Great Strike Exia – episode 2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note : there's a music theme made for Great Strike Exia to be it's opening song, like any Anime has if you will. Enjoy the music while having a fun read. Quite the feels.

Youtube video link here:  https://youtu.be/1JR2jfpasKA

Chapter  <Ⅱ>

Before this second chapter begins, let me recite my Tale...

 

Long long ago,

There was a sacred land in the sky called Terminas, realm of Celesteas Lord of the sky.

He and His subjects lived among the heavens, above the lesser men dwelling in the barren labs below.

 

Some time, 

Celesteas King and his subjects felt bored and began amusing themselves by bringing sudden disaster and sky fire to the lesser people.

All this torture made king Celesteas and his men sublime,

All except one.

And that is the King's only daughter

The sky princess.

 

The sky princess felt sorry for the people suffering down below and thus took king Celesteas` magic crown of immense power away and ran away, leaving the King of the skies powerless and in rage.

 

So the SKy Lord ordered a search over the barren lands under his high kingdom to no avail, so Celesteas King asked the help of an old caster to recruit a squad of twelve young men and virgins to find the princess.

 

The sky princess fled far across the vast lands until she found a broken temple with a stone tablet with the words carved :

「The Seed of Light Core」...........

...

............

  Our man, Tenmei Akiro woke up in a comfortable bed, a cozy bed soft and tangible, and bouncy than most beds he imagined, but aside from the bed he now lay, Tenmei Akiro couldn't recall any other beds he had ever slept on. Worse, he couldn't recall anything up to this point save for his name Tenmei Akiro, and nothing else.

  Creaking of the door behind him made Tenmei, through instincts he himself has no remembrance from whence, jumped up with a jolt to a sitting, grabbing whatsoever in defense which turned out to be a night lamp on the bedside table, its wires tore off the wall.

 

  And in from the homie room door, came a young dude, with messy black hair and dark rings at the underside of those puffy eyes from a person that had barely rested the night, bringing a tray with a bowl of what seemed like porridge with a spoon dipped within the smoky white goop.

  " Woh there, chill.....I mean no harm....."

  this young dude then placed the porridge tray on the bed next to Tenmei Akiro who slowly put the lamp back where it belonged.

 

  " Where am I, who are you, and what's in that soup ?"

 Tenmei Akiro questioned his set of questions before the drowsy dude could ask Tenmei his set of questions.

 

  " Well...You are in my apartment, I am Griffon, and that is herbal porridge, my grandma's recipe, soothe the nerves she always says."

  Dude Griffon answered after a sigh and a shrug.

 

  " Okay." Tenmei nodded seriously, keeping his sharp eyes on this stoned-looking dude while he had a sip of the herbal porridge, not letting his eyes away from Griffon.

  " Nice soup." Tenmei Akiro commented seriously.

 

  " I know right." Griffon yawned

  " Now that I have answered your questions, now I will ask mine. Who are you, what are you doing at the Memorial Tower last night, and...how did you get that...on your chest ?"

 

  Tenmei Akiro frowned as he checked his chest suspiciously under the shirt that was half torn and wrinkled from possibly last night which he recalled only blurry images, and saw, a Dark Mark, spiked and claw-like and slightly emitting black purplish aura of demon kind.

 

  " .....I have no idea."

  Tenmei Akiro replied candidly

  " But maybe I knew it at some point in my life, before this....dementia? I think I am undergoing this sensation they call Dementia."

  Tenmei Akiro deducted through his limited memories of the knowledge of the world he had lived but forgotten.

 

  " Yeah, no shit."

 Griffon rolled his eyes 

  " Because that spewing black mark on your chest? That is the Ark'arios !! Damned thing I tell you, a Demon, elders call it !"

 

  " What Elders ?" Tenmei asked, not really caring but thinking of something else and going on with Griffon's topic just to keep him talking.

 

  " Elders..of my hometown. I come from a Parusefor neighborhood, okay? And I am...I am a certified Master Striker of the Starchilds, so I know my shit."

  Griffon explained like it was a real deal, putting a lie within his words of him being certified as a Master Striker which he wasn't, but none of his words really amused Tenmei Akiro, who was trying hard to remember anything from last night.

 

  " ......I am Tenmei Akiro, by the way."

