Ch 15. Floor 1 – Dilemma
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“To think she is that crazy girl during the fight.”

I tried to say that as silently as possible, but from her flinch, I became sure that she heard it.

‘I am an idiot! She hasn’t left the room yet!’

For some reason, it just came out naturally and I couldn’t prevent it. She was moving out of the room but after hearing my words, she stopped still and there was a weird silence permeating in the air making me restless.

‘What is she going to do? Am I going to be thrown out?’

My head was spinning because of too much nervousness. It hasn’t been the first day of my dungeon, and I am here about to be thrown out.

‘And at this time, I doubt I can get someplace to spend the night.’

Saeko turned back and walked to me and under my eyes, she sat down near to me. It was bad of me that even at such a moment, my eyes were attracted towards her chest which jiggled at her every movement.

Gulp!

‘I want to suc… No! Not now.’

I snapped out of my perverted fantasies and with no hesitation, I bowed down my head and got ready to ask for forgiveness.

“I am sorry fo—”

“Am I really weird?”

Before I could finish my sentence, her trembling voice stopped me and I looked at her. She seemed to be a bit weak, and more insecure as she hugged herself making her look more like a girl than a warrior.

If it was someone else in place of him, they might have wondered if she was the same girl during the fight. That composure of being a fighter and that craziness… None of it was in front of me.

And being someone who knows about her, I understood the meaning of her question. It’s about her sadistic tendencies.

Saeko Busuijima hailed from a warrior family and follows the “Warrior Code” which was instilled into her from childhood. She is a well-mannered and cultured young girl. But she is in conflict with herself against her newfound sadism.

By simpler means, she hates herself for being a person who seeks pleasure from someone else’s harm.

And why did she ask me about it out of nowhere? I haven’t known her even for a proper day. I went to my 3rd perspective mode and thought about it.

And I got the answer. It is quite obvious. Being a girl from a warrior family, she has respect towards strong ones. And I defeated her and also noticed her sadistic side, so it was a bingo for her.

‘It is a dilemma.’

She looked at me with her weak eyes which were desperate for an answer. And I couldn’t leave her like that.

I have some perverted fantasies about it, but that’s not the sole reason wanting to help her.

‘If I have to guess, then it’s my love as a fan for her.’

She is my favourite character in the series followed by the big boobed blonde teacher – Shizuka Marikawa. The fact I could see her in front of me is a blessing in itself. Wanting more is good, but even without it, it’s alright.

‘No. I really want more!’

Well aside from my perverted fantasies, I am not sure what to answer her. I can’t give her the answer like Komuro did. The zombies are yet to appear and that answer in itself is not good.

I need her to accept her tendencies not because it is necessary for survival but for her own good.

‘It can’t be helped. I have to sacrifice some of my pride.’

Thinking of my next step made me a bit embarrassed but it has to be done, for the sake of Saeko. I looked at her and replied to her with a calm voice.

“Is it weird? Of course, it is weird to feel pleasure harming other people.”

My honest words made her eyes shutter and I could see her fist tightening on her skirt. It seems my words have reached deep in her heart.

“But…”

Her downcast eyes slowly looked at me as I continued my words.

“There is nothing wrong with it.”

Her eyes opened abruptly and she looked at me with her eyes wanting confirmation.

“R-Really?”

“Yeah. It is weird but there is nothing wrong with it. See?”

And I stood up, removing the blanket above me. She looked at me and then her face turned red. And the reason is the tent on my pants.

“See… I am a bit of pervert. Of course, I don’t commit crimes. But I don’t hide the fact that I read perverted comics or look at hentai and my classmates call me a pervert. Isn’t it weird as well? But it isn’t wrong. So, Saeko…”

She turned her head and looked at me. And I spoke the words I wanted to tell her.

“You are weird but it's not wrong. So, as I embrace my perverted tendencies, you should do it with your sadism as well. Isn’t it amazing?”

“…”

Hmm… I think I gave a pretty good speech. And I ended it with a positive note. Why isn’t there a reaction yet?

I opened my eyes and looked down at Saeko. And after a second, she opened her mouth and laughed.

“Hahaha~ It’s really funny.”

Her laughter made me aware that her worries were all gone. But what about mine? I just showed my erection in front of a top-tier girl. And the worst part… It is still there standing tall and twitching with excitement.

“Haha~”

And with that, I followed her hearty laugh with my hollow one trying to heal my embarrassment of showing a twitching dick in front of a girl with pride.

-

To read more 5+ chapters, go to my patreon - patreon.com/kurato6180

2