Great Strike Exia – episode 14
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  <ⅩⅣ>

   Ahh, Sora…

  

   How have things become of this?

 

  Started it all, with the Lord of Sky, your father,

 

  King Celesteas the ruthless.

 

  He and His subjects lived among the heavens, above us lesser children dwelling in the barren labs below, and he felt bored and began amusing himself by bringing sudden disaster and sky fire to our homes.

 

  All this torture made king Celesteas and his men sublime,

 

  All except one.

 

  And that is you.

  Sora.

 

   You felt sorry for us, you tried to relieve us of our suffering below and thus took your father’s crown jewel of immense power and escaped.

 

  So the Sky Lord sent us to find you.

 

  Twelve of us Starchilds blessed with Strike, hunting you down across the lands.

  I never followed them on any hunts, nor did I care of you at first, 

 

  But everything changed the moment I saw you, in a secret cave where we first met.

 

  That was when I started to care,

 

  and stop my brothers and sisters from hurting you.

  I have defied the Sky lord’s orders, and put shame on my eldest brother.

 

  But it bothers me not, 

 

  For we are together.

  But still, they won’t let us be, and they took you away from me, 

 

  Pushing you down into Herunia the unknown 

 

  locking you away into its Seed.

  I have to do what I must, 

 

  To kill those that took part in your imprisonment,

  And set you free, from Herunia !!

…………

   " Is he dead ?” Reeve asked, crouched behind a rock that was scorched black by what just happened between the incomprehensible fight of two Lords of Exia Runes, clashing upon the world a new form that can never be of design by nature.

   Callion Bravo creeped out of the black rock cautiously and crawled his way like a bug upon the burnt sizzling lands on which dark grey smoke veiled the unrecognizable mound, where the Tenmei Akiro, our man lay, unmoving and unresponsive.

 

  “ Come, Reeve! Bring the chains !” Callion Bravo ushered Reeve to chain this big man Tenmei up 

   “ We’ll bring him to the Parusefors and earn a fortune! We’ll be able to buy cannons for our freedom rebellion !”

  Callion Bravo schemed aloud.

 

  But just as Reeve went to the rock they hid back then to bring more chains, Callion uttered a scream of shock and terror!

 

  For Tenmei Akiro was woke !! And he was at his feet, the chains that were around him broke apart as his awakening, and this Tenmei stared down without emotions whatsoever at the Callion below him, this scheming ealdorman that was too frightened to stand, with those eyes beaming with sheer nothing but blue bursting light.

 

   “ I have my axe !!” Callion quickly brought out the greataxe he always brought with him at all times and quickly hoisted his fat body up to his feet

   “ And I will kill you if you don’t comply !!”

 Callion Bravo threatened, hurtling his greataxe before this tranced Tenmei like a crazy butcher.

 

   “ You killed my sworn brother Tenmei Taro and doomed his fiefdom years before !! Now You Will Die !!!!” 

   Callion decided and swung his greataxe to end Tenmei’s life once and for all, and the Greataxe struck Tenmei’s abdomen. It was not the abdomen that was severed but the greataxe that was thrown back by unseen rebounding force that enveloped Tenmei’s whole body under an invisible dim blue film.

 

   Without sentiment and hesitation, Tenmei shot out his hand and grabbed hold of Callion’s big round head, which the fat ealdorman squirmed and struggled to break free from Tenmei’s hard clenching grab to no avail.

 

  And thus spake Tenmei Akiro

 

  “ You will not kill me.”

 

  Tenmei spoke, in a feelingless transcending voice unlike humankind, his blue glowing pupils glowing brighter and bluer

 

  “ You will hurt nothing more ever again.”

 

  And Tenmei Akiro let go of Callion Bravo, who fell to the scorched ground without supporting himself and slammed face-first onto the soil.

 

  “ Callion Sir !!!” Reeve uttered but dare not approach this godly being like Tenmei Akiro, who was now impervious to anything of this reality plane, and with a hand had just put Callion Bravo into a vegetative state.

 

   Frantically,  Reeve brainstormed for a way to get rid of this Tenmei of unseen aid, and saw that one of the chains he had just put upon Tenmei was still strung around his ankle, leaving a long portion still on the ground. 