 Tenmei Akiro remembered he hadn't introduced himself after a long pause of brooding that kept Griffon waiting

  " So, considering this place is your house, and this room your bedroom which I am sleeping on instead of you, or maybe we were sleeping on the same bed..."

 

  " I slept on the floor, if you're wondering." Griffon added, rethinking his life choices.

 

  " Then it is most possible something happened that deemed me immobile that I have but this place left to reside. What happened last night, Griffon ?"

   Tenmei Akiro gave up brooding for an answer and asked the annoyed youngster instead.

 

  Griffon gave a long sigh, looking at the dusty window pane of his room and took a deep breath, and began

  " I...I was fighting some police in the Memorial tower when you crashed in with a burning metro head and blew up the first floor. Then we dropped down to the basement where there were truckloads of soldiers ready to gun us down and you turned into a metallic Demon monster knight berserker thingy and killed them all. After that, you went to open this very important-looking vessel at the very end of the basement and said something about MY love or some sappy shit before passing out. So, I dragged you, and the annoying bossy girl back here before the cops gun us all down. Yep. That's kinda it"

 

  Tenmei Akiro looked at Griffon with a look of calm disbelief.

 

  " What girl ?"

  Tenmei Akiro asked, putting his priorities straight as a young dude.

  And Griffon led Tenmei Akiro to the living room part of his apartment, to see a small curled-up body under a cozy purple blanket huddled on the bouncy green old tattered sofa, watching the news which was all about the bombings of the Freedom and Justice Memorial Tower as expected. The empty porridge bowl sat on the low table between the sofa and the small dingy TV.

 

  " Careful, she insists we keep a one-meter distance away from her." Griffon whispered to Tenmei Akiro cautiously.

 

  " I said Two." Came the voice of a silky but firm young high school teenage girl from under the blanket slouched on the tattered sofa, sounding pretty annoyed with adamant insisting energy filled in that short sentence.

 

  " Told ya." Griffon shrugged.

 

  Tenmei Akiro slowly walked closer to the sofa and saw from above where the purple blanket the high school girl huddled around her arms and shoulders, were strokes of long curls of dazzling blue hair that seemed to shine even at the darkest of nights.

  That blue glow radiating from her hair, reminded him of a split second, of when He was not himself, tearing open the vessel and saying something like......

   .....Sora........I have found You.......

  " ....Your name is Sora." Tenmei Akiro made to continue his deduction to rebuild his demented memories

" And you were in that vessel...I took you out of there."

 

  " Generally speaking, it's Me who took both of you out of there." Griffon corrected him.

 

  " First off,"

 And Lo, rising from the covers of the cozy purple blanket, sitting up to reveal her high school uniform that was wrinkled from lying a whole night on a sofa, with white pale skin and deep grey shimmering eyes, the face that seemed only from story books too fare to be true like elven like fairy, yet that bossy attitude and annoyed expression put those beautiful qualities and that dazzling blue hair to sad waste

  " I am not Sora. And I climbed out of that thing myself."

 

  Griffon could but nod and curl his arms to his chest and gave in 

  " Fare enough." Griffon muttered.

 

  " Then why are you there ?" Tenmei Akiro asked seriously.

 

  " It's none of your business."

 The high schooler slouched back on her sofa.

 

  But Tenmei Akiro needs answers to figure out his lost memories

" Please. If I can figure out why I freed you from that Vessel in the first place, then perhaps I can remember Who I was, and what I was up to."

 

 " He got dementia by the way." Griffon helped Tenmei Akiro explain as well.

 

 After a long, very very long pause, the High schooler finally sat up with a sigh and turned off the TV

  " Fine." she muttered sitting up, as the two dudes came closer to hear her out

  " But first, stay two meters away from me."

 

  " Understood." Both Tenmei and Griffon fetched stools and sat, two meters away from her before the sofa.

  

 

……….

  While that was happening, 

The world outside of Griffon's apartment continued its course as government political affairs take place as scheduled. One of them affairs be the noon banquet of the Prime Minister notorious Lasvet Hikaru accompanying an Exian Runed Lord, and that Lord to attend the banquet be, the all-knowing Lord of the Exian Rune of Red, of human achievements and advanced innovations of man, who resides on the floating isle of Terminas above the skies. 

 

  The Prime minister squad came to escort the Exian Lord as per Prime Minister Lasvet's orders.

