Chapter 05
1.1k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I think that, this time around, I'd rather do something soft and sweet," Roxy said, walking Nicky over to her bed. "As fun as it was to use you as a toy, I think a bit of variety is important. What do you think?"

"I think that I am horny, and would like to continue having sex with you," Nicky said. "I'm broadly unopinionated on what sort of sex we have."

"Well, can't argue with that," Roxy said, before falling into bed and rolling over to make room for Nicky. "I suppose you'd still prefer a more passive role?"

"I would, yes," Nicky said, lying down next to Roxy. "These beds are wonderful, by the way."

"Aren't they just?" Roxy said, rolling up onto her side. "Now, darling... may I have a kiss?"

"You may have anything whatsoever you want from me," Nicky said, turning to face Roxy. "You most certainly can have as many kisses as you want."

Roxy leaned forward and kissed Nicky, softly and sweetly, rather than the deep, hungry kiss she'd shared with Akane earlier. It felt lacking in some ways, but... deeply gratifying, in others.

Roxy pulled back, and Nicky was certain she was blushing.

"When I said we should do this again, I wasn't expecting it to end like this," Nicky admitted.

"Pleasantly surprised, hopefully," Roxy said.

"Very much so," Nicky said, nodding. "I just... Mmmn. I'm wondering, what shape our relationship will take. Will I simply... continue sneaking back into your room every night for another orgasm? Will we acknowledge each other as lovers?"

"That, I'm afraid, is a choice only really you can make," Roxy said. "I do hope you're not upset about what happened with Akane..."

"Oh, please, that girl needed it almost as much as I did," Nicky said. "We're very close friends. I'm perfectly okay with the idea of sharing a lover with her, even into the future."

"I see, I see... so, what about being Akane's lover yourself?" Roxy asked.

"...Maybe," Nicky said quietly. "It's... I don't know. She's known me for four years, as my public-facing presentation- a class-conscious heiress who turns up her nose at impropriety. I feel, almost, like I've been lying to her this whole time, that... if I were to reveal the truth, that the image of me in her head would be broken, and I would essentially be a whole new person, who she has to decide whether or not she's friends with."

"It's also possible that she has seen through your public-facing presentation and simply hasn't said as much because that's rude and unproductive," Roxy pointed out. "And that you admitting to her that you've been sleeping with me isn't going to so much shock her as it would make her proud she's finally helped you out of the shell of your mother's expectations."

"...Maybe," Nicky repeated. "I just... I don't know. I don't want to consider the question of Akane any longer, please. I want to have sex, and forget about everything outside this bed."

"Fair enough," Roxy said, before kissing Nicky again, deeper and hungrier. This time, there was no pulling away after a few seconds, only arms wrapping around Nicky and drawing her closer, bodies pressing together, breast to breast, and cock to cock.

Roxy then did something Nicky wasn't expecting, and rolled the both of them over so Nicky was on her back, with Roxy on top of her, Roxy's legs pressing themselves between Nicky's, which opened eagerly for the dominant alpha.

Roxy's hands slid down Nicky's back, around her hips, and then pulled up the long tunic she wore as nightclothes, until the whole thing was bunched up at her armpits and collarbones. It was then that Roxy finally broke the kiss, pulling back, and using her hands to more insistently pull up.

Nicky got the message, and sat up a touch, her arms going straight up above her head, allowing Roxy to strip her completely naked, her skin bare in the pale moonlight from Roxy's window. Nicky couldn't help but think, in this moment, that she must've looked absolutely divine.

"You look absolutely divine," Roxy whispered a moment later, making Nicky grin a little. "Now... in the interest of preventing wet spots, I'm going to put a condom on you. That alright?"

"You could tie me up and pour hot wax on me, and it would be alright," Nicky said. "I told you, Roxy. I'm all yours."

"Then I don't suppose you'd object to me putting a collar and a leash on you, then walking you naked into Akane's bedroom, whereupon I'd mount you like the bitch in heat you are and make you cum four times in a row, would you?" Roxy asked.

Nicky's cock throbbed traitorously, which Roxy could feel.

"...I'm all yours inside this room," Nicky clarified, trying valiantly to ignore her erection.

"Fair enough. Anyhow, let's see..."

Roxy sat back on her heels, and closed her eyes, clearly fiddling around with her inventory. "Ah, here we are." She produced a condom, tore open the wrapper, and rolled it onto Nicky's shaft, wrapping her tightly in latex. "We're not getting to the actual fucking yet, but considering how eager you can be..."

