Chapter 16 – Zhu Zhuyun *
285 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fueh~?”

Zhu Zhuyun, who has been licking Leon’s fingers for half a minute, suddenly stopped with a confused face while her saliva bridged her mouth and his fingers.

This means she has sobered and the poison in her body has gradually detoxified.

“Well, let’s do the real treatment.”

Leon said to Zhu Zhuyun with a smile and acted oblivious. He acted like he was going to detoxify her with the “only” method everybody knew.

“What do yo- Mmm!”

Before she could finish her words, her mouth was sealed by Leon’s. Then, she looked at Leon with shock and her eyes widened. She was about to ask what Leon meant and why he was on top of her. After all, she didn’t remember what happened because the reverse of her soul power also confused her brain.

She tried to struggle and pushed Leon away but she didn’t have the power to do that. Leon also held her hands which tried to push him continuously. Leon didn’t care about her struggle and continued to kiss her. First, the kiss was just his lips meeting her lips. Let her adapt for a while.

Then, after a few seconds, he stuck out his tongue and started to seek her tongue.

“Mnnn~”

When his tongue touched hers, her body quivered.

*Chupa* *Chupaa*

“Sto- Mnnn!”

When there was a gap between their lips, Zhu Zhuyun tried to say something but Leon kept on french kissing her.

*Chupa* *Chupaa*

“Haaaa… haaa…”

Then, after a whole minute of passionate kissing, Leon released her so she could take a breath. Her face was flushed red and a string made of saliva was created between them. She wanted to shout and scratched Leon but her body was still weak right now.

Leon was very excited right now. This is his first time after all. I mean, his first time in Douluo World…

He, with his extreme dexterity, took off his robe leaving him with only his underwear.

“Let’s continue.”

Leon looked at her seriously, acting as if he was really trying to save her.

“W-Wait! I’m al-”

Leon didn’t let her finish her words again. After all, if she finished them, then Leon’s chance would disappear and he didn’t want to get blue-balled right now. This time, he continued to kiss her but his hands started moving too. He explored her smooth and glossy upper body with his right hand.

Then, his right hand met a large obstacle. Without hesitation, he started to massage the obstacles “gently” and this time, he did it with both of his hands.

“Hnnn! Ahh~”

When Leon’s hands massaged her big breasts, Zhu Zhuyun moaned loudly.

‘Seems like she likes it rough.’

Leon, who was already at the stage of mastery in this area, immediately knew the preference of the girl he touched.

After confirming his thought, his hands that were massaging her breasts gradually turned faster and rougher. Can’t do that so suddenly lest she would feel pain.

“Hmmm~ Ahhh~ Nnnn~”

When Leon roughly massaged her breasts, moans kept coming out of her while they were kissing.

‘Then… the last step.’

After a minute, Leon didn’t continue to kiss her but licked her breasts. From the start until now, he never touched or even grazed her nipples. He wanted to let the pleasure of getting her breasts massaged flow into the center point of the mountains and those were the nipples.

Zhu Zhuyun finally didn’t resist anymore and she couldn’t even talk! The pleasure was too great for her to handle that her brain couldn’t think of anything. The only thing she did was moan loudly and pushed Leon’s head to stay on her breasts to keep on licking her.

‘Now!’

After he found the right moment, Leon cupped one of her breasts and slowly aimed the nipple into his mouth. His face gradually got closer while he was watching Zhu Zhuyun. Zhu Zhuyun could only look at Leon with her begging flushed face as if she couldn’t take it anymore.

*Hap!*

Leon sucked her nipple slowly while Zhu Zhuyun was in ecstasy right now.

Then…

He bit it!

“C-Cumminggg!!~”

Zhu Zhuyun couldn’t hold it anymore and climaxed. Her juice flowed out of her vagina like a tide. After all, this is her first time cumming and she was also boosted by the poison inside her.

“Haaa.. haaaa..”

Zhu Zhuyun panted and she looks tired. But, Leon didn’t let her rest lest she falls asleep.

He started to suck and lick her nipple again while his other hand massaged the other breast.

“W-Wait! I feel weird!”

She didn’t know what happened to her. There are only pleasures assaulting her continuously without any sign of stopping. They said after a girl cummed, they would still be sensitive. Well, I think boys were like that too.

“Haa~ S-Stoph~ I can’t!”

Leon didn’t bother to do what she said and continued his “job”. He stopped licking her nipple because he didn’t want to wait anymore. His tongue traveled slowly from her chest, her belly, and finally arrived at the destination.

The destination, her vagina, was already wet. But, Leon still wanted to taste her. Her vagina was pink in color and there was only a little bit of pubic hair and they were quite soft.

“D-Don’t! It’s dirty!”

Zhu Zhuyun was awakened for a moment when the pleasure disappeared and looked at Leon who had stretched his tongue on her vagina with shock. After all, she just cummed a while ago.

‘Thanks for the food.’

Leon didn’t bother with her words and started to lick her vagina.

“Mnn~ Don’t~”

Zhu Zhuyun grabbed Leon’s head and pushed it but was to no avail.

“Haa! Haaa! So good!”

She couldn’t resist. She could only enjoy it then. That’s what she thought.

Leon kept on licking her vagina while pushing the tip of his tongue into it slightly. The taste was very sweet but a little sour. It’s quite good.

