Chapter 03
1.4k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright, welcome to my wizard pad," Roxy said. "It's pretty new, I've only been here a year, so there's a lot of stuff you'd expect from more established towers that isn't here because I haven't built it yet. I'm pretty easy to please, but if there's some amenity you want that isn't here, don't be afraid to ask for it, because I fucking love home improvement projects, and putting in an enchanted hot tub someone actually wants and will use sounds like a perfect way to spend a weekend."

Currently, there were two competing schools of thought on architecture for the wealthy.

The first, more traditional school of thought was that a larger building quite obviously showcased that you could afford the land, the labor to build the house, and the labor to maintain it.

The second, more modern school of thought was that a building should be as conspicuously small as it could be made while still allowing a person to squeeze through the front door, so as to showcase the obscene amounts of magic that went into making your glorified outhouse's interior sufficiently spacious to still host everything you would expect in a well-appointed home.

The current prevailing middle-ground, as exemplified by Roxy and many other wizards who maintained homes in urban areas, was to simply take townhouses on the smaller end of 'reasonably sized' and use magic to expand them on the inside, combining the advantages of reduced land use to make spacious homes more practical in dense urban environments with the advantages of not requiring people to get on their hands and knees and crawl through a two foot square opening to get inside.

The interior itself was sparsely-appointed, but hardly ugly. It was simply... well, the home of a wizard who'd started with a normal townhouse and spent a year expanding it from the inside to contain all the workspace she'd ever need, plus some amenities for entertaining guests.

"What is here already?" Akane asked.

"I'll show you everything during the tour, after you've got all your stuff put away," Roxy said. "But, the short list is I've got at least one big ol' workroom per Class I've got, plus a gymnasium- built to the standards of that Paladin mentor I mentioned, who's Level 15- for the more martially-inclined who like having a place to keep themselves sharp. I've also got a household staff of enchanted automatons who keep everything clean, prepare meals, and handle the general tedious grunt work. Hell, I don't even have to tend or harvest my own farm anymore, or brew my own mana potions. The automatons, being bonded to me, can act with my class levels, and handle all that stuff for me. It's not as space efficient as me doing it, but I'm not exactly short on space, in here. Uhhh... right, the guest amenities, not the stuff I use. Right, there are a number of apartments, each with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, a kitchen with a cooking and cleaning automaton, and a den with comfortable couches and bookshelves, and also a lot of charging outlets. There is also an arcade, where I've put in a bunch of video game cabinets, a lot of which I built myself from freely-available plans, as well as some more modern game stuff. And a library, where I keep copies of literally every book I've seen in a bookstore since I built it, and I went to a lot of bookstores."

"What, no in-house brothel?" Nicky asked.

"Unfortunately, I'm not a good enough Mystic Artificer to build an automaton that can suck your dick," Roxy said gravely. "...Or maybe I am. I don't actually know how hard that is, I've never looked into it. It does seem like it'd be less satisfying than having an in-house Rancher with a stable of monstergirls, but at the moment, I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of hiring actual people to live in my house and cater to my whims. Feels demeaning."

"What about an automaton that has a dick?" Akane asked.

"I don't know, I've never wanted one," Roxy said. "Anyway, let's get you two to your apartment so you can settle in. Unless you want to have separate apartments? Look, I built twenty of the goddamn things and I'm the only one who slept in this building last night, so you can have as many as you want."

"I'm beginning to understand what sort of person you are," Nicky said. "You are a person who enjoys the act of creation, but feels slightly ashamed by that, and seeks validation by attempting to make your creations useful to others- primarily after the fact of creation, as very few of your creations are at the prior request of others."

"...That cuts deep," Roxy said quietly.


"Alright," Akane said, stepping out of her bedroom and into the main room of their new apartment. "I am going to get me some wizardly girldick, and you, my best friend in the whole world, are strongly invited to watch or join in."

"I'll consider it," Nicky said dryly, which had usually meant no whenever Akane had suggested something sexual like this, but which, currently, meant don't tempt me, I want her dick inside me too. She'd even changed from her usual arming clothes into the same sort of showy outfit she'd worn last night, sans the headscarf.

