Chapter 10
803 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Elf!" Akane yelled.

"Yeah, I see it," Roxy said, popping out of invisibility behind the elf. In a flash, Roxy had the naked elf alpha wrapped intricately in thin, strong rope, tying the elf's forearms together behind her back, and then tying the trailing end of that around the elf's ankles. She then pulled out a monstergirl capture device- a smooth orb, roughly the size of a peach, that was red on one hemisphere and white on the other. She wasn't able to make them herself, being a cross-class item from Ranger and Mystic Artificer, but they were very readily available, and Akane had been able to procure dozens of them in exchange for five Growth items and three Class Unlocks. Roxy used the device on the captive elf, and then put it back in her inventory, the elf having disappeared into the ball. "Okay, that's the sixteenth elf alpha we've captured. I looked up some things about monstergirls, and sixteen is enough to form a stable breeding population."

"Only sixteen?" Nicky asked.

"Yeah, non-sapient monstergirls have an... odd approximation of genetics," Roxy said. "They've got System-defined Traits that are heritable, plus a few minor things, but... well, for the most part, monstergirls are either wholly incapable of breeding with another monstergirl or perfectly capable of breeding with another monstergirl, depending entirely on whether or not they share any great grandparents. They don't inherently recognize non-parentage relationships and just sorta infer things by most recent common ancestor, so since they don't recognize great great grandparents, they therefore don't recognize great grandaunts or great granduncles. You have eight great grandparents, therefore, with a starting population of sixteen wholly unrelated monstergirls, you can create eight breeding pairs which can produce at least two children each. This then makes for a self-sustaining breeding population."

"Oooooh, cool!" Akane said.

"Wouldn't we have only needed eight of these elves, then?" Nicky pointed out. "The important number isn't sixteen monstergirls, it is eight breeding pairs. And, well. As we should all be quite aware by now, you cannot get an alpha pregnant."

"Supposedly you can, it's just really tricky, requiring a high-level Rancher," Roxy said. "I don't know. I'm not too clear on it, myself. At any rate, I'm not quite willing to bind one of these elves as my second Familiar. They're hot and all, but I've already got you three."

"Yeah, but," Akane said. "If we catch a seventeenth elf, then whichever one becomes your Familiar can take the Rancher class and can handle breeding the rest of her identical clones for you."

"Meh," Roxy said with a shrug. "I suppose we can keep going until we catch a seventeenth elf. I think that spending two weeks having you two repeating the thing that got us the Class Slot Unlock without getting another one has pretty conclusively proven that this method, while it does produce better drops, does not guarantee the best drops."

"I'd be worried that we were corrupting the data by capturing this elf every time, but we aren't," Nicky said. "We're only doing that every fourth time."

"Anyhow, if I was really dedicated to science and the pursuit of knowledge, I'd make you two keep running this Dungeon for a year so we could have statistically significant results, but I'm really, really not," Roxy admitted. "I'm not, though, and we're stopping when we've got that second Unlock and that seventeenth elf, because I am very impatient to go home and play with my new toy I've had burning a hole in my inventory for the past two weeks. Now, get back to work. This is our last delve tonight, and I want to go home and finish sleeping."

Roxy went invisible once more, and Nicky and Akane forged onward, through more mundane and less sexy challenges, before coming up to the boss door. They drank a few potions to restore lost resources, and then a few more they'd commissioned from Roxy to boost their regeneration and capacity, before walking through the door, to find...

...Yet another busty elf alpha, albeit one who did, in fact, look different. She was a touch taller and noticeably curvier than Nicky, as well as more muscular. And where the other elf alphas were naked save for jewelry, this one was armored much like Nicky was, with a scalemail bikini, high-heeled greaves, and armored opera gloves. Unlike Nicky, however, her neck was bare, and her hair was held back by a full, head-encircling crown.

This elf alpha, wielding a particularly long saber in one hand and a particularly polished shield in the other, was clearly the notional king of these curvy, scantily-clad warrior-elves.

