Chapter 23
503 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright, I'm back," Roxy said. "Sorry about the wa... where are Anzerath and Cecilia?"

"Oh, you know," Clara said, shrugging. "Fucking your roommates."

"Ahhhh," Roxy said, nodding. "And, naturally, you did not wish to stay and watch."

"I would generally prefer to not be in the same building as my sisters when they're having sex, but I was willing to settle for not being in the same room," Clara said. "Now... which way to the farm?"

"I'll get an automaton to escort you," Roxy said. "There's weird time shit going on with the farm, so you won't be waiting for more than a few seconds while I go collect your sisters, hose them down, and make them put their clothes back on."

"Fair enough," Clara said.

Roxy clapped her hands twice, loudly, and an automaton butler- a roughly person-shaped armature of thick wire and a few crystals- appeared from a doorway.

"Service request acknowledged," the butler chimed.

"Please escort Clara to the farm, without leading her through any rooms where people are currently having sex," Roxy said.

"Acknowledged," the butler said once more. "Calculating route... Route found. Please follow me to the. Teleport. Pad."

"See you in a few," Clara said, waving at Roxy and following after the automaton.

The two disappeared, and Roxy groaned.

"Those horny fucking idiots," Roxy muttered, marching toward the door. "The automatons literally only use the teleport pads if a path that satisfies the requirements does not exist. Therefore, in the living room, I will find-"

Nicky and Akane were double-teaming Anzerath on the couch, with Anzerath riding Nicky's dick while Akane rode her dick. Anzerath was face-to-face with Akane, the two making out while Nicky alternated between kissing the dragongirl's neck and whispering sweetnesses in her ear.

"Ahhh, damn," Nicky said quietly, now in the sweet whispering phase. "The mistress of the house has returned, and she's come to take our gorgeous dragon away from us, and keep her aaaaall to herself."

Anzerath moaned, muffled only slightly by Akane's lips.

"You must visit more often, beautiful," Nicky continued. "Your mere presence is simply addicting. Ah, one more before you leave..." Nicky grunted, and forced out an orgasm, sending a chain reaction through Anzerath to Akane.

Roxy waited, arms folded, for the trio to ride out their orgasms and separate from each other.

"I was gone five minutes longer than planned," Roxy said flatly.

"Yes, but," Anzerath said. "Your roommates are very attractive, and exploited my praise kink."

Roxy sighed, and then cast a spell to remove the stench of sex from the room and its occupants. She clapped her hands twice, summoning another automaton butler.

"Please put your clothes back on, and follow the automaton to the teleport pad in the foyer," Roxy said. "Clara is waiting for you in the farm."

"Clothing?" Nicky asked, gesturing towards Anzerath. "On a body like this?"

"Yes, clothing," Roxy said. "Unless you mean to tell me her sisters are comfortable seeing her naked?"

"I have clothing, it's no big imposition," Anzerath said, standing up and stretching, arms up above her head, apparently in an effort to move her tits around. "Mmm. Alright. Here we go..." Clothing appeared on her body out of her inventory, and rather than what Roxy had initially expected slash feared- something backless and sexy- Anzerath was, instead, garbed in a fairly typical three-piece black business suit much like the one her sister wore to work, the biggest differences being the blue cufflinks and the necktie with a blue scale pattern on it- possibly made from her own shed scales, or those of another dragongirl.

There was no possible way to get that outfit on her normally, considering her wings and tail, but she was a Level 15 Sorcerer, as well as a Mystic Artificer like all high-level spellcasters, and the most basic of enchantments, so basic that it didn't even qualify as an enchantment and was simply a default property of all magical equipment, was that it resized to fit the wearer. Very likely, she'd made a slight tweak to that property, grown the clothing to a much larger size, fit her wings and tail through the much larger and roomier holes made for them, and then shrank everything back down to fit just right.

Well, that and also the fact that she'd simply conjured the clothing in place from her inventory. It was entirely possible she'd never put it on the conventional way and only ever put it on from her inventory.

"...Is it just me or is that suit way hotter on you than a bikini would've been?" Akane asked.

"Or a short skirt and a tank top, like her older sister," Nicky suggested.

