 am, Olivia said amused at the situation.

 "Wow really just like that do you at least know the reason for her avoiding me?" Douglas said genuinely interested in the reason.

 "Nope even if I did I would not tell you and I have the gym setup that you asked for the driver will take you there," Olivia spoke out.

 "I see you don't love me that's fine okay I'll get going bye Olivia," Douglas said in a very satisfied tone. 

Walking out of the house and walked into the driveway and saw a Hummer H2 as I keep walking the driver came out of the car and opened the door for me and I stepped into the car.

 "Good morning sir how are you this fine morning," the driver said a bit nervous.

 "Good morning, I'm fine, and you, Douglas said while adjusting himself after Paul saw that Douglas was well adjusted with his seatbelt on he started the car and nervously told Douglas that he was fine and drove off to their first destination 20 Maclaurin Avenue, East Hills 2213 NSW.

 As the car drove on the road,  Paul looked in the rearview mirror toward Douglas. "Sir all your gym equipment is prepared and in the trunk".

 "That's cool," Douglas said a bit out of it the rest of the ride was quiet after that chat, allowing Douglas to think to himself once more. 

He returned to his previous thoughts. It has been two days since his been here and so much could have gone wrong but did not, plus the fact that this life here is way better than his previous one helped a lot such as his looks surpassing what he thought possible and the loving parents were the most important factor that made all of the advantages more appealing making all the disadvantages worth it.

 --

 Name Douglas Aaron Nikolai Ramsey 

Race: Human character assimilation Fully assimilated: none

 In progress: [Yuri Boyka - 1%] [Master Chief -  0%]

 Summoned characters:none.

 Powers:omnilingual translation, structural linguistics, body language, binary code, psychic immunity. Equipped items:None 

-- 

Interesting it increased finally this day just keeps getting better. 

"Sir! We have arrived at the destination," Paul said as he stepped out of the car and opened the door for Douglas.

Douglas seemed to snap out of his daze and hopped out of the car and walked forward then Paul closed the door and quickly went to the trunk and gave Douglas his gym bag, taking his bag. As the teen walked into the brightly lit boxing gym, the sounds of gloves hitting punching bags filled the air.

 He felt out of place in his designer clothing and expensive watch, surrounded by gritty, sweat-soaked boxers and trainers. Douglas makes his way to the receptionist's desk.

 "Hi, I'd like to check in for my boxing lessons," Douglas said as monotone as ever. 

"Sure thing, can I have your name and the contact information, you used to sign up, please?" the receptionist said looking at Douglas up and down. 

"My name is Douglas and here's my contact information." Douglas expressed as he removed his glasses. 

"Oh, I  see it's you sir welcome," the receptionist said after checking the system.

 "When do the classes start?" Douglas said in a monotone manner.

 "We have classes every day, but the beginner's classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 AM. 

Is that good for you?" the receptionist making sure to treat Douglas well because of how pampered Douglas looked.

 "Yeah, that works," Douglas said already thinking of how helpful this will be for his progress. 

"Great Of course! Follow me, and I'll show you around." Here's the boxing ring, punching bags, and weights area. We also have a sauna and a shower room for your convenience the receptionist said proudly. 

"This is awesome! I can't wait to start training. I've always been interested in boxing." Douglas said in the same monotone voice. 

"That's great to hear. Our trainers are experienced, and they'll teach you everything you need to know. Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your boxing gloves and look for coach Johnny" the receptionist said softly. 

"I already have my gloves. Thank you so much! I'm excited to start my first class today" Douglas said.

 "You're welcome, Douglas. Have fun and stay safe!" The receptionist said politely.

 Douglas had been looking forward to his boxing session all day. He had thought of the simple theory that this would help him assimilate faster and was eager to change into his boxing clothes and hit the gym.

 He was carrying his gym bag the whole time and headed to the locker room.

 As he entered the locker room, he was hit with the familiar smell of sweat and leather.

 He found an empty locker and quickly began to change. He took off his trench coat, dress shirt, and Jeans, and exchanged them for his boxing shorts and t-shirt.

 Douglas carefully rolled up his dressed-up clothes and placed them in his gym bag, making sure not to wrinkle them.

 He then slipped on his boxing shoes and laced them up tightly. He took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror. 

He was ready to go. He grabbed his boxing gloves and headed toward the gym. As he went back into the gym, he could hear the sound of gloves hitting punching bags and the heavy breathing of other boxers. 

