The Countdown
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Themes of Dom/Sub dynamic. 

 

The air felt heavy, warm. I was beginning to sweat. All you could hear was heavy breathing, and the sloppy sound of my hand furiously pumping at my lubed up member. I squeezed my length and my eyes rolled back into my head and closed. I could feel everything, it seemed. The fabric from the couch that pressed against my skin. The warm air melting against my sensitive nipples, sending the occasional goosebumps to spread all over my body. Most of all, I could feel the heavy gaming headset resting over my ears.

 

“That’s it, stroke that cock for me,” came a deep voice through the speakers of the headset. I could hear his heavy breathing, and it made it feel as though he were here next to me. I licked my lips before biting my bottom one, and ran my free hand across my chest, slowly, and then trailed it down my abdomen.

 

“What are you doing now, baby?” his voice seeped into my ears.

 

“I’m rubbing my stomach, Sir.”

 

“Massage your balls while you stroke,” he commanded.

 

“Yes, Sir,” I slid my hand down past my hips and between my legs, cupping my smooth, hairless balls. I ran my thumb over them before I began to massage my sack. “It feels so good, Sir.”

 

“Good boy, just like that. Now slow your pace down, squeeze that beautiful cock…”

 

I nodded my head, but whimpered a little bit. He knew me so well for someone that had never actually met me in person. The tightening in my balls had begun and I wanted to feel my climax. Sir had other plans. He had me edging myself for the better part of an hour, while following his every instruction. Sir had previously sent me voice notes of his growls and groans as he pleasured himself, and I sent him the same of my moans. We had been doing this for a week, the occasional picture and short video would accompany the voice notes.

 

On this day, however, as he was indulging me and we were playing Minecraft together on the PlayStation, he had begun to call me cute names and goaded me into touching myself while we were in a party. It was just the two of us, thankfully, and I had gotten aroused rather quickly. There was something about his voice, it just went all through me, and I loved it. Of course, we had done video chats before, but I was shy about performing over video, and Sir understood that. I was enjoying the spontaneity of today’s session, and while I didn’t want it to end, I wanted to cum.

 

“Sweetheart?”

 

“Yes, Sir?”

 

“Let go of your cock.”

 

“But Sir,” I whined a little, giving my shaft a couple more slow and deliberate pumps before I let go of it. It flopped against my stomach with a small smack. I huffed, crossing my arms against my chest, and frowned as I glared at the TV screen. I heard him chuckle, and this only deepened my frown.

 

“I bet you’re pouting right now, aren’t you my beautiful boy?”

 

“I just don’t feel like you’re being fair right now, Sir.” I huffed before I spoke.

 

“Now, now, baby. Don’t be like that. I promise this will be well worth it. Are you ready for the next task, my love?” I was sure he was smiling that devilish smile he had flashed me a couple times before during our video sessions. I couldn’t really be mad at him, not with the sweet names he was calling me.

 

“Yes sir,” I answered quietly, with a small pout still present on my face. My arms had relaxed and fallen to my side, and I was staring at my throbbing penis.

 

“I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can, and I want you to take your index finger and rub it on your pretty little hole,” he instructed. My eyebrows raised, my eyes widened, and I sat up a bit. I had never played with myself in that way before, but I had expressed my interest in it to Sir. I guess he hadn’t forgotten. “Go on now.”

 

“Y-yes, Sir,” I all but whispered. I leaned back down, to a semi sitting position, and propped my feet up on the ottoman in front of me, spreading my legs open. I was holding my breath as my hand moved deeper between my legs, and my fingers found my crack. I gently pushed my index finger between my cheeks and pressed it against my tight, puckered hole. I was once again chewing on my bottom lip, and as I began to rub my finger around my butthole, I left out a small huff.

 

“That’s it, that’s my boy. Make sure you’re rubbing it firmly, okay baby?”

 

“Okay, Sir. I am,” I huffed out, my eyes closed as I imagined my finger to be his.

 

“Good. Good boy. Tell Sir how it feels,” he commanded in his gentle, but deep voice.

 

“It feels, mmnh, it feels good.”

 

“Imagine if that were my tongue, baby. Now I want you to use some lube, so you can push your finger inside, okay?”

 

“Okay…” I answered quietly, blushing at the mention of him using his mouth on me in that area.