"I was kinda expecting a backless sweater-dress of some sort," Roxy added. "With or without a cleavage window."

"All excellent suggestions I will be trying for your viewing pleasure," Anzerath said, adjusting her tie. "But, later. We have business to attend to, after all."

Nicky and Akane dressed- in reasonable-ish casual clothes, rather than their usual slutty armor- and followed after Anzerath and the butler.

"Alright," Roxy said, once the door to the foyer was closed. "This room is the core of the house, with a bunch of paths branching off of it. The farm itself is only two doors away, and the room directly in front of it, the only access point, is right there, behind that door. And, more than likely, I will find..."

Cecilia was reverse-double-teaming Lucy and Volex, riding the demon's cock while fucking the angel's pussy, her powerful hips gyrating in a circle as she pistoned herself in and out of Lucy, and Volex in and out of herself. Her short skirt flapped uselessly, and her tank top was hiked up to her collarbones, letting those fat bunny boobs bounce with her rhythm.

She wasn't even using her hands for anything, her arms mostly just being poised for balance.

"So, what's your excuse?" Roxy asked.

"Training up my sexual endurance," Cecilia said, still continuing her rhythmic motions. "I'm Level 15, and a Spellblade. Getting out-stamina'd by a Level 14 Wizard is downright shameful. So, since these two were bosses from a Level 13 Sex Dungeon-" Lucy and Volex had been coached extensively on the many secrets that Roxy had, which included being a Level 14 Dungeon Master. "-I figured they'd be a great place to start with the training."

"While self-improvement is nice, I'm afraid we'll have to cut this training session short," Roxy said. "We've got farm business to discuss."

"Can I at least finish this rep?" Cecilia asked.

"[Orgasm]," Roxy said, causing all three betas before her to cum at once- Lucy's seed spraying uselessly on the floor. "There, your rep is finished. Pull your shirt back down and put your dick away. You can come back for sexual endurance training later."

"Well, fair enough," Cecilia said, breathing heavily as she silently cast a cleaning spell on herself and put her clothes back in place.

"I'll install some special equipment for you, too," Roxy added.

"So, are you in the market for another roommate, or..."

"I'll have to run it by the current roommate union."

"She's got my vote," Volex rasped out.

"Mine as well," Lucy added.

"Where's Lisa?" Roxy asked.

"In the farm, reading a book," Volex said. "Can we, uh..."

"Yeah, if you don't wanna be there, you don't have to be," Roxy said. "You live here, you'll see what's going on with your own two eyes soon enough."

"You haven't given them clothes yet, have you?" Cecilia asked.

"I've given them plenty of clothes, they just refuse to wear clothes," Roxy said. "C'mon, let's get to the farm."


Roxy's farm was a complicated, densely-packed facility. The door- through a spiral staircase- and the teleport pad both opened to a central control area, consisting of a large hexagonal platform with waist-high walls all along the edge, and a few office chairs parked at control consoles. Past those waist-high walls, however, was a vast open space, full of faintly misty air that reached far enough that nobody could see the bounds of the space- given how thin the haze was, the outer walls must have been at least three miles or five kilometers out.

And nearly all of that space seemed to be filled with layer after stacked layer of farms, planted and tended and harvested by automated, enchanted equipment, stacked so high and so low that the floor and the ceiling were also too far away to see through the haze. Here and there an automaton scurried about performing inspections, ensuring nothing was damaged, and that if it was, it would be immediately flagged for repair. Oddly enough, all of the fields seemed to be equilateral triangles of purified mythril, a hundred and fifty meters a side, arranged in a grid with five meters of open, empty space between them.

"Welcome, everyone, to the beating heart of my house, and the product of a hell of a lot of work," Roxy said. "It's my understanding that none of you are Farmers, so let me give you the basic overview of what the hell you're looking at and why it's a big deal."

"It looks like a huge array of fully-automated farms that produce useful plants on a scale normally reserved for entire countries," Akane said.

"Well, okay, yes, it is in fact that," Roxy admitted. "But, I still need to make someone besides me know about about all the factors that go into this thing, and I'm willing to use the fact that it's relevant to things y'all are actually interested in as leverage."