He found an empty corner of the gym and began to warm up. He stretched out his arms and legs and jumped rope for a few minutes to get his heart rate up.

 He then put on his gloves and started to shadowbox, imagining his opponent in front of him. Douglas is in the zone.

 He threw punches and combinations, ducking and weaving as if he were in a real match. He could feel that movement and he knew he was pushing himself to his limits.

 He stops and looks around He was wearing a pair of flashy red and black boxing shoes with gold accents. 

The shoes had a cushioned sole and a perfect fit to ensure that his feet wouldn't slip or move inside the shoes during his rigorous boxing training. His socks were made of a special moisture-wicking material that would keep his feet dry and comfortable throughout the training session.

 Next, Douglas's boxing shorts were made of a lightweight, breathable fabric that allowed him to move freely and easily during his training. 

The shorts were black with a red waistband, and they had the logo of his favorite boxing brand on the front.

 For his upper body, Douglas wore a sleeveless compression shirt that fit snugly to his body. 

The shirt was made of a special material that would wick away sweat and keep him cool, even during the most intense training sessions. 

Over the shirt, Douglas put on the luxurious boxing robe, which was made of a shiny, satin-like fabric that glimmered in the light. 

The robe was red with black trim and had Douglas's name embroidered on the back in gold. 

Finally, comes time to put on the most important part of his gear - his boxing gloves. 

Olivia had spared no expense when it came to his gloves, and they were the crown jewel of his boxing gear collection.

 The gloves were made of soft leather material with a luxurious feel and had a sleek black and gold design.

 They were heavily padded to protect his hands during training, and they fit like a glove (pun intended).

With his entire luxurious boxing gear on, Douglas stepped around. he felt like a true champion, and his confidence soared. 

With his new equipment, he looked unstoppable and ready to take on anyone who dared to challenge him. 

When the trainers and fighters saw Douglas and stopped what they were doing and stared at him in disbelief."What do you want?" asked the burly trainer.

 Douglas removes his mouthguard. And spoke, "I'm looking for coach Johnny," Douglas replied, his voice slightly filled with confidence. The trainer looked him up and down and then nodded.

 "Okay, I'm coach Johnny and you better not get in the way," he warned, pointing him to a bench on the side of the ring. Douglas sat down confidently and watched as the fighters sparred with each other. He saw that some of them were close to his age, but they looked tough and focused. The trainer noticed he is staring and walked over to him "You know if you want to try it out, we have a beginners' class starting in two days you can come then," he said in a rapid voice. Douglas hesitated for a moment but then spoke, "I'm not a beginner I would like to participate in the event," the poster showed that Douglas pointed to the poster on the wall. The burly trainer imagined the situation and decided to give the kid in front of him a chance. "alright kid if your up for it get in the ring then with John." the trainer said wanting to see if he could beat John who was one of the first contestants. John hearing this is enthusiastic about the idea of stepping into the ring with a normie like Douglas, thinking that he can beat him with little to no effort. However, as soon as the bell rings and the boxing match begins, John realizes that he is out of his depth. Douglas immediately takes control of the fight, using the superior technique to land precise punches on John. John tries to fight back, but his punches are uncoordinated and ineffective. Douglas easily avoids them and continues to land clean shots on John's head and body. 


John quickly tires, while Douglas appears to be just getting started.


 Douglas's apparent conditioning and experience allow him to maintain a high level of intensity throughout the boxing match, while John struggles to keep up.


 As the rounds progress, John becomes increasingly frustrated and demoralized.


 He realizes that he has no chance of winning the fight and is simply trying to survive.


 In the end, the match comes to a close, and when John came to is left feeling battered and defeated.


 Douglas, on the other hand, is barely winded and appears to be completely in control of the situation. 


John leaves the ring sad and Jack is up next. 


As the bell rang to start the first round, Jack came out swinging, throwing wild punches in the direction of Douglas. 


Douglas calmly avoided Jack's punches with precise footwork and head movement, and then quickly countered with a sharp jab to Jack's face. 


Jack's head snapped back from the impact of the jab, and he stumbled backward.


 Douglas saw an opening and followed up with a combination of punches to Jack's body, which caused him to wince in pain. 



Jack tried to fight back, but Douglas was always one step ahead of him, slipping and weaving out of the way of Douglas's punches and landing crisp shots of his own. As the second round progressed, Jack grew more and more exhausted. 


