Great Strike Exia – episode 11
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author's note : this chapter contains the theme of Mirai and Tenmei Akiro's battle, feel free to have a listen on Youtube here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2D5KmLwZw

Chapter  <Ⅺ>

As the mobile Giant unleashed by professor Miula Kenshi stomped its way, smashing compounds and punching down military facilities, the Parusefor masters stood at the plateau top, watching the Tron army burn in the dead of the night.

“ Professor Miula’s plan worked. Now we just stay here and watch them burn.” One of the Parusefor masters claimed to all the other master Strikers who all nodded in unanimous agreement, except one master striker, who pointed at the sky above close to the bay a few miles away

“ Be that not the Ark’arios ?!?! Fighting against Mirai ?!?!” cried the one witness in shock as the master strikers all looked up in awe.

 

“ Mirai ?!?! How can this be ?! Why isn’t the Prime here to end the foul Demon once and for all ?!” the leading Parusefor master asked incredulously.

 

“ The Prime has promised! And it is Mirai’s right.” Spake an elder Parusefor from behind the master Strikers

“ Mirai……against this Tenmei Akiro…….oh, how will your fate lie ?!” the Elder asked with a sigh, watching the stormy heavens where Mirai, in her winged arm armor of Master Strikers flew here and there, cutting the Ark’arios armor each time she sped forth. 

The Ark’arios armor quickly forged around Tenmei’s chest stab wounds to cease the bleeding, but the speed of Mirai and unpredictable blows deem Tenmei the lower hand of the battle, and Tenmei still has a professor to save!

 

This professor Miula Kenshi, having learned the arts of combat and wrestling at a young age, joined the students' revolution when he was in college and provided revolutionary ideals as well as martial arts assistance to his fellow comrades that stood against the corrupted government. It was then this young, built, tall, statured Miula Kenshi met a young college student a year younger than him, with appearances and looks that surprise him so, which when they first met in a revolution celebrating drink over, young Miula Kenshi won’t take his eyes off this young college girl who he so commented, as his friends always quote in reunions as a running joke “ How can such a girl exist in Kingdeniom ?!”.

And the rest is history for how Miula Kenshi met his future wife Aki, who indeed was striking in beauty which seemed not to belong in this world,  and also enthusiastic in challenging the higher powers and denouncing the wrongdoings of the corrupt, which correlates many with Miula Kenshi’s life goals, and together they had a small family with a daughter they named Miula Haru, which is a story for another time, and all you need to know is Haru was used as an experiment by the Notorious Lasvet Hikaru and lost the professor’s daughter along with the Seed, who was taken by the Archdemon Ark’arios which is also Tenmei Akiro.

And now Miula Kenshi is here to confront Lasvet for his daughter’s locations to no avail, so the two middle-aged men resorted to a vengeful fist fight, both men with their own reasons that cannot be reasoned with.

Lasvet swung a right hook which Miula Kenshi blocked the blow with his elbow, parrying Lasvet’s blow aside to land his quick instant left-hand chop onto Lasvet’s adam’s apple, which caused the prime minister to gag, and kick forth through flight or fighting instincts, a kick that struck Miula Kenshi’s stomach, forcing the two men to both sides in a strategic retreat.

Two men that once worked together, now on each side of hard-on conflict, close at each other’s throats.

Outside the long wide windows of Lasvet’s crumbling office, destroyed and disarrayed his armies were by the Parusefor Mobile giant looming over the flames and destruction it caused.

“ These, are the flames of Justice.” Professor Miula Kenshi remarked righteously, as the two men looked down at the exploding military bases and artillery that now lay waste among rubble.

“ We once swore to end the age of corruption and greed, Lasvet! Bring peace and security to an all-new republic made by the people, of the people, for the people !! Look how you have declined !!”

professor Miula Kenshi cried, trying to wake the conscience back up inside of Lasvet, but the notorious prime minister was too far gone.

 

“ You are the one who’s lost the balls !” Lasvet spat the blood out of his mouth ruthlessly

“ One thing a man should learn to build a new world is to lay those petty sentiments aside and actually do something !!!”