Then Nicky looked up from her laptop, which was a mistake, because Akane had very thoroughly tarted herself up for the occasion. She'd always been hot- she had a particularly curvaceous form for an omega, but whereas other omegas tended to average around five feet tall, Akane stood nearly as tall as some alphas, and as such her curves were deceptively well-padded, her tits managing to rival Nicky's, and her hips even surpassing her.

So, naturally, Akane had chosen to emphasize this fact with a tightly-fitted dress that clung to her curves like a jealous lover, in the places where the fabric hadn't been cut away to reveal said curves in the first place, such as over her hips or in a deep, plunging V down her front, just barely concealing her areolae as it exposed the entirety of her cleavage, the V terminating just below the navel. Through the V, a bit of garter belt in a complementary color was visible, and on her very exposed legs, that garter belt could be seen holding up a pair of sheer thigh-high stockings that went into a pair of high-heeled calf-boots with buckled straps instead of laces, paired with matching sheer gloves that came up to the middle of her biceps. And of course, to complete the meteoric cascade of sex appeal, Akane had put on a very shiny amulet on a necklace hanging right at the tip of her cleavage to draw the eye

There was a wizard hat on the small end of reasonable sitting on Akane's head, but this was somewhat secondary to the rest of the ensemble.

"...Well, you've certainly dressed for the occasion," Nicky said.

"Thanks! You like?" Akane asked, posing for Nicky, and forcing her to try very hard to suppress the impending boner.

"Roxy likely will," Nicky said, turning her attention back to her laptop.

"I sure hope so," Akane said. "Right. I'm gonna go get that private tour. You're gonna entertain yourself, right?"

"I should be capable of that much," Nicky said. "I can get the tour later if I need it."

"Great! See you later!" Akane left, closing the door behind her, and Nicky sighed.

Then, she pulled down her pants, staring balefully at her treacherously hard cock.

"Stop that," Nicky said, scolding her cock, as well as her own libido. "Neither Roxy nor Akane are ours. Akane is just a friend, and Roxy is just an employer who agreed to an anonymous hookup once. You can accept that, and I'll relieve you, or you can deny it and I'll leave you to wither on the vine." Her cock twitched in a manner that somewhat resembled a nod, and so, with a faux-serious expression, she began to jerk herself off to the very vivid and recent memory of Akane in that slutty little dress, supplementing it with her own imagination and memories of what Akane looked like when completely naked, imagining Akane in dress for her, then taking her tits back out of it also for her... and then found herself imagining Akane doing that for Roxy, and Roxy giving Akane the same treatment Nicky had received last night, and found her cock going absolutely rock-hard as a result. "Fuck," Nicky said, softly but feelingly, staring at her raging erection. "...She did say I could watch."

Nicky pulled up her leggings- tucking her dick underneath her shirt, as it was currently far too stiff to be stuffed down along a leg- and got up, resolving to shadow Roxy and Akane's tour and wait for them to start fucking.


Ten minutes after Akane had left their apartment, and five minutes after Nicky did the same, Nicky arrived just outside the farming room, to find Akane already on her back atop a conveniently low workbench, while Roxy plowed her like a garden plot.

"God damn they're horny," Nicky whispered to herself, reaching down and pulling out her own cock, before tucking her into a spot where she could watch without being too conspicuous, or having her cock poking around the corner. "Good. I am too."

She started jerking herself, watching eagerly as Roxy pounded away at Akane, sending rippling waves of jiggles up and down the tall omega's thick, fertile hips, ass, and thighs, and making Akane's fully-bared tits bounce in the most hypnotic way, falling to the side and down towards her hips as Roxy thrusted in, then pulling together and rising towards her chin as Roxy backed out. Nicky had seen Akane's bare tits bouncing before, but usually it'd been a playful joke while the two were changing clothes, rather than an actively sexual display. It turned out that changed a lot in how Nicky responded.

