Chapter 3 Afternoon at the Cafe
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antie took the little girl to a small restaurant next to the train station and asked for 3 steamed buns, 6 fried dough sticks, 2 bowls of soy milk, and three small dishes.

Stuff is ready-made and goes up quickly. The little girl started to gobble as soon as the food came to the table, ignoring what An Tie was asking her. An Tie had to follow her to eat first. He had just eaten a steamed bun and a fried dough stick. When he was about to drink soy milk, he found that everything on the table had been eaten up, and the little girl was licking the side of the soy milk bowl.

"Are you full?" An Tie asked.

"En!" The little girl was a little embarrassed. An Tie asked her for another bowl of soy milk and said, "Can you talk now?"

"En." The little girl raised her head and waited for An Tie to ask questions. An Tie found that the little girl's face was much cleaner. It is estimated that she wiped it with her sleeve. Now, looking at it, the little girl has tender skin and full cheeks. She smiled gratefully at An Tie, looking beautiful and cute.

"Then tell me, what's your name? How old are you? Where is your home? Who brought you to Dalian?" An Tie asked.

The little girl lowered her head again and said in a low voice, "My name is Tongtong, my mother always beat me, I ran out when I was angry, and then I went to her house with an auntie when I was hungry, and lived in her house. In January, she said she would take me to Dalian to play, she is 9 years old this year."

"Why are you like this, how can you just run with people?" An Tie immediately thought of the traffickers, and An Tie asked, "Which aunt's name is what? Where is she from? Where is your home?"

"I don't know, that aunt didn't tell me, I didn't ask, my home is in Guizhou," Tongtong said.

"Where is Guizhou?"

"Rural."

"Where? Be specific."

Tongtong looked up at An Tie, opened her mouth, and stopped, and after a while, said softly, "I don't know!"

Then no matter how An Tie asked about his family's situation, she said "I don't know".

An Tie was a little anxious, and asked again, "Then why did you get separated from that aunt?"

"The aunt on the road kept calling people on the phone. I didn't think she was a good person, so I ran to the bed in another car while she was going to the toilet and lay on her stomach for more than a day." Tong Tong said, she said Under the bed is under the sleeper.

"Clothes are dirty!" She actually cared about getting dirty clothes. An Tie thought she was pitiful and cute.

An Tie put away his serious handcuffs and asked, and smiled at Tongtong, who quickly smiled at An Tie.

"It's not right to run away from home, and it's even worse to go with people casually. Your mother is in such a hurry!"

"She's not my mother, she's my father's second wife, and my mother is already dead!" She said bitterly with a small face, pulling her cuff down. An Tie still saw a large bruise on her wrist.

"Well, do you dare to go home with me? It's up to you. I'm tired today. You can stay with me for one night. I'll take you to the police station tomorrow to report the case and find your family."

As soon as Tongtong heard the report, she trembled and said nothing, and finally whispered, "Uncle is a good man, I will know as soon as I see you."

An Tie smiled, "Little Slick, how do you know I'm a good person, come with me."

It has been 4 years since Tongtong and An Tie left. In these 4 years, An Tie has never been separated from Tongtong again.

In the coffee shop of the Radio and Television Center, An Tie looked at Qin Feng through the smoke from his mouth. Qin Feng is really a beauty, which is very rare on the radio. There are many people who look at the TV by their looks, but have big breasts and no brains. The radio listens to the voice, and the smart ones are many. consensus in the media. But there are exceptions to everything, and Qin Feng is an exception.

An Tie was secretly proud of himself. He stared at Qin Feng calmly and did not speak.

Qin Feng was also staring at An Tie, "Death, why are you staring at others?"

"Beautiful girl!" An Tie sighed, "It seems that my luck is not bad, I have encountered such a scarce animal on the radio station, I deserve congratulations, come, drink some tea, oh, you drink coffee, Then coffee and tea to make beauty, hehe!"

"Death, you have to sell it cheap. Hey, I officially apologize to you for what happened last night. I shouldn't be jealous. I know you like Tongtong, just like a father likes his own daughter. You are not angry, are you?" Qin Feng Turn embarrassment into charm.

This is another advantage that An Tie likes Qin Feng. She can always break the game easily when things get stuck. This skill is especially shown in her ability to pull advertisements. Their total annual advertising revenue is only more than 1.8 million, and Qin Feng alone has swept 1 million. Even if her show is in the shit time of 12 o'clock in the evening, she still makes this show the most famous show in the city. The first 10 minutes of "Qin Feng Night Talk" is always full. Their channel's As soon as the director saw her, he was too affectionate, as if he had met his own mother.

"Accept the apology, let's not take it as an example! Originally, how can you use Tongtong to talk about things? She is just like my daughter. Although I don't have a wife yet, I might as well have a daughter first. Besides, isn't this tarnishing our pure love? !" An Tie borrowed a few words from the topic and started to change the topic, "Speaking of business, I'm thinking about a talent show recently, mainly based on our Fashion Weekly, and your station should also be an organizer. Come back and invite your director out for a meal. Fan, touch this matter, please use the name of our newspaper and Tiandao Culture Communication Company, can you see it?"

"It's a good thing, no problem, you set a time, and I'll say hello to Da Zhou later." Qin Feng agreed immediately, "Do you have any ideas about sponsoring the title? Would you like to bring the TV station together?"

This is another advantage of An Tie's appreciation of Qin Feng. She acts quickly and comprehensively. As long as you give her a pen and ink, she will immediately draw a blueprint for you. An Tie said, "No, didn't the TV station hold a similar event not long ago? , I don’t want them to participate in this event. When the time comes, I invite some buddies from the program group to report news and tidbits for us.”

"Well, yes, if the TV station is involved more, they will have to pay for it. They always feel how important they are." Qin Feng once wanted to transfer to the TV station to be the host, and even tried it a few times in a program. , For some reason, he still returned to the radio station, so Qin Feng was always angry when he talked about the TV station.

Andie laughed. At this moment, a 30-year-old man who looked a bit like Lu Yi came over and stood beside Qin Feng with a gloomy expression. An Tie felt strange, stared at the man and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, this is one of my clients, I have an appointment to talk about something." At this time, Qin Feng turned around, stood up quickly, and said in a panic, "This is An of Tiandao Culture Communication Company. total."

An Tie was taken aback for a moment. He never disclosed his relationship with Tiandao Culture Communication Company. Qin Feng knew this even more. Tiandao Culture Communication Company was a small advertising company founded by him and a friend. In daily care, he never appears as the chairman of the company unless there is a major company event.

An Tie was a little unhappy and had a hard time attacking, so he had to get up and say goodbye.

An Tie drove along the Binhai Road. In addition to the common name of this road, this is really a beautiful and unusual road. This road is also a tourist attraction in the city. Antie once thought of a plan, changed the name of this road, and auctioned the road name by naming it, such as Venus Avenue or Love Avenue. Binhai Road, that coastal city doesn't have a coastal road, so vulgar! Antie even wrote a planning plan to submit it to the city government, but it was delayed due to some things.

An Tie turned the car into the Binhai Hotel, and he asked Liu Dali to meet here.

1