I Chapter 2
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV Nadiel

Nadiel felt like a human world truck ran over him twice, intending to kill him. 

Though he was half naked, and his body had nothing broken in it. Everything just plain simple hurt. It hurt so much he couldn't even scream, and even though he knew he shouldn't be lying here, he did not manage to move. 

Time passed impossibly slow as he felt his magic and some he didn't know, healers he could make out but unlike any he had felt before, knitted his body carefully back together. He could not open his eyes but at some point, his fingers twitched. He could almost sense his entire body eventually but still not move, weird, although his senses aided in detecting the magic around him. 

Demons. 

Even more, he now tried to move his body, force it under his submission, but bonds and magic bandages kept him in place until they slowly faded and then completely vanished. 

As if a tarantula stung him, he was up and looked around the room. It was pleasing, decorated in light colors of blues and silvers. A large black-furred cat was on the chair in front of him, eyeing him suspiciously. Very suspiciously. Nadiel, now fully recovered, he noticed, rose and walked to the long window front. The beautiful view of a rose garden, lush with flowers and brim with colors, but then his gaze wandered to a dark and thick forest, and contrary to his expectations, the only birds he saw around were ravens and crows....where the heck was he. 

Suddenly a suspicious scent entered his nose once again. Demonic, it was not just the Magic everything was demonic here, even the cat. A demon Cat. He turned in surprise and saw a boyish looking man sit on the chair where the cat had been before. He was naked, his skin spotless, a sapphire adorned collar tight around his neck. His features were among the most striking and beautiful he ever saw, rivaled heavens belles. High cheekbones, flawless creamy skin, full lips a defined almost aristocratic nose, the most amazing midnight blue eyes and all that framed by short wavy raven colored hair. Despite knowing this was a demon Nadiel gulped, if he hadn't seen the cat before he would have said the man to be a high ranking incubus.

Demon Cats mature slowly and take on the preferences of their Masters if they like their Masters. Which is...well, rare like a ruby on top of a sand dune. 

He remembered his academy  lecturer telling him once during their lessons on demonkind. This made him wonder who was this cat's Master if the mans magic was any indication he did not need a master at all. The Cat no male eyed him. "You don't belong here." He suddenly said with a darker voice than his appearance suggested. "Leave." 

Then the man was gone, and the cat was curled back up on his chair, the collar still there and the only indicator that the two were the same individual. 

The door opened, and an Incubus entered. Now it was official he was in hell and this incubus was not just anyone. The magic he oozed from every pore of his body had Nadiel almost topple over. 

The Incubus was as striking if not more beautiful then his cat. Tall for one of his kind and more imposing but still a head smaller than Nadiel. Long jet-black hair fell down his back in gentle waves, and his eyes were polished ruby in color almost luminous. His skin was pale, he carried gentle features, like from a painters brush. The loose back robes around him should have looked prude but didn't. Instead they were form fitting and empathized by a singular robins egg sized Ruby at the mans throat.

"Wonderful you have awakened," the Incubus said with a melodic almost singing voice. Nadiel was sure that many a human had fallen for this Incubus for his voice alone. He was certain the mans name was in the Index about the most dangerous Demons and suddenly wished he had studied the book harder. 

"Yes," he answered with hesitation, a shudder running down his spine.

"Good. Your injuries were a bit worry, and I could not reach Lucy. Which made me worry even more. One single good news for today it seems."

This demon spoke the truth, his magic told him, truth, Nadiel felt as if he needed a reality check. What the heavens was wrong. The devil before him was powerful, his looks even for his race striking and he spoke the truth. He was old, the way he oozed confidence told Nadiel,, making it all the more incredible. All the old angels carried themselves the same way, and normally followed the old rules, but he appeared seemed so human and didn't follow the old way. Nadiel stumbled back and shuddered in fright. 

"Well...Well, not what you expected in a demon right. I don't blame you...although I must admit you look amazing when sligthly frigthened. I wouldn't consider doing bed sport until next night." The Incubus gave him a toothy grin and pointed at the steaming chicken soup on the nightstand. "Get some food into you, get dressed, and then follow Chesh downstairs. He is a gentle  kitten don't worry. He is more than capable of calling for me though if you entertain wrong ideas. Bye-bye." 

The demon waltzed out as elegantly as he had waltzed in. Leavg Nadiel wondering if he had been dreaming. 

"A gentle kitten." He muttered and looked at the cat, who was back into his human form, smiling at him, with a conjured knife in his hand, curled up the chair. "Where?"

The cat seemed uncaring the knife in his hand vanishing and shrugged his shoulders. "I like it here. I like my Master." The cat said and pointed at the food. "You want it or not?" The cat asked, and Nadiel shrugged his shoulders. He did not have any intention to accept food from a demon and could go without it for weeks if necessary.  Not even three seconds passed until the cat ate away at the soup, lapping it up in his animal form.

"You are not just any cat." He realized. The cat was like his Master, it did not have to try, one simply noticed them and their power. The fluidity of their movements and the effortlessness ease with whom they used their magic. It spoke of power more then a showy spell ever would. 

The cat dug into Nadiels food while he had to wrap his head around what was happening. Then, with a wave of his hand, he was in his usual clothes and tried to telepath anyone. Only to hit a stone wall. 

Nadiel decided to postpone telepathy for now. He was in Hell with a dangerous Cat and an Incubus who was a healer and undoubtedly strong enough to level cities. 

The cat finished eating and jumped down to the floor marching out of the room.

 

Nadiel believe me. You don't want to get into trouble with that kitten and his Master. 

Heyo....quite a few people here, huh? Thanks for sticking through the first two Chaps. 

See you soon.

0