Nicky's breath hitched, and she looked down for a moment, watching herself jerk all the more furiously, and marveled at herself. The moment she had a night to herself, she got her ass fucked and knotted by a complete stranger, and then the next day found herself watching her best friend get fucked by that same stranger while she jerked off. Her descent into depravity had happened fast, hadn't it? How much further was there to descend, anyhow? Fucking her best friend? Fucking her best friend and the stranger at the same time? Getting taken, by her best friend and the stranger, to a monstergirl brothel where she could get absolutely railed by an alpha minotaur?

She couldn't wait to find out. After she finished up here.

She looked back at Akane and Roxy, and found that they'd changed positions. Instead of Akane being on her back, she was now upright, pressed tightly against Roxy, as the two kissed passionately, still fucking. Nicky bit back a moan- she couldn't afford to make any noises here- and found herself regretting that she'd been wearing a mask last night, thus preventing her from kissing Roxy like Akane was getting to do right now.

Nicky thought about the fact that, as she now lived with Roxy, she would have plenty of opportunity to correct that.

Finally, it happened. Akane pulled away from the kiss and arched her back, squeezing her legs tightly around Roxy's hips as she came, her tits now having just enough room to keep bouncing as she screamed and Roxy kept fucking. And then, Roxy groaned too, coming to her own orgasm, instead of lasting long enough to milk four orgasms out of Akane.

Nicky cocked her hips back, angling her cock further downward, hoping to avoid spraying cum into a spot visible from the farm. She was getting close too, but instead of the typical all-consuming lust, she found herself wondering- was Roxy cumming so soon because Akane's pussy really was that much better than Nicky's ass? No, that didn't quite sound right. Perhaps Akane was simply more resilient to pleasure than Nicky? ...Again, not quite. Akane was certainly less prudish than Nicky, and went on dates every now and then, but she'd once confessed, late one night, that she was still a virgin, and likely would be shouting from the rooftops the day she stopped being one. So that likely wasn't it either.

Then, Nicky found an answer she quite liked: Roxy was expecting to fuck Akane as often as she pleased, so she wasn't holding back to make the most of a possible one-time fling. Roxy hadn't taken so long to cum inside Nicky because Nicky wasn't any good, it was because Nicky was so good that Roxy wanted to savor her. Roxy wanted to draw out the experience of fucking Nicky for as long as she could manage, because she was afraid it'd be a one-time thing, and she wanted as good a memory of it to cherish as she could get.

Nicky came, squirting a teaspoon's worth of jizz onto the tile floor. Her balls were on the high end of normal for an alpha, but after having been completely emptied last night, she still hadn't completely recharged.

She peeked around the corner, to see a weary-looking Akane lying senseless and sleepily on the workbench, tits still out, and Roxy walking right towards her oh shit-

"Akane said she'd invited you to watch, but that you probably wouldn't," Roxy remarked, walking around the corner. "Well. You sure came, alright."

"Are you..." Nicky's cock twitched- spent, but still eagerly hardening back up. "Are you going to tell her?"

"Nope!" Roxy said. "Your sex life is your business, and the fact I make up part of it doesn't mean it's my secret to share. Buuuuut, all the same, if you do want to join us, next time... Well. Might as well tell her at that point. 'Oh, Nicky, I thought you were a prude all this time!' 'No, I'm just really repressed because of the weight of my mother's expectations, but now that I'm in a place where I feel safe and secure in my privacy, I've started exploring my sexuality some more and I've learned that I really like having a big-dicked alpha wizard treat me like a toy and rearrange my guts!' 'Wow, what a coincidence, I really like that too! That's something we can bond over and deepen our already-strong friendship! By the way, our friendship isn't the only thing that's deep!' 'Sorry Akane but while I do think you're really hot, I'm an inveterate bottom and I'm not particularly interested in fucking your pussy, I hope this doesn't make you think less of me.' 'It doesn't, thank you for being honest with me, I'm glad you feel secure enough in our friendship to share this with me.' 'No problem, also I think Roxy's really forgotten where she was going with this bit but now she's in too deep to pull out without feeling like an awkward idiot.' 'Oh, so it's like she knotted herself in a joke!' 'Yes, exactly!'"

Roxy finally stopped talking, and Nicky stared balefully at her.

"The thing I hate most about you, right now," Nicky said, "is that what you just said did not stop me from wanting your cock in my ass."

47