His punches became slower and less coordinated, while Douglas's technique remained razor-sharp. 


Douglas continued to work Jack over with a barrage of punches to the head and body, leaving Jack dazed and battered. 


Despite his best efforts, Jack was unable to mount any offense against Douglas.


 In the end, Douglas was declared the winner of the boxing match by TKO, having completely dominated Jack with his superior boxing skills.


 As the two fighters left the ring, Jack felt humbled by the experience. 


He realized that there was a vast difference between his abilities as a regular person and Douglas's abilities seemed like that of a boxing genius. 


Nonetheless, he felt grateful for the opportunity to learn from someone as skilled and knowledgeable as Douglas.



 After a short break, Douglas stepped into the ring with quiet confidence, his eyes fixed firmly on his opponent.


 He had studied every move of his opponent and had a strategy in place to exploit every weakness.


 As the bell rang, the two fighters touched gloves and began circling each other, looking for an opening.


 Douglas from the outside looked like a master of footwork, always moving just out of reach of his opponent's punches.


 He flicked out jabs to keep his opponent at bay, while constantly shifting his weight and changing angles to keep him guessing.


 As the round progressed, Douglas had begun to open up his offense.


 He threw lightning-fast combinations that left his opponent stunned, then slipped out of range before he could counter. 


The crowd roared as he landed a devastating hook that sent his opponent stumbling back against the ropes. 


But Douglas didn't look satisfied with just one knockdown. 


He continued to press his advantage, peppering his opponent with shots and never allowing him to catch his breath. 


Finally, with a perfectly timed uppercut, he sent his opponent crashing to the canvas for the final time.


 The crowd erupted in cheers as the referee counted out his opponent, declaring then Douglas the winner by knockout.


 As he raised his arms in victory, he knew that his mastery of the sweet science had once again proved too much for anyone to handle.


 Then once again Douglas stepped into the ring, his muscles rippling with every move.

 His opponent, a burly brute of a man, sneered at him from across the canvas. 

The bell rang, and Douglas sprang into action.

 His footwork was lightning-fast, and he dodged every punch the brute threw at him with ease. 

His jab was precise, and he landed it again and again, stunning his opponent and leaving him disoriented. 

But the brute was no pushover. He had raw power, and he was determined to use it. He swung a massive haymaker at Douglas, but Douglas saw it coming a mile away. 

With a quick pivot, he ducked the punch and landed a vicious uppercut to the brute's jaw. 

The brute stumbled backward, but he wasn't finished yet. He charged at Douglas, swinging wildly. 

Douglas calmly stepped to the side, dodging the attack and landing a quick jab to the brute's temple. 

The brute's eyes rolled back in his head, and he collapsed to the canvas.

 The referee counted him out, and the crowd erupted into cheers.

 Douglas had done it again. With his lightning-fast reflexes, impeccable footwork, and razor-sharp jabs, he had outclassed his opponent and emerged victorious once more.

 And as he raised his gloves in triumph, the crowd knew they were witnessing a true master at work. As Douglas stepped out of the ring the burly trainer Johnny finally approached Douglas after a lot of observation, "Oh wow you said you were not a beginner but you didn't say that you were basically at a professional level have you considered going pro at any point in time" Johnny said very interestedly in this young prodigy that randomly appeared. 

Douglas removed his mouthguard and replied, "No, I have not put much thought into it, mr johnny,” Douglas said with a bit of embarrassment in his tone.

 "Please consider it at least I went to the receptionist and found out you are 16 years old with this type of talent is crazy I mean 33 continuous winning streaks on your first day here is impressive even though some of those guys were not pros had years of experience and some of them are on their way to pro you made them look like jokes," Johnny said very passionately.

 "Yes, Mr johnny I'll do that". Douglas said in a happy tone. wiping the sweat from his brow and grinned confidently. He strutted confidently towards the locker room, his well-defined muscles flexing with every step.

 As he walked, he couldn't help but notice the admiring glances from the other people in the gym, nodding at a few fellow boxers. 

Along the way. Upon entering the locker room, the teen scanned the area for an open locker. 

He spotted one near the back, next to a row of benches. Quickly walking over, he inserted the key into the lock and opened the locker door.

 Inside, the teen saw his gym bag, neatly packed with a change of clothes and a towel.

 He unzipped the bag and pulled out his towel, laying it on the bench next to the locker. 

Then he quickly stripped out of the boxing clothes, neatly placing them into the gym bag. 

