Chapter 22 Virgin Red
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Tie, Tong Tong and Bai Feifei came to a western restaurant in Xinghai Square for dinner. On one side was the very individual and charming Bai Feifei, and on the other was the quiet and pure Hitomi. An Tie walked into this restaurant called Zuoan with high spirits. . The restaurant is decorated with grandeur and elegance. There is a large bar with brewing machines in it, occupying an area of ​​nearly 20 square meters in the hall, like a small factory. What Antie likes most is this factory-like bar.

Zuoan's humanistic name made An Tie and Bai Feifei have a good appetite. The waiter politely asked Mr. and Mrs. what they wanted.

An Tie and Feifei looked at each other with a smile, An Tie asked Bai Feifei with a smile, "Madam, what would you like to eat?"

Bai Feifei held back his laughter and said to the waiter obediently, "Let me order it sir!"

An Tie said, "It's your wife's order!"

The two men went to and from the wife, confusing the waiter. In the end, the waiter politely suggested: "How about let the wife's sister come?"

Bai Feifei and An Tie said at the same time, "Good idea!".

Bai Feifei said affectionately, "Tongtong, come on."

Tongtong watched them joking one after another, and also snickered there. Tongtong looked at the drink list carefully, and then gently asked the two of them for their opinions: "How about a set meal, it's that simple!"

An Tie responded immediately: "If it's still our Tongtong, we need a package, save trouble!"

An Tie is very impatient with the endless things like Western food. The waiter still stands beside you and doesn't leave, so you can't let go of talking.

An Tie said to the waiter, "You can go together if you can. Go and do your work. I'll call you if I have something."

The waiter responded and left. Antie leaned back comfortably and said, "This place is really good, how could I be flickering in my heart as soon as I entered this place, I always felt that the ghosts of those poor artists on the left bank of the Seine in Paris were wandering around. It's a sin, you see that they had no food or clothes on the left bank of the Seine. Now these rich people take the legend of the starving artists as the core value of the brand and sell it as the core value of the commodity brand. , you are so magnificent, and I'm so sorry for those starving ghost artists.

Bai Feifei also smiled: "I said, sir, don't talk about dead people. They will serve you a cup of coffee with a humanistic flavor in a while, as well as that artistic self-brewed beer, don't you like it?"

An Tie said: "Why do I talk about the dead, they are the ones talking about the dead, I'm complaining about the dead, why don't I drink it, they make their own beer, especially the black and yellow ones. Love it, what an artistic beer, and they should advertise that it's a beer made from the artist's paint."

"Tomi Tong, do you think this wine looks like paint for painting?" An Tie asked with a smile.

"Like!" Tong Tong also said with a playful smile.

While Tongtong was going to the bathroom, An Tie took out a direct magazine from his bag. He stole it while the waiter was not there. Originally, An Tie had a good talk with the waiter and wanted to take it away, but the waiter would not give it. , An Tie quietly stuffed it into the bag while the waiter was away, the main purpose was to take it out and make fun of Bai Feifei. An Tie turned to the chapter with male masseurs and said, "Look, do you know what these people do?"

Bai Feifei thought about it carefully for a long time, frowned, looked at An Tie deliberately and said seriously, "I think their profession is a bit like yours! They are all welcome to contribute (for), and for excellent drafts (for) good pay!"

An Tie laughed and said, "I'm just wondering, who are these people who are messing with them? Are there so many Japanese women in Dalian? Do Japanese men also like to fuck men? Chinese women don't go to Japan, right? Do you?"

Bai Feifei still pretended to be serious and said, "Who said that Chinese women can't find ducks. Can't Chinese women eat Chinese ducks and have to eat them for foreigners? Is there any reason for this? Your male-dominant ideology is too serious. Let your men find chickens!"

An Tie flicked the magazine with his hand and said, "You should also find some handsome ducks. They are all like cows, and they are uglier than me."

"I think you have the potential to be a duck. Hehe, you can do that with strong bones." Bai Feifei finally couldn't help laughing, and glanced at the waiter in the distance.

