Ch 1. And Adventure Comes…
247 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sigh!

A clear blue sky.

And I am sitting down here staring at it with a bored gaze.

"I want an adventure."

I think I lived my previous life quite decently. I didn't do anything out of order, nor did I had some terminal diseases due to bad habits.

If there is a regret, that would be dying in early age. I wanted to live a bit more, but now thinking of it, I am more satisfied of my current life.

A normal, carefree life. No problems, whether is a physical, mental or financial.

But if there is a problem then that would be that it is quite bored.

Humans are people who seek achievements. I thought I wasn't like that, but now thinking about it, I am no different.

Most times I used to think it wasn't rational that the protagonists in isekai genre try to live more differently, but now I could feel the reason behind it.

After feeling death once, rather than being afraid of it, I kind of became indifferent about it.

It's not like I want to die once again, it's just the uncertainty of death that lingered in my previous life disappeared making me a bit more free.

The fear of death disappeared from my mind. I don't want to die, and I will try my best to live, it's just I don't feel afraid of death.

"Did you hear? That girl named..."

"Yes, I also heard it. It seems..."

It seems the girls clique started their discussion once again. Even though I sat on the window seat just like many protagonist, unfortunately the reality is totally different.

I have already lived an ordinary life, so this time I wanted to do something different. Something big enough to make coming generations remember about it.

"Heh! I am thinking too much."

I am nothing special. I just got lucky with having a second life.

"I should be happy with a rebirth. It's better not to wish for more."

I turned my head to look at the very beautiful girls sitting on the class. It may sound unbelievable, but there are many familiar faces.

That chestnut girl over there who is giving off an aura of royalty - Yuuki Asuna.

Well, she is from a rich family, so her aura is kind of understandable. Though she doesn't like it much.

And how could I know about it? It's because of my previous life memories.

"Ugh! Scum!"

And here is the girls who are scowling and looking at me with the intention of looking a garbage.

Well, who can blame them? After all, in my hands there is hentai mag in open.

Who in a sane mind can read hentai in open? There is only one - The Lust King, Ren Kobayashi!

Oh, I am getting sidetracked. 

To put simply, after being reincarnated, I who lived a normal life kind of want an adventure.

Just like the protagonists who get the money, get the power and get the girls.

The ultimate three treasures in any isekai.

And I didn't get any of them. I don't have any special powers or talent that could make me different except for this lusty nature which was the identity of previous me.

Nor do I am rich like Yuuki Asuna or Kaguya Shinomiya, but still I am living quite well. I am working part time and somehow I can get it through in life.

And the last treasure - the girls... Heh! About it you should guessed it by now.

How could someone date me, a person who reads hentai in public with no shame!

That type of thing only exists in anime! That's why I hoped it to work in this anime mixmash world but it seems I have expected too much.

Nor do I have some kind of beautiful childhood friend who promised me to marry in future.

It kind of made me think that this life might also end worthless with nothing special.

"And this world..."

This is a literal torture for me! I can see countless waifus in front of me, but I can't do anything! 

I am not handsome, I am not talented nor do I have the capital to stand in front of them.

"Will something different will happen in my life?"

I just layed on the chair and looked at the classroom with a bored gaze. It seems all of them noticed me, and are whispering among themselves.

Specially girls are just looking at him with a disgusting gaze, which he is kind of immune to. 

While some boys praise him for being true brave for able to do it, though they don't hang out with him to not give the perception among the classmates that they are same as him.

"Well, that's good in it's own. After all, the real cool ones live on their own. After all, it's the trend to go solo."

With a smile of thinking of myself in my dreams, I was getting excited for nothing. Maybe my smile made more girls disgust, after my smile was kind of perverted.

At that moment, the door opened and a young girl, with long brown hair came in. She was quite beautiful though her figure was a bit questionable.

But still it didn't made her popularity any less, just like Kaguya Shinomiya.

She is the class representative - Kyouko Hori. She is quite popular for her looks that comes with personality.

"Why did the sensei called you, Hori?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Sensei just called for a bit of help."

She just waved her hand with a smile making her best friend Yoshikawa Yuki feel a bit relieved.

While both of them were walking towards their seats talking, I sudden sound caught my attention.

Ghiii....

"What is this sound?"

I heard a small sound. Probably most of them are lost in their talks, but I could hear it. It was small, I heard it loud and clear.

I just dragged my sight in front at the podium, the source of sound. 

This time the sound became more loud making all the people aware of it.

"Wha?"

The space above the podium started to whirl around, and started to get distorted. With cracks around it, it started to spin with a dense center like a cyclone.

I don't know what it was, but one thing that I am certain about.

"It seems an adventure has arrived."

5