   With the fastest his legs could take him,  Reeve dashingly went to grab the one end of the chain attached to Tenmei’s ankle, and with vagabond handiwork, Reeve roughly tied the chain to the rock that shielded him before and with his long saber, Reeve Lowangleen struck the rock with all the strength to kill an Elephander with that one slash and sent the huge Rock rolling,  pulling Tenmei Akiro down with it as the rock rolled down to a cliff far below the mound and Reeve witnessed with his own eyes the fall of Tenmei Akiro down the abyss.

    The cliff was too high to hear a splash from below, which Reeve presumes might be the sea, but he was never that good in geography. 

 

    With the vegetative Callion Bravo on his shoulders,  Reeve ran all the way, back to Peach blossom village,  just before Rang and the crew are about to leave on their Airship Axalara.

    “ Damn You !!" Reeve shouted angrily at Rang,  who was just pushing his suitcase full of books on military strategies on board

    “ You tricked Callion sir and see what he has become !!"

 

    Rang went to take a good look at Callion and saw that the fat Ealdorman sitting on his big butt on the ground, legs wide spread,  pupils also widespread looking both at the east and west but no longer had the intellect to understand what he was seeing. 

   

  “ I see he has fallen victim to a mind stroke. "

Rang deducted through his thorough observation on this Callion Bravo the vegetative 

  “ There is nothing I can do. He will be needing a neurosurgeon more than anything if you ask me. ”

 

   “ You made him Fight the Demon !!!" Reeve Lowangleen angrily,  trying to blame Rang for something

   “ You…. You….. You Tricked Him into this saddening state !!" 

 

    Reeve shouted to all the villagers,  showing them all of Callion Bravo's disappointing demeanor. 

 

   “ Ahh, I told him that even I wouldn't dare lay a finger on the Archdemon. Mayhap Ealdorman Callion was brave enough to try, and prove a point to us all. ”

    Rang bowed courteously at the fat lame man.

   “ By the way, I see you must have encountered this Demon we speak ??"

 

   " Ha !!! I Slew The Demon !!!!" Reeve Lowangleen laughed and announced to all

   “ See ?! My Long saber once straight and smooth, now crooked and dented !! I cut through his Armor and beheaded the Demon with one manly slash !!”

 

   Haru,  hearing this was mortified and hurried into the Axalara, into her cabin alone. 

 

  Rang clapped his hands quietly. 

 

  “ Very well. ”

 

  Rang smiled and came to Reeve secretly

 

  “ You are a worthy warrior that deserves more than just being a small subordinate position in this suburb village. 

   Come,  Reeve Demon Slayer Lowangleen,  Join me in the Axalara and fulfill great purposes !"

 

   Reeve,  without second thought, immediately agreed,  seeing his fat old leader now an unresponsive dunce, joining a military genius to glory is definitely the right move!

 

  " Brother !! You can't just leave uncle Callion behind !!"

    Miki Lowangleen, the young sister of Reeve cried, standing by the lame Callion Bravo's side

   “ Uncle Callion saved us and gave us a home! You can't leave him now that he needs you most !!"

 

   But Reeve long has ideas of making a name of his own,  building his own league and even a fiefdom of his lead,  though Callion Bravo helped him and his sister in many ways,  Reeve still sees himself not as a soldier to be commanded but a general to lead.

 

   “ Stay here,  Miki !!" 

  Reeve called to his young sister as he boarded the Axalara with quick steps

   “ I will be bringing the Neurosurgeon for Callion when the time of my triumph comes !! So Long, Peach Blossom !!!"

   And set off did Rang and co, with the queer addition of Reeve Lowangleen the saber man, to the skies did Axalara ascend, while Haru in her cabin, looked back out of her window,  at the peach blossoming trees that grow smaller and smaller,  disappearing under the thick clouds of white,  and so of the thoughts of Tenmei Akiro which Haru lay to rest,  so fate all must abide.

 

   

………..

   Some nights and days were spent in the desert on a yacht that sailed nonstop, without signals to call out to friends and family with their U-phones, and play mobile games at least, both Yukari and Asuka Hikaru the son of notorious Lasvet Hikaru was getting bored.

 

   “ Sir Hassan,” Asuka came to the boatman, who let his oar go on itself and rested on the side, biting a weed between his lips

   “ In what part of the globe are we now in? It seems there is no end to this desert !”

 

   To this Hassan Hellsing, the turbaned boatman chuckled

  “ This be the magical desert of Shambala. And it is an endless desert.”

 

   Hassan hoisted his body up to a proper sitting to tell them about this magical sand land

   “ No one actually knows where Shambala actually starts, and where it ends, some say it is in a parallel universe hiding underneath the reality plane, but no. It is in fact, a mind prison.”

