Chapter 06
1k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmmm," Akane hummed aloud.

The days went by easily, and before Akane knew it, it was next week. She'd wake up in the morning, get a very lovely breakfast from one of the automatons, and chat with Roxy and Nicky. They'd fart around Roxy's house all day, Roxy would share the fruits of her experience, and some of Roxy's old mentors would entertain questions over Grindr every now and then. They'd eat a light dinner, go to sleep early, and wake up four hours later to teleport out to the dungeon, breeze through eight delves, then go back home for some more sleep.

And at some point during that day, every day so far, Akane would fuck Roxy.

"Hmmm?" Nicky hummed back, not looking up from her laptop.

Akane was a fairly horny person- she was twenty two, after all, of course she was horny. But this week, she'd been feeling unusually so, and not necessarily because of Roxy. In fact, Akane was starting to feel a bit pent up, even though Roxy had given her two orgasms just an hour ago.

And then, finally, Akane figured it out, about a minute ago.

"I'm not used to us having separate bedrooms," Akane admitted. "It's nice, because now I don't need to keep up that privacy ward spell so we can jerk off in privacy, but... Well, we see each other a bit less."

"We don't spend much time in our bedrooms," Nicky pointed out. "We are, right now, just hanging out in our shared living space, despite not having a specific conversation or activity to share."

"I mean, in that sense no, we don't see each other any less, but..." Akane frowned. "Okay, how do I put this... uh..."

"Take your time," Nicky said.

"...What're you doing?"

"Asking about non-combat classes that synergize well with Paladin," Nicky said. "The general opinion seems to be that nearly every combat class synergizes well with Alchemist and Mystic Artificer, but martial classes like Paladin also synergize quite well with Blacksmith, the one crafter class Roxy hasn't taken. I'll continue asking around about the practicality of Blacksmith and Paladin, but considering that I was promised a full set of Growth gear, I don't feel particularly incentivized to take up any non-combat classes anytime soon. I might get one when I feel the need, but I also might just get a familiar, or simply remain friends with Roxy."

"Oooooh."

"Anyhow, have you figured out how to phrase your evidently weird and probably sexual thought?"

"Ah. Okay, right. Um..." Akane bit her lower lip a little. "...Fuck it, I'm just saying it. We haven't seen each other naked in a week and it feels weird, so, do you mind taking off your clothes for a little bit?"

"...Hm," Nicky said, looking up from her laptop, finally. "That is an... odd request. I'd thought we were simply comfortable with mutual nudity for practical reasons of changing clothes."

"I'd thought so too!" Akane said. "But now I'm feeling weird and pent-up and sad because I haven't seen your dick in a week and I miss her, so." Akane shrugged helplessly. "I don't know, Nicky. My brain is weird."

"Well, I suppose it makes some sense," Nicky said, before grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it up and over her head, secretly delighting in the sensation of her tits falling out of the shirt and then tossing it to the side. "Happy?"

"I mean you do have nice tits- I mean really nice, nicer than mine even- but, like." Akane paused, a bit sheepish. "I did say 'naked,' not 'topless.'"

"Fair enough," Nicky said, standing up to pull off her leggings, letting her limp cock dangle as she put all of her willpower into not popping a boner from Akane ordering her through an impromptu strip show. "Hrm... these couches are made from a lovely material," Nicky said, sitting back down and focusing on the sensation of the upholstery on her bare ass, rather than letting her mind think at all about the sexy, horny omega who wanted so desperately to see her naked- ah, fuck. "Hrm. It seems I like the material a bit too much," Nicky said, valiantly pretending that her boner wasn't because of Akane.

"Sorry, what was that?" Akane said, drawing Nicky's eye just as her own tits fell out of her dress, Akane shucking her clothing with a bit more haste than necessary. "Aw, did someone miss my titties, too?"

"I- you-" Nicky took a deep breath, then sighed. "...Maybe. Yours are very nice, too."

"Awww, thanks!" Akane said. "Don't feel weird about the boner, it's perfectly natural. I'm just happy you finally feel comfortable enough around me to admit you experience lust."

