chapter 4
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the  Morning was still young. Cherry blossom woke up to the call of a child who appeared to be around 6 years old.

Master, Master, the sun has risen and so must you, while he pinched her cheeks.

Slowly she opened her eyes and as she put her hands to help her stand, beneath her was a fluffy bed. What material is it made of that makes it this fluffy?

Little Spirit, where am I?

Master, we are currently residing on the first floor of the spirit pagoda. In the Master bedroom.

So it wasn't a dream

No, it wasn't

Outside the space was a girl in her late teens in the formal attire of a high-ranked maid.

Hello, I am here to serve the young miss breakfast."

Cherry blossom had left the space.

It was too good to be true, there must be a cost. Memories of when she was younger came to her mind. When she was six. She was offered a dumpling, and later she had to clean the whole kitchen and the hallway because the person who had given it to her had stolen it from the kitchen.

No, thank you, Cherry blossom said.

Miss orchid said that I should deliver breakfast.

If it is from Orchid, I can't refuse

"Where should I put the food?"

"On the floor"

Cherry blossom sat on the floor

I will take my leave

Cherry blossom began to eat. There was a bowl of congee with a bit of bread.

Cherry blossom took a scoop of the food it had a light smell of mould, and It tasted a bit funny but when she told it Milk Tea he said. It has been long since you've eaten. Maybe you have forgotten what proper meals taste like. He said whiles eating a carrot that Cherry had fished out.

In five minutes, she had finished the food. Her legs became noodles and her head was spinning. Perhaps I have eaten too much and upset my stomach with these actions.

The Maid, was in the corner of the room watching Cherry blossom.

Cherry blossom tried to use some cultivation techniques to summon a bit of ice to cool her head, but it wasn't working. At that moment the Maid rushed up with a dagger which she held at her Neck. Cherry blossom noticed and tried to bring forth a sword made out of ice, but it wasn't working.

"Why did the poison take so long," a middle-aged voice said.

A voice, Cherry blossom knew too well, it was Alchemist Wang.

Use this rope to tie her. He tossed a rope to the maid.

Stay still, brat

The maid said as she pierced her dagger into Cherry blossom's arm.

Oh, my have you grown 7 years ago you screamed as if you're dying.

She tied her up and led her out

you forgot the hamster

Alchemists, Wang reminded the maid.

Be Careful, I need her body intact, Alchemist Wang left.

The Maid was on level 5 of Body tempering.

Cherry blossom tried to form an ice dagger, swift steps and all techniques she knew, but they weren't working. She entered the spirit pagoda.

I am not being held any more, she realized am I in the spirit pagoda.

Master, Master you must leave immediately your body is in danger

My body is in …. But aren't I here?

Yes, I will explain later

With, she woke to find herself being hanged and in great pain.

You can't even do your job well, and you want me to pay you the sound of whipping was heard and two voices, one belonged to alchemist Wang and the other to the Maid.

But I beg of you, my sister needs the medicine

When I tied her up I found your dagger in her flesh what if her blood dripped on the floor and some other alchemist discovers the hidden ... are you worthy of knowing he shouted whipping the maid.

I didn't do it, the maid said when a knock came from the door.

Master, I wanted to ask if…

Out

Now back to my favourite disciple Cherry blossom

He started extracting Cherry blossom blood by carefully ripping her skin

Hours went by and all that could be heard were shrieks and tithe tears of the maid who sat in the corner of the room. The money-grubbing laugh of alchemist Wang. The responsibility weighed on her Mind. It was my fault this guy is rich. It was … she fainted.

. But before alchemist Wang could make his next move, boom, the house in which they were exploded and the building was engulfed in flames.

Don't worry, Cherry, I will awaken. I won't remember much of our past encounters. Don't be surprised as a ….. I will rise again, is all she heard, awakening from a state of unconsciousness. The explosion had torn the ropes that held her. She broke free to the spot she had heard the egg's cry. It seemed that the egg she made a contract with was a phoenix. She bent down to touch the fellow, but all she felt was a broken shell piece and the body of a bird who had lost its breath. A tear rolled down her cheek, which she caught and stored in a black-tinted bottle. She took the remains of the egg and stored them in the space.

Master, it is not your fault, little spirit went up and comforted Cherry blossom.

"Your name"

Master, five minutes from here,is a lake filled with spirit maybe

Quickly They ran to the lake, where they put the egg in the water.

Outside the space, cherry blossom tried to summon her arrow, it worked

Haha, hahaha

In the midst of the flames, she laughed.

The heavens must be playing a joke on me.

Strands of her hair idled around, using her fingers to comb them backwards.

Do you have a spare cape and veil?

Yes, little Spirit said.

A black cape and red veil appeared in her hands.

Milk tea is that you. She picked up Milk tea and let him rest on her shoulder.

Cherry blossom put on her    Cape and Veil. She put her hair up into a simple bun.

The last I escaped there was behind a dead tree, a hole around the size of a dog which led to the Main Street.

How could I why doesn't it work when I need it to? Cherry said as she stomped her foot on the ground.

Ahh, that hurts

Milk tea awoke

"Cherry take it easy," Milk Tea said

<msreadoutspan class="msreadout-line-highlight">"Where are we <msreadoutspan class="msreadout-word-highlight">going</msreadoutspan>?"</msreadoutspan>

<msreadoutspan class="msreadout-line-highlight">Milk <msreadoutspan class="msreadout-word-highlight">tea</msreadoutspan></msreadoutspan>

I want my wounds to be professionally handled for free.

We are about to set foot on Main Street. The aroma of freshly steamed filled buns on the Main Street reminded Cherry that she was hungry, and the chatter of people stuffed her ears making her uncomfortable.

Cherry, how are you feeling?

I feel very thirsty, and I feel very dizzy, as if the world is spinning.

Take it easy I'll be back with help from the Guild, Milk Tea leapt off her shoulder onto her arm and to the floor.

….

Milk Tea went as fast as he can while dodging the feet of the people at the Guild

He looked for the girl who went for the last time. To his surprise, she was arguing with the man at the front desk. He tugged on the edge of her dress.

Anne looked down to find a hamster. I've seen this hamster before, the mistress's hamster.

Lead the way

...

Creak the door opened, out of it leapt Milk tea.

Mistress, would you like to stay in the sauna longer

Yes

Rising her head from beneath the water.

Should I pour more petals

Yes, and could you turn up the heat

OK, after doing that Anne left, and the cherry blossom submerged back into the water as she fell asleep once more.

You have unlocked the library on the first floor, little spirit.

It is no use,

No worries, little spirit led her into the library.

Pick up a book and try reading it, Cherry blossom did. As she told and a blast of information blasted into her head, it was as if she had read the book and even understood it. It was a beginner guide to alchemy.

Can do me a favour

Why do you want to lock all the books about alchemy

Alchemists are money-grubbing people….

Not all, some of them save lives and help people

what is this book about

Cherry said as she picked up a book

It is a beginner guide to cultivation

For more than six days, cherry spent her time in the space reading and practising.

Outside, the cherry blossom lay in the sauna.

Until Anne was brought into a room to rest there. I enjoyed a full meal.

Cherry blossom woke up very early, leaving the room she was given. Many things happened in a short amount of time. She didn't expect such treatment from the auction house, all she expected was someone would bandage her wounds and give her some medicine, but not only was she given grade 2 recovering pills, but she was also served a good meal. She even bathed in a sauna for the first time in her life. Likewise, she left the guild and on the bed, leaving a gold coin.

1