 

  “ What means thou thus ?” Asuka Hikaru asked in fear of what he did not fully know yet but could sense an unsavory twist within.

 

  “ Shambala is a desert in your head, and your body is somewhere out there, dreaming of this moment right now.”

   Hassan Helsing replied candidly

  “ This is a mind trick of the Parusefors. Very evidently, the Parusefor that attacked you has put both you and your companion in this mind prison for good.”

 

   Both Asuka and Yukari were shocked and stood up frantically at this dire news.

 

  “ But why didn’t you tell us this from the beginning ?!” Yukari asked mortified

“ You said you will sail us back home !”

 

   “ I will. And that is what I am going to do.” Hassan Helsing spoke calmly

“ When I first found you two, your bodies were not yet adjusted to the mind environment yet. See now that you haven’t eaten or drank for the past few nights? That is the sign of your mind adapting to Shambala, and that can’t be taught but instinctively learned.

  Now, is the right time to begin.”

 

  And Hassan calmly ushered Asuka and Yukari to sit down before him

 

  “ Young Asuka Hikaru, you said you were at war against the Parusefors, and your friend sacrificed for the country who you tried to avenge. Is it so ?” Hassan Helsing asked.

 

  “ Very so.” Asuka nodded.

 

  “ What if, No.” Hassan replied with his eyes wide in revelation

“ Yes, it is the Parusefors that took your friend's light soul away from his body, but Asuka, deep down you know there is something behind this killing, and you despise it, but dare not look it in the eye.”

 

  Asuka tried to deny it, but couldn’t. For what Hassan said was not too far from the notion Asuka always had in mind, but Asuka quickly shun that fear, that truth away.

 

  “ It is the Parusefors that  killed my friend and trapped me here, end of question !” Asuka blurted and turned away from Hassan.

 

  “ Asuka !” Yukari cried at the conflicted Asuka

“ We have to face it, now more than ever !”

 

  So Yukari went forth first to face her doubts and fears

  “ Hassan sir, after what you said, I know why I am here.”

 

  “ Then tell us, brave Yukari.” Hassan bade warmly.

 

  Yukari took some deep breaths before she began

  “ …..Me and Leon…my brother have been friends with Asuka way back for many years, and we stayed friends as long as we could, but…..somewhere inside me tells me I have to move past that line of friendship, but I just can’t. 

   But now, Leon’s gone, I realized that…anyone can be gone anytime, any second. So I have to try no matter what. Asuka, I know this is weird, but deep down I hope this desert never ends so that we can be here, together in some way…..But our homes need us back, and I can’t trap you with me through my selfish thoughts forever. 

   Asuka, let us leave, please…?”

 

  Taking his hand, Yukari tightly held Asuka back to turn around and face their truths.

  Asuka stared silently for long at the endless sea of sand before he finally spoke

  

   “ ….I joined the army, because I was told it is the most effective way to help my family thrive. I worked my way up, from a soldier, to a lieutenant, and even became a Clansman of an Exia Lord, because what my father said, is best for the Hikaru house name.

   I have taken many lives, not once to protect my country, but to conquer and help the Hikaru house gain more and more power……I am a pawn. Leon is a pawn. The Parusefors are all pawns! Played by the hand that makes us all die for them to win!

   Leon was killed by the Parusefors…..but it was my father who took all of us lives away…”

  And Asuka could say no more, and Hassan nodded, seeing that is enough said

 

  “  Don't hate the one that hurt you, hate the one behind all this hate.” Hassan spoke and stood up from his curled sitting to face yet his own fears.

  “ I was a Parusefor Master, challenged to hunt an Archdemon back in the day, when the Archdemon was hiding in a body of a child, a good boy, a decent character that tried to do good despite the Demon inside of him, that later when we Masters started to hunt him down awakened his frenzy and spur, and one of our apprentices was killed, a young girl, the boy’s close friend accidentally cut down by the Archdemon, because I faltered my arrow to fly at the target.”

  

   Hassan looked down at the dimmed star bow in his hand.

 

  “ So I came here, and locked myself in repentance of my sins ever since.”

 

  “ Wait, is this Archdemon you speak of happen to be called Ark’arios ?” Asuka asked

“ I heard rumors in the army and from my father’s office that a demon Ark’arios has awakened and taken something called a Seed !”