Nicky grunted noncommittally, trying to focus on Grindr instead of Akane's tits, or the thought burning in her mind. Then, about a minute in, she sighed and gave up.

"The night we graduated, the night before we met Roxy, I met an anonymous Tumblr hookup in a back alley so they could fuck my ass," Nicky said, looking up to meet Akane's eyes. "That hookup was Roxy. That's why I jolted a little when I first saw her."

Akane's eyes went wide, and her mouth hung open. "I. You." She blinked a few times. "Wait, did I... with Roxy-"

"She has fucked me to sleep every night we've been staying here," Nicky said, nodding. "The fact that you are also fucking Roxy does not bother me. We're good enough friends that we can casually hang out while naked, and I think we're good enough friends that we can share an alpha."

"...Wow," Akane said, blinking. "Wait, so you... before we set foot in Roxy's house?"

"In a back alley, the night after graduation, yes," Nicky said.

"...Oh my god, I lost my v-card after you," Akane said. "Have you ever been on a single date before?"

"I hadn't even kissed anyone until the second time we fucked," Nicky said.

"She fucked your ass in a back alley and you didn't even kiss her?!"

"I was wearing a mask, okay? It was anonymous, because I did not and do not want my mother to know about it. Roxy is a nice girl with a nicer cock, and she does not deserve to have my mother on her case for supposedly corrupting me."

"Damn," Akane said, leaning back. "...So, how is it for you?"

"My current record is cumming fifteen times in one night," Nicky said. "We're going to keep trying for sixteen."

"Holy fucking-" Akane stopped, centering herself and taking a deep breath. Then she smiled, in that way she did when she'd just thought of a sentence that would annoy Nicky. "Well. I guess I shouldn't proposition you myself, then. Gotta save your stamina for your next session with Roxy."

"Oh, I just sit there and take it, for the most part," Nicky said breezily. "And, well. We do have a sizable supply of stamina potions."

"...So, uhhhh..." Akane trailed off, watching Nicky's cock harden. "...Wanna fuck?"

"Only if you're on top," Nicky said.

"That's... hrm." Akane tapped her chin, pondering this. "...I haven't done that with Roxy yet, and she's more experienced than me, so I don't know if I'd do it right..."

"Roxy's first time was also in that alley, with me," Nicky said. "You'll do just fine."

"Fair," Akane said. "Should we start things off with a bit of oral, or..."

"Akane, I want you to be the dominant partner, here," Nicky said. "I want you to ride me like a toy. Unless you can think of a way to literally suck my dick while still making me feel like I'm giving you my body to use for your pleasure, I don't think this will work."

"Dammit," Akane muttered. "...Alright, fuck it. Momma didn't raise a quitter." She stood up, stepping around the coffee table to stand before Nicky, then climbed into the alpha's lap, shins flat on the cushion to either side of Nicky's thighs. "How about a kiss, can we start with that?"

"I'll tell you what I told Roxy," Nicky said. "I'm all yours."

Akane kissed her, and the difference between her and Roxy was striking. Roxy was as inveterate a top/dom as Nicky was a bottom/sub. Akane, however... well, she was an omega who didn't buck stereotypes as much as Nicky did. The best Akane could manage was playing the role of the dom because Nicky asked.

Still, it was a long, deep kiss with a beautiful woman who Nicky cared for deeply and also thought was very attractive. That, plus the very lovely sensation of their tits rubbing up against each other, was enough to bring Nicky to full erection, and Akane to enough wetness that Nicky could feel it running down her shaft as Akane ground against it.

"Okay," Akane said, pulling back and breathing heavily. "That's... I'm ready."

"Ah, before I forget," Nicky said. "Remember the first day we were here, and you said you were going to get laid, and I was invited to join in or watch?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Akane asked. "...Wait, did you-"

"I watched Roxy fuck you, and jerked myself off to it," Nicky said, nodding. "I... had been meaning to tell you, but... well. This sex stuff felt wholly unlike who I'd presented as for the past four years, to you, and I was... worried, how you'd react."

"I'm going to react by..." Akane considered this carefully, asking herself 'what would Roxy do?' before continuing on. "...Saying 'good girl,' and riding your dick to reward you for your honesty."

