Chapter 13 We are all developing
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After school, Tongtong walked out of Zhengyang Primary School with a group of classmates and was about to get on the school bus with her classmates. Hitomi, who was in the sixth grade, clearly developed earlier than her classmates and was taller than the group of elementary school students around her.

A classmate poked Tongtong and said, "Did that girl look for you and keep looking at you?"

Tongtong looked up and saw Bai Feifei's black open-top jeep at a glance. Bai Feifei was standing beside the car and looked at Tongtong with a smile. This rough and unrestrained car forms a strong contrast with the refined and refined Bai Feifei, and at the same time there is a kind of contradictory harmony. This is what An Tie told Bai Feifei. The return rate of Bai Feifei and this car is almost 200%.

Tongtong said goodbye to her classmates, ran over happily, and held Bai Feifei's hand affectionately, "Sister Bai, why are you here?"

"Uncle An has something to do at night. Shall we have dinner together?" Bai Feifei said while rubbing Tongtong's head, "Little girl is almost as tall as me!"

Tong Tong was a little embarrassed, and followed Bai Feifei into the car with a blushing face.

"I demolished this carport two days ago, is it cold?" Bai Feifei asked when Tongtong was seated.

"It's not cold, I'm fine!" Tong Tong said.

"Then sit down, I'll drive the car slowly." Bai Feifei led Tongtong to a Hong Kong tea restaurant and ordered several nutritious dishes, including fish, meat and seafood.

Tongtong watched Bai Feifei order so many dishes, and whispered, "Sister Bai, is there anyone else to eat with us?"

"No, just the two of us." Bai Feifei said.

"The two of us can eat so much!" Tong Tong's eyes widened.

"It doesn't matter, you are growing up, eat more to replenish your body." Bai Feifei said with a smile.

When it comes to development, Tong Tong's face turns red.

Bai Feifei went on to say, "What's so shy about this? Your uncle An told me that when girls are like this, it's a sign of a girl's maturity, it's a good thing, don't worry, if you have any problems, just do it Tell your sister."

"For girls, this is a big event, and many things will be different from now on. You should pay attention to rest and eat more nutritious food. Your Uncle An is busy all day long. I guess it is enough to take good care of you. You take care of him." Bai Feifei kept talking there, the more Bai Feifei said, the lower Tongtong's head lowered.

"Look at me, patronize and talk, eat, eat slowly." Bai Feifei gave Tongtong a meal while carefully looking at Tongtong, "Our Tongtong is getting more and more beautiful, slim, this small looks long! "

An Tie came to the downstairs of Qin Feng's house. After parking the car, he was going to call Qin Feng to let Qin Feng down, but after thinking about it, he went upstairs. When he got to Qin Feng's door, An Tie knocked on the door. An Tie wanted to give Qin Feng a little surprise, but before Qin Feng got up and made out with her, he realized that he didn't have the key to Qin Feng's place. At this time, I thought, it would be nice to have Qin Feng's key. Originally, An Tie and Qin Feng were going to give each other the key, but they were both busy, and they almost always went to each other's place together, so An Tie said that there was no need to give the key any more, so why waste his energy? , In fact, there is a difference between having a key and not having a key. Without a key, it always seems like something is separated from it, as if cooking rice always feels undercooked, and always a little bit gassy. In the past, going to bed with a woman meant that raw rice was cooked. Now a woman agrees to go to bed with you, which is just like taking off a layer of clothes. The underwear was taken off by other quick-witted people.

What is cooked rice? I haven't had a good meal outside these years. An Tie felt that it was a bit boring to think about this. At this time, he heard a lazy and sexy voice coming from the door, "Who is it?"

"It's me, your husband." An Tie said loudly.

As soon as Qin Feng opened the door, An Tie stepped in and immediately hugged Qin Feng and kissed him, "You haven't woken up yet, baby?"

"Go, go, death!" Qin Feng pushed An Tie away to the bedroom.

An Tie quickly followed, and before Qin Feng was about to put on his coat, he pushed Qin Feng to the ground, put Qin Feng's head in his arms, and pressed one leg onto Qin Feng's body, "Come on, give me a kiss. !"