 

  “ Yeah, I saw that on the internet, of a  blurry photo of that Ark’arios demon thing.” Yukari added.

 

  Hassan turned around with eyes wide like saucers staring back at Asuka and Yukari.

 

  “ Now that we’ve all faced our fears and truths, it is time. Follow me !”

 

  And Hassan leapt off his yacht and dived head-first into the sand, disappearing with a silent plop.

 

  “ You gotta be kidding me.” Asuka uttered at the side of the yacht

“ We could have just jumped off all this time ?”

 

  “ I think we have to stay truthful to ourselves to be able to jump and not drown.” Yukari surmised.

  “ I don’t know, let’s just follow the man.”

 

  So Asuka and Yukari both leapt into the sands, traversing through darkness and carressed all the way by a warm gentle embrace of soft soothing texture, and then falling in accelerated speed, Asuka felt himself crash onto solid ground and jolted up, finding himself sitting in his mobile walker cockpit, that has crashed in the woods, of good old Kingdeniom outskirts.

  His U-phone has regained signal and started beeping with endless voice mails from his sister Nanali.

 

  “ Asuka !!” Asuka Hikaru heard Yukari’s voice down not far under his mobile walker

“ We are back !!” Yukari cheered elated.

 

  “ Hurry, we have to go !” another voice, of those from Hassan Helsing the Parusefor Master of Bow that has disappeared for years now returned spake with grave urgency

 

  “ The Ark’arios waits for no man !”

…………

  Lasvet Hikaru, bruised and covered in bandages across his wrinkled sour face, walked down a dark corridor in a dim hall in the dark side of the world, hidden under the authorities' scrutiny, be a sophisticated office site of none other than sharp-nosed Akahanon Zabi the mysterious man behind all the debacles, his single sharp monocle glistening in the dark room.

 

  “ Ha ha, Is this not our benevolent sponsor and correspondent Lasvet Hikaru of Tron ?” Akahanon Zabi chuckled with much snide, coming to the fuming prime minister and putting his beaked aquiline nose upon one of the bandages on Lasvet’s face

  “ What help have you brought this time, or should I say, how can we help you? Sorry, my manners.”

 

  “ I had the professor in my hands, and the Seed was so close !!!” 

   Lasvet hollered furiously

“ Then this Demon again out of nowhere came to mess up my plans and steal my professor! Not even Varche Lord can stop that Demon !! You said that Demon is yours !!”

 

  “ It is ours, yes.” Akahanon Zabi

“ But consider it out of control. Never fear, we’ll get the Archdemon back to our side in no time !”

 

  “ That is improbable.” spake a third voice from behind Zabi and Lasvet, a dark lurking shape curled up in the corner before a bright screen, of a skinny young figure with glasses and messy hair, huddled in a large thick robe, using a feathered fan as his mouse pad

  “ Test Subject Number 1 that has been released some days ago to retrieve Test Subject Number 3, but has met with unrepairable damage and we lost both subjects’ data.”

 

  “ What is that talking lump in the shadows and what did it just say ?” Lasvet impatiently demanded an explanation.

 

  “ That is Austria Van Hillingdale, my personal nerd. He is not the Canadian lad, but just as resourceful in military strategies.” 

  Akahanon Zabi introduced the young military genius huddled in the corner like a neet.

 

  “ Well, not much he can do now that I have lost everything, the Seed, the war, my son, and my dignity.” Lasvet Hikaru spat indiferrence.

 

  “ We may have lost the test subjects, but the Ark’arios cannot be destroyed without the right procedures. It will come back to the Seed, which I know through many footages I took is in the hands of one person called Rang, who boards an old airship designed coded Axalra types.”

 

   This Austria Van Hillingdale then turned on a large virtual screen before Lasvet and Akahanon Zabi’s eyes, revealing a numerous series of photos Austria took through drones and surveillance cameras in the battle of the Prime minister building.

 

  There was a picture of Rang standing in the open back of the Axalara airship to bring in professor Miula Kenshi, alongside Miula Haru.

  Another photo was of the Ark’arios fighting against Varche King, and also of Griffon, Nina Zefield, Varis, and even Nison Char the hardened, the battered, the undead.

 

  “ Hey ! Nison Char is still alive !” Akahanon Zabi yelped in shock

“ He should be reporting back to us, not joining the other side !!”