  " All due respect, friend, but your father just wants to show off his pump and Book of Mobile Walkers." whispered lieutenant Leon to his close friend quietly as the two waited at the Tron airport landing grounds with two rows of machine giants for war behind them all at a kneel.

  Calling the Prime minister as his father in whisper, did this lieutenant Leon address this soldier also a friend of his who, with ultramarine hair that resembles the sea and wide deep emerald eyes that broaden his perspective, stared up with a sigh at the far far away yet coming airship from cloudless skies above.

  This friend, be the one and only, Asuka Hikaru, Son of notorious Lasvet Hikaru, and brother of the Nanali Hikaru we had met in the last episode.

 

  " He always has his true intentions hidden in plain sight, Leon." Replied this son of The Evil Prime Minister Asuka Hikaru quietly

  " I just decide not to see them." And indeed he knew his father wants to form close relations with the Exia Rune Lords, thus sending his own son, a lieutenant of his Book of Mobile Walking Giants to escort the Lord of all that is highly advanced in technological fields.

 

  And there the luxurious red royal airship shaped as an iron big bird did land with its wings resting to both sides elegantly like a great metallic avian perching in the literal middle of the airport runway. A is an Exia Rune Lord, of course, he can do that.

 

  " As they so say, The lands underneath us are our oyster. Ha Ha !'

 

  Asuka and Leon did hear the jolly voice of kingly tone following mutters of distress coming from behind the Lord most likely his assistant from the opening glass doors and formed a short ladder of sheer vibrating air so as to not let the Lord step too fully onto the underling grounds. 

 

  Even Leon couldn't help but awe at the tech.

And Lo, it was he in person, robed in red and golden linings, sunglasses of vacation he took off to look at the two lieutenants closer as the Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, King Varche Sccrirocco, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the Upper Realms, the Dragon of his people, the Majestic, Lord of Terminas and Ruler of Universe came to Asuka and Leon's presence. 

  " Behold," began the tall young striking beauty of long slender purplish hair, ample was her tightly suit, constricting her chest which did the accentuate the outlines of such remarkable curves over her body from up to down, and up to that cold proud glance of hers and thin red flower buds in a field of white were her lips at the farthest position of that face no soldier present could turn their eyes elsewhere but stare in marvel

  " Behold," this secretary of the Lord Milina cleared her throat to all that were watching her striking beauty instead of the Exia Lord of Crimson

  " The Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, King Varche Sccrirocco, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the Upper Realms, the Dragon of his people, the Majestic, Lord of Terminas and Ruler of Universe."

 

  Milina repeated all that in a straight face in one go.

 

  " Swell." Leon whispered and Asuka came forward to the Lord and his secretary, face to face with the jolly young man of long red hair and sublime looks most definitely of a King no doubt even if hidden in a busy man swarm in the middle of capital Tron, a baby could quickly recognize this Varche just through his radiant confident looks that he is a King, more so a Rune Bearer of Exia.

 

  " Your highness, It is an honor." Asuka Hikaru greeted the Lord and Secretary formally

 " If you may join us in our ride of Mobile Walkers, which.. The Prime Minister insists."

 

  Asuka couldn't believe what he just said, but indeed, his father notorious Lasvet had insisted to him since yesternight to show the Lord of Red Exia of the advancements of their Mobile Walker calvary. 

  But now seeing how the King of the high-tech city on the clouds arrive with his own eyes, he knew how insignificant and folly it is to show the Lord of all that is advanced their military toys in comparison.

 

  The secretary Milina was taken aback and pretty offended to be invited to ride a rough robot machine giant to the capital banquet place, and was about to suggest a high-tech limo to escort them instead

  " Your highness..."

 

  " Excellent !" King Varche of Terminas welcomed the ride with a jolly cheerful smile from ear to ear

  " Show the way, lieutenants."

  So they roamed through the city streets the army have preserved for them in their Mobile Walker giants, dashing with those powerful engines and wheeled metal shoes towards the banquet place.

  Asuka took a quick glance at the back as he drove his customed Mobile Walker Saten, named after the Thunder god of Lightning, and saw that the Lord Varche Scrirroco seemed amused, while the secretary closed her eyes in a deeply frustrated frown all through the way.