 

“Remember, you have full control. We stop whenever you say we stop, okay baby?” he said, making sure I didn’t push myself beyond my boundaries. I smiled. It may seem small to others, but in the world of power exchange, his willingness to accept and respect my boundaries was colossal. I loved that about him. I had previous run ins with bad doms. There was no exchange with power, they only took and took until I had had enough. It was damaging even if it were all online interactions, to say the least. Sir wasn’t anything like that. He was kind, and soft. He was patient with me, but still firm.

 

“I’m okay,” I reassured him. I was, even though this was a new experience for me. I did wish he were here beside me as he guided me on this little adventure. We had a counter, which ticked away the days, hours, and minutes, until his flight to come to me. I smiled at the thought as I sat up to grab the small bottle of water based lubricant. I squirted some on my fingertips and leaned back, spreading my legs once again.

 

I rubbed my fingertips against my entrance, spreading the lube along my sensitive skin. I let out a small moan and I heard Sir hum his approval. I smiled again, breathing slowly as I mustered up the courage to slide my finger inside of my unused hole. I sighed quietly as I finally pressed the fingertip of my index finger to the center of my rosebud.

 

“I’m gonna do it, Sir.”

 

“Okay, sweetie. I’m here. Okay?”

 

“Okay, Sir,” I answered confidently. I pushed my fingertip inside of my butthole, feeling a slight sting. I wiggled my finger and pushed it in further, and it slipped in with the help of the lubricant. I sucked air through my clenched teeth at the intensified stinging in my tight hole.

 

“It’s okay baby, just take it slow. Breathe for me, okay?” Sir encouraged me. Even though it stung, there was a pleasure there. I rocked my hips a little, causing my index finger to slip out some, and pushed it back in. I huffed and whimpered quietly into the mic, beginning to slide my finger back and forth, in and out of my butt. Each movement brought forth small moans.

 

“Good, good baby. You’re making Sir so hard right now,” he cooed into his own microphone. “Keep going for me, and let me know when you feel like you can take two fingers, okay?”

 

I opened my eyes and paused for a few moments. It still stung a little with just one finger, I wasn’t sure that I would be able to insert another finger. Though, I did want to try it. I would have to, if I were to one day be taking Sir inside of me. I bit my lip at the thought, and this motivated me to press my middle finger to my entrance.

 

“I’m ready,” I said shyly.

 

“Just take it slow, there’s no rush, baby. We’ve got time,” he replied and I nodded, as if he could see me. Still, I proceeded to push both fingertips inside of me, moaning and frowning at the biting pain this caused. I pressed on, stretching myself to fit around my two fingers.

 

“Oh, fuck-“ I quietly moaned out. I tried to catch myself before I said the curse word, but it just came out. I wasn’t really thinking. It had been several months since I had last cursed out loud. Sir was adamant that I keep a clean mouth and not used bad language. I heard him click his tongue, and I imagined him shaking his head. “I’m sorry, Sir.”

 

“You know better, baby. Now, I want you to push your fingers in until you can’t anymore,” he said, not as softly as he had been speaking to me. I wondered if he was upset with me because of the cursing. I really hadn’t meant to let that out, it was just a moment of weakness. I was human, and before Sir came along, I had a wonderfully bad vocabulary.

 

“Did I upset you,” I asked before I followed his order.

 

“No, no. Not at all sweetie. I just wish I was there, doing this for you. But I will be there before we know it,” his voice was soft once again. I knew he was referring to his upcoming trip to come see me and be with me. He had taken a whole two weeks off of work to visit me. I was excited to finally be able to spend time with him in person. I was also relieved to hear that I had not upset him. I never wanted to upset him unintentionally. I smiled and giggled a little.

 

I took a deep breath and pushed my fingers in until my fist pressed against me. I leaned my head back and moaned a deeper moan than what I had let out before. I spread my two fingers apart, and closed them, sending a weird sensation through my bottom up to my stomach. My member twitched and I was suddenly aware that I was harder than I had been during this whole session. I moved my empty hand over my stomach, rubbing it to get some extra sensations. As if he knew what I was wanting, I heard his voice through the headset again.

 

“Go ahead and finger yourself while you stroke your cock, baby boy.”

 

“Thank you, Sir,” I huffed as I began to do as instructed. The sensations and pleasure I were feeling overrode the ever present sting in my bottom. I moaned quietly as my hand moved along my shaft, and my fingers pushed in and out of me. I could only imagine what I looked like in that moment. Eyes closed, mouth open, and cheeks red, legs sprawled open for the world to see my goods. Of course, it didn’t matter because I was in the privacy of my own home.