"...Well, shit," Nicky muttered, before leaping forward, interposing herself between Akane and the charging king. "Fuck, she's fast!" Her sword and shield rang rapidly against the king's own weapons, a high-tempo clash of metal on metal that looked, to Akane's untrained eye, like a wall of flashing silver. "I had enough trouble with the sub-boss elves, how the fuck am I supposed to handle this?!" Sensing she'd overreached, she leapt back before the king could properly punish her mistake. "Well, she's a Level 9 and I'm a Level 3, I'm not supposed to handle this. That I barely... am anyways... is... Ngh!" She managed to land a solid blow on the king, punching the king with the edge of her shield and sending her opponent somersaulting backwards away, establishing a distance between the two. "Any ideas?"

"I told you about my fantasy of how you might fight one of the sub-boss elves, right?" Akane said.

"You have," Nicky said. "You think that'll work here?"

"Is your current approach working?"

"...Point."

The king charged again, and Nicky was ready for her this time, a pattern forming in her mind as she blocked, probed, and parried, before, finally-

"Wooo!" Akane cheered as Nicky cut the string connecting the king's bikini over the middle of her chest, causing the two scalemail pieces to flop uselessly to the side as the king's fat titties sprung outward, finally unconstrained.

Nicky took advantage of the king's shock and bashfulness to steal a kiss, dismissing her weapons before she lustily undid the clasp on the king's bikini's neck tie, letting the garment fall completely to the floor.

The king, now understanding precisely what was going on, dropped her own weapons next, followed by her now-untied bikini bottom, letting her cock reach its full stiffness and just barely poke Nicky in the underside of the boob.

"Let me show you," Nicky said, breaking the kiss. "Just exactly how good it can feel to be an alpha in this group. Akane?"

Akane hurried over, as Nicky walked behind the king, kissing the king's neck and grasping the king's tits in her cool, silky gloves.

"Kneel before the king, and show her why your outfit is so ingenious," Nicky ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" Akane said, dropping to her knees and swallowing the king's cock in a single, smooth motion. She bobbed up and down on the moaning monarch's prick for a few strokes, and then, once she was certain she'd gotten it slick enough, she pulled off, watching as the king's hot, wet, oh-so-sensitive prick throbbed in the gentle breeze of the dungeon. "You see, Your Majesty, my outfit isn't so ingenious because it lets me suck dick really well. That's a hard-earned skill I was taught by a foxy beta near and dear to my heart. It's so ingenious because it lets me do this."

Akane rose up knees, and then dropped, plunging the tip of the king's cock up through the soft, pillowy chasm of cleavage between Akane's mountainous breasts, held in place by her gauzy, see-through 'robe.'

"Look, no hands!" Akane said, making a show of putting hers behind her back, thrusting out her chest more as she continued to titfuck the king.

"She feels good, doesn't she?" Nicky whispered, as the king, scrabbling for something to grab onto for support, ended up reaching back and grabbing Nicky's hips, pressing her ass against the outline of Nicky's cock. "I've felt it before. She does this all. The. Time. It isn't a special occasion for me, you know. It doesn't have to be a special occasion for you, either."

The king moaned and whined wordlessly, her cock continuing to throb between Akane's tits.

"Just give in to the pleasure," Nicky whispered. "You don't need to put up a front for us. You just need... to cum."

As if on command, the king hit her climax, geysering cum straight into the underside of Akane's jaw, and splashing back down all over her tits and her robe, with a few droplets trickling down her neck and pooling in the little depression between her collarbones.

"Good girl," Nicky praised, kissing the king's neck and squeezing her breasts. "Of course... we don't just do titfucks, you know. They're a lovely appetizer, but I think, right now, you're ready for the main course. Akane, if you would?"

"[Grease]!" Akane cast, lubing up both the king's asshole and Nicky's cock, which itself was rapidly freed by the dismissal of Nicky's own bikini to her inventory.

"You ready?" Nicky asked.

The impatient king slammed her ass down onto Nicky's cock, hilting the alpha in a split second, and battering the king's prostate in the process, causing an aftershock of orgasm that added another splash of cum to Akane's cleavage.

"Mmmm, I want in," Akane said, before falling back onto the floor.

"As you wish," Nicky said, grabbing hold of the king's wrists and tipping the pair over to land atop Akane. Nicky wrangled her position into a kneeling one, continuously jackhammering the king, and bringing her closer to Akane- so much closer that the king got a faceful of both Akane's tits and her own cum.

