Ch. 2 – Thus, The Troubles Began
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One month has passed and Nishio is heading to school.

He felt that the atmosphere turned different when he entered the classroom.

His classmates are gossiping about him, saying he is a stalker, a creep, a lecher, etc.

Then one specific girl entered the classroom. It was the girl he saved.

Nishio can’t help but get surprised inside.

Nishio doesn’t care about his classmates and their names, so he never noticed that she was his classmate.

The girl was going to talk to him but her classmates told her not to because of the rumors.

And she held back for now.

The bell rung and it was lunchtime.

The girl knew that Nishio eats alone and took advantage of that knowledge.

Nishio usually eats at the stairs that leads to the storage room at the back of the school.

And there was Nishio eating.

The girl took the chance and talked to him.

Nishio became nervous because of the trauma from the bullying he experienced and he quickly jumped to conclusions.

Nishio said: “I have your money, so please don’t hurt me!”.

The girl calmed him down and jumped straight to business.

And Nishio looked at her face and he saw the life he had saved.

And she said: “My name is Konda Harumi, I apologize for the trouble I gave you………. And thank you for saving me.” While she blushes.

After that she said: “Let’s be friends!” in a honest tone.

Nishio said that he can’t be friends with her because of his status and the rumors about him in school.

Harumi replied: “I want to be your friend because I know you're a good person....and I want to repay you for the trouble I gave you.”.

Nishio is still in doubt, but he just went with the flow and they became friends.

-----END OF CHAPTER-----



Author's Note: I am sorry for delay. I blame school for existing. So many works to be completed these past few weeks and I'm mostly done on all of them. And I'll probably get a line of 7. So yeah have a good read and I'll try to update as much as possible. Thanks so much! -SardRit

0