 

  Finally, they all arrived at the banquet place outside at the field before the Prime Minister Headquarters, a luxurious banquet it was, and Lord Varche soon met with Prime minister Lasvet as the two high-ranked persons chatted with their politics, while Asuka went to drink with his friend Leon and Leon's sister Yukari who was also a soldier in the army of the same squadron as Asuka, a hardworking enthusiastic young girl whose athletic prowess and patriotism as equal or more than the men around her in the military.

  " So, how was the Lord like ?" Yukari asked in an excited whisper

" They say he could fly and shoot out laser beams from his palms, did he do that ?"

 

  " No, and I hope he won't !" Asuka explained and the three close friends chuckled and joked around together. 

……….

  " Okay listen up. That facility underneath the Memorial tower, is top secret." 

 The high school girl began to explain on the dingy tattered sofa

  " So, to keep everyone safe, we don't talk about that place outside this room. Clear ?"

 

  " Sure." Tenmei and Griffon nodded, sitting two meters away from the sofa. Tenmei listened as he gulped slowly his herbal porridge.

 

  The high schooler continued

  " Okay. Now, that facility belongs to the Prime Minister Lasvet. And he has this vessel, to contain the Seed."

 

  Griffon raised his hand

  " What's a Seed ?" Griffon asked.

 

  " It's, uh, an ancient relic, and it's...a powerful energy that explodes." the high school girl explained tersely.

 

  " So you are a terrorist." Griffon turned to Tenmei Akiro

" You wanted to still an old magic Bomb and kill us all."

 

  " Possibly." Tenmei Akiro seriously took that into consideration as the high school girl sighed in relief while the two men weren't watching

  " But why would I do that? And...Why are you in there with a Bomb ?"

  Tenmei Akiro, always right on the priorities.

 

  The high school girl jolted with a look of a person whose lies were exposed

  " I....was an intern there, stupid !" she explained quickly

  " And you....you sort of bombed the facility, remember ?! And it pushed me in! Thank goddess Yuidis I am alright or you're both in deep trouble !"

 

  " Hey! I am not with him! He's the terrorist !" Griffon argued for his innocence

  " And he is also Demon possessed! I swear, the only thing that could get me in trouble is bringing a high schooler into my apartment."

 

  " Wait! What did you just say ?" the high school girl asked Griffon in a serious tone.

 

  " He has a Demon inside him. The Ark'arios. It's real shit." Griffon pointed at Tenmei Akiro who was brooding on all the information he mustered but still couldn't remember anything.

 

  Hearing this, The high schooler turned strangely silent.

 

  " So, what can this Seed, this ancient bomb do ?" Tenmei Akiro asked 

" is it just a weapon, or does it have any other purpose other than exploding?"

 

  The high school girl paused long for an answer

  " It is said...to link with the origin of all Light, the Light Core Herunia."

 

  " He...Herunia ?!?!" Griffon gasped at the mention and began to pray in old Parusafor tongue 

  " Herunia is sacred, it is where the all-mother Yudis gave birth to the world. Then I am sorry, Tenmei Akiro, you are not a terrorist, you are a holy man on a mission to set the Seed of Herunia free in the name of mother Yudis !"

 

  " Nope...ringing no bells." Tenmei Akiro shook his head and stood up

 " Is there any information I can find about this facility? " Tenmei asked the high school girl.

 

  " What? Do you mean a library ? It's classified man !' Griffon reminded him.

 

  " Wait." The young teenage girl spake

" There was an old secret facility, a deserted military base under a library not far away from the Memorial Tower. That place contains old data, if you really want to look deep, you can start from there."

 

  " Thank you." Tenmei Akiro then prepared a cap and a coat to set off in his low-budget disguise

  " It's been a nice afternoon knowing you two. Now I'll take my leave."

 

  " Wait, wait !" Griffon grabbed a coat and rushed to follow Tenmei Akiro

  " You have a Demon cursed in you, and it is a Parusefor Master Striker's responsibility to keep you from hurting innocent lives! Hey, Wait !!......"

  And the two young men left, leaving the one guilty-looking high school girl alone, and also planning her leave secretly.

………..

  

  As the other high officials partied and feasted, King Varche Scrirroco of the Red Exia with his beautiful Secretary Milina joined Lasvet Hikaru in a side corner to discuss real matters.

 

  " So as I've heard, you were hunting a Lord slayer." Prime minister Lasvet Hikaru crooned in a snide whisper.

