Ch. 3.1 – Reset: Nishio’s POV
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wh- wh- WHY DID I RUN AWAYYYY?!?!?", Nishio shouted in his head, embarrassed from what just happened. 

He thinks that Harumi hates him now because of what just happened and feeling guilty from it.

Nishio ends up on the rooftop, now thinking of what to do afterwards.

"Should I apologize? Or maybe I should just ignore her until the awkwardness dies down? AHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE", Nishio mutters.

He said, "I- I will apologize to fix this issue then never involve myself with her again after this.", as he found his resolve.

*5 hours later*

Nishio at the park sitting down, looks like an empty shell, void of all emotions.

"Ah- I forgot to apologize. I guess I'll just do it tomorrow then...", he said as he was standing up.

Just as when he was leaving the park, Harumi called his name and said "I finally *panting* caught you!"

Nishio tries to run away again but gets caught by Harumi almost instantly. 

"I just wanna talk, nothing else. Let's go to that cafe over there.", Harumi says.

Nishio in guilt, agreed to come with Harumi to the cafe.

*END OF CHAPTER*


Author's Note: I am very sorry for the delay in the updates, school is really hard right now as I'm a graduating senior high school student. Will try to put out another chapter, hopefully this week. Anyways, Thanks for reading!

0