Death, New World
2.9k 13 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fucking Cancer.

You could be the peak of human health, ramrodding some cute little man ass, and then suddenly get the call from the doctor you pegged just last week.

It was... Sobering for her.

She has spent most of her life doing as she pleased, which was pleasing others. While getting paid for it, she was no corner whore, or prime-time slut, she was a working businesswoman with ethics, cards, and a Sexretary.

Her parents were too dead to talk to her about her chosen line of work, so why should she care?

She made money, good clean money... Well, usually clean, some people could get freaky.

Cancer was a... slippery slope, especially when it was already staged 3 Pancreas cancer, the worst type of cancer with one of the lowest survivability rates.

Honestly... She could've fought, but she didn't want to. So she signed up to have her body donated to science after she passed, then enjoyed the rest of her life she had to the fullest, going on trips, enjoying life, and having fun.

She did that, all the way up to her 31st birthday, where she died calmly through medicine. Already far off into the dreamland.

Only to be woken up feeling fucking great!

She felt in her twenties again, stretching out as she stood from the chair she had found herself in, her back cracking loudly as she moaned out loud. A positively throbbing experience she couldn't experience.

As her beautiful blues fluttered open and she came to look at a man sitting across the table from her. 

Look at them hips, and those shoulders... How good he'd look wrapped around a-

''Sorry to disturb your sex dream, but there are other people I need to get through.''

She was about to respond only for her mind to stop as she felt information enter it, as if she was remembering something she already knew.

About why she was here, having won a random raffle amount of many, countless others by the 'Almighty'.

She was given the chance to live another life, as free as she wanted to be, with wishes she wanted, to have fun as she wanted.

Unlimited wishes, unlimited possibilities, ripe for the picking.

''I want to be a Half-Orc.''

''Done.''

''I want to be able to eat anything, and for it to make me stronger depending on what it is, to help me evolve and gain more strength.''

''Oh, I like that one.''

''The ability to traverse worlds with the people I choose to come with me.''

''A, harem... Such a funny concept, continue.''

''A world only I can visit and pull people into, that acts autonomously without my input so I can grow food, herbs, tree,s and other things. A place where over time even Ores will 'naturally' spawn, as long as I've eaten a sizable amount of it.''

''That's pretty easy, magic will no doubt become a norm in your life eventually, and ores can 'naturally' appear over time through mana condensing...''

''Limitless potential.''

''The classic for ever similar adventure, of course.''

''I want to be a beautiful Futa Half-Orc.''

''Of course, everyone wishes to be bea-... Huh?'' The man asked, his brows furrowing in confusion.

''I want all the parts, a thick rod of meat, and a nice pair of heavy balls to go with it.'' The woman stated, already quite beautiful as she crossed her arms beneath her sizable breast, pushing them up slightly.

''That's... Not a common one, sorry it just caught me off guard. Yeah that can be arranged, do you want to be able to have kids?''

''As in to Conceive myself, or to have others conceive?''

''Either.''

She raised a hand to her chin, causing her breast to swell against her shirt as her arm pushed between them to do so. Rubbing at her chin in thought.

''Both, I would like to be able to conceive children, and to make it so I can give others children, but I want to be able to control it, so I don't need to worry about impregnating the random flings.''

''You put more thought into that single wish then over 99. whatever other percent of people have... I'm going to enjoy watching them cause problems for themselves.''

''I want the 'Will of D' perk. If I can make someone fall in love with me, 100% naturally. They become entirely loyal to me, and others apart of my Harem. With no chance to cheat on us.''

''Another well thought out wish.'' The man chuckled softly.

The woman sighed softly, already feeling bad for the ones that will get their wives or husbands stolen, simply because they think Harem building is 'that easy'

The man laughed a bit more as he read her thoughts, leaning back. ''Anything else?''

''Eternal youth?''

''Good choice, had someone wish for 'Immortal' in all sense of the word... Can't wait for them to experience the pain of being lost in in the vacuum of space, constantly being suffocated but having no release.'' The man chuckled darkly before he sat up.

''If that's all... First world?''

''Danmachi, Is it Wrong to pick up girls in the dungeon... Got my eyes on a few Elves I wouldn't mind tasting.''

The man waved and she felt herself get tired, slowly fading out as the area around her started to darken her eyelids grew heavy and she passed out


As she finally came to, she was leaning against a tree, and out of all the new sensations, smells, and even the muscle she could feel.

The first thing she noticed was the new feeling between her legs.

Looking down and pulling the cloth to the side she noticed that much like the new bulkier body, she had a thick cock and a heavy set of balls to go with it. After a quick check, she also noticed she still had her cunt.

Standing up she rumbled at her height, the soft ton of green looked good as well.

Flexing her fingers she grinned, noticing the tusks that came from her bottom jaw as well.

She began to examine her body closely, admiring the feeling of power she had, the new height and 'wing' span. Taking time to do basic exercises at the forest line where she was in. Getting used to the basic movements she could do, and a few advanced ones.

After her little workout, she noticed she had new memories. Memories of this world, the basics every person who lived on the Lower World.

Ukala was her new name, having not earned her battle title yet.

Battle titles were last names for Half-Orcs, a title was a way to claim the strongest foe you've fought.

Ukala rolled her shoulders, taking note of the heavy battle axe that was on her back. The closest thing they had to a family heirloom.

She had descended from the Baol Mountains, or as most people called it 'Evil Mountain'. A dangerous and rough place to live due to the descendants of the monsters living there, only the toughest types came from down the mountain.

The only reason Ukala was the first Half-Orc down the mountain was simple, to breed.

It 'Should've' been a male Orc, but when you crack his skull open and tear out his heart to eat, you earn the right to take his place.

So there she was, no money, no form of I.D., only muscle, thick meats, and an axe.

Apparently also incredibly beautiful, but like her previous life she stood out even in a fantasy world. The height of 6' 8'' helped her stand out as well.

Raising a hand she scratched through her thick dark raven locks, letting them fall freely before she used her hands to somewhat brush them.

Taking a deep breath she released a low growl of excitement, her deep sultry voice passing through her lips, excitement bubbling.

''Find Hestia, hopefully Bel, and eat a Goblin!'' Those were her goals, simple goals.

But Goals.


 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

78