Next, Douglas grabbed his shampoo, conditioner, and body wash from his bag and headed to the shower area.

 He found an open stall, turned on the water, and let it warm up before stepping under the spraying shower.

 As he washed his body, Douglas felt the muscles in his arms and legs start to relax.

 The hot water felt soothing, and the shampoo smelled refreshing. 

he spent a few minutes scrubbing every inch of his body, making sure to get rid of any sweat or grime from the amazing workout. 

Once he finished, Douglas dried off with his towel and wrapped it around his waist.

 He returned to his locker and pulled out his fresh change of clothes, which consisted of designer jeans and a fitted t-shirt, and a heavy long-sleeved sweater.

 He quickly got dressed, slipping on a pair of leather shoes to complete the look,  he smelt amazing thanks to the Cologne, as he zipped up his gym bag and he slung his bag over his shoulder. 

As he walked out of the locker room, Douglas noticed a few other gym-goers giving him curious looks. 

But he was used to this, though - he knew his designer clothes and expensive accessories made him stand out.

 But Douglas didn't care. He technically earned this level of wealth by being in this body/life, and he wasn't afraid to show it off. 

With a confident stride, Douglas left the gym and headed towards yellow hammer H2 parked outside. he caught a glimpse of himself in a mirror.

 His chiseled jawline and piercing blue eyes made him feel invincible.

 But even as he reveled in his confidence, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. 

He knew that this wealth and privilege had given him advantages that others at the gym didn't have. 

He had the best equipment and didn't need the best trainers, because he had the gacha and didn't have to worry about working a part-time job to make ends meet.

 The car's leather seats are soft and plush, and the air conditioning blows hot air on his body, providing relief from the cold winter day outside. As Douglas looked out the tinted windows, he could see the busy city streets passing by, with skyscrapers and high-end boutiques lining the sidewalks.

 Then Douglas's phone buzzes with notifications from Myspace and LinkedIn his wealthy and influential friends, inviting him to exclusive parties and events.

 Paul his driver, a well-dressed chauffeur, navigates the streets with ease, avoiding traffic and taking shortcuts to ensure that they arrive at their destination on time. 

Douglas reclines in his seat, scrolling through Myspace and LinkedIn on his phone and sipping on a hot beverage. 

As the car pulls up to their destination, Douglas's residence, Douglas steps out onto the driveway and is greeted by a mush of snow on the ground and the icy chill that floated in the air.

 He retrieves the keys from his pocket and unlocks the front door, stepping into the grand foyer with its high ceilings, marble floors, and an ornate chandelier.

 As he makes his way through the hallways lined with expensive artwork and antiques, he reaches the staircase that leads to his private quarters. 

He ascends the staircase, taking in the opulence of his surroundings. 

Finally, he walks across the hallway to the door of his bedroom, which is adorned with a golden plaque with his name inscribed on it. 

He unlocks the door and enters his luxurious sanctuary.

 In one corner of the room, there is a massive king-sized bed with silky, white fluffy pillows. 

Across from the bed, there is a huge flat-screen TV mounted on the wall and a state-of-the-art sound system that fills the room with crystal-clear sound. 

On the other side of the room, there is a grand piano, a comfortable reading chair, and next to bookshelves filled with classic literature and contemporary bestsellers.

 Douglas walks to the center of the room, stretches his arms out wide, and takes a deep breath, reveling in the grandeur of his personal space.

 He smiles, feeling grateful for the privilege of having such a magnificent bedroom, and begins to plan his next moves. I like being rich to this level is amazing this shit is not fake I'm Douglas will I ever get used to this? 

I took a look at my watch it is nine and a half minutes to nine am. Finally, realize that in this life I only ever shadow-boxed thinking of Gacha.

 -- 

Name Douglas Aaron Nikolai Ramsey 

Race: Human 

character assimilation Fully assimilated: none In progress: [Yuri Boyka - 30%] [ Master Chief -  2%] Summoned

 characters:none.

 Powers:omnilingual translation, structural linguistics, body language, binary code, psychic immunity.

 Equipped items:None

 -- 

Well, this explains my reflexes, aggressive style, and ability to break through my opponent's guard. 

 And the strong and accurate jab that I used to set up my power punches.

 I throw jabs with speed and precision, which helps to keep my opponent at bay while I looked for openings to land those heavier shots. 

Oh, and the skilled combination puncher moves I would often throw multiple punches in quick succession. 