 

“ Then You Are Lost !!” Miula Kenshi dashed forth and to Lasvet he shot a flurry of punches which the mad prime minister returned with multiple strikes of kick and punch combined, 

 

Two men, with their ideals on the line, 

 

battling of the fates.

………..

Quickly with a swerve in the air, Tenmei Akiro flew away in his armor and demonic wings down to evade the million coming blade feathers striking from all sides of which the shooter was unseen in the dark chaotic skies, a deadly invisible force.

 

“ Rang !!! There’s a giant Mobile Monster knocking down buildings here, and Mirai is killing me !!” Tenmei Akiro reported back to Rang and the crew in the Axalara at full speed sailing the skies as fast as the engines could push them forth to help Tenmei.

 

“ Need not worry, Mr. Tenmei !” Rang replied with confidence

“ I have already sent help !”

 

And as soon as Rang’s voice died out, Tenmei Akiro was struck again by a rainshower of feather blades from all sides, as Tenmei blocked the coming numerous blades, Mirai out of nowhere returned out of the shadows to stab Tenmei Akiro one more time !!! Only to be blocked by an opposing energy force of emerald blue light, pushing Mirai back to the dark skies far far away.

 

Blasting all the feather blades back with a wave of sheer force, Varis the armored mysterious guardian of Tenmei Akiro finally arrived a couple of minutes late for her armors were not specialized in thruster speed by energy strength and offense.

 

“ I am…here…..Number 3..” Varis announced, activating her arm laser cannons at the skies, trying to trace Mirai’s location.

 

“ Thank you, Varis, but I can’t let you do this for me !” Tenmei Akiro, having the lower hand in the battle and nearly lost his life multiple times still so said to Varis

“ I have to face her alone…!! I have to !”

 

Varis opened her lips to protest, but Tenmei Akiro’s stare, the look of sheer determination and resolve, a man with a promise he has to keep, Varis could but lower her arm cannons.

 

“ But I need someone to stop that Giant monster thing from destroying Tron and save Haru’s dad. Can you help me with that ?” Tenmei asked, squeezing a grin despite his lethal wounds, an offer that Varis can not refuse.

 

“ Take….Care…..Te…Tenmei…” Varis smiled back assuringly and sped away to stop the Parusefor schemes to destroy Tron, while Tenmei Akiro repositioned himself on a building top next to the bay, waiting for Mirai’s second wave.

“ Mirai !! Hear me out !!!” Tenmei Akiro cried out to the chaotic dark cloudy skies 

“ I remembered what happened between us! I know we were like family, Mirai! And we trained under the teachings of the Parusefor Prime! But that does not mean all this has to come to this! You don’t have to listen to the Prime! Listen to yourself !!”

 

And before Tenmei Akiro could continue, Mirai had returned with a silent flash, cutting down a long star blade katana from her arm which Tenmei Akiro had to summon the cursed greatsword Lifthrasir to take the blow, clashing the two blades in the dark high above.

 

“ I am not doing this, because I was told to, Tenmei !!!” Mirai shrieked furiously, pushing her star blade katana downwards to Tenmei’s throat

“ I have to…….You made me to……”

And Lo ! 

 

With that one clash of blades, Mirai and Tenmei Akiro’s Strike powers, The Strike Among all things life and lifeless, converged and Tenmei saw all that had after the memories Varis had given to him.

Young Tenmei Akiro was chased by the Master Strikers and Parusefor knights, across the Hanging Garden grounds. 

 

“ Tenmei !! Over here !” and Lo! Mirai and her younger brother Youki were there to help Tenmei escape down a secret passage to the lower canyons, where a lone stone bridge drew across the ravine, leading to a mount in the fogs that led towards the outside world.

 

The three children ran as fast as they could on the stone bridge, racing towards their freedom.

Young Tenmei, his hands in Mirai’s and Youki’s, 

 

together, they can be anywhere, by each other’s sides.

But a Master Striker with his star bow shot an accurate arrow of sheer energy that pierced through Tenmei’s calf, sending the young boy crashing on the gravel path.

 

The Master Striker leapt down to them children.

