Chapter 1: Throne Room
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ingwe Kelwynn, prince of the Silver Elven Empire, knelt before the throne. Empress Vanya Kelwynn gazed down on the knelt youth in abhorrence.

"Ingwe Kelwynn, Do you have any justification for the crimes you have committed? Or Do you seek mercy?" Elven Empress said with serious tone.

The pressure exerted by the elven queen was enormous and this resulted in the previous owner flying to afterlife but The God of the world seem to have different plans. The God of this world summoned forth a soul from endless stream of souls who were in the Judgemental Hall of Hades.

"Do you remember who you are?" asked The God to the summoned soul.

 "I'll kill them all." screeched the soul. 

The God exerted unimaginable pressure on the soul and asked again "Will you do what I ask of you?"

The Soul shivered in cold profusely even though it didn't have any senses. The God looked at the soul and said "I can send you to the world with magic, knights, cultivation, and dragons. I can even let you have all the memory of the previous life. I can even promise you to send your soul to the body of the prince who belongs to a race with long lifespan. I can even give you legendary charm skill which could help you in subduing heavenly beauties of any race. Accept and all shall be yours, Reject and you shall leave your fate to Hades."

The soul which was already in enormous pressure didn't have any more energy other than to nod to express it's agreement. The God then manifested a huge staff, which shone bright light on the soul, blessed the soul. Then The God asked "Do you remember your past fully? I can give you a gift of knowledge you desire. But be warned, if you ask a knowledge too great for you to handle your psyche will break and you'll become a potato."

"I want to remember all the books I've read in my past life completely. I want to see them pages on the internet which I can browse instantly." Requested the soul in a meek voice.

The soul didn't ask for unlimited strength or unmatchable magic not just because of The God's warning but because the soul heard it would be born as a prince. What if it didn't have unlimited strength? It would have an army. What if didn't have greatest magic? Surely a prince could employ a Archmage or two. But if all the technology of the earth was to be implemented in this new world; it could vastly change the world and it might be able to rule all the world.

"As you wish. The task I have for you is live your life however you want. Eat gourmet foods, Drink greatest of wines, bed gorgeous beauties, conquer the whole world. Enjoy your life however you like it. I'll send you to the body of elven prince Ingwe Kelwynn."

As soon as The God finished those words a thin membrane of light covered the soul and lulled it into sleep.

The soul, now the new Ingwe Kelwynn, opened his eyes and suddenly felt another crushing force bearing down on him. Soon after he heard the dignified voice of Elven Empress giving him an ultimatum. His thoughts churned quickly as he desperately tried to think of the way to get out of the current situation. He didn't know anything about anything. But he surmised asking for the mercy would be better choice as he was the prince. What could happen to him? How harsh could be the punishment? He was the prince. He could at most loose the right to inherit the throne. It was but a temporary setback. He could regain it all if he could convince everyone in the future that he is the best choice. So he replied to Empress 

"I choose mercy your excellency. Even if I have to loose my position, please, let me keep my head."

0