"Don't ask for more ducks, let's eat enough!" After Tongtong came back from the bathroom, she looked at them innocently and said.

An Tie looked at Bai Feifei, Bai Feifei looked at An Tie again, the two of them laughed, their pupils blushing. Tongtong may be happy today and talk more. Usually when I go out to dinner with An Tie, Tongtong always sits quietly, ignoring everything.

"Did I say something wrong?" Hitomi felt uneasy.

Bai Feifei smiled and hugged Tongtong: "You are right, we are wrong!"

After eating, the three of them came to the passer bar together. As soon as they entered the door, they found that the bar was very crowded, all the tables were full, and a group of girls were shouting around the bar. As soon as Tongtong entered the door, she ran to Guan Zhu's room to see her little white. An Tie and Bai Feifei went to the bar and saw that Li Haijun was acting handsome there. Li Haijun was holding three mixing bottles, tossing them around like acrobatics, and the three bottles were flying up and down in his two hands. , from time to time to attract bursts of girls screaming.

An Tie and Bai Feifei stood aside and smiled at Li Haijun's complacent look, and did not say hello to Li Haijun.

Suddenly, all the bottles in Li Haijun's hands fell to the ground, staring blankly at the place behind everyone. Bai Feifei laughed when he saw Li Haijun making a fool of himself. An Tie followed the direction of Li Haijun's gaze and saw Tongtong walking over with the pig. A pure white and beautiful girl, holding a pure white pig, appeared in the dim light of the bar, and an unreal sense of erratic suddenly enveloped the entire bar. Li Haijun stared at Tongtong in a stunned manner, his eyes unblinking. At this time, all the people around the bar turned their heads with the same expressions as Li Haijun, watching Tongtong come happily, and the whole bar seemed to be quiet for a while. many.

When Tongtong walked in front of Li Haijun, she smiled and called out, "Hello Uncle Li!" and continued to walk her pig in the bar.

Bai Feifei walked in front of Li Haijun, put his hand in front of Li Haijun and shook it, "Tsk tsk, how did you uncles act like you, they are all perverted!"

Li Haijun looked at Bai Feifei and smiled lightly: "I read it right, is that our little Tongtong?"

An Tie glanced at Li Haijun and felt that Li Haijun was a little different. He smiled and said, "Is Tongtong beautiful?"

Li Haijun nodded, looked at Tongtong who was walking around in the bar, and said absently, "Tongtong is so beautiful!" He lowered his head and picked up the bartender bottle that had fallen to the ground.

An Tie and Bai Feifei looked at each other, feeling that Li Haijun seemed to have something on his mind, and left the passer bar after a casual chat.

When they arrived downstairs at Bai Feifei's house, Bai Feifei asked An Tie and Tongtong to sit up for a while, and Tongtong was very happy to hear it. He looked at An Tie, An Tie looked at his watch, and went up before 10 o'clock.

Bai Feifei lived in a two-bedroom apartment. The room was simply and exquisitely furnished, the kind of simplicity that was carefully arranged. As soon as An Tie arrived in Bai Feifei's room, he had a strange feeling. An Tie couldn't tell what kind of feeling it was. It felt like a criminal who absconded with all the evidence and found out with his conscience. He wanted to surrender himself. But I can't find the door, I want to be calm but I can't settle down. You want to love life, but you can't forgive yourself.

In the bedroom, Bai Feifei took out a large book of photos she used to take when she was wandering alone across the country, and showed it to Tongtong. Then he walked to the living room and saw An Tie staring at a picture on the wall in a daze.

It was a very special painting. It was framed by an old and blackened wooden picture frame, and a small piece of torn white cotton cloth was inlaid in it by a mechanical technique. There was a pool of dark red color on the cotton cloth. Like paint, like blood.

In the lower left corner of the frame are engraved a few words with a knife: "Virgin Red."

The feeling of a fugitive suddenly flooded into An Tie's heart again. The blackened wooden picture frame, white cotton cloth, and dark red blood color like a cold and eerie shadow entrenched in An Tie's heart, making him restless.

0