Great Strike Exia – episode 9
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  <Ⅸ>

 

  …

  ………….

 

Ten or more years ago

  Rummaging among the wrecks and crumbled remains of what once was a small haven of Righteousness  now ruined and torn,  swept to rubble by wars in the name of swarting political enemies,  this young kid,  in search of resources either to sell or consume to cease the ever long hunger,  dug up from the rocks and ash a hand that raised all of a sudden from below unlike the other corpses in rigor-mortis, grabbing the arm of the digging famished kid,  spooking him to the bones

  “ Eeek !!! A living dead body !" the young kid screamed in terror, seeing as the owner of that thin bony hand grabbed tighter and tighter as it pulled its body out of the ashes and dearth,  to be a boy, slightly bigger and older than the kid that dug him up. 

 

  “ Youki !! Are you okay ?!" The young digging kid's older sister rushed to the rescue,  and she too shocked by the one from below,  like a wounded beast panting heavily in anger,  and more so of despair. 

 

   And this boy from the ashes gave out a shout, a long roar of agony,  of mourning,  of regret. 

  …

  …………..

   Tenmei Akiro, our man, opened his eyes back to his present reality, out of the trance-like mind sway, swimming among broken vague memories, with the help of this Varis, who claim to be his sister of some uncanny relations, this mysterious young woman who doesn’t seem to belong in their current era, now sat before facing him, with fingers at his temples, scanning Tenmei’s mind and memories and processing them inside her computerized hardware like brain.

 

  “ I saw them again…It’s Mirai,...and Youki.” Tenmei Akiro surmised from what he just saw in his mind.

 

 “ That… is the first…time…..you meet.” Varis replied with slow words, not too fluent in their language yet.

  “ But…your memories…..broken apart…..on purpose.”

 

  “ Is it possible to rebuild them ?” Haru asked curiously, sitting nearby.

 

   Varis paused as she scanned Tenmei’s head, eyes wide and weird glowing light shimmering from time to time from her machine neon-like pupils

 

  “ ..Might need…… years.” Varis finally replied and put her hands away slowly from Tenmei Akiro’s head.

  “ But rebuild them..yourself……faster.”

 

  Tenmei Akiro frowned

  “ Can one learn this power, of memory rebuilding ?” Tenmei asked seriously.

 

  “ You surely… can, No.3.” Varis nodded assuringly in her calm monotonous robotic voice

" Also need….years….”

 

  Tenmei sighed and lay down on the tatami of his room.

  “ Come on, there’s nothing a neurosurgeon can’t help, right  ?” Griffon came to ease the atmosphere, as the others Tenmei, Haru, and Varis sat in the cottage room all in grave brood

“ It just takes time. Maybe one day you walk on the street and Boom! Your lost memories suddenly came back! Just like that! Sometimes we remember something from long ago, deja vu kinda stuff, you know ?”

 

  “ Yeah….” Tenmei Akiro shrugged on the tatami

“ I hope so…But this girl is gonna kill me, you see, and it seems…it seems we had something between us, I don’t know. Something really important, and I want to know what it is, before we meet again, because….I don’t know if either of us will survive after that.”

 

  Tenmei sighed again, brooding about Mirai, and her look of sorrow when they fought back inside the Artemis compound.

  “ Wait.” Haru suddenly realized something

 “ Wait! Varis, you said you have been watching Tenmei….Jyumei, or number 3 whatever, You have been watching him for years, you said that, right ??” Haru asked, figuring out something all of a sudden.

 

  “ I did.” Varis nodded tersely.

 

  “ Then, you must have seen what Tenmei Akiro has forgotten, right? You remember them, right ?!” Haru asked and Tenmei also understood where Haru was heading and sat up eagerly to know.

 

  Varis realized too and again her eyes shimmered in different light as if turning on seas of files inside her storage hardware

   “ Number 3…..Let me..give you…..Memory installation.”

 

  “ Woh, you sure ?” Griffon was awed at the chance to witness advanced technology of memory exchange from light human to light human firsthand.

  “ What if she puts a virus into Tenmei Akiro’s head, you know, like those kinds of internet sites do…?”

 

  Haru and Tenmei eyed Griffon with suspicious glances and the parusefor dude fell silent.

 

  Again, Varis placed her hands onto Tenmei’s temple and obscure energy flows started emitting gently into Tenmei’s head, and Lo, Tenmei Akiro saw

 

  of the start of when he and Mirai and Youki met in the city ruins, 

 

  of them traveling across unknown lands, the three of them together, looking after each other,

 

  traveling to the snowy mounts, hiding in broken shacks and caves,

 

  and finally saved by a Parusefor elder before they froze and starved to death, 

  And from there, he, Mirai, and Youki were taken in, 

 

  to blessed Hanging Gardens,

 

  the sanctuary and academy of all Starchild Parusefors, 

 

  residing in the deepest of deep mounts, a citadel hanging between high mountains above deep canyons, a starlight walled castle fortress among midst and mystery.