Nicky's breath hitched. "...I think I'd like that. And. While I have made a habit of cumming very frequently, more or less any time Roxy talks dirty to me... I have the suspicion that you may not wholly appreciate that, considering that you're using my cock, not my asshole."

"Paladins have a lot of willpower, right?" Akane asked. "Put it to use, because you're not allowed to cum until after I do."

"Y-yes ma'am," Nicky said.

Akane raised herself up off Nicky's lap, grabbing her cock with one hand and one of Nicky's luxuriously soft tits with another, and slowly, carefully, eased herself down onto Nicky's cock, letting loose a low moan that grew in intensity until, finally, she'd managed to fit in the entire thing.

"God, you're so fucking big," Akane murmured. "It's a good thing you're such a good toy, because if you couldn't do that or take charge, I'd be so mad that I didn't get to have you inside me."

"Mmmn," Nicky incoherently 'said,' fighting her ingrained habit of cumming every time she heard dirty talk.

"Oh right, you cum every time you hear dirty talk, don't you?" Akane said, starting to rise and fall on Nicky's shaft. "Hrm, I should probably keep my mouth shut, then... if I wanted to make it easy on you. But you like being a toy, so I should play with you however I want, and I want to dirty talk and feel you throb inside of me. So go on, darling toy. Keep holding on, while I keep trying to break your resolve."

Nicky whined wordlessly, her hips twitching a little as Akane's bouncing grew faster and faster.

"Ooooh, that feels good, toy," Akane said, starting to grope Nicky's breasts, squeezing and kneading them and almost using them as handholds as she rode Nicky like a horse. "Your whole body feels good. No wonder you want to be a toy so much, you were made for it. But, be a good toy, and wait for me to cum first. I want to enjoy a nice, long ride on you."

Nicky continued whining, trying desperately to hold back her orgasm while she watched Akane's tits bounce right in front of her. She'd fantasized about this before, and while it was happening a little differently now- no leash or collar, and on the couch, not a bed- the biggest difference was that she hadn't anticipated just how mean Akane's treatment would be for her, absolutely refusing to let her cum like she was supposed to. It hadn't occurred to her that an alpha whose orgasm was on a hair trigger was usually considered defective, because she'd never used her cock for someone else's pleasure before. She'd been Roxy's walking talking fuckhole, and Roxy had thought her constant cumming was cute, or even hot.

But now... now, Nicky was desperate for release, her balls burning as they churned out more and more cum in preparation for the orgasm that Akane simply would not allow until Akane came first.

And then, it hit Nicky. Akane also liked being the submissive party, and Nicky, having played both the voyeur to Akane and Roxy- on more than one occasion, admittedly- as well as the one getting fucked to Roxy herself, had a pretty solid understanding of how to make someone cum using a cock.

Nicky, mind clouded by lust and cock aching with need, grabbed Akane by the hips and started to jackhammer the poor omega, like a pent-up, rutting minotaur, fucking harder and deeper and faster than Roxy had ever managed with either of them, trying desperately, achingly to be a good toy and make her user cum before she did. And, well, if it seemed odd for a toy to set the tempo and fuck its user like this... Nicky remembered the enchanted dildo that Akane had shown her pictures of, which would more or less do the same thing. Nicky was simply giving Akane the experience of a more refined and feature-rich toy.

Akane screamed and clenched down on Nicky, finally hitting her climax, and Nicky, barely hanging on by a thread, desperately let go and came as well, still fucking away at Akane with reckless abandon, intensifying their shared orgasm, until finally, Nicky heard a wet popping sound, and found herself unable to continue moving in and out of Akane as much.

"Ah, ah shit," Akane said, as she finally, finally wound down from what had been an intense orgasm. "Ah, you've knotted me. Mmn."

"I did," Nicky admitted. "That was... oh, god, I was so desperate to cum, but I wanted to be a good toy and hold on until you came first, and then..."

"And then you fucked the shit out of me," Akane said. "Thank you so much for that, Nicky."

"Mmn... Okay..." Nicky sighed. "...Are we doing this again?"

"Oh fuck the hell yes."

48