Chapter 29 The man messed up by a woman
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Tie touched Tongtong's head, wiped away Tongtong's tears with his hands, smiled reluctantly at Tongtong, and said, "Silly girl, stop thinking about it. Get well soon, you can't cook these days, Uncle feels that nothing tastes good."

Tongtong heard what An Tie said, smiled happily, nodded, and said "en".

An Tie went out of Tongtong's room, called for two takeaways, and then stood in front of the TV and turned on the TV to watch the news. It happened that "News Network" had just started, the one that seemed to have been ringing for centuries. The opening song is pushing the words "News Network" to the screen at a fast pace, and then there are two lingering old smiling faces: "Everyone, good evening..." An Tie "Pop" Turn off the TV with a bang.

"Fuck you, can you play something new..." An Tie scolded fiercely. An Tie has always been very dissatisfied with CCTV's stubborn and arrogant attitude. He doesn't understand why this station is so different in its program format and personnel. The boss will not change, An Tie feels that these few people who broadcast the news network have been forced on TV since he first entered adolescence, and An Tie has reached the age of 30 day by day in the dull voices of these people. All are middle-aged. And those few people are also increasingly haggard, no matter how thick the makeup is, the bags under the eyes are still drooping down, as if they are about to fall out of the TV. An Tie has always maintained the habit of watching news broadcasts. He hates CCTV, but you have to watch it. This channel monopolizes China's most important and key film and television and news resources. You have to watch it. I can feel some exciting events happening here. An Tie's false fantasies have been entangled and confronted with the rigid and empty news of this show for many years. Today, this confrontation is finally about to make An Tie collapse. An Tie stood in front of the TV and felt that his hands were empty. He put his hands on his waist and pinched his neck, like a rooster who had been standing on the duel for a long time but found no opponent. An Tie found that he had left. Not paying attention to the news broadcast is like he can't do without his expectations, otherwise, he is like a chicken, standing on the duel field with no opponents and no one. Although this is just a virtual duel arena, he needs this false expectation. It's like sometimes when he sits in front of the TV and thinks fiercely to these announcers, I want to see when you guys die, whether you die first or I die first. I must see clearly what is behind you, and I will spend it with you. The truth is often not obtained by struggle, but by waiting for it to emerge. Only when those who hold the truth narrowly die can the truth escape.

An Tie didn't know why, but he was thinking wildly in front of the TV and complained a lot in his heart. There was no wind, no moon, and no stars outside the window. An Tie felt more and more bored, walked into his room, lit a cigarette, found a banned book published in Hong Kong, lay in bed and read it.

An Tie just turned a few pages of the book when Qin Feng called.

"Dear, what are you doing?" Qin Feng sounded in a good mood.

"It's okay." An Tie said calmly.

"I have something to do with the unit in the afternoon. I'll leave first. Have you eaten dinner?" Qin Feng said.

"I have eaten," Antie said.

"Let's go to the Di bar to play in the evening, shall we?" Qin Feng said coquettishly.

An Tie endured it all the time. Seeing Qin Feng pretending to be nothing, he finally couldn't help it.

An Tie asked Qin Feng coldly, "What did you say to Tongtong today?"

Qin Feng didn't speak for a while on the other end of the phone. After a while, Qin Feng said, "Let me tell you An Tie, Tongtong is not a little girl anymore, she is very complicated. Don't you think we have been so awkward to have something to do with her?"

An Tie said very unhappily: "I know better than you about Tongtong. Is it because you are complicated? Don't always look for trouble, okay? Tongtong is already pitiful enough, why do you always target her? no time."

Qin Feng finally broke out on the other end of the phone: "An Tie, let me tell you, don't always think that you are so amazing? Think about it for yourself, you are a big boy, and you have an unknown person who is similar to me. Gao girl, what will others say and think? Do you think you are noble and loving? I am complicated? I am not looking for trouble? Are you looking for trouble yourself?"

