Chapter 9 I’m not a virgin
55 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Spring is a pink disease, and men and women of all colors are excited and inexplicably waiting for a chemical reaction with germs.

Antie's spring started from that old prostitute.

Everything will change. Whether you are willing or fearful, spring is the intersection you must pass through, and it becomes an opportunity for you to enter your destiny. Before you know it, you will be caught in it.

After An Tie's illness, his temperament has changed greatly, and he has become more cheerful and mature, which makes Li Haijun very relieved. In particular, An Tie is more active in helping the waiter in the bar to attract customers, but Li Haijun soon found out that An Tie is only for single people. The female guests are warmly served. He always smiles and chats with the single female guests. He even records the birthdays of these women one by one. Soon, there are several strange girls in the bar. I inquired about An Tie, and asked if there was a person named An Tie who came here often. The waiters always say they don't know.

Antie greeted the waiter in advance. If anyone asked me, he would always say he didn't know, and I didn't know anyone in Dalian.

Li Haijun often asked An Tie how to attract so many women, An Tie said, is it bad for you? Li Haijun said of course there was no harm, but An Tie said, don't ask, if you keep asking, these people will disappear.

Li Haijun didn't ask much, he was just curious. In addition to writing manuscripts, An Tie was surfing the Internet, and then he was hanging out with female guests in the bar. I didn't see how he went outside to play.

To put it bluntly, there is nothing mysterious. These girls are all from An Tie's online chat room. In addition to the bar, An Tie's life has opened up another space, that is, the chat room. Picking up girls in the chat room, drinking and picking up girls in the bar, Li Haijun looked at An Tie's performance in the bar, and said cheerfully, you've become a fairy, take it easy.

At around 8 o'clock that night, An Tie helped the waiter to greet the guests for a while, and sat alone in a corner boredly thinking about the sexy girl from last night. The girl told An Tie that her name was Murong Chunshui, the thin Murong Chunshui. , she added. This girl has good skin and is about 1.68 meters tall. An Tie estimates that she can weigh more than 130 pounds and is very plump. An Tie likes plump women and has a beautiful face. "If you hold it in your arms, it must be so fucking comfortable." An Tie swallowed and thought to himself.

When he left last night, Murong Chunshui told An Tie to come back tonight.

"Why haven't you come yet?" An Tie sat there and looked around.

Then he saw a girl in her early 20s who looked like Zhang Ziyi sitting on a table in front of him.

The chances of such a beautiful girl appearing in the bar are rare. The most striking thing about the girl is not her beauty, but her Chinese clothes with small buttons and big flowers on the front, nine-point pants with red bottom and white flowers, and the thin straps of black leather shoes. Wrapped around her ankle, she was both slender and fair, and an indescribable romantic charm came to her face. What was especially dazzling was that a bright red silk scarf was wrapped around her left wrist, adding to her mystery for no reason.

An Tie's heart moved inexplicably. He stretched his head like a giraffe and stared at the girl up and down, and even tilted his head under the table to look at the girl's feet. Obviously, the girl also noticed An Tie's virtue, and she glanced coldly in An Tie's direction.

"Fuck! She doesn't seem to be looking at me, but the wall behind me. Damn, what are you pretending to be!" An Tie immediately didn't have a good impression of this girl, Li Xiaona was also very beautiful, and now he is looking at the beautiful woman who pretends to be pure All hatred, but he was very tempted by the girl's clothes. As soon as he saw the fabric of the clothes, he thought of his mother's flower bed sheets when he was a child. Few girls dare to wear such clothes. This clothes feels so good to An Tie. , that is really a warm landscape. How could she put this good dress on her body, she was still so thin and looked like something, An Tie repulsed it for no reason in her heart.

At this moment, the girl picked up the wine glass and smiled charmingly at An Tie, she made a gesture, "Go!"

An Tie didn't react for a while, and stood there foolishly holding the wine glass.

Suddenly, the girl walked towards An Tie, sat down directly opposite An Tie, smiled at An Tie like a flower, and then said with a small face, "Are you looking at me? It's rude, you know?"

"Your clothes are really nice, I like them." An Tie was so dizzy by her that she had to tell the truth.

