Loki
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don’t think introductions are needed since I’m a well-known god. Even among humans on Earth. But I think there are a few exceptions that don’t know me… I’m a Norse god. God of trickery. One of the strongest Gods in Asgard. Only one of a kind. God like no others! LOKI!

But I can’t tell you much. I am the kind of person who rather keeps information to myself. I don’t want anything of that sort used against me. That’s what I’m doing not someone else…

I’ve been choosing people to bless for centuries. Almost all of them were chosen to be my toys, for amusement. That’s why so many of them died after a few weeks in Midgard. There were a few exceptions. Currently, two of them were chosen to be my pawns and not toys. One of them chose to ignore me while the other served me well. 

One of my toys changed its purpose. It was a toy but in time he became a pawn. A young British man, Eric. I thought why don’t I deepen his misery by toying with him in Midgard? It was amusing but he somehow got through and accomplished some things. He was also lucky that I had a use for him in the meantime. It was too serious of a matter to toy with him anymore.  

I knew there would be no fun with him once he came to my summons with a smile or being so sure of himself. It was no face of a desperate person who experienced the worst in his life. What pisses me off is that I made his life better! At least he made himself a good pawn for me. So I’ll let him off the hook for the time being. 

What amuses me in a way is that the summoning for them is something mindblowing. The world stops for them, they suddenly are in a dark unknown place. For me, it’s just closing my eyes and imagining the things happening in there. It all happens inside of my mind. 

I take joy in the times when they try to peek a look at my face. No matter how hard they try they can’t see it. Because I’m not there! It’s all my imagination. I imagined a manly body without a face. And that’s how they see me. Every summoning works like that. Some gods make different settings for those summonings and some even show their true looks. But I don’t work like that…

When I open my eyes I’m in my room in Asgard. A friendly place for the blind. For the people who can use their eyes… This is a place of war. Not where the violence is in place, but where everyone is your enemy and you have to make the right decisions to win against them. Use your pawns well and manipulate your words so someone will do your bidding without realizing it. Although there were some times that I had to use force. But they were exceptions. 

Currently, I would say that in a ranking of influence and power between gods I’m fifth. That means I have many people below me and only a few in front of me.

Why do we fight for influence? It’s simple. I don’t want to be ordered around by anyone and this is the way to make that come true. There are some other benefits for me… But as I once said. I rather keep some information to myself.

That’s just how the gods are. We are all selfish.

0