An Tie was also very angry and said, "What am I looking for? What do you mean by unclear?"

Qin Feng sneered: "You know what you are at ease!" After speaking, he hung up the phone.

An Tie held the phone in his hand and kept answering, and the surroundings suddenly became quiet. At this time, An Tie had a feeling of being strangled by the neck, and had an indescribable depression.

Hold! Women just have the ability to mess up the world, grandma! An Tie casually threw the book that was banned in Hong Kong by his hand, and the book hit the wall and bounced back, lying softly on the ground like a balloon with nowhere to go. After scolding, An Tie also shrank like an airless balloon. He was very angry, but he couldn't get angry, and it seemed that he couldn't blame Qin Feng entirely. He wanted to calm himself down, but a fire was scurrying around. An Tie was lying on the bed, feeling weak all over, but he couldn't find any obvious reason for his weakness. After a while, An Tie suddenly felt that the reason was the bed. Once a man was in the sex, he would always be in a weak position. The bed is inherently a battlefield for women, no matter how tough a man is, you will always be put on the bed by a woman like a deflated ball. Qian Zhongshu has already made a wonderful exposition on this point in "Besieged City".

An Tie quickly got up and walked to the living room, when she heard Tong Tong calling An Tie in her room.

An Tie walked into Tongtong's room and put the takeaway on Tongtong's bedside. Tongtong asked, "What's wrong?"

An Tie said, "Nothing? There seemed to be a fly in the house just now. I tried to beat it with a book and it didn't catch it."

Tongtong smiled, looked innocent, looked at An Tie and said, "To beat flies, you have to approach quietly and attack inadvertently. Of course you won't be able to fight with such a big movement."

An Tie said: "I'll go out for a while, you should pay more attention at home."

Tong Tong said: "Well, you go home early."

An Tie had a strange feeling when he heard Tongtong say "you go home early", he turned around and left.

An Tie came out of the house and just got into the car and closed the door when the phone rang. When Antie saw it, it was a very unfamiliar phone number, not like a Chinese area code. A very sexy woman's voice came over the phone.

"Hello! Mr. An?" The voice was unfamiliar.

"Who are you?" Antie asked.

"Damn it, I don't even remember me, I'm doing it myself. Guess what!" The sexy and strange woman was still asking An Tie to guess the riddle.

"I can't guess, tell me if you have something to say, or I'll hang up." An Tie said irritably.

"Yo, you have character! I just like cool brother. You live in my house, but you completely forgot about me. You are too unconscionable!" The woman said in a hurry.

Only then did An Tie remember that it was the landlady Wu Ya: "Oh, it's Ms. Wu, I really didn't hear it. Your voice is getting younger and younger."

Wu Ya said, "Ms. Wu? You call me old. Are you saying that I used to sound old? You should call me Miss Wu!"

An Tie said: "I'm sorry, the word "Miss" here has already been wholesaled to a special industry. I'm afraid to call you impolite!"

Wu Ya said with a smile: "It's okay, I like people to call me miss!"

An Tie was a little irritable. Wu Ya didn't talk about the subject of her call. An Tie had to say, "Is there something wrong with Miss Wu? I'll call your card on time for the rent."

Wu Yajiao said drippingly, "Mr. An, don't be so hostile, okay? I'm not talking about the rent, I just want to discuss something with you."

"Tell me about something."

"I'm going back to China in two months. I'm not used to staying in hotels. I want to ask you if it's convenient there? I'm only staying for two weeks."

"Are you sure when?" An Tie asked.

"Not yet." Wu Ya said.

"Then let's talk about it later." An Tie's current room is three bedrooms and one living room, and there is one room left. An Tie doesn't seem to have any reason to refuse. Now An Tie just wants to hang up the phone quickly.

"See you then!" Wu Ya finally hung up the phone.

An Tie took a long sigh, turned off the phone and started the engine.

0