God
156 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to the start of your new lives!"(???)

Chrollo was startled awake by that loud voice that seemed to penetrate into his soul and found himself in a pitch black space with 29 other people who seemed just as confused as he is and a floating blue crystal in it, confused he thought about how he should be sleeping at home and that this might be a dream.

Chrollo decided to just watch where this dream would go for now so he started looking at the people scattered around him with curiosity, he didn't recognize the vast majority of the people there but 3 stood out as people he knew.

"Everyone please listen to what I have to say."(???)

The same penetrating voice sounded but this time Chrollo tracked it along with everyone else to it's source and found out it was the crystal that made the voice.

"Good now that everyone is paying attention allow me to explain why you are here, I am the God of the world Istora and have summoned you to my world."(God)

"If this is your world then it is a pretty pathetic one"(???)

The one who spoke to the crystal calling itself God was a blond boy who looked to be about 17 and  was wearing a high school uniform.

"This is not my world it is a closed space for the purpose of informing you of the situation you are now in, any more questions before I start explaining?"(God)

Silence reigned as everyone wanted to hear god's explanation before speaking.

"No questions, are you sure?"(God)

After about 10 more seconds of silence the God spoke up again.

"I have summoned all of you to my world for the purpose of amusement basically you are here to liven the place up, you will all receive an ability and part of myself as compensation for me summoning without asking you before I set you free to do as you please, now the-"(God)

Chrollo who was somewhat dissatisfied with the explanation given by the God so he finally spoke up while being cautious to sound polite.

"Sorry for interrupting but I feel that your explanation was too brief to be completely understood."(Chrollo)

"Oh sorry about that, would you please tell me which part you would like me to further elaborate on?"(God)

"I would ask you to explain what you mean by receiving an ability."(Chrollo)

"By receiving an ability I mean to give you a skill unique to you that will hopefully make your new lives easier, think about it like a skill tree in an MMO that only you have access to, while I'm at it I will also explain what having part of myself entails, basically part of myself will live inside you allowing you to ask me questions you might have during your new life."(God)

"Thank you for your patient explaining of my confusions"(Chrollo)

Chrollo silently thought that he wanted to ask more questions to probe the God but didn't at the risk of sounding like an idiot who needed everything explained to him.

"Now that I am done explaining let us begin."(God)

Immediately after God said that he shone with a blinding blue light that caused Chrollo to close his eyes and look away, when he looked back he was alone with the God in a pure white space this time.

"What ability do you desire?"(God)

"So we get to choose what ability we get? are there any restrictions?"(Chrollo)

"Yes and yes"(God)

"What are the restrictions?"(Chrollo)

"You sure like to ask a lot of questions don't you, just choose an ability and I will tell you weather it is restricted."(God)

Sensing that the God dosen't like him touching on the restrictions Chrollo decides to just think of an ability.

"Time control."(Chrollo)

"Restricted."(God)

"Space control."(Chrollo)

"Restricted."(God)

"Light Manipulation"(Chrollo)

"Accepted"(God)

"It went through huh"(Chrollo)

"Do you want that ability or not!"(God)

Realizing he had let his true thoughts show Chrollo quickly replied "Yes" and got his unique ability.

Chrollo was then told to blink and when he did so he found himself in a wide plain, it should be noted that Chrollo had given up on this being a dream a while ago.

"Well for a start let's find out where the hell I am."(Chrollo)

I will be updating this sporadically with no set schedule. Having a schedule makes writing feel like work leading me to dropping stories entirely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5