Forever
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t intentional in any way. The young man was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. You could call it fate, or destiny, whatever tickles your fancy. However, he would see it as more than unfortunate. The events that were to unfold would forever stay with him, in his mind, soul, and heart.

 

The night was cool, the moon a florescent sliver in the sky. There was a slight breeze that would rustle through the leaves in the trees. That was all that you could really hear. The young man’s stalker was silent. His breath was steady. His footsteps were calculated. He was a predator, and had practiced his skills many times before that night.

 

David was a kind soul. This had been the trigger that set forth the reactions of the next few days. It all started one late morning at a coffee shop. David had decided to pay it forward, and dropped a fifty dollar bill on the counter to pay for the next couple of orders that came after his. He believed in what goes around, comes around. It was like a motto for him. Little did he know, someone would take his kind act to heart, and develop a type of love for him. David had done nothing to egg this on, in reality, but to someone… It was all he did. Almost like he was teasing.

 

It was little things like David adjusting his hair, or smiling to himself as he walked around the small city. He often smiled and greeted strangers on his walks and remained oblivious to the clicks of the camera that snapped his picture several times a day. On the streets, at his job, during errands, and even while he was in the comforts of his little home. He was always being watched. Filmed as well. He knew nothing of it.

 

So on the night in question, when he bumped into a cute man, he didn’t think anything cautionary. Instead, he glanced up and down the stranger’s stature as the man gave an apology for not watching where he was going. David noted that this man was particularly handsome, though the lighting wasn’t the best. The other male stood to be at least six foot tall, with broad shoulders. He was seemingly fitting David’s type.

 

“I really should keep an eye on where I am going, especially in the dark. I am so sorry though, uh what’s your name? If you don’t mind me asking,” the stranger prodded. David widened his eyes as his focus was brought back to what the man was saying.

 

“Oh- Uh… David. Sorry about that. I am partially at fault myself, so I’m sorry about bumping into you too,” David replied. There was a small chuckle that came from the man. It brought a wide smile to David’s face.

 

“I’m Kelly,” the young man offered. “It is nice to meet you, David.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you too, Kelly!” David smiled and extended his hand towards Kelly. The two shook hands, though Kelly held on a bit longer than most people would have. David didn’t notice because he had looked into Kelly’s eyes. They were green, a vivid green. They almost glowed underneath the HID lamp that stood over the two.

“I don’t suppose you would like to grab a drink?” Kelly asked as
David’s gaze into his eyes had not escaped him. He wasn’t nervous to ask the young man out. The worse that could happen would be a no, and that would be the end of that. Nothing more.

 

“I, uh, sure. Yeah, I’d be into that. When?”

 

“Now would work for me.”

 

“Okay then. Where are we getting these drinks?” David laughed a little. He hardly ever did stuff like this, but he already had thoughts on where this night would take him. He was sweet, but he wasn’t entirely innocent.

 

“I know a quiet place, just a few blocks from here.”

 

“Sweet, I am ready when you are.”

 

David waited for Kelly to walk off, and took his place right beside him. The walk was short and the two chit chatted during it. When they arrived at the small bar, David looked around and wondered how he had never really noticed this place. It was set back in the street, but still lit up enough for it to look safe. David moved forward into the front door after Kelly held it open, with his hand outstretched as an indicator for him to enter the establishment.

 

It wasn’t packed as most of the bars were in the area around this time of night. It was quiet, just as Kelly had said it would be. David sat down at a small table near the entrance and Kelly followed suit.

 

“Making sure you can make a quick exit?” Kelly joked.

 

“What? No! I just thought it was quieter right here away from the music,” David smiled and shook his head as he talked. It only took a few minutes for a waitress to show up and the two ordered their drinks. They both started with a simple cocktail each, and continued to chit chat while they waited for their drinks.

 

“So… do you always walk around this time of night?” David asked Kelly.

 

“I do, but I usually stay closer to my apartment. I had a bit of pent up energy so I went a little further. Do you live close to here?”

 

“No, but I walk around here most nights. I just like the scenery, and everyone is so nice.”

 

They were interrupted by the waitress as she set their drinks on the table.

 

“That was fast,” David smiled after the waitress had walked away.

 

“Yeah, that’s part of what I like about this place. Not that I’m a regular.”

 

“Sure,” David smiled in a teasing way. Kelly smiled and chuckled a bit in response. The two sipped at their drinks in silence for several moments before the conversation picked up. For the better part of two hours, the two talked and laughed, flirting with each other. It wasn’t until last call did David realize the time and how long they had been there. He was definitely a little tipsy, but nothing too bad. He could hold his liquor for the most part. It was his turn to make an invitation.

 

“Hey, so… Would you wanna continue this at my place or your place?” He blushed a little, either from the liquor or the implication.

 

“I would love to. I think I live a little closer, so let’s grab a cab and head there,” Kelly returned the blush and smiled. It had been a long time for Kelly, with his work and things taking up his time. The two stood up and made their way outside. It didn’t take long for them to get a cab and the drive to Kelly’s apartment was short enough. David thought about how perfect the night was going. He smiled in anticipation, his mind wandering.

 

Moments after the cab departed, Kelly led David into his apartment. He wasted no time and before David could say anything, Kelly’s lips were pressed against his. David could only smile and return the kiss. Without moving away from David, Kelly closed the door behind him. The two continued to kiss slowly as Kelly moved the young man backwards toward the couch. Once the back of David’s legs hit the couch, he fell backwards onto it with a small yelp. He looked up at Kelly who stood over him with an amused smile, and laughed quietly.