“ Mirai, Youki, listen. Tenmei Akiro is cursed with a force that will destroy us all in the future if we do not stop him now !”

The Master Striker reasoned with the young Mirai and Youki, but the children shielded Tenmei behind them, adamant to the Master Striker’s reasoning.

 

“ But Tenmei Akiro is family….!! “ Mirai cried out to the Master

“ Please…Tenmei will never do such a thing, We have to believe in Him! PLEASE !”

 

And before Mirai’s desperate begging, even the strongest-willed Master Parusefor did falter, and lowered his weapons in a mental conflict.

 

But Lo !! 

 

Tenmei Akiro, his calf struck, bones shattered, and the energy arrow burning Tenmei’s nerves and flesh, the young cursed child rose up to his feet despite the pain, and his eyes were filled with nothing but berserk rage, Demonic pus like energy consuming the boy more and more as Tenmei shouted, a roar of the Arch Demon Ark’arios’ reawakening.

 

“ Stay behind me, Youki, Mirai !!!” the Master Striker shouted urgently and lunged to strike down Tenmei Akiro once and for all, but much to all their surprise, 

 

Tenmei Akiro in a berserk trance, drew out Lifthrasir the cursed blade and struck the air with such force, smashing the Master Striker miles away, a wide bloody gash drawn across the Master Parusefor’s chest.

 

“ TENMEI !!!!!” Mirai shouted and came to stop the berserked boy, but Tenmei cannot see with his eyes who is coming to him, but see only enemies that come to stop him.

 

And to Mirai’s disbelief and terror, Tenmei raised his cursed greatsword high, to strike down the girl he had protected and protected him all this time, a girl he is willing to save and sacrifice his life, now under the deadly blade he now wields to murder.

 

And the blade mercilessly struck down with such force, and blood, light blood burst out all over the bridge, and splattered onto Tenmei’s eyes, which made him pause and look with his humane eyes, to see Mirai, kneeling on the gravel floor, over Youki’s cut down body, blood and flesh exposed and thrashed across the whole bridge, as the numb body of the Mirai’s little brother flopped motionless in the desperate sister’s arms.

 

Tenmei Akiro finally saw the whole picture, of how with the rage of a Demon, he had killed a little brother dear to him and Mirai, 

 

and as the Master Striker shot an arrow at the bridge, exploding the rocky long architecture apart, sending young Tenmei down, falling deep to the depth of the ravine, 

Tenmei Akiro regained his consciousness back to present time, tears flowing down his cheeks like a mighty stream.

“ No……” Tenmei looked up in tears, and saw, next to the weeping Mirai, stood the long deceased Youki, the young boy, looking back at him with eyes without a soul, in the form of a Strike force ghost, staying by Mirai’s side, for this Youki Tenmei now sees is but a portion of Mirai’s Strike energy that comes from the sorrow and denial of her brother’s untimely passing, a delusion made by her own power to keep herself living, living to this day to kill the murderer of her young brother.

 

“ I have to…..Tenmei Akiro…” Mirai sobbed, her star blade katana trembling in her shaking grip

“ The Ark’arios that killed my brother…..Shall die for what it did, to Youki….to You, TO US ! ! ! !”

 

And with a desperate shriek, Mirai dashed forth once more as Tenmei Reluctantly fought back, both friends, both family clashing, locked in the doomed dance of fate.

……..

At first, the Tron soldiers tried to fight back,  but seeing the extent of all the destruction the Mobile Giant can cause without a solution able to stop it from coming closer,  the Tron military had to retreat to survive. 

“ Imma head out !!" Tron military General of Lasvet's capital army Gelouch Dendrobium could but flee in shame,  but Lo, his men pointed high up to the skies,  a comet-like forth, shooting towards the Mobile Giant's huge chest, hitting the beast back before it crushed the remaining Kingdeniom soldiers with a stump. 

Varis, with alien Emerald blue-green light dazzling all over her full powered armor,  faced the Parusefor Iron Giant head-on with attacks that forced the Giant back, backward to the sea away from the city,  where Varis flew and circled like a firefly zigzagging all around the iron Giant Beast,  shooting laser beams and showering photon missiles into the ancient Beast's hide, causing much damage that none of the Tron militaries could accomplish. 