I even varied my combinations and the targeting different areas of my opponent's body to keep them off balance.

 And of course the particularly effective targeting of my opponent's body with punches.

 I throws hooks and uppercuts to the body, which was debilitating for my opponents and sap their energy.

 The obvious random burst of quick footwork allowed me to move in and out of range quickly. 

I use my footwork to create angles and openings for my punches and to avoid my opponent's attacks.

 I loved every moment of being a heavy hitter who has knockout power in both hands.

 I throw power punches with bad intentions and is always looked at the opportunity to land a fight-ending shot.

 Overall, my style can be characterized by my aggressiveness and my ability to break through my opponent's guard. 

I used a combination of effective jabbing, combination punching, body punching, footwork, and power punching to overwhelm my opponents and come out on top. 

Well looks like I have developed a fighting IQ it explains the seamless fighting I was able to do out of pure instinct my body just knew what to do but I was in some sort of trance and even after the fighting competition I am still confident in myself at an uncomfortable degree. 

Well, I received wishes from a GOD and It seems I didn't completely fuck up I mean someone came out of nowhere and gave me powers I did put my guard up. 

I mean I did gauge God's personality he was able to take my somewhat rude behavior when I asked if he had bad intentions and he was magnanimous and explained himself instead of being petty or vindictive he even told me from the beginning the wishes had consequences instead of me finding out later. 

He accomplishes his promise that my existence would make sense and from the memories of Douglas my life is unrealistic and perfect and since nothing, horrifyingly wrong happened since I arrived here that maybe means he doesn't want amusement from my suffering and he has not contacted me to do anything, in particular, he may not be watching me or messing with my new life right? 

The phone rang loudly in the room, interrupting Douglas's concentration on his thoughts. 

He picked up the phone and saw that it was Eugene Thompson calling. "Hey man, what's up? Douglas said eagerly. 

"Hey, we're all getting together at my place to play some video games. You should come over," Eugene said a bit annoyed. 

Douglas grinned at the invitation. From his memories, he loved playing video games with his friends and knew that they always had a great time.

 "Hey man, what's wrong Eugene?"  Douglas said noticing the annoyance his friend had.

 "Not much, just hanging out with some friends and playing video games like you wanted,"  Eugene said. "You should come over and join us. We've got all the latest games, and we're having a blast!" Eugene said his anger was apparent now. " You said you have been looking for something to do with all of us this Sunday, and playing video games with all your friends sounds like the perfect way to spend time with all of us but you didn't even show up and your even 10 minutes late and you have the balls to ask me what's wrong? Eugene said annoyed at Douglas for not caring enough to remember them.

 "Sure, I'll be there in a bit," Douglas replied. 

Accepting his mistake he didn't feel bad because he was dealing with far more important things, quickly getting up from his bed, Douglas grabbed his phone and headed out the door. 

He climbed into his luxurious car and drove towards his friend's house, enjoying the warm heat that whipped through his hair as he drove.

 Upon arriving, he was greeted by a maid he went to the gaming room and saw a lot of his friends and several other teens, all of whom were gathered in the dimly lit gaming room dimly lit, a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall at one end. 

Four teenagers sit on comfortable leather sofas arranged in a semi-circle facing the TV, each holding a game controller in their hands. 

One side of the room was filled with the sounds of video game explosions and laughter as they all played together.

 Some boy dropped his controller and grabbed it again, joined in on the fun, settling in for a good gaming session. 

They look like they have been playing for hours, taking breaks only to grab snacks and drinks from the fully stocked kitchen. 

Douglas was passing by and he heard more conversations and continued walking to another side of the room where other teens lounged on plush couches in a spacious gaming room, surrounded by the latest high-tech gadgets and top-of-the-line gaming consoles.

 They were engrossed in a heated game of Counterstrike, their eyes fixed on the screens as they strategized and battled it out.

 As they played, they engaged in witty banter and playful teasing, their voices carrying through the room. 

Eugene the tall, blonde-haired boy with a cocky smirk, taunted his opponent with a sly grin. 

"You're going down, man. You might as well give up now," he said, his fingers deftly manipulating the controller.

 His opponent, Sally a petite girl with honey-blossom hair, shot him a withering glare. "Don't be so sure of yourself, Flash. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve," she retorted, her fingers tapping rapidly on her controller. 

