Dear Diary, I’m a prep school girl now
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before now, I, Nana Fujiwara, have never been inside a prep school.

 

I would see the girls around me wearing their uniforms. And the elaborate emblems on them that my own school did not have. But now, I was going to that school, and I was suddenly closer in proximity to these girls.

 

They still seemed so far away.

 

I have not had trouble making friends ever in my life, but I seriously can't get close to these people.

 

What should I even talk about? What are rich girls into these days? Who knows? Certainly not me!

 

Besides, I shouldn't even be here. I'm here because my parents are dead.

 

Technically.

 

My parents got into this huge bus accident when I was in 8th grade, so I was left to fend for myself in the orphanage for a little while until some rich lady walked in looking for a daughter, ideally a high school girl. I fit that description, so from there, I started my life as a rich girl. Or so I believed. I was more like an after-school nanny for her granddaughter Julia. So, no debutante ball for me! Luckily, I was able to go to the same school as my friends, so I was able to hang out with my friends every day, with the excuse that I was studying.

 

And then, Granny Sugimoto found out I had been lying.

 

So, as a punishment, I was to go to Muragaoka Girls' School starting now, where Granny could take me away from my best friends and keep a close eye on me through her little puppets or whatever. At least Julia's growing everyday so that I can slowly introduce her to the world of Miki Matsuzaki's greatest romance dramas. Starting from her debut, a drama based on the popular shoujo manga Hey Children. She does not seem very interested in it, so I end up watching it by myself while dancing with her to her favorite songs. I've gotten used to it.

 

To take precautions, I made quite a few friends on Twitter. Some of them slid into my DMs asking me for questionable pictures, but others were actually pretty interested in my obsession with Miki Matsuzaki. What a relief!

 

With all this preparation, I feel great!

0