Prologue
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a dark cave a child could be seen dragging a bag half his size to the surface. He was scrawny, yet he had some muscle to be able to carry such a large bag filled with stones. But in the end, he was the weakest of the Yellow Song village. 

He was also the strangest child as well, constantly speaking a language no one had heard of. But he wasn't bullied here, as others felt to sorry for the young boy. See in this world everyone is born with a cultivation core. This allows them to reach great heights and become powerful beings. The problem was that this young boy, Shao Xin, had a broken core due to a run in with Demonic Cultivators. In order to save another he sacrificed himself. Now he stays at the orphanage of Yellow Song Village helping whenever he can. Like today when he gathers the low tier stones and brings them back for the orphanage to use. All though the stones don't have a guaranteed crystal gem inside, sometimes Shao Xin gets lucky. 

Eventually the child made it to the surface. Past the sparkles of low tier energy stones that he didn't have the power to harvest. Yellow Song Village is a large village. Hosting around a hundred and fifty people. It is mainly ruled by the Biji Clan. 

The Child went past the old Japanese styled housing and worked his way to the Yellow Song Orphanage. Going on his usual day to day activities. 

But he didn't know the changes that were coming. A war was coming to the Morning World. A war of which he was the child of prophecy.

To rise and become the God of Immortals. 

1