………..

Meanwhile,  one of Lasvet’s guards finally made her way to secure their prime minister’s safety by crashing in the crooked office doors, to see their Prime Minister,  brawling with the professor in hot-fisting combat.

 

“ Stand Down !!!!!" Lasvet ordered the single guard to stand there and watch with a sharp holler.

" I'll finish this traitor myself !!"

 

" I'll finish you First !!" professor Miula Kenshi cried and again,  the two middle-aged men interlocked in fierce brawling and wrestling as the Prime Minister's guard tried to aim at the enemy. 

……...

“ Boy,  she can defeat you,  but she can not kill you. ”

 

The Ark’arios spake in a deep beastly grunt, as Tenmei Akiro and Mirai exchanged flurries and series of quick clashing strikes of their blades,  battling from rooftop to rooftop, like two flying majestic entities caught in a fateful dance of death. 

“ For I can not let her kill you. ”

“ Really…..?!?! For all that you have done with my body ?!?!" 

Tenmei Akiro flew into a rage of sorrow

 

" You Killed Youki !!!!! You Slaughtered Him !!!! If You won't let her kill you, Fine !!!!"

and Tenmei with his own hands raised the cursed greatsword Lifthrasir 

 

" How about I Do It Myself !!!!!"

 

" FOOOOOL ! ! ! ! "

The Ark’arios boomed, taking over the body's control once again with a flash of demon glow across Tenmei Akiro's whole body under that black spiky armor 

" You had a purpose far beyond great Import than this charade !! A Purpose to which I made a promise! You deem yourself master of this body ?! Let me show you what An Archdemon Of Vengeance is capable Of !"

 

And with different light,  a dash to the skies did this Ark’arios,  finally taking full control of Tenmei’s body,  swinging his cursed greatsword Lifthrasir in a way Tenmei could never learn to perform, And a Smash of his Greatsword was all the Demon needed to Slap Mirai off her flight,  far away and disappearing into the black clouds. 

“ MIRAI !!!!!!" Tenmei Akiro shouted but the Paruaefor girl was nowhere in sight

 

“ Ark’arios…. You …!!!" But Before Tenmei Akiro could do anything towards the Archdemon that controls his body like a vicious puppeteer, The Parusefor Ancient Mobile Giant's attention turned towards the Ark’arios and the giant Humanoid iron Beast stomped forth in a frenzy,  like a giant about to swat a fly.

“ Foolish Mindless Obscenity !!!!!" 

Ark’arios barked at the Iron Giant, and downward the Archdemon soared in exceeding speed with its sword raised and down Ark’arios struck the Parusefor Mobile Giant,  breaking the impenetrable hide with a slash, but the Demon didn't cease after one slash, but performed a hundred more slashes, flying and dashing here and there with countless cuts until the Mobile Giant gave a woeful deep moan of agony,  crashing to its knees as it crashed its body down that stretched across the Tron main boulevard,  its huge cylinder poly-eyed head rolling off its battered torn neck. 

 

Tenmei Akiro stared at his own body performing such unexplainable stunts in disbelief. 

 

Varis saw all this and sensed the energy change within Tenmei’s body. 

 

" You… Are not Number 3…."

Varis spoke to the Ark’arios menacingly. 

 

" And you are not even a living light soul, you bad product!"

The Ark’arios cursed back at Varis,  who was very offended by what the Arch Demon said to her, but Varis didn't show and didn't fight back against this Demon.

 

“ Hoh. Clever choice. ” The Ark’arios hummed and sped forth to find where Mirai was hiding in the clouds. 

 

“ I Can Sense Your Strike, Infant !" The Ark’arios roared, flying full speed chasing Mirai like an eagle hunting a flying prey

" You cannot Hide From Me Forever !!! Kill Me you say ?!?! Come And Die !!!!"

 

" Wait !!" Tenmei Akiro with his own Strike and willpower,  pulled the Ark’arios back to a halt in the air, its sword-holding arm rigid and held back by Tenmei. 