Leon increased his licking pace and he used his right thumb and index fingers to pinch her protruding red cherry a.k.a. clitoris.

“Aaah! Something is coming! I’m cumming again!~”

Zhu Zhuyun, who was very sensitive, couldn’t take it anymore and cummed again. This was already her second time today.

Leon, couldn’t take it anymore. He took off his underwear and his little brother was already hard. It Is 20 cm in length and the girth is 12 cm.

He aligned the tip of his little brother to her hole. Then, he slowly entered the tip.

“Fueh~?”

Zhu Zhuyun was awakened from her ecstasy when she felt something entering her body from her vagina.

“S-Stop!”

She couldn’t lose her virginity. After all, she was the fiancee of the crown prince. If they knew that she was not pure anymore, she would be banished from the family and even killed!

But, Leon didn’t care. After all, he will do anything to get what he wants. Who cares about those royalties? One day, their reigns would end.

“Humph.”

Leon snorted and pushed his cock into her pussy and tore her hymen.

“Hnn! Ahhh!”

Zhu Zhuyun looked at Leon with disbelief. She felt that something inside her was torn by something big and it felt quite hurt. But, it’s not enough to make her cry. After all, she has been in a bloody battle.

What made her cry was the fact that she was not a virgin anymore. Her hymen has been torn by another guy. The virginity she has been protecting for eighteen years was snatched.

“Woo woo!”

Leon only looked at her covering her tearing eyes. He didn’t move and was still inside her. Then, after a minute, Zhu Zhuyun was still crying but she glared at Leon with hatred.

“Why! Why did you do this!”

Zhu Zhuyun hammered Leon’s chest with her hands but the strength was weak because she didn’t have any energy at all.

“I’m curing you.”

“You…”

Zhu Zhuyun couldn’t believe what she heard just now. This must be a scheme! He must be lying!

“I’m going to be killed…”

Zhu Zhuyun muttered in a low voice with a bit of despair in her tone.

“Well, if you’re going to be killed, then it’s better to enjoy what we’re doing now.”

Leon said to her with a smile. You should enjoy your last moment and do anything you want.

“Enjoying it…”

She repeated Leon’s words in her mind. Well, her mind was in a mess right now.

“You’re right! Let’s do it.”

Zhu Zhuyun felt like she had been enlightened. She didn’t continue to cry and looked at Leon with a smile.

“You’re mine now.”

“Yes… for now…”

“Well, let’s continue.”

“Un.”

Leon was happy with Zhu Zhuyun’s confirmation. Then, he pushed his little brother again. He couldn’t enter it all to the base but it touched her uterus.

“Ahh! So Good! Your big thing is piercing me!”

Zhu Zhuyun quivered when the tip touched her uterus. Her tongue was stretched out from her mouth. Just imagine how an ahegao is. That’s what she was doing right now.

Leon thrust his hips at a fast pace. After all, Zhu Zhuyun liked it rougher. Doing it slowly will only lessen her ecstasy.

*Paa* *Paa* *Paaa*

“Haaa~! amazing! faster~ This is so good!”

She kept on moaning full of ecstasy with tears coming out of the corner of her eyes.

*Paa* *Paa* *Paaa*

Leon kept on thrusting his cock into her pussy while his fingers pinched both of her nipples and pulled them roughly.

“Hnnghh!”

She gritted her teeth when her nipples were being pulled.

Leon was multitasking right now. Thrusting his hips, pulling her nipples with his fingers, and sucked them alternately.

Then, they changed their position from missionary to doggy style.

“Hnn! Ahh! I can’t take it anymore!”

“Let’s cum together, Zhuyun.”

Leon leaned on her and whispered in her ears and bit her earlobe lightly.

“Yes! Together! Let’s cum together!”

Zhu Zhuyun agreed without hesitation. After all, her mind was only filled with pleasures.

“Cumming! I’m cumming so bad!”

Her body quivered and her back bent upwards.

“I’m cumming too!”

Leon couldn’t resist the desire to inseminate her anymore. He thrust his hips for the last time deep into her uterus.

“Hnnnn!”

Zhu Zhuyun climaxed and love juice flowed out of her like a fountain. Her eyes rolled and the strength in her body disappeared.

*Byuru* *Byuru* *Byuruu*

After waiting for her to cum, after one second, Leon also cummed deep inside her painting her pussy white.

“Haa… haa…”

Zhu Zhuyun panted hard and she lay on the bed. Leon was still on top of her. He pulled out his dick and his sperm flowed from Zhu Zhuyun’s vagina.

She looked at Leon with a loving and charming gaze as if she was tempting him to do her more badly.

“Continue?”

Leon raised one of his eyebrows and asked her. After all, he got infinite stamina when he was having sex. He won’t get tired just from one round. Even after ten rounds, he would still be the same. Still energetic.

“Yesss~”

Zhu Zhuyun touched Leon’s cheeks with both of her hands and stroked them gently. Her eyes were as soft as water.

Well, Leon couldn’t stand the temptation and jumped into the water.

(A/N: Turns out writing a sex scene was quite hard. I think I won't do it that often or probably just a little bit and won't be as long as this chapter. It's quite boring actually. Feels better when you read them rather than writing them...)

7