Notice of Hiatus
532 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry to have to do this right before a big battle, and I tried to finish it first, but I just... couldn't. I noticed that a lot of the fire I had when I first started writing this story has waned after finishing the first volume. That's what a 30-day writing marathon on top of a full time job does. So I'm announcing my hiatus. I don't know how long it will be. It might be 2 weeks, or it could be 2 months, or something else entirely.

But one thing I want to make very clear is that I WILL be back. This story isn't being dropped and I have a very clear line of sight for the plotline going forward, I just don't have the fire in me to do it justice. Not for now, at least.

In the meantime, I'll be continuing with my other story (it's mostly pre-written for its first volume so it won't be that much time), and just overall relaxing and stoking my creative fires. When I come back, it'll be with chapters that I've written out and proofread to make sure they're actually good, and they'll be chapters I will have had fun writing. So until then, make sure to click Follow on this story so you'll be notified when I do upload a new chapter, or even follow my Discord for news there along with possible previews of what is to come!

Thanks again for sticking with me, and I feel terrible for springing this all on you, but the story just wasn't getting the justice it deserved. I feel that happened for the entirety of volume 2, and I'm thinking of going back and giving it a fresh coat of paint as well. But that's for another day. What I am doing in the meantime is also preparing volume 1 for ebook publication! I'm sure you've all already read it if you're reading this, but it will be professionally edited and reach out to a brand new audience, so I'm excited for it :D

So see you all later, I'll be back 😎

4