Time Well Spent-2
1.5k 16 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she had gone through the proper paperwork and other things that would assign her as an adventure, she was allowed to enter the dungeon for three days before it was required to receive a signature from Hestia, then she would be allowed whenever, as long as Ukala took some time when she could visit Eina, and give her a 'Brief' update of her progress through the Dungeon.

Having her axe rest over her shoulders did she make her way past all the people at the start of the dungeon, walking quite freely through the first three floors as she had already memorized the layout.

By the time she was stepping down to the fourth floor, however...

She could no longer hold it, her blood was raging and she could feel her body already heating up, sweat dripping from her as her breaths came in short powerful huffs.

The band that held the makeshift pouch on her leg also had an additional pouch to keep her member from swinging wildly while she fought, but even that band strained against the girth of her cock.

Her eyes alert and focused were starting to see red, not from rage, but from the lust that accumulated through battle. Having already held herself back from getting excited a few times through the night, and not the morning. She was reaching her limit.

She needed to get her hands around something, and something she did.

As her axe slid to her back as she released it and her fist crushed through a Kobold's mouth, it spraying blood across her forearm and fist before she caught its throat, lifting it off its feet she brought it around before slamming the body of the Kobold she wielded into the bodies of the others.

Throwing them around just as the one in her hand burst into particles as the accumulated damage caused it to become nothing more then a crystal and hide.

She dashed forward, keeping her body low she dropped lower and used her shoulder to pick up one that was getting off it's ass to lift it and slammed it into the wall of the dungeon, blood spraying as its eternal organs burst and coated her face and hair.

When she turned to the remaining of the three she found she watched as the dungeon wall across from her seemed to begin to sag, as what looked like embryos at first before it would tear and deposit more kobold.

Her heart thundered in her chest and that throb followed all the way to her balls and cock, her cunt tingling with battle lust as she practically moaned at seeing more enemies, just depositing themselves in her arms.

She brought her leg forward and with a devastating kick, pulled the kobold off the floor from before and threw it at the gathering group before she kicked off the ground and leapt into the fray.

Glad she had not made any promise to take her first day easy, as this was her first technical fight in her new body, her martial arts training gone for the moment as it was replaced by a savage brawler style. Blood sprayed, but none of it was hers.

She was unsure how long she had spent just, raveging the dungeon and it's mobs, causing her to get a large amount of valis, including drop items that would fetch additional prices.

She felt satisfied, her combat and net her a great profit, and she felt a sight of relief through her warmed-up body, plenty of endurance still breathing through her, and whereas her cock itself had calmed down, her balls had grown heavier through the fight. Once she got all the drops and crystals into her pouch she made her way back to the upper floors, having 'accidentally' ran directly to the ninth floor on her first day.

Though, if she planned to do that more often, she would need to find a support adventurer sooner then later, she didn't like picking up things while she was in battle mode, and since she didn't have some sort of auto collecting magic, or anything of the similar sort, it was annoying.

As she was passing the eighth floor, her stomach rumbled loudly...

That's right, didn't she want to have a snack while she was here? A quick tasty little morsel.

Her speed in snagging a Goblin from it's group, and destroying the heads of the others as it struggled in her iron grib brought her a sense of pride.

Like picking a fish at a fancy restaurant to eat. She brought it to her mouth and her mouth opened, her tusks digging into the goblins head as it released something similar to a scream before she crunched down in a swift motion.

Bliss hit her tongue as she felt that familiar surge of Excelia ravage into her body, her balls flexing as her back straightened, then arched backwards as she moaned, the goblin in her hands fading away as she caught the crystal.

God would it taste good simmered over a nice wine.

Her thoughts clouded only a moment before she focused again, sliding the crystal into her mouth she bit into it.

Unsure of the feeling that washed over her, but it felt like her mana benefited from the crystal itself, along with something else but she simply continued walking up the floors, time to go cash in her first paycheck... How long had it been?

------------------------------------------ 

Five hours, only five hours and she had netted herself a little over 110,000 valis.