 

  And there, Tenmei Akiro was trained by the Parusefor Elders and Master Strikers, the abilities to fight to protect themselves, and also the ways to assassinate in the shadows. 

 

  Life seemed to finally work out for young Tenmei.

 

  Until The Prime Paruseforon sensed the Demon inside him.

 

  And everything fell apart once again, and that is where Varis’s memories ended.

  Tenmei jolted back to reality, breathing heavily as he saw Griffon and Haru before him looking at him worriedly as if he was drowning in his own memories, which was what Tenmei Akiro actually felt.

 

  “ You alright ?” Haru asked after a long pause of silence.

 

  “ Yeah……I think so….” Tenmei replied and touched his face, feeling it wet. 

 

   Wet with tears.

  “ ….I….am..sorry….” Varis apologized, but Tenmei shook his head, wiping the tears away quickly.

  

  “ It’s nothing…I am okay.” Tenmei stammered in a quick reply

“ Thank you, Varis, Miula….I think….I am more ready now.”

 

  Tenmei our boy, regaining sealed memories of old and painful, stood up a new man, a man filled with the gravity of his past, ready to face this Mirai far away in secluded Hanging Gard, training to regain full strength to assassinate Tenmei, this boy she met and spent most her lifetime longing, once and for all.

………..

  The night before, professor Miula Kenshi, father of Miula Haru, came to the Parusefor master Strikers.

 

  “ Have your men found my daughter, in the basement of the Freedom and Justice memorial tower ?” professor Miula asked frantically, this broad-chested bearded professor, with a suit and a professor robe that hides his muscular wrestler stature.

 

  “ Unfortunately, no.” replied the Parusefor Master Striker in command

“ There is no Seed reaction in that facility, and any other in this capital.”

 

  “ Impossible !!” Big professor Miula Kenshi cried frantically

“ Lasvet that vermin must have hid my daughter somewhere! Behind walls that block your sensors !!”

 

  “ All due respect, professor, but we sense through our Strike that exists in all things life and lifeless, no wall can block the Seed with that amount of power from the blessed Herunia. If it’s in Tron, we can feel it. But know, we don’t feel anything.”

   and the Master Striker bowed and left quietly.

 

  This Miula Kenshi, a professor frantically eager to find his daughter cursed in whisper.

  “ These Parusefor aborigines…! They use me to get in and toss me away like a dirty mop! FIne….If you won’t help, I’ll find my daughter myself !!”

 

  And the professor sneaked out of the Parusefor Plateau fortress, and with his own Seed sensor he made, he went, searching in the night.

………

On the other hand, the war of plateau in Tron had begun and it was fierce. Many Kingdeniom heroes in mobile walkers and tanks went to battle but none were successful in taking down the Parusefor fortress, for one single Parusefor is able to take down a Mobile Walker giant and assassinate its pilot from the outside on their own, let alone Parusefors riding their customed Mobile walkers, twice the killing, double the assassinating. 

 

And Notorious Lasvet Hikaru, to secure his name as a Prime Minister of proud Tron capital decided to send his reluctant son and lieutenant of his company Asuka Hikaru and his friends and also lieutenants Yukari and Leon to stop these men killing Parusefors from invading great Tron.

 

“ Asuka, you are a clansman of the Lord of the Red Exia.” Lasvet Hikaru crooned impatiently, wishing for a quick victory and arrest this traitor Professor Miula Kenshi as soon as possible.

“ Surely you have powers of Exia in you now! Win this battle for me! Kill these enemies for your father !”

 

Asuka abided by his fate as the son of the notorious Lasvet Hikaru and agreed to fight for the Prime Minister’s name.

 

Asuka returned to his regiment and prepared for the battle about to commence in two hours. His bro and fellow lieutenant partner Leon was there also, readying his piloting suit and Mobile walker artillery.

“ Bro, it’s alright. We’ve dealt with worse.” Leon tried to cheer his bro Asuka up.

 

“ No, Leon, we haven’t. Have you seen how the Parusefors kill people? I’ve seen it, they stare at someone and that man is dead! That’s what we are dealing with, and it’s all my father’s fault for bringing this death and destruction, war and chaos onto what could have been peace, and prosperity to this great Kingdeniom !”

Asuka prepared his armor with much dismay, doing still what he was told, as a good soldier should.

 

“ Come on.” Leon patted Asuka on the back

“ This is not you. The Asuka I know is a man of dignity and charisma, a man who will not stand down from challenge, a man with pride that he will not date his best friend’s sister even though he has a long-time crush on her. “

 

Asuka jolted in shock.

 

“ You knew ?” Asuka asked as Leon grinned sheepishly.