 

“ You Fool !!!! YOU DARE-”

 

“ Listen to me,  Ark’arios !!" Tenmei Akiro cried to the Archdemon in haste to negotiate 

“ I will not hinder your purpose anymore,  so please,  Ark’arios! Please don't hurt Mirai….. Let's go and save Miula’s father and be gone! I swear,  I will not go against you ever again, as long as you leave Mirai alone !!!!!!"

 

With such words of sincere begging for Mirai’s sake, The Archdemon, having been saved more than once through Tenmei’s opportune decisions and quick actions, Ark’arios gave in to Tenmei Akiro's pledge. 

 

" She will still come. ” Ark’arios spake gravely. 

 

“ I know. ” Tenmei replied sadly 

“ But let us focus on the mission first. ”

………..

Still brawling,  The Two men now choking each other at the edge where the walls of Lasvet’s office have crumbled and what left a cliff twenty stories high above the burning wreck below. 

Lasvet was pressed down by Miula Kenshi onto the floor, he too squeezing the professor's windpipe while Miula squeezed his. Two men,  squeezing with all their remaining strength to see who loses their breath first. 

 

“ Now…..!!!!!" Lasvet cried to his men,  seeing that he was losing the fight

“ Shoot him !!! Shoot Him !!!!!!"

 

But the single guard came towards Lasvet and pointed the rifle at the Prime minister’s head. 

 

“ WHAT THE FU-” Lasvet Hikaru was about to spit out some profanity before the guard took off the helmet that concealed her face,  and both Lasvet and Miula Kenshi both gasped in utter shock. 

 

Aki….?!?! What Are you Doing Here ?!?!" 

And Lo,  it was a middle-aged woman, her countenance still elegant and fair despite her age held the rifle firmly at the Prime minister’s face

 

“ Aki !!! Didn't I tell you to hide……" The professor was about to scald his wife but Aki shot a serious stare at the professor that shut the man silent 

" Kenshi !! I know where Haru is !" Miula Aki told her husband in haste,  the gun still pointing at Lasvet 

“ Let's go. Before the real guards arrive. ”

 

“ Seriously, Where are My Guards ?!" Lasvet asked furiously.

 

“ Perhaps they too hope you could Die here so that many more lives can be be saved ”

Miula Kenshi stood up,  ready to leave with his wife. 

 

But Lo, a Shadow at the crooked doorway stopped the couple from their path of escape from the office of Lasvet. 

Lasvet’s eyes brightened with glee and sinister delight. 

 

“ My apologies,  Mr. and Mrs. Miula.”

spake none other than King Varche Scrirroco himself,  The Lord Bearer of the Red Exia Rune in person,  wielding a long red lightsaber protruding out of his sleeve

“ I'll have to ask you two to stay. ”

 

Varche King spake amiably to the stunned couple

 

“ For I await someone of great Import to arrive. ”

Lo,  For Varche has secret scouts all over Kingdeniom,  and one of them saw of the events that transpired at the Prime minister’s building and quickly sent word to inform the Terminas Lord,  who quickly set his clansmen Milina, Flaming Genale, and Pablo at secret building tops waiting to ambush as soon as the Ark’arios appears. 

Yet,  that someone of great Import didn't come. 

Lasvet stood up after sitting there waiting for a couple of minutes. 

 

“ Lord Scrirroco,  What is it you think is coming ?"

Lasvet asked Lord Varche King, who slightly frowned at this. 

 

“ It has sensed my coming, has it ?!" Varche looked around cautiously, observing the war-torn windows shattered in minister’s office, pacing slowly in deep thought.

 

“ I got word that you are attacked by a giant monster, prime minister,  and the Lord Slayer were also witnessed flying about. ”

Varche Scrirroco spake to Lasvet, laying out all that he knows

 

“ And the former professor of your weapons institute Professor Miula Kenshi was seen brawling against the Prime Minister himself,  this is what bothers me. 

How is it that the Lord Slayer Demon which has escaped to Xin-an, suddenly returned to Tron at this weird timing ?"