They were being watched by a teen couple, a dark-haired boy and a chicly dressed girl with long brown hair, who watched the game intently, occasionally chiming in with their observations and commentary. 

"This is getting intense," the girl said, leaning forward eagerly. "I can't believe how good you guys are." The dark-haired boy nodded in agreement, his eyes glued to the screen. "Yeah, it's crazy. I don't think I've ever seen a match this close," he said. 

As the game continued, the tension in the room mounted, with the players becoming increasingly animated and competitive. 

But despite their fierce rivalry, there was an underlying sense of camaraderie and good humor, as if they were all just enjoying the thrill of the game and the company of their friends.

 Finally, after what felt like an eternity, one of the players emerged victorious, his character scoring the final kill in a blaze of virtual glory. 

The room erupted in cheers and high-fives, the teens grinning triumphantly at each other.

 "That was insane," Flash said, clapping his hands and gently placing his hand on his opponent's back. "You put up a good fight, though." The blond-haired girl grinned back at him, her eyes sparkling. "Thanks.

 Maybe next time you won't be so lucky," she said teasingly. 

As they settled back into the couches, the four friends chatted and laughed, savoring the thrill of the game and the joy of each other's company.

 As Douglas keeps on passing along the different areas of the room he is greeted by a room filled with the sounds of gunfire and explosions coming from the game they are playing. 

The first teen, a tall and lanky boy with shaggy brown hair, speaks up. "Hey, did you guys see that new car that just came out? 

The one with the built-in massage chairs?" The second teen, a petite girl with blonde hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail, looks up from the game and rolls her eyes. "Ugh, you and your cars. Can't we just play the game?" 

The third teen, a boy with spiky black hair, laughs. "Yeah, let's focus on blowing stuff up. That's way more fun than talking about cars." 

The fourth teen, a girl with long curly hair, chimes in. 

"I don't know, I think it's cool. But I'd rather have a private jet, to be honest." 

The first teen grins. "Now that's what I'm talking about. A private jet would be sick. Imagine being able to fly anywhere you want, whenever you want."

 The second teen shakes her head. "You guys are so materialistic. I'd rather spend my money on experiences, like traveling to different countries and trying new foods." 

The third teen nods in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good point. 

I'd love to go to Japan and try some real ramen." The conversation continues in a lighthearted and playful manner, with occasional interruptions as they focus on the game. 

Despite their wealth and privileged lifestyles, the four teens seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company and can connect over shared interests and aspirations. 

Douglas shakes his head and continued to walk and overheard more teenagers sitting in the spacious gaming room, each holding a game controller and staring intently at the large flat-screen TV in front of them. 

The room is elegantly furnished with plush sofas and armchairs, a coffee table stacked with snacks and drinks, and expensive artwork hanging on the walls. 

The teens come from wealthy families. As the game progresses, the teens get more and more animated, shouting at the screen and trash-talking each other. 

Their conversation is a mix of game-related banter and off-topic chatter about their lives.

 The first teen, a tall boy with blonde hair, yells out in excitement as he scores a point in the game. "Yes! Did you see that? I'm killing it!" he boasts.

 The second teen, a petite girl with long black hair, rolls her eyes and retorts, "Please, you got lucky. I'm still in the lead."

 The third teen, a lanky boy with glasses, chimes in, "You guys are both no match for me. I've been playing this game for years." The fourth teen, a bubbly girl with curly red hair, interrupts.

  "Hey, did you guys hear about the party at Jake's mansion this weekend? I heard it's going to be insane!" The other three teens immediately perk up, and the game is temporarily forgotten as they start discussing the upcoming party. 

They talk about what they plan to wear, who they want to invite, and how they are going to get there.

 The conversation eventually turns back to the game, and the teens resume playing.

 They continue to banter and joke around, but there is a sense of camaraderie between them. 

Despite their wealth and privilege, they are just regular teenagers enjoying a fun afternoon with their friends.

 Finally, the last pair of teens sitting in the spacious and luxurious gaming room, surrounded by sleek furniture and high-end electronics.

 And Douglas was among them he finally found a place to sit, they are all each holding video game controllers and intently focused on the large flat-screen TV in front of them.

 The room is dimly lit, with the only sources of light coming from the TV and a few strategically placed lamps. 

As they play, they engage in casual conversation, their voices laced with privilege and confidence.

 Finally, Douglas was sitting with his boys, the handsome Douglas's hair was styled and is currently bragging about his latest acquisition - brand new sports cars that his parents bought him as a gift after their latest trip. 