"I understand this place," Lisa said.

"You do, and that brings me joy, but you helped me with the latest renovation," Roxy said. "I want to explain it to people who aren't coming at it from the angle of 'what's the problem and how can I fix it?'"

"Well, go right on ahead," Clara said. "What's the most basic, fundamental truth about being a Farmer that makes this whole apparatus special?"

"So!" Roxy clapped her hands once. "You can in fact just plow and sow a field and wait all year to get usable crops! That's totally possible, and some people even do it! You do not actually need to be a Farmer to grow crops. But in most parts of the world, the growing season just isn't long enough to get more than one harvest out of the ground. And that is where Farmers come in. Farmers use mana to power their abilities. Just about all of these abilities are useful, but the most key one is that Farmers can spend mana to speed up the growth of plants. And I've done a lot of testing, collecting a lot of data, and found that the common wisdom is in fact true: it is more mana-efficient to speed up the growth of a plant by a larger factor. If a plant takes 90 days to grow? It's more efficient to hit it with one day of 90x speed than forty five days of 2x speed. It just, y'know, requires you to have that much mana. By the way, do you know what high-level Wizards have a lot of?"

"So, you're using Wizard's obscene mana pool to produce more crops with the same amount of mana than a Farmer could, even setting aside the time requirement," Anzerath said.

"Precisely!" Roxy continued. "And, of course, I've automated all these abilities using Mystic Artificer's automatons, because that means I don't have to do any work to keep the farm running."

"Always nice to have," Cecilia said.

"But, well, all this mana does have to come from somewhere," Roxy said. "Lucky for me, Level 13 mana herbs are something I can grow in huge quantities, and then- thanks to Alchemist and some more Mystic Artificer automation- brew them into vast quantities of Level 13 mana potions, which power my mana generators, which in turn power the rest of the farm. And wouldn't you know it, Level 13 mana herbs do in fact produce more usable mana than they cost to produce! I can grow as many as I want, and growing more would just expand my capacity to power more things. The limiting factor, really, is space..."

"Which is where I come in," Lisa said. "I have Level 12 Miner and Blacksmith, and, being Roxy's Familiar, our classes unlock synergies for each other. Some of that mana capacity goes to my automated mines, churning out the metals necessary for Roxy's new automated workshop to create more farm tiles. So long as Roxy's excess mana capacity is more than twice what is needed to run her current setup, those farm tiles will be continuously created, installed, and stocked. And if excess mana capacity dips below that, well, we'll just plant more mana herbs and build more potion breweries until we reach a safety factor of three again."

"And meanwhile, mana herbs are by no means the only thing I can grow," Roxy continued. "I haggled with Cecilia over a thousand koku of food, but I did that for fun. I didn't have to. I've got the farming capacity to make twenty thousand koku of food per day, if I didn't have automatic shutoffs to keep my storage from overflowing with food that'd rot before I could get around to eating it. And yet!"

"And yet?" Akane said. "What is there to 'and yet' about having a potential annual production of seven million koku? That's seven times the biggest province in Mom's homeland! In your house!"

"Food is worthless if people aren't hungry," Roxy said with a shrug. "Food production to feed seven million people can only exert significant economic force in my favor if there's seven million people who want food enough to do what I say. And, well. There aren't. There's a reason I have the automatic shutoffs- producing more food than I have a use for is a waste of mana. Perhaps fifty years ago, this would've made me rich enough to raise an army, defeat King Dorn's in the field, and take the throne. A month ago, though, it just made me rich enough to not worry about daily expenses."

"I see..." Akane blinked. "Wait, a month ago?"

"Roxy can feed seven million mouths indefinitely with her farm right now," Cecilia said. "And now that she's a Rancher..."

"...she can breed seven million mouths to feed," Clara said. "Especially with Cecilia's Breeding 3 bunnygirls... a monstergirl can give birth every seven days. With sixteen bunnygirls, multiplying by sixty four every week..."

"Yeah, that's the climax of this lecture," Roxy said, nodding. "Between all the magical power and infrastructure I've built up, I can build a ranch bigger than this entire fucking kingdom, and I'm going to do it in a townhouse." She grinned at everyone present. "You in?"

28