 

Kelly’s green eyes darkened, and he began to peel off his shirt. David quickly mimicked the gesture and as soon as his shirt was off, Kelly kneeled in front of him, taking his face into his hands. They began to kiss again, sucking and biting on each other’s lips as the heat between the two started to intensify. Kelly’s hands ran up David’s stomach to his chest, his fingertips brushing along David’s nipples. David breathed out in response to the sensation caused my Kelly’s fingertips. He wrapped his arms around Kelly’s neck and pulled him closer as he leaned back onto the couch.

 

They kissed and caressed each other for what felt like hours. David sighed happily as Kelly’s hands finally began to unbutton his jeans. He was more than erect, moaning softly as Kelly palmed at his bulge. More soft moans escaped him as the other kissed his way down, pulling down his jeans and briefs as he lowered himself. The cool air hit his erection as it was freed from the fabric and promptly slapped against his belly.

 

“Mmm, Kelly,” David moaned out quietly as the man wrapped his hand around his length and began to stroke. David’s own fingers ran along the skin of Kelly’s back and shoulders as the man began to pleasure him. The sudden feeling of Kelly’s hot mouth as it enveloped David’s cock elicited a louder moan from David. He bit his bottom lip in an attempt to quiet himself, not one to enjoy the sounds of his own moans.

 

The night went on with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, sighs, moans, and heavy breathing. David had his fair share of orgasms, as did Kelly. The two seemed to melt together as if they were meant for each other. Kelly seemed like an expert in what David wanted to feel and experience, and David was more than happy to accommodate any requests Kelly made. With a final climax, the two collapsed on Kelly’s bed, as they had at some point made their way into his bedroom.

 

“Holy shit,” David breathed, minutes away from sleep. “You’re amazing…” he trailed off. Kelly only chuckled quietly in response. He pulled David’s sweaty body close to him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

 

“I think we both are amazing,” he responded before he let a yawn take over. David smiled and cuddled up against Kelly. His mind was an empty mess, and all he could do was close his eyes and give in to sleep. It didn’t take long for Kelly to follow David into dreamland. They slept peacefully, shifting here and there in their sleep to maintain their comfort.

 

The sun had been in the sky for several hours before David’s eyes fluttered open. He glanced over at the sleeping Kelly and smiled as the earlier hour’s activities flashed back into his mind. He yawned and carefully rolled out of Kelly’s bed. The man looked so peaceful as he slept, and David thought he deserved a little longer since he had put in most of the work last night.

 

David made his way back down the hallway, into the living room where he retrieved his briefs and pulled them on. He wanted to at least rinse his mouth out and he needed to pee, so in search of the bathroom he went. He walked slowly and quietly down the hallway, because he wasn’t sure how light of a sleeper Kelly was, and he didn’t want to disturb him just yet. He opened the first door, hoping it was the bathroom. It was just the coat closet. David went further down the hallway and opened the next door. It wasn’t the bathroom, but something had caught David’s eye.

 

There were pictures strewn everywhere in the small bedroom. They were on the wall, unframed, and there were even pictures on the floor. Kelly had mentioned being into photography, but it seemed odd to have these many pictures up in a single room. David stepped into the room, careful not to step on anything. Then he noticed it.

 

The pictures were all of him.

 

They were all candid shots of him. He frowned in confusion as he picked up a few pictures from the floor. Sure enough, they were featuring him. Pictures of him walking down the street, sitting in a coffee shop, sitting on his couch as he played a game on his tv. His eyes widened in horror as he began to scan the room. There was not a single picture that didn’t have him as the subject. He began to back out of the room when he heard Kelly’s voice behind him.

 

“I can explain…”

 

David whipped around to see Kelly standing in the doorway, still nude from the night before. A wave of sickness washed over David as the realization came crashing down on him. He even felt the oncoming of tears. He quickly pushed passed Kelly and went back to the living room to dress himself. He didn’t want to hear an explanation. He just felt sick, he had a terrible knot in his stomach, and he was afraid. This wasn’t normal. He had never regretted a one night stand, but he had never had a stalker before either. He couldn’t think, he just wanted to get out of that place and away from Kelly.

 

“Please, just let me explain.”

 

“Explain what? That you’re a fucking stalker? What were you planning to do to me?” David yelled as he pulled on his pants. He glanced around for his shirt, grabbing it and shoving it over his head.

 

“No, no. I’m not a stalker I just… I’m in love with you-“Kelly shook his head and held out his hands to show that he meant no harm. “Ever since that day, that day at the coffee shop… I knew you were it for me. And last night just made that real. Those other guys you’ve been with… They never made you feel the way I did, right?”

 

“You are sick. You’re fucking sick!” David had sat down to pull his shoes on. He grabbed his phone and all but ran for the front door. Kelly made it there before he could, blocking the exit.

 

“No, I’m not sick! I love you! David, I’ve known you for months! I know I can make you happy!”

 

“Get out of the way or I will call the cops!”

 

“Why won’t you listen to me?”

 

“I’m calling the cops!” David held up his phone.

 

“No okay. I will let you go, just please don’t call the cops. Please think about what I’m saying,” Kelly pleaded as he moved away from the door. David once again rushed past him and out of the door. He ran from the building and continued down the block. The lump in his throat made it hard for him to breath as he ran, so he slowed down. Once he stopped running, the tears consumed him. He couldn’t go home, he had nowhere to go. Kelly knew where he lived. His mind began to spin out of control until a ding from his phone pulled at his attention. It was a text message from an unknown number.

 

I love you, forever.

 

It was then that David understood he would never be safe again.

0