She was only 'slightly' upset that five hours of work definitely netted her more profit then an entire session of her old profession, then again. With maintenance and equipment cost.

The first thing she did was visit the Babel tower itself, searching for it's magic shops and attempting to find anything that allowed her to automatically collect drops, there was.

But it was expensive as hell, a little over 1.2 million valis, and it's space wasn't even that large, it was however made of extremely durable leather and enchantments, meaning if she did buy it, it would last her awhile. 

Pushing it to the back of her mind, she instead bought herself some more clothing, donating some of the hide, and frog shooter tongues to have a special leather bracer made for herself.

After she got that order going, which would be ready by tomorrow morning she left the tower, having already spent 12k doing just that she shopped for a small cart which was another 5, along with groceries for the church, another 3.

Her final stop for the mid-day was the potions store, the bell ringing softly as she entered Blue Pharmacy, when she came to look at the woman behind the counter who froze upon seeing Ukala, only to slowly relax, her guard now raised as she stared at Ukala.

''You must be Ukala... Hestia warned us you might be stopping by soon, didn't expect it today... Your free po-''

''How much can 25 thousand valis get me?'' Ukala asked directly, choosing to ignore the 'free' part. Knowing that the Miach family was already in debt.

Hearing the direct way of ignoring free, Naaza relaxed more, glad they weren't giving handouts but... 25k? Did Hestia really have that much to use?

Even this shabby shop had better living quarters than that church...

''One low potion is 500, but due to the demand due to the raid being planned, it's been raised to 650, the discount Miach has asked me to give any members of your familia brings it down to 600, a medium potion cost a little over 1k, but for you. 1k even.''

''15 low, 5 medium.'' That would come up to around... 14-15 ish thousand? That would leave 5k to save for a rainy day, along with the 50 she hadn't spent yet, which would be given to Hestia. Since that would be more than plenty to cover both her and Bell's expenses for the day, as well as give her plenty to put away or use to purchase something else.

Naaza watched Ukala for a moment before slowly getting up and leaving the front store, going to the back to pull from the stock instead of the ones at the front.

Stock was always fresher.

By the time she returned to the front, there were more than Ukala ordered.

''No additional cost, but it's a health potion with some different ingredients, to taste better to make it stick out to people more, since normal health potions are bitter. Tell me how it works, and tastes and I'll give you a discount on your next purchase.'' Naaza, still sounding as tired as ever said as she set the crate onto the counter. 

Ukala counted out the Valis she needed and handed them over. ''I'll accept it since a better-tasting potion will make cooking with them easier.''

''Cooking... With them?'' Naaza stopped, her hand holding the crate as Ukala went to grab it.

''Health potions replenish health, or heal injuries but don't offer any energy, I'm going to use good food, and potions to explosively increase training speed for Bell.''

Naaza's eyes focused, pushing through the tired facade as her mind worked, and something seemed to click. ''This is from your Clan, isn't it? Is it okay for you to be telling me th-.''

''Hm? I don't remember giving you any research notes, or telling you how to prepare it, so I guess any progress you make, is progress you made, not me.'' Ukala smiled as she wiggled the crate out of Naaza's hand, who was too focused on her mind now grinding gears as she thought away.

Now that she had her potions she only chuckled as she made it outside, putting the crate into the wagon, she lifted it with one hand and wheeled it to the church.

It was a little past 4 now, meaning that Hestia should be getting home soon as well.

She found Bell, covered in sweat as he lay in the grass of the yard panting.

Ah, what she wouldn't do to have him panting and sweating in bed.

Bell looked up as he heard the rattling of the cart, his brows going up as he looked at Ukala walking into the yard, turning to push himself off the grass.

''A cart?.. Wow, look at all that food and... POTIONS?!'' Bell exclaimed only for Ukala to chuckle as she dropped the large puch of fifty thousand valis into his hands.

''This, is what good training, and a great foundati-....Bell?'' She watched him as he flopped backward, seemingly passed out.

Ah, maybe she should've waited until he caught his breath to just, drop a load of money in his arms?


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

40