 

“ Always has.” Leon chuckled

“ Bro, you have all my blessings, and she likes you too. I would be a fool to stop you two. That’s why, we have to come back because we have made unspoken promises to those we love the first day we stepped into this way of life. 

Treat her well, will ya, Bro ?”

 

Leon spake, punching Asuka’s shoulder.

 

“ ….Sure. Bro.” Asuka punched back with a reassuring smile.

 

 Leon. punching his palm with his fist, suddenly remembered something important

 

“ Hey, remember what we used to do before missions back in the day ?” Leon asked with zeal.

 

Asuka knew what his bro Leon was talking about immediately, remembering old times.

 

“ Are you invoking a battle of the Bro Quotes, Bro ?!?!” Asuka asked Broly.

 

“ Bro, listen.”

Leon paused before saying.

 

Think not what Bro can do for you, but What You can do for Bro !”

 

Asuka quickly replied with his quote.

Behind every great man, is a great Bro !”

 

Leon quickly responded

With greater power, comes greater Bro !”

 

Bro is a dish best served chad !” 

Asuka is nearly out of quotes.

 

  And Leon won with his last Bro quote

 

  “ Asuka, Bros before Hoes.”

  And the two bros went forth to fighting, morale and broness strongly boosted.

 

  

  But the Parusefors seem stronger than brohood, for their mobile walkers and attacks are overwhelming, buildings crumble, Mobile walkers shattered, men died, roads swept clean, tanks fly high, helicopters drop low, and Tron forces losing !!

 

“ I need cover !!” Leon shouted as he prepared to pilot his Mobile walker to pressure the enemy frontline.

 

Asuka with his mobile walker Saten, named and designed after the Lighting god Saten, with a great sword that is also a beam machine gun in hand Asuka smashed and fired his way forward, opening a path for Leon. 

But LO !!!

 

A Parusefor Master Striker, with his Mobile walker loaded with deadly weapons, began conjuring the Parusefor curse spell in his cockpit, ready to shoot a death offer that Asuka cannot refuse !!!!

 

The curse flew across! Flying through the battlefield! Straight at Asuka Hikaru in his cockpit !!!!

 

“ BRO !!!!” Leon !!!! pushing Asuka’s Saten Mobile walker quickly to a side, and Asuka saw the curse-like beam run through Leon’s mobile walker cockpit. With just a second, Leon’s mobile walker fell to the ravaged battleground, immobilized.

 

“ Leon !!!” Asuka shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

Leon, Yukari’s sister, driving her mobile walker to the other side of the battlefield, saw all that had happened, and rushed to her brother’s immobile mobile walker.

 

“ Lieutenant Leon !! Answer Me !!!!!” Asuka hollered as loud as his lungs permit, but no matter how hard or loud, his cries call to no man, for Leon has reached the other side, the side of Bro heaven.

 

“ You……!!!!” Asuka turned to the Master Striker pilot and his mobile walker

“ YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS !!!!!!!”  Asuka Hikaru, making a death vow, dashed his mobile walker in full speed at the Parusefor master, clashing their weapons at each other, bullets and beams, swords and lasers, shooting and blasting at each other in furious hot action rage, fighting the two fateful mobile walkers in 2.0 speed than all the other mobile walkers at war.

 

And with fury and anger, Asuka activated his mobile walker Saten’s transformation sequence, as the mobile walker transformed meticulously into a jet plane within a blink of an eye and with the rapier-sharp tip of the Saten jet Asuka pierced forth at full speed the killer of his bro, and such violent forth, sending the Parusefor master and himself crashing across countless buildings and skyscrapers, and up up up Asuka drove his mobile jet up shooting to the skies, protruding the master Striker at its tip to break the ozone layer, which was already broken, and before Asuka knew it, he was driving in space !!!!

 

And pressing his Saten jet downward, with the Parusefor mobile walker at the front, Asuka drove in full accelerated gravity force down towards the earth's surface, plunging the parusefor mobile walker together with him in a ball of flaming embers, a comet they descend through the atmosphere. 

 

Asuka looked up at the murderer and his mobile walker, which was glowing a strange light in the mobile walker’s bosom. A Strike Bomb !!!!

Before Asuka could react, the Master Striker gave out a cry of triumph

 

“ Jai Parudefiri !!!!!” 

as in Victory to the Parusefors in ancient Star tongue, and with that said, the Parusefor Master Striker blew up, and so did Asuka Hikaru, whose Saten was blown off course, falling full speed with all controls lost and crashing towards god knows where.

 

Yukari saw Asuka fall off further and further and quickly transformed her Mobile walker to jet mode as well in no time, and sped to save her love, 

 

While Asuka Hikaru, fainted after the immense explosion and concussion, descended into dark slumber.

[............To be continued]

0