 

  " You heard correctly." Lord Varche sipped his Pepsi, for he likes all kinds of soda more than any booze

" And I've heard the Lord Slayer was close to your press conference yestereve. And he escaped, under your police forces' noses." 

  The jolly cheerful young king, now so speaks in a tone that could slit a guilty throat, with gravity that could crush a disobedient child.

 

  " We were unaware of its identity at the time, your Highness." Lasvet Hikaru replied with a sneering sip of his wine

  " Next time our forces sense him a mile away, we'll strike first and finish him."

 

  " Glad to know that Tron is willing to assist us, Prime minister." king Varche spake

" But I would wish to keep the Lord Slayer Alive. And not just that. I wish to pay a visit to The King Keiken of Kingdeniom. Can you arrange that for me, Prime Minister ?"

  King Keiken, a name even Lasvet Hikaru dare not say it and sneer at the same time. For King Keiken, rightful ruler of all old Kingdeniom though now may be a royal respected title for an old man like him , everyone and their mothers know that King Keiken is the one that bares the most Prominent Shard of the Exia Rune, The Lord of the Exia that shine Silver, the Everlasting Lord of Exia, the Eternal undying Lord.

 

  " Of Course, your highness, of course." Lasvet promised, smiling instead of sneering for Old King Keiken's name is in the conversation

 " It will be arranged as soon as possible. But your Highness, surely with some favors you have asked, it may not be too rude for me to ask just one that only your Lordship could offer ?"

 

  King Varche sipped his Pepsi and knew for sure this wily Prime minister would definitely ask for something in return for his services

  " Well, what can this only a Lord over lifeless machinery provide ?" Varche asked.

 

 " You have met my son, Asuka, your Highness." Lasvet began

" And his prowess in battle and intelligence in combat is top of all squadrons. Surely you can provide a place for him where his abilities will shine most brightly ?"

 

  Milina the secretary shook her head silently at her Lord Varche, who against her decisions once more, smiled playfully

  " Well, rest assured, I can provide positions many can shine. But still, it is his choice to make, don't you say ? Fear not, I will ask him right away !"

  And scooping up an additional glass of Pepsi, King Varche made his move towards the young Asuka Hikaru partying among his friends.

 

  " Your highness, Lasvet is planning to put his son close to you and that is unacceptable !" secretary Milina followed behind in protest.

 

  " Unacceptable? To who that is ?" King Varche asked sheepishly.

 

  " TO ME." Milina snapped angrily  but could but watch as the young king laughed and come to Asuka Hikaru's presence

  " Young hero, be my knight !” Varche King said to all and especially Asuka Hikaru who was taken but such surprise.

  “I hand you now the Pepsi of Faith. Will you, Asuka Hikaru accept your King's offer ?”

 

Milina was abhorred; she knelt before her king.

“The Pepsi of Faith can only be bequeathed upon the greatest Knight of Terminas and your personal guard, your highness. ” she remonstrated. “It is unwise to give it to a mere Underling.”

 

  “I am the King and I give Pepsi to anyone I please.” Varche was adamant, and lo! He presented Asuka with the Pepsi again

“Drink it and be my Knight!” he proclaimed.

 

  Asuka was undecided, but slowly coming to realize it was all his father's plan for him to rise, he took the glass, and drank the Pepsi in one swell gulp, kneeling before his new king

  " At your service, my Lord."

  And then and there, Asuka saw at the back of his hand, scorched a warm blazing sigil of the red Rune of the Lord of the Red hot Exia, signifying he, Asuka Hikaru has become a Clansman of Red Exia.

  Asuka's friends cheered for him, officials clapped for him.

 

  And his father, there in the shadows as always, sneered in satisfaction.

…………..

 

  While this Party went on, there was unrest in a place up north of the isle of Kingdeniom, a snowy land called New Birmingham. There was a military hangar in New Birmingham, and it contained a lot of cutting-edge war technology that Kingdeniom wished to use for their wars, but were of possession of the northern lesser warlords that agree with the King of all Kingdeniom Keiken but not its Prime minister Lasvet.

  Pablo and Flaming rushed to this secret institution, to send a message. There they were met by a squadron of Golden-Robed knights, clansmen of the Lord of all that is Gold, the Lord of Fate, and the Exia Rune that burns gold.

