Hestia Family-3
1.1k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a bit more excitement, they chose to lie down for the night. Ukala was okay to sleep on the floor since she used to sleep in caves and it wasn't exactly new to her but Hestia REFUSED to let her new family member sleep on the floor, so she would sleep on the bed with her and Bell.

The new problem arose that their bed wasn't... Big enough to fit Ukala and two others on it without it being awkward, so Hestia took the brave and noble sacrifice to just lay on top of Ukala, actually giggling when she felt how warm Ukala was.

One of Hestia's minor arcanum was 'fire' so she naturally enjoyed warm things, it was one of the reasons why she loved to snuggle with Bell because he gave off quite a bit of heat but Ukala was on a whole new level.

Like her own not so mini personal bed that came with a heater and soft pillows.

Ukala had a nice smell as well, a hint of sweat and musk but also a very natural, flower smell that made her smell like a meadow that Hestia loved.

Bell enjoyed it too as he laid with his back facing Ukala, his cheeks dark, he had only gotten used to sleeping with Hestia who was cute, but now he had to get used to another person who was drop-dead gorgeous.

The strange comfort he felt from the strong arm behind his back didn't help either, well it did help him fall asleep a lot faster than normal.

Ukala was a bit excited, her first day in this world had gone more than great, and she was already snuggled in bed with two of her favorite people.

But, understanding the need to keep her body rested she closed her eyes, steadying her breathing which caused the soft lowering and rise of her large breast where Hestia's head was.

This gentle movement knocked Hestia out, and with time Ukala was also able to fall asleep.


 

Hestia was the first one awake, used to waking up first so she could get to the shop and have it set up and cooking as soon as possible for the morning rush.

She woke up pleasantly, her night had been wonderful as she felt well rested, stretching out she snuggled into her pillow, not remembering when they had gotten so soft.

It was when she stretched out her back, straightening herself that she felt something hard grind up against her private parts, with a heat that caused her to shiver against the feeling did she stop.

Her eyes opened as she noticed the soft brown color mixed with the comforting soft green that her situation started to make sense.

She had slept on top of Ukala that night, and the 'pillows' were actually her sizable mounds.

But that didn't explain to her the hard thing pressing between her legs, something that made her lower core squeeze tightly on instinct.

Shifting up slowly she notice that Ukala, still as beautiful as last night was asleep, her long beautiful dark hair falling freely around her face like a sea of darkness, painting a beautiful scene.

Looking to the side her heart swelled with love as she noticed Bell was laying his head onto Ukala's shoulder, while his right arm and leg were slightly dropped over the powerful arm.

He looked so peaceful, but the thing between her legs was still bothering her so she sat up, noting that despite her moving it didn't bother either of them, she slowly turned around, and sitting on Ukala's abdomen she froze.

Before her was a large tent, barely hidden by the blanket they had shared.

Hestia knew what this was, she kind of knew Ukala had one since Ukala never made an effort to hide the fact, she just didn't realize it would be so...

Big.

Her hands moved hesitantly, slowly pulling the blanket to the side before it was released from beneath the blanket with a soft bounce which caused Hestia to suck in a breath.

It really was big, and despite it being a more 'man' oriented part it had a captivating beauty to it, a strength that it radiated much like the heat did from it.

Her hand reached forward to grab it slightly, her hand looking almost small compared to its absolute size of it, the thick cock respond to the touch with a soft throb that made Hestia bounce softly at the movement, turning to look and see if Ukala was awake.

Why did she feel like she was doing something wrong? She knew this was something natural, even if not common.

She turned back to look at it, reaching forward to take ahold of it once more, this time with a firmer grip, rubbing her hand along it gently.

The smell was making her head feel strange, like a fog. 

She brought it closer, to take a soft sniff at it, which caused her core to tighten harder.

She wanted to taste it...

Wait taste it?

Her mind cleared up some, No!

Ukala was her new family member, she couldn't be taking advantage of her new member like this, while their sleeping!

Despite her determination, it still took her a moment to let go of it before she quickly got up. Getting herself dressed and ready, she quickly left for work. Deciding that despite it being still somewhat dark, and cold. It was the perfect weather for a run.


It had only been, ten or so minutes since Hestia had left, the sun just starting to cast its first rays into the sky when Ukala woke up, she had some great sleep, honestly the best sleep she's ever had in both lives.

She looked down, noticing there was no weight on her stomach.

Her member was only semi-erect now that she was fully awake, not that she could see it properly over her breast that was still wrapped in their tight binding to offer a nice pillow for Hestia.

She noticed the dried drool across it and chuckled softly, quietly as she began to take account of her body.

When she twitched her right arm, she noticed there was a weight around it, looking over her heart soared as she came face to face with Bell.

Gods he looked so fucking cute while he slept! No wonder so many people loved him in the future.

Shifting she stopped when she felt something brush against her fingers, something hard.

She knew immediately what it was, her very knowing what it was and she slowly pulled her arm away, causing Bell to shift onto his back.

Ukala shifted to look at the erection Bell had, it was a pretty decent size actually, above average but when compared to Ukala it held a small candle.

Bells sleeping face, and the slight scent of arousal that was already lingering in the air affected Ukala as she shifted, her erection coming back in full force as she put her arms on either side of Bell, watching his sleeping form as she released a low growl, fingers gripping into the sheets.

How she imagined using him, watching how his pale flesh looked as red as a tomato while she used her long tongue to coil around his own, how his hips would buck as she would flick and tease at his cock.

How his pale ass would look spre-..

Ukala released a heavy growl that turned into a sigh. Getting in control of her not-so-new desires was easy, but getting in proper control of her new body, one wrapped in muscle, lust, and the need to breed, something ingrained into her kind from a young age, was the harder part but she prevailed.

Pushing herself off the bed she went to go make breakfast and take a cold shower. Ukala had a plan already in place for today and she would need Bell's help, so she was going to make sure he ate properly before they went.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

38