Ch.1 Magic needs to be stable, dammit.
448 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bell ripped through the teachers voice, ending the lecture I was on. 

"Standard procedure: if this is your last lecture, you may go home." he said. 

Luckily it was my last lecture today, General Knowledge. Basically things everybody should know, that they are cementing into your brain. 

Anyway, as I was taking my bag, and walking out, the teacher stopped me, and said:

"Also, miss Astaseul, we have a new student, and as you are the only available student from the top fifty, we request that you be a tour for him."

Oh. Oh no. Why do I have to do it? I wanted to practice some magic, not be a tour for some snobby noble kid, who got here thanks to money! But still, if I don't do it, my reputation will fall, and I won't be able to get to top twenty. And if I don't get to top twenty, I won't be able to get a top tier job, so what choice do I have? Just great. 

"Yes, sir. I'll do my best." 

This day had gone from just fine to the worst possible, all in the span of a minute. 

After that, he told me the description of the boy, and I went to the main entrance, where he was supposed to be. 

When I arrived, I saw him, and he looked exactly like the teacher said. 

Medium-short, black hair with greyish white at the ends, and an incredibly pale skin, around 180 cm. He looks like a vampire, the only difference is his eye colour, which is a blueish grey. 

He was standing more to the side, waiting for me, presumably. 

"Hello, my name is Kore Astaseul, and for today, I am your tour guide." I said quickly. 

"H-huh? Oh, yes, my name is Demiurge Chauvet." he said. 

And that is how his tour started. However, when we were walking around the janitors room, on floor two, a blue light appeared on the ground. I immediately figured out, that it was a greater teleportation spell, and calmed down. Whoever was able to cast it, was definitely able to control who it takes, if someone they dont know, stepped into the magic circle. 

That is what I thought, until I saw the circle started glowing brighter and brighter, and its parts started spinning slightly. That is not something a stable and controlled spell should do. 

Then, the light almost blinding, stopped, and I opened my eyes, to see that there was no longer a school, and that the only thing I could see, were trees, bushes, and grass, all lush green, slightly shining in the sunlight. 

5