Chapter 20 Uncle, I have grown up
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Qin Feng left, An Tie was indescribably depressed, and the good mood in the afternoon dissipated like the smoke he exhaled.

At this time, Tongtong came out of the room, still wearing a wide school uniform, walked to An Tie and quickly said, "Sister Qin is gone?"

An Tie was stunned for a moment, then smiled at Tongtong: "Let's go, Tongtong, aren't you full? I didn't see you eating a few bites just now."

Tongtong whispered, "I'm full. Sister Qin's cooking is delicious. Why did she leave suddenly?"

An Tie didn't know how to answer Tongtong for a while. He glanced at the food on the table and said, "We Tongtong are sensible. What did she say to you at your sister Bai's house last night? Ask her if you don't understand anything in the future. , Uncle has been busy lately. By the way, how do you get along with your classmates at school? "

Tong Tong lowered her head and glanced at An Tie secretly: "Sister Bai is very kind to me, and she even took me out to eat delicious food and didn't say anything else. I'm doing well in school, the day after class in our class. To go out for a spring outing, the teacher divided the students into two groups and chose me as the captain."

When An Tie heard this, he immediately forgot the depression just now, looked at Tongtong with a smile, and said, "Tell me in detail, what's going on?"

Tongtong sat down opposite An Tie, with bright eyes: "Yes, our head teacher organized everyone to go to Lvshun Longwangtang to see the cherry blossoms, and we will set off in the morning the day after tomorrow."

"Okay, what do you want to prepare? I'll take you to buy it tomorrow." An Tie asked.

Tong Tong tugged at the corner of her clothes and said shyly, "Well, uncle... what do you think I should wear?"

An Tie touched Tongtong's head and said, "Our Tongtong looks good in anything."

Tong Tong smiled happily, lowered her head and said, "I'd better wear a school uniform."

An Tie suddenly realized that in the past few years, Tongtong seldom took Tongtong to buy clothes, and Tongtong never made a request. The little girl wears school uniforms all year round, but in An Tie's impression, Tongtong almost never wears it. Thinking of other clothes, An Tie secretly scolded himself for being careless, looked at Tongtong with pity, and said, "You have to dress beautifully when you go out to play, not to mention that Tongtong is still the captain, you should dress up better, I'll be in a while. Just call your sister Bai and ask her to come with us tomorrow to help you choose some clothes."

Tong Tong smiled happily and said, "No need, I'll just wear the school uniform."

An Tie looked at Tongtong's sensible appearance, and felt even more sorry, and said, "Listen to me, that's it, I'll pick you up after school tomorrow."

When Tongtong was washing dishes in the kitchen, An Tie called Bai Feifei.

"Master Bai, where are you, so noisy!"

"You're rolling around in Li Haijun, are you coming?" the other end of the phone shouted.

"I'm not going today, I'm very depressed. I feel sleepy at home. I have something for you to help with. Are you free after get off work tomorrow?" An Tie asked.

"If you have time, say something quickly, if you have a fart, let's go. I still want to drink Li Haijun's blood. I'm almost drinking Li Haijun's blood. Tonight Li Haijun will carry it home, haha, I'm so happy, he will soon I lost the **." Bai Feifei said excitedly, and Li Haijun's screams could still be vaguely heard on the phone.

"Haha, Master Bai, do well, leave a note for my brother, if he is gone, you are not afraid of danger!"

"It's easy to talk about it, I'm afraid that this pervert doesn't wear **, I can't give you face, haha!" Bai Feifei's unbridled laughter came from the phone.

"Who said I'm not wearing a dick, I'll take off my pants and show her. Brother, come here quickly, I really can't stand it anymore. This white hero is like a mad dog tonight. Whoever catches and bites whoever will be caught." It was replaced by Li Haijun's voice.

"I won't be there tonight. You can play. I have something to do with Bai Daxia. You can give her the phone."

"What's the matter?" Bai Feifei answered the phone.

"Tongtong's school goes to the spring tour the day after tomorrow. She has to prepare something for her. The other thing is that I won't buy clothes. Can you help Tongtong choose a few more clothes tomorrow?"

"That's it, no problem, I said you, what did you do earlier, Tongtong is so big and always wears school uniforms, I haven't told you yet. Okay, that's it, I'll fight to the end with Li Haijun today. , bye!" Bai Feifei hung up the phone.

Putting down the phone, An Tie heard the clanging sound of washing dishes in the kitchen, and could feel that the girl was in a very happy mood.

An Tie said to Tongtong: "Tongtong, your sister Bai agreed. I'll take a bath first. You should rest early, don't be busy."

After An Tie took a shower, he sat in front of the computer to check information. At this time, Tong Tong came in with a cup of tea and placed it gently on An Tie's computer desk. Standing aside, looking at An Tie's computer, he has no intention of leaving.

An Tie turned around, smiled at Tongtong, and said, "Girl, why don't you sleep? Is there something wrong?"

Tong Tong didn't speak and put a copy of "Youth World" on An Tie's computer desk.

An Tie was a little puzzled, raised his head and looked at Tongtong suspiciously.

"There's an article from me on it." Hitomi said with a bit of a twist.

"Really?!" An Tie said excitedly, and immediately picked up the magazine and turned it over, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It's the fairy tale of "The Stars in Space"." Tong Tong reminded in a low voice.

An Tie found the fairy tale at once, and published it in the first article of the magazine, "Yo, it's still the opening novel, it's amazing, Tongtong!"

An Tie glanced at Tongtong, Tongtong blushed and explained, "It's an essay of mine that the teacher recommended to publish."

An Tie looks attentively, the fairy tale describes a beautiful little star separated from her mother, drifting in space beyond the solar system, and after a series of novel adventures, she began to think about her mother near the earth, but The space is so big that Little Xingxing can no longer find his way home. After a series of lonely struggles and efforts, Little Xingxing is ready to create a world of his own on another planet. The article is novel in imagination and fluent in writing but has the sadness of an adult.

After An Tie read it, he was both happy and guilty. He really cared too little about Tongtong. He actually didn't know much about Tongtong's thoughts, and always regarded Tongtong as a child, just like when Tongtong first came, but in fact Tongtong was no longer the little girl who was hungry at the train station.

An Tie looked at Tong Tong, Tong Tong's innocent face had long lost the tenderness of the original, and the whole body exuded the unique temperament of a girl.

An Tie said thoughtfully: "Tongtong, have you always missed your mother?"

Tongtong's eyes flashed a trace of unease: "No, my mother died when I was very young, I have no impression."

An Tie stood up, touched Tongtong's head, and said, "Go to bed early, don't think too much, uncle is here for everything. Remember to wait for me at the school gate after school tomorrow."

Tong Tong nodded quietly, looked up at An Tie and said, "I know, uncle, don't worry about me, I have grown up!"

0