His friends nod in approval and offer their congratulations, clearly impressed by his wealth. 

Peter Parker, who is more reserved and introspective, chimes in with a comment about the latest news in the tech industry. He seems more interested in discussing the latest advancements in artificial intelligence thanks to the great tony stark giving his help in developing such marvelous inventions than in boasting about his family's wealth. 

The other boys listen politely, but their attention is more focused on the game. 

Harold Osborn, who is more boisterous and outgoing, interrupts the conversation to talk about a wild party he attended over the weekend. He describes in detail the extravagant mansion where the party was held, the celebrities who were in attendance, and the expensive champagne that was flowing freely.

 Gwendolyne Stacy, a girl with perfectly styled hair and designer clothes, laughs and rolls her eyes at her friend's story. 

She suggests they switch to a different game, one that she is particularly skilled at. 

The boys eagerly agree, and they continue their banter as they start playing the new game. 

Throughout the conversation, it is clear that these four teens are used to a life of luxury and privilege. 

They speak with an air of entitlement, confident in their status as the offspring of wealthy families. 

But despite their wealth, they still enjoy the simple pleasures of playing video games and hanging out with their friends.

 "I have two questions first You were 25 minutes late and why is your voice so deep? Harold Osborn spoke in the same boisterous manner. 

"I don't know Harry maybe I'm going through puberty again," Douglas said laughing.

 "Oh, whatever It reminded me of, "Baby, lock the door and turn the lights down low." feeling Harry said a little too seriously. 

Peter chimed into the conversation "Yeah you sound like you're narrating a Ford commercial."

 "Sigh even Olivia said I sounded different but that doesn't matter, I'm sorry I was late guys but It doesn't seem like you guys needed me I mean in this room including us there are 20 of us in different sections of this room so you guys didn't need me here," Douglas said in a serious tone. 

A few hours later the loud sounds of the video games still playing out throughout the room's background.

 "Don't tell me you're still depressed" Peter said with concern on his face. 

"No, I'm not depressed anymore I've just been here for a while, and you are still beating all of us," Douglas said with pain in his voice. 

Harry and Gwen nodded in agreement with Douglas, Pete did not let on just continued to have the majority of the winning in all the games they played till this very moment.

 "Oh by the way I am coming to Midtown High guys, Douglas said weirdly. 

"Wait I'm confused where are you not supposed to go to university," Peter said despite Harry in the back speaking to Gwen about another party he attended. 

"Yes I was but my parents said they wanted me to be able to be sociable with others my age excluding you guys, of course," Douglas exclaimed in annoyance.

 "Oh I see makes sense, your parents thought ahead of the time with that decision," Pete said in agreement with the methods of Douglas's parents.

 As time continued to pass at an extremely faster rate because the teens were so engrossed in their gaming and discussions at five pm Douglas made an excuse of having low-quality sleep to leave a bit early than he was supposed to and made sure to tell all his friends his goodbyes. 

And went home in his Lancia Stratos - Marmoset 4 from forest hills to east hills took him a 15-minute ride.

 He was finally able to get to his room sitting quietly on his bed he was finally reassured about the creditable of his memories, his parents, his friends, his life is exactly what his memories made him think it is which relaxed him greatly.

 So now Douglas manifested the card of SCP-294 read the description of the card and saw that it was the same as he remembers it to be so he tried to summon the SCP-294. 

Item SCP-294 appeared in an empty part of the room and appeared to be a standard coffee vending machine, the only noticeable difference being an entry touchpad with buttons corresponding to an English QWERTY keyboard.

 Upon depositing fifty cents of US currency into the coin slot, Douglas is prompted to enter the name of any liquid using the touchpad. 

Upon doing so, a standard 12-ounce paper drinking cup is placed and the liquid indicated is poured. 

Douglas did initial test runs were performed (including requests for water, coffee, beer, and soda, non-consumable liquids such as sulfuric acid, wiper fluid, and motor oil, as well as substances that do not usually exist in liquid states, such as nitrogen, iron, and glass) and each one returned a success.

 Test runs with solid materials such as diamond have failed, however, as it appears that SCP-294 can only deliver substances that can exist in a liquid state. 

It is of note that after approximately fifty uses, the machine would not respond to further requests.

 After approximately 90 minutes, the machine seemed to have restocked itself. 

It is also interesting to note that many caustic liquids that would have eaten through a normal paper cup seemed to not affect the cups dispensed by the machine. 