 

  “ We don’t need him. He is not useful in my strategy anymore.” Austria Van Hillingdale replied coldly and showed many more photos of Lasvet and Miula Kenshi engaging in a fierce wrestling match.

 

  “ I never knew you were a man of such caliber, prime minister.” Akahanon Zabi jeered.

 

  “ You have no idea…..” Lasvet Hikaru murmured, not feeling the mood to talk about his younger days as a valiant fighter and swordsman back in the starting days of his notorious career, which is itself another tale for another time.

 

  But then the virtual screen stopped at a map of the whole of Kingdeniom, with the Xin-an isles in the south, the Vilencia lands in the North, and mainland Kindeniom in the middle.

 

  And on the map across, many locations were pinpointed with different colors on each specific location on great Kingdeniom.

 

  “ What do these pinpoints stand for ?” Lasvet questioned.

  “ My Next Stratagem, sirs.” 

   Austria Van Hillingdale spoke cooly, as he finally stood up, the thick white robe upon his thin skinny shoulders and a black feathered fan in his vulnerable-looking hands

 

  “ The Director has given orders concerning the current events, and Here, I will reveal to you how to achieve the orders of our League Director.”

 

  Austria slightly bowed, but unlike Rang, it was an insincere bow.

 

  A bow of contempt to those whose intellect are far beneath him.

  “ And all these stratagems begin, in Vilencia the North.” Austria Van Hillingdale spake.

……..

     Toshiumi the Awesome, the Lord of all that is Golden, bearer of the Fate Exia Rune that blazes sunlight gold, whose dreams were mostly of the past, the days of peace and joyous sublime of when he and Mio were young and happy together back in their homeland, and their days were blissful before Mio’s brother ruined everything.

 

   Then Toshiumi embarked on the long quest in search of Mio his dearest belove’s cure for her world devastating illness that threatens the world and their lives in between, and those were the days filled with unexpected adventures with his friends Mustangoo and Arashi, encounters of the extraordinary, tales to astonish! And those days of marvelous conquests were also a wholesome part of his dreams while Toshiumi rested Awesomely.

 

  One of those dreams brought our awesome Toshiumi the golden back to a land above the skies.

 

  The floating isle of Terminas, some years before not too long ago.

 

  .

  .

  .

  The advanced Terminas isle of the skies was at war when young Toshiumi arrived incognito, for Mustangoo had house businesses back at his home, and Arashi got lost halfway.

 

  The firstborn to the throne, Valcano Scrirocco of prestige house Scrirocco the house of Lords atop Terminas, has failed the election among the Terminas nobles for being simply corrupt and sides to the opposing side of the Terminas tech policies to outsource and sell the secret blueprints out to the open market for a high price, which comes against conflicting to the Terminas tech supremacy accords that the Terminas nobles had to side with the second to the throne Varche Scrirocco to protect the Terminas traditions and secrets that hold grave importance not to be shared lightly to other foreign forces for petty cash.

   So first prince Valcano Scrirocco, traitor of state, defier of sky, and tainter of the sacred tech gathered his forces and supporters around him to seize back the throne and murder his brother Varche in open war, thus making the nobles vote for him indefinitely.

 

  Second prince Varche Scrirocco, known to the nobles by this time as the joyous partier, gamer of the men and politics, the unpredictable table turner, a rightful candidate which the many old Terminas nobles seek to help get on the throne as their puppet to rule the isle from behind the young second prince’s authorities but without responsibilities.

   Varche however, knew what the nobles want, and used that mindset in his favor to gain support, and later planned to use the nobles to firm his rule back at them, but before all that has to come to fruition, he has to defeat his power-hungry brother Valcano first.

 

   “ Say, prince.” the military strategist of Varche by the name of Kaju at that time suggested to his prince and master as he followed the young Varche and Milina the royal secretary to inspect the artillery and settlements of his side of weapons

   “ The castle where first prince Valcano now resides be the old fortress Thalass’alemia, a stronged walled castle full of traps.”

  This strategist Kaju informed secretively.

   “ But there is a way to breach the castle, from a passage which I have my informants set up, under the eastern side of the castle Thalass’alemia, a secret passage that leads straight into first Prince Valcano’s chambers. It will be cool if your lordship goes forth with your pack of loyal warriors and storm into Valcano’s bedding rooms while he is still in slumber !!”

 

  “ Hmm.” young Varche thought of strategist Kaju’s freaking plan to strike his brother’s chambers while in his sleep. Then the young prince clapped and laughed aloud

  “ Sounds legit! Milina, book some time tomorrow night and call Flamming and Pablo together at this party !!”

