Chapter 1 Reborn
317 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Su Zi, now I'm the heir of the Xia family. I really want to thank you. if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to take the throne with the utmost ease. But Su Zi, I’m afraid you’re not good enough to be my wife. After all, you’re too ordinary, not being born with a silver spoon in your mouth. I’m about to announce my engagement to the daughter of the Bai family. What then? You and I both know what you’re capable of. If you were to jump ship and team up with my rival, it would be most disastrous for me. "

"Your parents are also there. Sound about right. I don't know if they know about us. Just in case, I'd better go with you. Don't blame me. You’re such a goody-goody."

"You love me so much and are willing to sacrifice everything for me. How about one more sacrifice, to die for me? Farewell, My Dear, Su Zi."

His gentle and familiar voice bit her ear with extreme coldness and viciousness. She was shocked to her very core. The next moment, a car crashed into hers, and the fire was soaring into the sky.

Su Zi woke up in a strange white wad, filled with the pungent smell of disinfectant, sweating profusely. She felt a little dizzy. I'm still alive?! Where are my parents? Are they there?

No, no, this is not my body. What the hell was going on, Su Zi frowned, and countless fragments of memory keep rushing in her head, and it took her a long time to get a bearing.

It turned out that she died, for real, but just so happened she was reborn in this body. The owner of the body is Su Zibao, the eldest daughter of the Su family, one of the four richest families in Haicheng. She was not happy about her arranged marriage. At her wedding ceremony which took place on a luxury yacht, she tried to escape by jumping into the sea. Unfortunately, Su Zibao drowned and she entered her body.

Su Zi looked around, picked up the remote control on the bedside table, turned on the LCD TV, and started switching channels.

In her former life, she was the director of Yunting Entertainment, and a well-known manager in the show biz and her death will definitely be on the news. It's fake, everything is fake. No, Xia Chengye wouldn't do this to me.

"Su Zi and her parents perished in the accident, my deep condolences."

Su Zi's eyes fixated on the TV, her pale and weak fingers gripped the white sheets tightly, her whole body trembling uncontrollably.

 It's true, it's not a nightmare. The man that she’s been dating for eight years planned all this, killing her and her parents. And all of this is just because he wants to get engaged to the daughter of the Bai family.

Su Zi had known Xia Chengye for eight years and thought she would marry him one day. But after having gained the inheritance rights of the Xia family with her help, the first thing he did was to kill her and marry someone else.

Their love was a scam. She was a joke. She never really knew him. She has been his secret girlfriend for eight years, sacrificing everything for him. And that’s what she got for all that sacrifice.

Xia Chengye, you killed my entire family. You won’t get away with this. You’re gonna pay for every bit of pain you inflicted on me. Su Zi swore on her life.

"Hey, why am I hearing the TV, baby, you're awake!?" A lady exclaimed, pushing open the door.

Su Zi turned her eyes to her. The memory came flooding back. She’s the mother of this body, Lin Xuejiao.

The former owner, Su Zibao, was a stupid and domineering young lady, but Lin Xuejiao doted on her every move. Su Zibao was a bully in high school. Every time she was in trouble, Lin Xuejiao cleaned up her mess. They were very close.

Su Zibao was an arrogant, stupid, bossy, and spoiled brat. Her friends played with her like a cat. She offended a lot of people, but she was too spoiled to take others’ feelings into consideration. In a nutshell, she’s a laughing stock.

Su Zibao's father, Su Guoqiang, was old-fashioned and strict. Seeing no future for her daughter here, he sent her to study abroad and stop giving her allowances. Who would have thought some bad guy approached her and tricked her into going head over heels in love with him? Su Zibao was so infatuated with him that she wouldn’t marry anyone else. 

But a marriage has been arranged for her and the third eldest boy of the Pei Family since they were little kids. This time, she was forced back. And to escape, she jumped into the ocean. A sudden dizziness came over her. How did she fall, exactly? Why can’t she remember anything? There seem to be something missing though.

Su Zibao has a sister named Su Jiaxin, who is cut from the same cloth.

They have the same temperament. She is also stupid, arrogant, and obnoxious. Their parents fight all the time. Their father had an affair with a woman and they have two kids, a boy, and a girl. They live here together.

Her father likes her stepbrother and sister more.

While she was pondering her next move, Su Zibao shook and fainted again.

3