Akane giggled a little at this, and then shimmied a bit further down along the length of the king's body, threading her legs between the king's hips and arms, lining up the king's cock with her pussy, and finally wrapping her legs tightly around the king's hips, bringing the king's cock home.

The elf moaned, her lower face still tucked into Akane's cleavage, but her head tilted up so that she could look Akane in the eyes as the busty omega fucked herself on the king's cock.

"Hold out for me, kitten," Akane said softly. "Don't cum until I have, okay? Your cock is so good, I want to feel it let go inside me."

The poor king moaned louder, squirming and shivering, jolting and shaking from an overload of pleasure. Nicky could understand; it'd taken a lot of practice for her to get used to the sheer ecstasy that was getting double-teamed. Practice that, quite thankfully, she had been getting very regularly over the past month and a half, courtesy of being a woman in her twenties who was sleeping with two other women in their twenties, all of whom had maybe three-ish hours of actual work to do in a given day.

"You should listen to her," Nicky added. "Here, I'll do it too. We'll hold out together, so we can cum together. Wouldn't you like that? To have your ass clenching as my cock is swelling, driving the both of us to higher peaks?"

"And if it isn't a perfect performance, well, don't worry too much," Akane added. "We're going to keep you, after all. You'll get plenty of chances to get better."

From the spasming and clenching of the king's asshole, Nicky had been worried that this had, finally, driven the king over the edge. Thankfully, she'd managed to hold on, burying her face in Akane's tits and crooning wordlessly.

"Mmmm, such pretty noises you make," Akane said, one hand playing with the king's long, silky hair, and the other hand playing with the king's fat, jiggly titty. "Such a pretty body you have. We're going to love keeping you, and you're going to love being kept. You'll be such a good little pet, with a collar, and a leash, and a fuck-schedule as stuffed as your asshole. Don't you think she'd look good in a collar, Nicky?"

"She'd look good in a collar, but even better with a leash," Nicky said. "A leash for me to hold as she sits on her throne, which is my dick. She can be my king, and I'll be her queen, and the king will live for her queen's cock."

"She's been doing so well, hasn't she?" Akane said. "Hasn't cum even once since I put her inside my pussy. Even though everyone with eyes can see how much of a horny little slut she is, how close she is, how desperate she is to cum, she's still holding on, because I told her to. Such a good girl..."

"She is a good girl," Nicky agreed, before smacking the king's ass.

"Such a good girl," Akane continued, as her breathing grew more labored, her humping more frantic, her flush deeper, and her pussy wetter. "It won't be too much longer before you can cum for me, darling. I'm close, too. I'm so close, just hold on... and help me get to the end... and... and... nnnh... ahnn..."

Akane kept going, her now-erratic humping being supplemented by the king and Nicky laboring on, the king holding on by raw willpower and Nicky by long practice.

Finally, at long, long last, after what felt like a torturous eternity for the king, Akane's pussy spasmed and clenched, before clamping down hard as Akane threw her head back and screamed. The king came barely a split second later, her knot swelling as her balls emptied into Akane. And Nicky, the last in the orgasmic chain reaction, tied her knot in the elf alpha, and emptied her own, much fuller balls inside the elf.

Everyone collapsed, breathing heavily, as they wound down from their rapturous orgasms. But before their knots could relax, the king disappeared in a flash of light, and a chest appeared. On slightly shaky legs, Nicky stood up and opened the chest, to reveal the boss drops.

"...It's a monster capture device, loaded with the king and all of her gear," Nicky said, pulling out the red-and-white orb. "And there's also..." She reached in and pulled out a red pearl. "...a Class Slot Unlock."

"Alright, well," Roxy said. "That's our seventeenth elf alpha, and our second Class Slot Unlock. Our methodology is the sort of thing I cannot bring myself to write in any sort of academic paper, and which you two probably wouldn't appreciate me doing either. I'm gonna drop a hint towards one of my more shameless mentors, and let her get the credit for discovering this."

"A boring but admittedly reasonable approach," Nicky admitted, as Roxy stowed the loot. "So... shall we go home?"

"We fucking shall."

41