Chapter 25 Uncle, I want you to hold me
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Antie arrived at the unit, it was already 8 pm. When Liu Fang saw An Tie, she immediately said, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, something happened!"

An Tie roughly told Liu Fang about Tongtong's car accident, and Liu Fang immediately asked with concern, "Does it matter? Why don't you go back first?"

An Tie said: "It's not a big problem anymore. My work next week may not be normal. I wanted to take a leave of absence, but now there are so many things."

Liu Fang said: "No problem, you can decide when to go to work next week."

An Tie asked: "What happened, tell me quickly!"

Hearing An Tie's question, Liu Fang became angry: "There is something wrong with the event. Aren't we calling the 'Miss Romantic City Image' contest?"

An Tie said, "Yes!"

Liu Fang said angrily: "In the afternoon, a bureau in the city called and said that the words 'romantic city' have just registered a trademark in Dalian, and they are not allowed to use it for commercial purposes."

An Tie said: "This is a public welfare activity of the newspaper, how can it be called commercial use, and besides, shouldn't the title of 'Romantic City' also be promoted, we happen to be doing free publicity for them."

Liu Fang said: "Who said no! I can't talk to those people. I have already communicated with them, but it doesn't make sense. They asked the old horse to call them."

An Tie said: "Come on, that means we are not good enough, we have to ask our leaders to ask them, and we have to ask our leaders to do free publicity for them? This is too calculated!"

Liu Fang said: "It's not that they disagree with us using these words, that is, they deliberately embarrass us, and blame us for not saying hello to them in advance!"

An Tie said, "Have you told Lao Ma about this?"

Liu Fang said: "I said, Lao Ma didn't say anything when he heard this."

An Tie thought for a while and said, "I guess Lao Ma is reluctant to beg those people. It's not like giving gifts to people and paying them back. Damn!"

Liu Fang asked, "What should I do then?"

An Tie lit a cigarette, pondered for a while, and said: "Wait tomorrow, you will discuss with Lao Ma, and we will do some work with that bureau. If we can't do it well, and Lao Ma is unwilling to come forward, then change the name. , Change the 'Romantic City' to 'Fashion Dalian'."

Liu Fang said hesitantly: "This will become an accident. The activity was so loud that the name was suddenly changed."

An Tie said: "It's the last resort."

Liu Fang said, "That's fine."

After An Tie sent Liu Fang home, driving alone on Renmin Road, he suddenly felt a little weak, as if more than half of his body was empty. Tongtong's gauze-covered face in the emergency room kept appearing in An Tie's mind. At this time, An Tie felt tired and hungry, and her heart was pounding.

An Tie was a little dizzy, and the lights on the side of the road flowed by him like water. Just when An Tie was in a trance, the phone in his pocket suddenly rang, it was Bai Feifei.

"Tongtong woke up and said he wanted to see you. Are you finished?" Bai Feifei said on the other end of the phone.

"I'm on the way, is there any problem with Tongtong? You haven't eaten yet, have you? I'll buy you something to eat with me."

"Okay, hurry up, Tongtong's anesthetic is too strong, it looks like it hurts." Bai Feifei said.

"Okay, we'll be there soon."

An Tie hung up the phone, looked out the window, and found that he had driven the car to the entrance of the passer bar at some point. An Tie stopped the car and went to the restaurant to buy something to eat, and then returned to the car. He originally wanted to go in and tell Li Haijun about Tongtong, but after thinking about it, let it go. This is the busy time of the bar.

When An Tie rushed to the hospital and walked to the door of Tongtong's ward, Li Haijun's voice came from inside. Li Haijun is comforting Tongtong. An Tie pushed open the door and walked in, and as soon as he saw it, he saw Tong Tong's eyes staring at the door. Seeing An Tie entering the door, Tong Tong's eyes suddenly opened, and a string of tears streamed down the corner of her eyes.

Li Haijun said, "Why didn't you tell me about such a big incident! If I hadn't happened to call Feifei, I wouldn't have known."