  " Halt." ordered the head of the clansman knight squadron Oreed the loyal berserker, for his sanity he leave for his king, and his insanity he puts on the battlefield

  “Our King Toshiumi, The King of Gold, The Burner, The Flame of Kingdeniom and Awe of his people, is conscripting this base for his express use.” Said Oreed the loyal Clansman. He had a face of a weasel but the heart of a lion. “I am afraid you must turn elsewhere.”

 

“ It's a message from Our Lord of great Urgence !!” Flaming cried, and he leapt passed Oreed and into the gates of the great Hangar.

 

  There the Awesome Toshiumi stood. He was tall and majestic; his eyes were blazing gold and his build was heroic. Clad was this Paladin king in black and Gold Army wear, and to his waist was strapped a beautiful Samurai Saber.

  And this Lord of Gold was here, intervening between a ruffian Warlord who has kidnapped and is molesting a young girl, while the young girl's friend a young page boy looked on in fear, his wounds bleeding.

 

  “I’m afraid this is no time for felony.” He said to the Ruffian Warlord Wang Buo Jun of the New Birmingham Army.

 

  “Fuck off, Mister!” this molester Warlord Wang buffooned, “I pork who I like, even the daughter of Nobles !!”

 

  And With a snap of his fingers, yes, just a simple snap was all the Golden Exia Lord did, that set this ruffian warlord child kidnapper Wang ablaze, and with yelps and shouts of sheer agony, the warlord was but crisp in no time. This was but his the Lord's just display of a minuscule portion of the Strength of his Golden Exia.

 

   “Those who raise a hand against the Awesome will burn itself on its heat.” Toshiumi the Awesome, the Exian Lord of all that is Gold explained cooly, saving a very important young girl and boy from the hands of evil while his loyal clansmen waited outside and let their Lord display coolness for freaking screentime.

 

  “Thank you, kind Lord.” Said the boy, helping his friend up. “I am Edmund, and she is my companion Tricia. Our lives are always in your debt.”

  Tricia, the ever-silent girl, nodded sincerely to the Golden Lord who bowed back courteously.

 

And before Lord Toshiumi escorted them children back to safety,

 

Flaming rushed out to the Golden Lord and cried

 

“  Lord of the Golden Exia! Toshiumi al Seraphim, Brave of Zabanya!” he cried. “ I here send message on behalf of our Lord, The Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, King Varche Sccrirocco, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the Upper Realms, the Dragon of his people, the Majestic, Lord of Terminas and Ruler of Universe. !”

 

“ That's a long ass name, but I'll allow it.” Toshiumi awesomely nodded “State thy message, loyal Clansman.”

 

“The Ark'arios, The Lord Slayer, is awakened and unleashed !!!” Flaming Genale cried in urgence

" And our Lord, The Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune......"

 

“Just say it, man.” Toshiumi’s hand came upon the hilt of his saber slightly showing some impatience.

 

Flaming cleared his throat and spake once more

 " The Ark'arios has awakened, and It has Taken hold of the Seed. Our Lord seeks an alliance of the Lords of Exia to join forces to smite this monstrosity before it is too late !"

 

  Toshiumi the Golden Exian Lord nodded and smiled

  " He has my Sword."

 

  Was all he needs to say.

 

……….

 

  

 

  " Seriously, man. How could you leave the house without bringing your U-phone ?"

 Tenmei Akiro muttered, following Griffon back to his apartment to fetch the fake Master Striker's U-phone.

 

  " Dude, don't diss me! You lost your U-phone yourself !" Griffon argued and opened the door which he realized wasn't locked.

 

  " Touche." Tenmei Akiro agreed to Griffon's assessments and followed Griffon into the apartment

" Where's the girl ?"

  Tenmei asked, looking around the empty apartment, at the porridge bowls that had been washed and the living room cleaned and tidied to an extent no bro like Griffon could ever achieve.

 

  " Went home, I guess." Griffon shrugged, not noticing any change in his living room

" Alright, let's go. The library closes in 3 hours."

 

  Tenmei Akiro was slightly sad that the girl left without a decent farewell

 

  " .....We still don't know what her name was......" Tenmei Akiro sighed in a whisper.

 

  

 

  Slightly Baffled and confused, Tenmei and Griffon sneaked into the secret military Hangar underneath the old library to commit a robbery of truth.

 

  But they were to their surprise, not the only people there. 