 

  “ But your highness….” Milina felt the plan seemed fishy, but the strategist just nodded secretly at himself, ensuring Varche prince all will be fine.

  “ Alas! To see a prince die in a Night Party such as this !”

  An Awesome voice sighed out loud for all the preparing settlement to hear, especially to Varche’s ears.

 

  The voice came from a cloaked figure in rags and rusted armor, hiding his face under the shade of the wide-brimmed douli hat on top of this awesome-looking figure’s head.

  Even with such a disguise, the figure couldn’t hide his awesome gold Aura dazzling from within his clothes.

 

  “ What means thou thus ?!?!” Varche asked the secret hero under the big hat.

 

  “ I mean, that strategist is luring you to the east side of fortress Thalass’alemia, where the ammunitions are stored, dooming you and your jolly party with just one spark needed. I know because I have been to Thalass’alemia and returned, with the maps scanned here.”

 

   And the Awesome stranger showed young prince Varche a hologram of the whole map in three-dimensional form

 

  And also some surveillance footage of the castle grounds.

 

  “ Wait !!” Milina cried as one of the surveillance footage caught her eye

“ That is strategist Kaju, talking to your brother Valcano !” Milina gasped, and Varche and Milina both looked up, to see that Kaju the strategist was no longer there but flew away with a helicopter device strapped to his back, disappearing into the clouds.

 

  “ Asabulu !!” Kaju the spy cackled as he vanished, probably headed back to his real master Valcano Scrirocco. No one knows what Asabulu meant, but certainly not a decent word to speak to others.

 

  “ Well, there he goes.” Varche sighed with a shrug.

  “ Anyways, I got here a hero that has saved my life with his resourcefulness. What be thy name, Hero ?”

   Varche asked the Awesome dude, who took off his big hat and revealed his awesome face of cool and great confidence that shines like the sun itself.

 

   “ Call me Toshiumi.” young Toshiumi spake awesomely

 

   “ Add an Awesome if you will.”

   .

   .

   .

 

   

     Toshiumi opened his eyes, out of the dream that was of his first time meeting his sworn brother and best friend Varche Scrirocco from the skies above, also a Lord of the Exia rune, and the Awesome Toshiumi saw, in front of his eyes, 

 

   Luka the loli zombie puppeteer, sitting on Toshiumi’s belly raising a long neck-cleaving butcher knife, pointing its tip downward at Toshiumi’s throat.

 

   All the zombie dolls Luka summoned had chained Toshiumi onto the bed with three folds of chains, unable to escape !!

 

  “ The Director has orders……” Luka hissed venomously

  “ The Awesome Toshi must die !!!!”

 

  The knife in Luka’s then plunged down quickly!!

 

  Toshiumi, with his demise incoming after a millisecond, smiled, and took the time to chuckle.

 

   “ Ha, so this is how I die, huh? Not too bad after all.”

 

  And Toshiumi reopened his eyes so wide and so bright like two blazing suns beaming and burning back at Luka’s eyes, the sheer heat of Toshiumi the Golden Exia Lord’s stare disintegrated the butcher knife in Luka’s hands into ashes and Luka was blind.

 

   Stark blind !!!

 

   “ Yiiii !!! My eyes !!!!” Luka screamed in pain, covering her eye sockets that were bleeding and on fire.

  “ I am just doing my job! Why is it I always lose!!!???” The zombie doll puppeteering assassin questioned her life choices.

 

   “ Don’t be afraid. The pain is temporary, and your vision will return.” Toshiumi assured the frantic loli struggling on the ground as he slowly, elegantly lifted himself like the zombie doll chains were but silk wrappings and they broke apart as the Awesomeness began to levitate in his bedroom and with a leisure stretch. The golden Lord’s trusty saber Kouzuki the flaring katana of eternal flame flew to his hand and Toshiumi crashed out of his room, to see outside in the Vilencia Castle grounds chaos raged, men in rampant commotion and killing each other in Mobile walkers crashing and shooting all over the place. Fires burned, men fought, all happening in the breaking of dawn before Toshiumi’s eyes.

 

   The whole of Vilencia is under a siege of not only their own people, but also of the other Northern lords that were staying for the night with their men also caught in such frenzy, shooting at anything that moves.