 

Varche Scrirroco looked at the bewildered Lasvet Hikaru,  then turned to Professor Miula Kenshi and his wife Aki

 

“ What do you think, Professor ?" Varche King asked. 

And before Miula Kenshi could open his mouth in reply, The ceiling on top of Varche Scrirroco collapsed upon him, and crashing down with the bricks and debris,  is Lo the winged dark armored 

Tenmei Akiro, and the Ark’arios.

 

“ Snipers !!!!" Ark’arios boomed at Tenmei Akiro’s ear as he quickly bent down, evading two soaring laser bullets from afar zooming across Tenmei Akiro's Demon helm and chest plates. 

 

And the next second,  Milina the secretary of the King appeared in a blink of an eye, piercing her frost rapier Valenta forth at Tenmei’s face, which Tenmei Akiro grabbed the piercing blade just in time before it ran through his face. 

 

As Flaming Genale Quickly reloaded his sniper beam rifle and aimed a second shot,  he noticed a shadow ominously cast above him,  and with the speed of lightning,  Flaming leapt away,  an inch away from Varis's emerald armored heavy downward punch. 

 

Pablo,  on his rooftop, saw that his sniper rifle was cut in half, and quickly discarding his broken weapon,  leapt back and retaliated with his double pistols, shooting at Griffon and Nina Zefield,  that has finally come to the rescue, 

 

as Rang and the Axalara hovering not far away from the Prime Minister's building. 

 

Milina with quick succession pierced forth a flurry of strikes which Tenmei blocked as he retreated, only to be cornered by a sizzling red beam that drew across the whole of Lasvet’s office,  the immense power of the emitting beam sword that reaches to infinite, out of King Varche Scrirroco of Terminas 's hand,  as Tenmei blocked both Milina 's rapier and Varche's red death beam sword with the cursed Greatsword Lifthrasir,  Red beams scattering all over the place as do the frost stakes from Milina 's Valenta rapier rebounded to all sides. 

 

As all this is happening,  Lasvet Hikaru ran away secretly for his life,  while Miula Kenshi and his wife Aki huddled in a corner,  to hear a familiar voice call out to them from a side

 

" Mom !! Dad !!! Over Here !!!!!!"

Miula Kenshi and Aki looked up in sheer surprise and relief,  tears flooding out of their eyes. 

Tenmei Akiro waited for Haru to quickly escort her parents away,  and as soon as they were safe, Tenmei Akiro with the beastly demonic force of the Ark’arios gave out a roar that unleashed a deadly smog of demonic miasma, pushing both the Red Exian Lord and his secretary back to reposition themselves,  but the whole office floor covered in Demon pus, as the whole Prime minister building started to shudder in a crumbling manner.

 

“ Very well. ” Varche King decided 

“ I'll let go of my restraints.”

 

And the Lord of Red Exia tore off one of his jeweled bracelets,  and instantly as the jewelry broke,  the Red laser beam coming out of his hand burst into a pillar of nothing but pure hot lightning bolt energy,  raging towards Tenmei Akiro like a mighty stream, the heat, and Cosmic power forcing Tenmei even the Ark’arios armor to a kneel,  burning of the demonry upon Tenmei’s flesh.

 

And Milina too shot her frost beam out of her rapier at the Ark’arios and Tenmei,  adding one more debuff and element damage onto our man Tenmei in strife!

 

The others too were also battling in strife,  

 

Varis engaged in a frenzy battle against the valiant undefeated knight of Terminas Flaming Genale,  

 

Griffon and Nina have been pushed back by Pablo's limitless swag and shower after shower of bullets coming endlessly out of his two magic pistols.

While everyone's under strife and battle,  there's only one man that can possibly save the day,  

 

And that man was the unexpected 

“ VARCHE SCRIRROCO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "

And It Is Nison Char !!! 

The Noble slayer, The Hardened, The Battered, The Betrayed,  The Demon Puncher,  The Undeaded,  

jumping down from above with orange double energy blades he conjured as he slashed King Varche’s back victoriously with a winning yelp of King slaying. 