An Tie walked to Tongtong's side, put his hand on Tongtong's face, and said, "Today there are too many things. Fortunately, Tongtong doesn't have a big problem." An Tie said to Li Haijun without turning his head.

At this time, An Tie found that most of the gauze on Tongtong's face had been replaced, and only the bandage on his thigh was still thickly wrapped.

An Tie asked heartily, "Does it hurt?"

Tong Tong still looked at An Tie, tears streaming down her ears.

"It's alright, Tongtong, don't be afraid, the doctor said, it's just a skin injury, it will get better soon." An Tie held Tongtong's soft hand in his palm, rubbed it, and said to Tongtong.

It was difficult for Tongtong to stop her tears, she looked at An Tie and said softly, "I thought I would never see you again!" After speaking, the tears flowed out again.

An Tie held Tongtong's hand, sat in Tongtong's **, looked back at Bai Feifei and Li Haijun, and found that Bai Feifei was stunned with his hair down, not knowing what she was thinking. Li Haijun stared at Tongtong in a daze, with a contemplative look.

It was An Tie who broke the silence and said, "Let's eat something. Have you eaten the Navy? You can eat my share, I can't eat it."

Li Haijun paused, as if he had just returned from a faraway place, and said vaguely, "I've eaten it."

At this time, Bai Feifei smiled and said, "I'm really hungry. Come, let's eat together. Can Tongtong eat something?"

Tong Tong looked at Bai Feifei, a smile appeared on her pale face, and she slowly shook her head.

Looking at Tongtong's pale face and tearful eyes, An Tie's heart hurts as if being grabbed by something. He holds Tongtong's little hand tightly in his hand, as if he is holding a treasure. will be stolen by others.

The ward was silent, the eyes of the three were all staring at Tongtong, and no one said anything, and finally Tongtong whispered in An Tie's ear: "Uncle, let Sister Bai and Uncle Li go back to rest, Just have you with me."

An Tie looked at Li Haijun and Bai Feifei, and found that they were both there in a daze, and no one moved the food on the table, especially Li Haijun, who looked in a trance.

"Navy, Feifei, you all go back to rest, I am here." An Tie said.

Bai Feifei, who was sitting next to him, didn't move, and said, "I'll stay and let the navy go back."

An Tie said: "Feifei, I can do it alone. I have to trouble you to come over these few days if I have something to do. Don't be exhausted today." Bai Feifei nodded, looked at Tongtong with a smile and said: " Tongtong, have a good rest, when you are well, Sister Bai will take a picture of you, and take a picture of the most beautiful little beauty in the world."

Li Haijun also walked over to Tongtong's bed and touched Tongtong's forehead, and said, "Tongtong, Uncle Haijun is going back first. Will I bring Xiaobai to see you tomorrow?"

Tongtong smiled at Li Haijun and Bai Feifei and nodded.

After Li Haijun and Bai Fei flew away, An Tie poured a glass of water for Tongtong, and gently raised Tongtong to feed her. Seeing Tongtong frowning, he asked with concern, "Does it hurt?"

Tongtong nodded, "My whole body hurts, but my legs hurt the most. Uncle, will I be lame?"

An Tie said softly while feeding Tongtong a drink of water, "Don't think about it! The doctor said it's fine! Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Tong Tong shook his head: "I can't eat it."

An Tie looked at his watch, it was past twelve o'clock, An Tie suddenly felt very tired, and planned to lie down next to him for a while, he changed Tongtong into a comfortable position and said, "Sleep, I'm next to you. The ** is lying down, and if you feel uncomfortable, call me." After speaking, he stood up.

Tong Tong pulled the corner of An Tie's clothes, glanced at An Tie, lowered her head, and whispered, "Uncle, I can't sleep."

An Tie sat down beside Tongtong's bed again and said, "Then I'll stay with you for a while, and I'll lie down when you fall asleep."

Tong Tong raised her face, looked at An Tie and said, "I want you to hold me."

0