This is what Douglas was able to find after experimenting that the SCP-294 didn't try to kill him as well which is always a plus. Douglas manifested the SCP-4960 card and tried to summon the SCP-4960 a prompt appeared stating.

 If you wish to continue please give any form of available energy or convert any currency to energy. 

[Y/N] 

Douglas saw the two options and immediately selected yes on converting currency to energy and saw three options of background to choose from normal, good, and peak, and he chose peak as the background. 

40,868 troy pounds of gold was needed for himself to give his summon SCP-4960  that peak background so he walked to SCP-294 and deposited fifty cents of US currency into the coin slot, Douglas is prompted to enter the name of any liquid using the touchpad. 

Upon entering gold so, a standard 12-ounce paper drinking cup is placed and the liquid gold indicated is poured.

 And as soon as Douglas touched the cup it disappeared, okay only 3,405.6666666667 cups of gold to go, time flies away as Douglas keeps taking the cups one at a time and he was on his final cup of gold.

 And darkness... Darkness all around... Am I in a dream? If so why does it feel so real? Is it the ROB if so that would explain why I feel something like a sense of presence like I'm not alone in the darkness.

 Douglas remained calm and collected as he assessed the situation he didn't move or do anything in the overall darkness except "Well please show yourself" Douglas said as politely as he could muster.

 A voice echoed throughout the darkness and asked in a lovely soothing voice asked "Who or what are you."

 "Should I not be the one asking that" Douglas was relaxed but still asked cautiously. 

He at least is somewhat sure of what is happening but what if this is not the deity he was familiar with and was endangered despite that Douglas didn't give fuck. 

The lovely soothing voice spoke once more. "I am known by many names..."

 Douglas still calm and cautiously replied. "One will suffice" 

A brief silence came about after Douglas but soon. 

the lovely soothing voice speakes once more. "I see then you may think of me as Kedesh Nanaya". 

The lovely soothing voice spoke as if bothered by the name she just spoke Douglas noticed the tone and inquired.

 "What is wrong you do not sound proud of your name and is that why you call me to this abyss-like darkness?"

 After another brief moment of silence, the lovely voice spoke once more. 

"I never desired to survive and use this name ever again and yes I called you here." 

Douglas was okay before but now his confused he doesn't remember this scp was not like this, and even though he had a multitude of questions he did not voice it because he thought it had something to do with the background the gacha hed choose.

 The voice in the abyss went silent for a few seconds before answering the reason for summoning Douglas here.

 "First, it's hard to go into detail but, I'm a goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility,  combat, and political power, I'm not sure if there is anything beyond that."

 "My second point is I did not call you specifically I called Zababa and you showed up here meaning your either Zababa or related to him somehow, you do kind of look like him though." 

Douglas replied before falling into deep thought. 

"That's cool but what do I gain from all of this and what are your terms?" 

Having thought of it enough he asked Kedesh-Nanaya for terms and what he can gain in return. 

"What you gain is everything  I have in my domain of influence," Kedesh-Nanaya replied with happiness. 

What are the conditions of your power Douglas spoke with curiosity evident in his tone. 

Well, the conditions.. for the power I give I wish refuge in your soul.. and you will be my physical vessel the lovely voice trailed at the end being barely audible.

 "Well, I don't think I can help you out so go find someone else instead of me."

 Douglas said trying to find out how far the goddess is willing to go. 

"Do you know what it's like to know that your time is running out the universe was collapsing in on itself, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. 

With a heavy heart, all I did was run from the dying universe I had left behind. 

I still feel sadness and grief for all that had been lost, but also have a sense of hope for the future." 

"focused all my concentrated energy on everything I had I even sacrificed my physical body for the sensation of my spirit leaving my physical form." 

"I know I'm being selfish in asking you to help but  I beg of you to be my new source of energy. 

But you were reaching out to me, calling me to come closer. I  followed the pull, moving towards you the source of this light that glowed in the distance." 

"Do you refuse to be my sanctuary, because I'm weakened in this state?" 

"With you zababa, I don't know how you survived but you are my hope for a new existence." 

The lovely soothing voice spoke all of these statements somewhat hurriedly, this made Douglas very inquisitive of how the background worked in the gacha because not all the summoned things from the gacha need the background and he had just assumed that peak was the best because it is the most expensive one. 

At least their still more to learn from the gacha. 

0