 

Varche's Exian Lord beam faltered and Tenmei Akiro burst forth and pushed both Varche and Milina off the office floor with cursed Greatsword's bash and down the two fell onto the crumbling wreck. 

 

" Hey !! That's my sister !" Nison Char shouted angrily at Tenmei Akiro with his orange blades pointing at the Archdemon Ark’arios armor. 

 

“ Whatever,  Just Go !!" Tenmei Akiro shouted back as Rang sent off a signal through a flare he shot into the air,  a sign for a retreat,  as all the Axalara crew withdrew from combat and rushed back to the airship which accelerated full speed ahead. 

Haru hugged her parents after all this time of searching and all the worrying nights,  Haru can finally be at ease,  reunited with her mother and father at Long Last.

 

“ Thank you,  Griffon.. Thank you,  Nina, Thank you, Agnes..…… Thank you,  Reeve,...Thank you…. Mr. Rang….. Thank you, everyone……”

Haru for the first time,  cried freely before everyone, for she had tried to be strong and tough in front of others, and try not to show her feelings and weaknesses out,  but that doesn't matter now, that her parents were safe and well. 

 

“ You are welcome,  Ms. Miula. ”

Rang Bowed as everyone cheered victoriously alongside Haru

“ It is most splendid that our mission is complete. ”

 

“ Yeah….and I didn't do anything, to be honest…” Reeve Lowangleen whispered, feeling guilty for he was always on board the Axalara,  staying behind as a safety measure if anyone planned to assault the  Axalara. 

 

“ Yeah,  And I think I didn't do enough. ” Nison Char the Man of the hour muttered to himself with much grimace.

“ Should have stabbed his face also, and stab at his back more times back there…. ”

As the crew rested and chatted about the battle and dangers of what just transpired,  Haru looked around and noticed something. 

 

“ Mr. Rang,  Where is Tenmei ?"

 

Haru asked the strategist whose expression turned grave and came to Haru's ear and whispered, which made Haru gasp and run to the cockpit where Agnes shook her head sadly, and Haru, crestfallen by what The Military strategist told her, sat down with her parents and wept quietly in their arms. 

 

“ What ?! What was that ?" Griffon asked, drinking from a bottle of water, without a single idea of what Haru was suddenly crying about. 

 

“ Tenmei Akiro is not coming back.” Nina Zefield replied quietly,  eating a rice ball.

 

Griffon spat out the water he just drank and realized he has not yet mustered the courage to slay the Ark’arios like he promised Marian his crush. 

And Griffon too became crestfallen as well.

And Lo,  Tenmei Akiro stayed behind,  and distance away from the crumbled prime minister building,  and stood at a bayside,  watching the dawning sky, as the Axalara grew smaller and smaller.

“ Are we not returning with them ?" Archdemon Ark’arios asked Tenmei Akiro,  who leaned on the rusted balcony by the sidewalk that runs along the sea shore,  above the sand, overlooking the waves. 

 

“ The Seed is on that ship. ” Ark’arios boomed as Tenmei sighed wearily.

 

“ It's Alright. We'll catch up, later,  I just need a rest….... ”

Tenmei Akiro replied,  looking up at the brightening skies, the light yellow horizons slowly rising from the west. 

 

“ Fine. ” Archdemon Ark’arios grunted and watched also the calm waves that washed up gently to shore below their feet. 

“ Alright. ” Tenmei Akiro said in a whisper

“ It's time to go. ”

And Summoning the Demon Armor, with wings wide spread, flying up over the seas,  alongside seagulls, and above the waves splashing and foaming underneath. 

Tenmei Akiro smiled at the beautiful dawning world.

 

“ What are you smiling like that for ?" Archdemon Ark’arios asked this Tenmei, our man.

 

“ Well, it's been quite a journey. ” Tenmei Akiro spoke slowly,  marveling at the scenery 

“ And also…..I think it's time. ”

And Lo, Tenmei Akiro all of a sudden,  came to a sudden halt, grabbing hold of his own body and straightening his wings and armor, letting his whole body stay in position in the sky. 

 

Ark’arios was taken by surprise and was unable to move,  even when taking control of the body Tenmei Akiro will not move,  for Tenmei has spared some strength to focus on seizing control of his body, for just seconds time. 

