Ch 2 – Cyborgs
755 11 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 2 – Cyborgs

While they were counting, I focused on figuring out what they meant by "weapon." After that, I thought about something. I turned my head slightly downward and stared at their weapons' targets. The red laser dots on my dong provided all the explanation I needed.

As I turned my attention back to them, I suppressed my cringe.

"That's a private weapon, I can't drop it," I said. It was a basic common sense for all creatures in Terra, they should understand it although they were not humans.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.

"5..." they kept counting.

That fact slapped me and made me think of something frightening.  So I decided to find out.

"Okay! I will drop my weapon!" I shouted. Without further ado or shame, I quickly lowered my hand and put it on the side of my dong. As I expected, they stopped. 

At the same time, I dropped to one of my knees without shifting my gaze from them. My hands went down to touch the floor.

'Analyze!' I used my skill again.

[Name: K-2SO]

[Race: Cybernetic}

[Class: Soldier Droid]

[Level: 31]

[HP/ Durability: 2040/2040]

[MP: None]

My eyes widened in shock.

'They are cyborgs?!' I thought they only changed their voices through that helmet but it turned out it was their original voice.

Since I already knew what they were, I didn't hesitate to fight them.

'Observation!' I used my skill to find out their weaknesses and abilities.

[Name: K-2SO]

[Attack: 80]

[Weapon: Electron Phaser]

[Weapon Damage: 100]

[Defense: 100]

[Speed: 70]

[Skill: Hand-to-Hand Combat, Plasma Shield, Repair Tool]

[Weakness: Red core on the chest]

'Red core, huh?' Good thing, I need a good exercise,' I thought. Their body looked sturdy so I guessed that was the only part that was vulnerable to attack.

"Stand up," one K-2SO commanded.

But I answered him by using my skill.

'Accelerate!'

[Status: Temporal Acceleration]

[Agility: +150%]

[ Intelligence: +20%]

[ Willpower: +15%]

[ Cooldown: 5 seconds]

'Time to break them!' As fast as lighting, I lunged at them.

'Create Weapon. Dual swords!'

Two long dark blades appeared in my hands. It was weird since my blades were usually covered in white, but I decided to ignore it.

Before my opponents could react, I slammed both swords against their Plasma Shields. With the shield's energy absorbed by the swords, the weapons grew two times bigger and sharpened. One sword pierced right into the center of the shield while the other stabbed into its surface.

Their bodies responded to the sudden attack and fired in my face. As I dodged the shots, I grabbed the back of the plasma shield with my left hand and broke the connection. Using the momentum of my arm, I pushed the shield away. Then, I swung my blade horizontally and chopped it.

The two halves of the shield flew apart and crashed into the wall.

K-2SO was about to fire his laser, but I blocked it with my swords. When the laser dissipated, I slashed one of his arms off and punched it hard twice until it was destroyed.

He fell on the floor. His body twitched for a few seconds before it froze. Without mercy, I sliced my blades at his red core. A loud crackling sound resounded in my ears before K-2SO's core exploded.

The other four of my opponents shot their lasers at me at the same time.

'Mana Shield!' I cast my skill.

My defensive barrier instantly covered me. It grew to a diameter of about two meters and then began glowing with a soft dark light. Thanks to that, the lasers hit nothing but air.

When the shields faded, I was about to slash at the nearest of them, but he knocked my swords aside with his laser gun. He fired again, but I parried the attack with my sword.

The laser dissipated once more. It took less than a second to recover from the attack. I retaliated immediately by stabbing my blade into his chest. Another explosion came from K-2SO's core.

'Two down, three more to go,' I thought as I shifted my gaze to them.

They were about to shoot me, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I charged at them. Before they could react, I jumped toward them. My blades clashed against their Plasma Shields. It didn't take me long to cut through, but the shields regenerated after each blow.

After deflecting their attacks, I reversed our positions and sliced the shield with my other blade. The shield cracked apart and fell on the floor. K-2SO raised his laser gun, but I parried one of the shots with my sword and sliced it in half with my other sword. I followed it with a slash to his chest, destroying his core.

Another K-2SO fired his laser at me. However, I stepped backward and used my mana shield to block the shot. That was when the next K-2SO fired his laser at me too. I blocked it with my mana shield again. Then, I attacked him with my swords.

However, I couldn't finish him because his comrade shot his laser at me. I dodged before I slashed my sword toward one core, destroying it in one slice.

The last K-2SO started firing his laser at me. However, he was too slow. I stepped backward and avoided the shots. While doing so, I slashed at his core. Another blast of plasma erupted from his body.

I exhaled a long breath of relief.

'That's all of them.' I thought my fight was finished, but it turned out I was wrong.

My ears could catch another whooshing sound, a sign that someone came into the room.

Spontaneously, I turned around and raised my dual swords to where the sound came from. My sight could catch a person's figure in a black tight suit. From the figure, he was more like a female than a male cyborg. I quickly knew she was different from those K-2SOs.

She had a humanoid shape with a helmet covering her head. Three white drones hovered around her and an Electron Phaser was in her hand. She was likely the leader of these cyborgs. She also had an odd device on her wrist.

Another chapter. This is my first cyborg fighting scene. I kinda nailed it . I guess (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

Well, just let me know if you have another thought of this scene.

27