"In my defense, you're very good at this," Nicky said.

"Aw, thanks for the ego boost," Roxy said, before returning to laying atop Nicky and kissing her.

Nicky wrapped her legs around Roxy's hips- she'd seen Akane do it, and felt she might try it as well- and in return, Roxy's hands came up to play with Nicky's bountiful, bouncy tits, lavishing them with the sensations of not only Roxy's hands, but also Roxy's silken robe, still tied closed by a belt. Nicky was of two minds about the situation- on the one hand, she would like to see Roxy naked at some point. On the other hand, having Roxy use her after undressing precisely enough to get her cock out and no further was very hot.

Nicky started to buck her hips, almost involuntarily, against Roxy's, feeling the sensation of latex against silk through her oh-so-sensitive shaft, and shivering a little. She loved the kissing and the groping, but she wanted more.

And yet... Roxy denied her. Oh, Roxy pressed down against her more firmly, gave her more to grind against, but actually taking her dick out and sticking it in already? No, apparently Nicky hadn't earned that yet. Nicky would earn it soon enough, though, and gave herself more fully to the kissing and the grinding, absolutely bound and determined to prove she was Roxy's good girl who deserved a good, hard dicking.

Her mind wandered, as she melted into the sensations. She imagined staying the night in Roxy's bed, and waking her gracious host the next morning with a blowjob. She imagined bringing Roxy a drink while she worked at a desk, and then crawled beneath that desk to help relieve some tension with a blowjob. She imagined a different way their anonymous hookup could've gone, at a glory hole in a nightclub, with Roxy sticking her cock through the wall and Nicky lavishing it with attention, likely starting with a blowjob.

Nicky stopped fantasizing for a moment, and carefully considered the fact that she apparently really wanted to give Roxy a blowjob. She then came to the conclusion that, when she next had the chance to speak, she should ask Roxy to let her give the Wizard a blowjob.

She resumed her fantasizing- being brought before Akane wearing only a collar and a leash and fucked like last night in the alleyway, before being given over to Akane to play with. Akane, deciding to be as dominant as an omega could be, tossing Nicky flat on the bed, and riding Nicky's cock like a dildo. Akane using Nicky for a different sort of pleasure than Roxy would, calling Nicky a good girl, all coos and proud smiles and fat, bouncing tits-

Nicky came, she realized as Roxy pulled back from the kiss, both of them breathing heavily.

"Your cock is on a hair fucking trigger," Roxy said appreciatively. "You lasted through five minutes of foreplay where I touched your dick once, and you came."

"I... erm. May have been fantasizing about the future," Nicky admitted, feeling absolutely luxuriant about the hot, wet mess on the tip of her cock that she'd made.

"Hrm... You'll have to remember those for later," Roxy said. "I'd ask you about them now, but I don't want to keep you waiting too long. You've been a very good girl, putting up with my silly little delays like foreplay and talking to my lover about boundaries and asking about your feelings."

"Such unnecessary frivolities," Nicky agreed, nodding. "But your good girl has withstood these trials, and eagerly awaits the reward that is your cock in her ass."

"[Grease]," Roxy cast, and this time, Nicky could feel it, deep in her asshole. "Thank you for your patience," Roxy continued in an odd voice that Nicky recognized, a second later, as a customer service voice. "Your orgasm is very important to us. Please hold."

"You fu-" Nicky began, before Roxy shoved her cock up Nicky's ass and straight into her prostate, and Nicky lost all capacity for conscious thought. She drowned in a sea of pleasure, her vision going white and her hearing disappearing, and then, slowly, ears ringing, she faded back into consciousness, to find that she'd cum again, already, and Roxy was still going at her.

Perhaps Akane was simply more resilient to pleasure than Nicky was, but not through experience. Perhaps Nicky simply did, in fact, have her cock on a hair trigger, ready to cum the moment a mildly mean older girl asked her to, and Akane was the normal one.

Nicky wondered if this would last, after the first month or so of sleeping with Roxy. Would she get used to it? Would she take longer to cum?

She honestly hoped not. Cumming so quickly and often from her dominant's ministrations was hot.

"You're so horny," Roxy marveled, her face barely more than an inch from Nicky's as she pounded away. "So receptive, so sensitive... Your body is an instrument, and I can't wait to learn how to properly wring a proper orchestra of pleasure from you."