 

And seconds were all he needed. 

 

“ What is the meaning of this ?!?!" Ark’arios boomed in sheer anger

“ What are you doing, YOU FOOL ?!?!"

 

" What I should have done long before !!" Tenmei Akiro shouted back

“ To Destroy You,  Once And For All !!!! NOW, MIRAI ! ! ! ! ! "

 

And from the skies,  Mirai with her winged arms dashed out from the clouds,  the star blade katana pointing straight forward,  to pierce Tenmei Akiro through. 

 

It was all Tenmei and Mirai's ploy.

 

As soon as Tenmei and Mirai clashed and their Strike powers are exchanged,  Mirai had told him the way by using her Strike to communicate only to Tenmei Akiro's ears without The Ark’arios knowing a thing of their plan. 

Tenmei Akiro lied to the Archdemon,  so that this moment, the final step of their plan can succeed. 

 

“ YOU INSOLENT FOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!" Archdemon Ark’arios boomed with all the rage condensed inside of him all through the ages, but there Tenmei was,  focusing his Strike to take control of his body to keep it still, and let Mirai do the rest. 

 

“ Mirai……”

 

Tenmei Akiro whispered as he closed his eyes, returning to the moments he now remembered of their past.

 

..

…….

 

Young Youki was fast asleep by the small bonfire they set up together earlier that day,  as young Tenmei and Mirai sat together,  huddled close under the ragged blanket. 

 

..

…..

 

Mirai came closer and closer, her tears she let fly. 

 

..

……..

 “ Thank you,  Akiro. ” young Mirai said gently as she leaned her head close onto Tenmei’s shoulder

 

“ For coming to my life. ”

..

……….

The Star blade katana,  inches away from Tenmei’s Akiro’s light heart,  about to be stabbed right through without hesitation. 

………

“ Thank you,  Mirai.”

 

the young Tenmei Akiro whispered back to Mirai as he hugged her closer

 

“ For accepting me in your life. ”

 

…………

And Tenmei Akiro heard the sound of flesh penetrated by a large sharp object. 

 

He opened his eyes. 

 

To see nothing running through his light heart, 

 

But his hands,  holding onto the cursed greatsword Lifthrasir, stabbed right through Mirai's stomach. 

 

His plans didn't work !! 

 

Ark’arios,  at the last moment,  summoned his Greatsword and placed it forward in Tenmei’s hands at the last second !!

 

Ark’arios has succeeded yet again and claimed one more life from Tenmei Akiro. 

“ ….. NO…..!!!!!" Tenmei Akiro uttered a cry,  a cry of disbelief and despair,  regretting everything

 

“ This Can't Be !!!! HOW ?!?!" Tenmei Akiro cried as he carried Mirai's cold body close,  for he had failed yet again, under the Demon's schemes.

 

“ I am Sorry….. Mirai….I am Sorry…….”  Tenmei wept in great remorse and regret  

“ I….. I shouldn't have been part of your life…... I failed you, Mirai…….I have failed you……..”

 

But Mirai despite the great bloody orifice running through her stomach, still smiled and taking her last breath as she came close to Tenmei’s ear

“ Thank You…… Akiro.………”

And Mirai was gone. 

Tenmei Akiro gave out a cry of defeat,  shouting and screaming with all the rage and agony in his wounded light soul, his light heart wrenching, and his mind in frantic chaos. 

Tenmei tried to summon the Lifthrasir cursed sword to cut himself down but Ark’arios will not let him. 

 

“ You have betrayed my trust in you,  You Disobedient Fool !!!!"

Ark’arios Boomed in anger 

“ I shall Punish Thee More !!! I shall make you suffer in pain and in----"

And Before Archdemon Ark’arios could continue his big threats and humiliation of Tenmei Akiro,  something from behind knocked Tenmei Akiro out cold,  and his unconscious body fell,  

 

into the arms of Varis, 

Who flew back towards the dawning horizons ahead with Tenmei Akiro in her arms. 

[............ to be continued]

    

         

 

    

0