"Are you saying that people are not good-looking and rely on clothes to stand out?" The girl said, stood up and left, and after walking a few steps, she turned back and smiled at An Tie.

Like a puppet, An Tie was fooled by her, and he cursed in his heart for a long time, "Fuck, Caiyuanmen, come when you want, and leave when you want!"

An Tie thought about it and said a few words to annoy her. Now the girl feels too good about herself. Maybe she is a fool who was cheated by a man and paid for the money. When he was about to leave, An Tie suddenly found that the seat opposite the girl that was vacant just now was shining brightly. Looking closely, a big man with a bald head was sitting there. , and also made it bright, as if the bar lights were not on.

"Fuck, a pair of living treasures, you can fix it." An Tie thought bitterly, "By the way, why isn't Murong Chunshui here yet?"

An Tie looked at the door of the bar for a while, and paid attention to the girl's movements for a while. In fact, An Tie had to pay attention to the girl. She never stopped speaking there. She laughed and cursed. The laughter was crisp and sharp and could be heard from far away, not to mention that An Tie was sitting on her. the adjacent table. The scolding was also delicate, so fucking ****. Antie muttered in his heart.

At this moment, a pair of hands rested on An Tie's forehead, "What's wrong, whose idea is it?" Murong Chunshui came.

An Tie immediately opened his eyes and smiled, but he pretended to be angry, "Why did you come here? It's been a long time since you've been waiting!"

"Really waiting for me? I don't believe it!" Murong Chunshui said suspiciously but expectantly.

"You're a bastard!" An Tie said.

"You should say 'trick you, I'm a bastard', if you want to cheat me, there's no way!" Murong Chunshui was very proud, just like a teacher who finally caught a student cheating.

"A simple silly girl is still at the stage of spinning around in words." An Tie gave Murong Chun a conclusion in his heart.

"What are you thinking?" Murong Chunshui asked.

"It's nothing, I was thinking that you are really a pure and beautiful girl." An Tiekou said dutifully.

"Really?" Murong Chunshui asked again.

"Do you want me to swear again?" An Tie was a little irritable, but he still pretended to be gentle.

Murong Chunshui puffed out her chest, her plump chest radiated with fiery enthusiasm, she looked at An Tie with emotion, and said melancholy, "You're so kind, if only my boyfriend cares about me like you do, he's all day long. There's always something going on."

An Tie became even more irritable when he heard this, got up and said, "I'll go greet the guests, you play first, have you made a date with friends tonight?"

"I made an appointment with a classmate, and I will come in a while." Murong Chunshui replied indifferently.

When An Railway passed the girl, she saw her reaching out and touching the bald head, and said in a low voice, "You are so cute, are you trying to trick me into going to bed?"

"Fuck! It's not a miss, right?" An Tie was even more irritable. He walked around the bar, nothing new, so bored back to his hut, turned on the computer, entered a chat room, and searched for that one for a long time. After chatting for several days, we talked about the "deep sea monster" at the critical stage, but he couldn't find it, so when he saw the screen name of the woman's appearance, he said, "I feel a little moved when I see your name. Do you know me?"

After hanging on the Internet for more than an hour, no one paid attention to him. An Tie was very depressed. He took out a plain beer from under the bed and poured it down his throat. After drinking several bottles, I fell asleep on the bed in a daze.

I don't know how long it took, Li Haijun came in and woke up An Tie, "Dude, your chance is here, there is a beautiful woman outside, drinking alone there, it's past 12 o'clock, and everyone is gone, so she is alone there, chasing her. Can't get away."

An Tie regained his energy, "Go, go and see!"

When I went outside, I saw that An Tie's wine woke up a lot. It was the girl who made An Tie uncomfortable all night. She was shouting, "Pour me some wine! I want to drink!"

An Tie was overjoyed, "Call you a cow and see how I clean up you today!"

An Tie walked over and said with a smile, "Little girl, what's the matter, you've been drinking too much, don't be arrogant if you can't drink?"

"You, you, both of you, come here for me to drink with me, this girl will invite you to drink. Who said I can't drink? Hee hee"

It's really pretty when she smiles. An Tie doesn't bother her as much as before, and it's cute to drink some wine. An Tie's heart has changed. "If you can still drink, I'll invite you." An Tie said maliciously.