 

  There they were met with a bumbling person hiding behind shelves and shelves of lost military data and files of the most classified kind.

 

  " Sir, or Ma'am, sorry if I am wrong but it's dark in here."

  Tenmei Akiro called out to the secret person behind the shelves moving ominously closer to them

  " But we mean no harm. We are here for a certain Data on the Seed, kept under the Freedom and Justice Memorial Tower! Can you help us find it ??"

 

 And Tenmei Akiro and Griffon waited for the figure to walk and onto the only dim light that shone before them and lo, it was a man, middle of age, thin beard at the top of his lips, and long thick robes and a tall cap he wore, holding a feathered fan brushing the dust off his presence as he came humbly to the two young men

 

  “Ah, hello.” the man introduced in a calm soothing contained voice. “ Was it you, who bombed the freedom and justice memorial?”

 

  Both Tenmei Akiro and Griffon gave a jolt at such an accurate guess from this weirdly dressed robed wise man, who came to take a closer look at Tenmei Akiro, and carried on to converse with young distraught Tenmei Akiro, and so the wise weirdo so spake calmly in a uncouth manner

 

         “I am the Military genius, Kingseeker Rang, a close friend of the great lord Toshiumi. Chosen Hero-man, who has bombed the freedom and Justice memorial tower, I wish to elucidate your fate. Do you seek such enlightenment?”

 

        Akiro and Griffon looked at each other.

        “Yes, please.” Akiro decided to hear the man out.

        Rang nodded, looking pleased with the outcome

        “ very well. Then I am pleased to share.” this military genius Rang said

   “ chosen Hero-man, your fate, is to save the whole of Kingdeniom, with Cold justice, so that you may kill the Lasvet, and cast away the Politicians. To this end, you must go, to Liao Coast, and acquire the Seed.”

        Akiro nodded in bewilderment; in a few words, Rang had convinced Tenmei Akiro that he was indeed a military Genius, and also a cosplaying weirdo.

 

  “You are wise.” Akiro complimented. “But there is a complication. we came here to find the truth of the Seed that was under the memorial tower, What do you think it is ?”

 

  Rang was elated.

“ Ah, Yes, the Seed. And The Seed-craving Demon that you possess you. It is just like the Elden Epics. You are the One...... Hahaha.” This Rang said in riddles with the calm joy of a strategist that weirded the two young men out.

  

 “ Well you see, certainly you two have met a girl at the age of high school, have you not ?"

 Rang the strategist asked.

 

  " True! We have !" Griffon and Tenmei Akiro are amazed but the precise predictions of this military genius

  " She told us that the Seed is a magical bomb that is linked to the holy Herunia, and its secrets lie here in this dank basement !"

  This Rang nodded with a sneaky grin

  " Well she was right, but she lied to you two, to distract you here so she can escape. As you see, the Seed is not something. she IS the SEED.”

 

  “ then where do you think we could find her ?” Tenmei asked Rang urgently

  " Not just Lasvet...the Whole world would come to get her !"

 

  Rang smiled and gave Tenmei an address

“ Home.”

  Replied the strategist geniusly.

 

  Having been running and hiding from the police and passing folk, the high school girl escaped all the scrutiny and ran all the way back to the place she once called home, 

  Wishing to see her parents one more.

 

  " Mom !!! Dad !!!!"

 

  The young girl called as she rushed to open the door, But to her utter shock, 

 

  The house was empty.

 

  Her parents were gone.

  Sad and tired from all the sneaking and running, she sat down on the dusty untidied bench and wept alone.

That was when she heard footsteps coming, as she looked up, to see Tenmei Akiro,

 

   and from where she was she could vaguely hear Tenmei frantically waving and shouting

 

     “ Run !!!”

 

  And Lo, a great Explosion erupted behind her and her simple home was blasted apart to rubble by a large flying dark object hovering above them, shooting missiles all over the place.

 

  Tenmei Akiro quickly pulled the terrified high school girl out of the crumbled house and was about to fight the flying thing when a missile blew Tenmei and the girl apart.

   Tenmei Akiro staggered up to his feet.

 

   And saw that the flying object wasn't after the high school girl, the SEED at all.

   It was after him, hovering up straight above Tenmei Akiro as it pointed its missile launching turrets all at the young man.

  [...............to be continued]

0