Nicky very nearly came from that alone, and then, thinking about her vaunted Paladin Willpower, she actually did cum, willing herself over the edge from that promise.

"Good girl..." Roxy murmured during Nicky's orgasm- extending it by a few more seconds, but not setting off another aftershock. "Mmmn... you're going to ruin me for other alphas, when I find they aren't so sensitive and submissive as you. When their asses don't feel as good as yours, and their tits aren't as big... But that's okay. I don't need other alphas. I've got you." She leaned in, nipping lightly at Nicky's earlobe, her breath hot against Nicky's neck. "And you're aaaaalll mine."

Nicky willed herself to cum again, trying to establish a pattern. Every loving word, every possessive promise, every last bit of dirty talk- Nicky would reward it with clenching and cumming, being the perfect soft, pliable clay her alpha could mold and fuck as she saw fit.

"Mnnn... I'm tempted to put a collar on you anyways," Roxy said. "Our contract doesn't end until I pop that Class Slot Unlock. I've got half a mind to just hoard them, never use any of them, until I've fucked you so often and for so long that you can't even begin to imagine a life without my cock to put you to sleep every night." Roxy chuckled as Nicky came again. "You want that, huh? Wanna just abandon your life as a Guilder and an heiress, become a powerful wizard's personal cocksleeve? Wanna really, truly be all mine?" Roxy grunted, her breathing growing heavier as Nicky came for the... third? Fifth? No, sixth time tonight. "Well... ngh... guess what, Lady?" Nicky's breath hitched as Roxy called her by her pseudonym, the name she'd first been known by. "I want that from you too."

The two came together, Roxy pressing a kiss to Nicky's lips and stifling a moan as Nicky's condom and colon grew fuller and heavier, Roxy humping away erratically as they rode out their shared orgasm.

Finally, sweaty and exhausted, Roxy collapsed, more of her weight being felt on Nicky, the kiss becoming just two mouths pressed together. They simply laid their for a moment, before Roxy picked herself up, and attempted to roll over... and, to her surprise, found herself not rolling off of Nicky, and instead pulling the busty, subby alpha onto her.

"...Heh," Roxy muttered. "Fucking... knotted you again, didn't I? I managed to not do that, with Akane, but you... God. Fucking... Knotbait."

Nicky came, for the eighth and final time that night, and didn't respond, just lying there, her head on Roxy's shoulder, lungs pumping desperately for breath.

"Mnn..." Roxy sighed. "So... about that dirty talk... I do actually mean it, when I say that... I'd like it if you stuck around, after this job. I don't want to pressure you, because that wasn't the deal, and I'm already worried I might be taking advantage of you, but... if you did want to put this adventurer shit behind you, leave the Guild now that you don't have to worry about your mother's expectations or reprisal... I'm willing to host you hear for as long as you want. No rent, no expectation of sexual favors, just... helping out, where I can. And if instead, you just want to keep going as an adventurer... I'll connect you with some of my mentors, if you'd like. And, if you ever stop by to visit, I'll be more than happy to host you."

"It's... a big question," Nicky admitted. "I might need some time to sort out how I feel about it... but... I do like the idea of... of staying here, with you, and being neither expected nor needed to be anything other than your lover."

"It's something to think about," Roxy said. "And, y'know. It's something you can always change your mind about."

"There'd be no going back to good terms with my mother, but..." Nicky shrugged. "Well. The best time of my life was the four years away from her with the Guild. I won't miss her."

"Fair enough. I don't talk to my parents either."

"One thing I'm curious about is..." Nicky yawned a bit. "Mmn. What other conquests have you made? Anyone I'd know? Did you meet one of your own mentors in a back alley?"

"In point of fact, you were my first time," Roxy said.

"...What?" Nicky asked.

"Mhm. I was in an argument, and the other person said, flippantly, that I didn't get to talk because I never went out and had sex. So I installed Tumblr, matched with you, and then two weeks later, I fucked your ass in a back alley, and the next night I'm right here, telling you about it."

Nicky considered this carefully.

"We traded virginities last night," Nicky said carefully. "So that you could win an argument."

"More or less."

"...You know what? That tracks. Goodnight, Roxy."

"Night, Nicky. You want me to teleport you to your bed before morning?"

"That may be for the best, yes."

46