At this time, Li Haijun also came over, "How can I invite a beautiful woman, let the poet invite me tonight." Then he went to the bar to get a few bottles of Budweiser.

"He's the boss, he's fat, kill him, where's your bald boyfriend?" An Tie smiled mysteriously.

"Shit boyfriend, a bastard who pretended to be doing art, was kicked out by me, and still engaged in art, and I still engaged in him, ****, a big man who was twitching, and my mouth full of Beauvoir Sartre, If you want to soak me, don't say it directly, and fuck Beauvoir, he thinks he is Sartre, pervert! Who is the fucking shit poet, is it you?" The girl pointed at Li Haijun, took a bottle of Budweiser and went to Mouth down, mouth swearing.

An Tie felt more and more that this girl was interesting.

When Li Haijun saw a fierce girl, he hurriedly whispered to An Tie, "Brother, take it easy, and quickly find a way to invite this Bodhisattva away, I'm going home." After saying that, he made an excuse and left.

After Li Haijun left, An Tie was also a little drunk. He sat opposite the girl, "Little girl, you're very attractive, you've driven away that tall and bald man?"

The girl squinted at An Tie, "It's cheap to drive him away. If he doesn't leave, I can beat him, do you believe it? What did you call me just now? Little girl? How old are you?"

"23" Antie replied.

"Ha, I'm 26, little brat, call me sister, call me!" The girl looked innocent.

An Tie doesn't believe that she is 26 years old. It looks like she is only 20 years old. An Tie doesn't care about this. He is inexplicably depressed tonight. Harmony, he couldn't explain the specific emotions, as if the things he had always loved and insisted on had been destroyed, and the world was becoming more and more confusing.

"What did you just say? I like the clothes I wear, you mean I'm not good-looking?"

"It's really hard for her to remember this sentence when she's so drunk." An Tie thought, he honestly admitted, "I didn't look at you carefully just now, your clothes are too attractive to me."

"Then look at me carefully!" The girl raised her head, her delicate face was blushing, pure red teeth were white, and her eyebrows were picturesque. An Tie had to admit that she was a bewitching beauty. The more dry and hot.

An Tie lowered his head and sighed, "I have to admit, you are a beautiful woman, very beautiful!"

"You're not blind, haha, come on, do it!" The girl picked up the wine and poured it into her mouth, she was already very drunk.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to have sex with me? You also write poetry. Men don't have a good thing, and those who write poetry are shit. Do you know shit?" The little hand clenched the fist and banged hard on the table.

When An Tie was at a loss, she tore off the scarf on her wrist. Even though the bar was dimly lit, the dark red scar on her wrist was still shocking.

"Look, see if you don't, this scar was left to me by the shit that wrote poetry, he kept lying to me that he wasn't married, kept saying how much he loved me, when I found out he was married, I ran to him and begged him Divorce, he actually said in front of his wife that he didn't know me, that I was a lunatic, oh, damn, he actually committed suicide for the shit that wrote poetry!" She started crying again, bowing her head, twitching She said, "But, I really love him, I really love him! You say, why are you poetry writers so shit!" She asked An Tie angrily.

"My name is An Tie, don't you guys!" An Tie got angry when he heard this, and said angrily, at the same time, the scar was like a thorn, deeply pierced in An Tie's heart, An Tie said. Picked up a bottle of wine, drank it in one breath, and said, "Get dressed and I'll take you home!"

Waking up in the middle of the night, An Tie found himself lying in an unfamiliar room, filled with a faint scent of perfume. He turned his head subconsciously, and found a ** girl lying beside her, her eyes staring at the ceiling, like a quiet rag doll.

An Tie sat up suddenly, jumped out of bed, and suddenly remembered what happened last night. At this moment, he also found that there was a pool of blood in the **, An Tie panicked and blurted out, "You, you are not a virgin, are you?"

"Don't be afraid, I'm not a virgin." The girl's eyes haven't left the ceiling, "You go!"

An Tie quickly dressed, only to hear the girl behind him say, "My name is Bai Feifei."

An Tie hesitated, opened the door, and ran downstairs as if escaping.

1