 

“Such a good boy for me,” Sir hummed out. He sounded a little breathy and I knew he was back to stroking himself. “Tell me when you are about to cum,” he directed. I nodded my head and only moaned through the microphone. I began to shove my fingers deeper within me, rubbing against my spot, matching the speed of my fist as I worked my dick.

 

“Sir, I think I’m close,” I whined out a little louder than I wanted. The feelings were absolutely astounding. I could feel it all reverberating through my body. Even my lips tingled as I licked and bit them, trying to hold back the louder moans.

 

“Don’t cum yet, I want you to count down from twenty. Slow and steady, okay baby?” he told me. I groaned, but nodded my head. “Hm?” he said when I didn’t answer him formally.

 

“Yes, Sir!” I whimpered. “Now? I count now?”

 

“If you’re ready to cum,” he chuckled, it ending with a gruff moan.

 

“Are you going to cum too, Sir?” I had slowed down my movements, trying to stave off my orgasm.

 

“I’ll cum when you do. We will finish together,” he said, and I could hear the smile on his voice.

 

“Twenty…nineteen…eighteen,” I began. I assumed my pace was correct, because Sir did nothing to slow me down or speed me up. I peered down to see my hand on my member, squeezing it as it moved up and down, my thumb teasing the tip. I watched my stomach extend and deflate with each heavy breath and moan.

 

“Keep going, you’re doing so good, baby.”

 

“Seventeen…” I fought to keep my hips still, as they sought to betray me and push up against my hand to get more traction. “Sixteen…fifteen…fourteen…thirteen,” I moaned again. I breathed heavily as I felt the tightness in my groin, and the tingling. My thighs quivered as my whole body began to slowly tense up.

 

“Okay, baby. Go ahead, what comes after thirteen?”

 

“Twelve, Sir. Eleven…ten…nine…eight,” more moans, as I fought to keep my head together enough to count. The truth was, I was having a hard time counting down. My mind was everywhere and nowhere at once, and I could barely concentrate on my fingers as they abused my ass, and my fist beating down on my throbbing length. “five…”

 

“No, sweetie, seven.”

 

“Oh, Sir… please?”

 

“Start back at seven,” he insisted.

 

“Seven…six, five-“

 

“Ah, ah. Keep it slow, we’re almost there,” I could hear the strain in his voice, though it wasn’t anywhere near the strain in mine as I whimpered out the numbers.

 

“Five…four…three…mnh, two…one!” I almost shouted the last number as my mind when numb. My body stiffened and I groaned and whimpered as I shot my load. The release was one of the most beautiful climaxes I had ever had, and all I could do was moan and twitched. My ejaculate shot up into the air, and landed on my chest and stomach. I could hear Sir groan and growl as he succumbed to his orgasm. My moaning turned to whimpers as my twitching continued, and I slowly stroked my cock, milking out every last drop. I had stopped pumping my fingers inside of me, and pulled them free. My hole pulsated and it almost felt like I was still fingering myself.

 

“Thank you, Sir.”

 

“You’re welcome, baby. You’re my good boy, and you deserved it.”

 

“I love you,” I whispered as I began to come down, my head still spinning.

 

“I love you too. Don’t forget to take a picture of your cum and send it to me,” he reminded me.

 

I smiled and patted the couch cushions until my hand felt my phone. I grabbed it and opened the camera up, snapping a picture of my cum drenched chest and stomach. I took another picture of myself smiling and sent both pictures off to Sir. It only took a few moments for me to hear his phone ding over the headset. He chuckled.

 

“There’s my boy. You came so much, sweetie. You must have enjoyed that,” he chuckled again.

 

I smiled and sat up slowly with a small grunt, “You know I did. Don’t poke fun at me, Sir.”

 

“I’ll do as I please. Now go clean up, we need to finish our game.”

 

I smiled and took my headset off, setting it on the armrest to the couch. After standing up slowly, I walked on shaky legs to the bathroom and wiped myself off, washing my hands after. I was steadier on my walk back to the couch and I eased myself down to sit since I felt a little sore. I took a screenshot of the countdown app we both had, marking the wait as eight days, twelve hours, and sixteen minutes. I sent the screenshot to him, even though he had the same app and the same countdown going on his phone. I pulled the headset back on.

 

“Okay, so we were going to build a bunny farm right?” I asked with a smile.

0