"Who wants you to kiss, you heartless man?" Qin Feng twisted and acted like a spoiled child.

"Why did I lose my heart? I didn't have a lover and I didn't play polyamorous love. How could I lose my heart? I am single-minded to you, and you can't wrong me."

"You have a negative heart. In your heart, I am not as important as Tongtong." Qin Feng whispered.

An Tie frowned, thinking that he had just provoked her yesterday, and now he can't make Qin Feng angry, so he smiled and said, "Who said that you are not as important as Tongtong, don't be jealous, Tongtong is just like me. My daughter is the same as my younger sister, that's family affection, what is it to you? It's love, we have a relationship between men and women, and Tongtong is a kinship relationship, don't you understand this at all, host?"

Qin Feng's face slowly turned cloudy, and finally smiled, "The ghost and you are related to men and women, you pig head!"

An Tie sighed and muttered to himself, "Senior Mei Chaofeng is really great!"

Qin Feng was stunned: "Why did you get involved with Mei Chaofeng again?"

"You think, she is not only a psychologist, she is also a psychologist. She taught Yang Kang that as long as a girl smiles at you, the big thing is not a problem. It is really great, glorious and That's right again, it's time to catch up with our party." An Tie said.

"Wow, it turns out that you lied to me by saying so much." Qin Feng began to turn cloudy again.

An Tie immediately realized that he had made a mistake, patronized his mouth happily, smiled immediately, then raised his voice, and said solemnly, "How could I lie to you, I mean that Senior Mei has spoken a truth, she is saying that a man has Obligation to make the woman he loves happy, right? I want you to be happy too?"

"Really?" Qin Feng began to turn cloudy and sunny again.

An Tie understood a truth. As long as the lies that men told her revolved around the topic of loving her, no matter how smart a woman was, she would become dizzy and stupid.

The two were tired of being together for a while, Qin Feng said, let's pack up and go.

"By the way, who wants to invite you tonight?" An Tie asked.

"It's the brother of the middle school student who harassed me. Didn't I want to do a show on adolescent sexual health issues through which child? The child told his brother about this, and his brother said he wanted to invite me to dinner and apologized. I want to do this show, it's better to have a communication with his brother, so I asked you to come and accompany me."

An Tie listened carefully now. He heard Qin Feng say that in the morning. Because his activities were interrupted, there were not too many people who thought about Qin Feng's appointment. An Tie stared at Qin Feng and didn't speak for a long time.

"Then what are you looking at me for? I don't know each other!" Qin Feng said.

"You're really good! You will do anything to make the show, you say what should we say when we see this person, fuck!" An Tie was a little confused.

"It's nothing, talk less about the middle school student's harassment of me, and talk more about the show. The show will definitely respond well." Qin Feng said lightly.

"If you really do, I'll give my life to accompany the gentleman. By the way, my audition passed today. Did you tell the head of your radio station? The event will be promoted in two days. I promised Liu Fang. There is no problem with you being the organizer."

"No problem, don't worry, I have already spoken to Lin Tai, he has agreed, just wait for your activities to be concretely implemented, and then talk to him about the details." Qin Feng seems to have never been out of business. Chazi, Lintai is actually the director of their channel. In fact, there are six channels in the radio station, and there is only one director. In order to make the director sound comfortable, it is customary to make the director the director, which is a bit similar to calling the deputy director the director one. Class attentiveness.

"The middle school student's brother seems to be a boss. He runs a meat joint factory. He seems to be very rich. Isn't your event looking for sponsorship? Let's talk about it." Qin Feng said lightly.

"Fuck, a meat seller." An Tie was suddenly choked, and he didn't seem to have much to say.

"Don't underestimate him, that person is also a good college graduate. His meat is sold in the markets of various communities in Dalian." Qin Feng seemed to already know a lot about that person.

"Hehe!" An Tie wanted to sneer at a few words about selling meat, but he seemed to be blocked by something, so he could only smile awkwardly.

1