 

   Toshiumi descended from above and deflected the missiles and bullets and grenades and harpoons and frying pans and cats thrown at him from all directions with a long firm stare at the whole crazy people that had lost their minds, and with a bigger stare of sun rays shooting out to all the defenseless pupils, Toshiumi the Golden Lord have them assailing folk all lay down and cry in pain searching for their temporarily lost eyesight.

 

   “ My Lord !!!” the Golden Company of Toshiumi all gathered to the Awesome lord and circled quickly in secure formation.

   “ The Vilencia men and all the northern lords’ men have been brainwashed !! We don’t know why yet, but we smacked them down nonetheless.”

   Mustangoo the head of the golden company reported back to Toshiumi, who looked around the burning Winter Cold castle grounds, seeking a clue of how and why the Vilencian men were drawn to beastly craze.

 

   “ Well, first off, Go and secure the ammunition and explosives !” Lord Toshiumi the Awesome, the Golden, The Savior of Thalass’alemia began his decree to yet save another place on earth.

   “ Don't let the mad bunch get hold of any more weapons and especially not the ones that can demolish the whole compound! Mustangoo, you will supervise while I am gone !”

 

   “ Gone where, Awesome Toshi ?!” Mustangoo cried before seeing his Lord levitate up to the burning dawning skies.

 

   “ To save all the Lords of course !!” Toshiumi flew away with an awesome cry, and first before anything, came to King Phaldemon, his sponsor’s hall to check if the great king is brainwashed.

 

    Luckily, Phaldemon King is at his senses, with a sword and a shield, fighting back his own men that have lost control of their minds.

 

   “ Awesome Toshiumi ??!! And you too ?!?!” Phaldemon King asked in terror, not even dare imagine if Toshiumi had lost his mind in such a dire situation.

 

   “ Calm down, noble king.” Toshiumi spake cooly, blasting a whole army of brainwashed men with a golden beam out of his hand

   “ I am on your side.”

 

   “ Then the day is saved !!!” King Phaldemon Filediak praised the sun in a standing pose with both arms raised high up to two sides.

   “ Hurry! We must secure the lords !!” 

 

  On their way to the first lord Chapez Aznable, Lord of Zargosia’s chambers, where they immediately saw Lord Chapez running around with a machine gun at three times the speed of a normal light human being could.

 

  “ Phaldemon King, let me.” Toshiumi stepped into the room and was bombarded by grenades before Lord Chapez Aznable flew out of nowhere with a flying kick and kicked Toshiumi in the stomach, pushing Toshiumi out of the room with that one bursting power kick!

 

   “ I am the red comet !!” Chapez the brainwashed Aznable hollered in frenzy.

 

   “ Then I think I will be the sun.” Toshiumi replied and with a burst pushed Chapez back in the air, and accelerated himself to ten times the speed any living being could achieve, and with a dash, Toshiumi grabbed Chapez’s collar. With a clean nose dive, the Awesome smashed Chapez lord of Zargosia down to the floor back in his chambers, making a large meteorite-sized dent on the floor.

 

    “ Lord Chapez !!!!” Phaldemon King shouted in horror, in fear Toshiumi has killed the Lord of Zargosia out of awesomeness.

 

   “ King Phaldemon Filediak !!” Chapez Aznable coughed and staggered to his feet as Toshiumi hoisted the fast lord by his shoulders.

   “ I seemed to be in a dream, where I was clad in bright red armor and flying around at three times the speed in space, fighting the white devil…..”

 

   “ Glad you are back, king.” Toshiumi smiled and flew to save the following kings.

   In the clearing where the airships lift off, there Masil Ken lord of Histan and Unbar Zet lord of Sardoza were clashing with cannon turrets, that were supposed to be mounted on airships, now in their arms, slamming them improbable weapons at each other, crushing many soldiers around the area as they did so.

 

   Toshiumi descended between the two lords as the two cannon turrets slammed down onto the golden Exian rune lord. Toshiumi, with a raise of his saber Kouzuki the eternal flame, pulling the katana out and resheathing it back again, and immediately the cannon turrets burst into pieces and the two lords, having lost their weapons dashed straight at Toshiumi with fists and raw rage. With the two lords by his side, Toshiumi simply stepped back, and have them lords smash head-to-head at each other, and with that smash alone had the brainwashed folks regain their consciousness.

 

   “ Lord Toshiumi….!!” Lord Unbar Zet groaned as he massaged his aching forehead

“ I hope I didn’t hurt you !”

 

   “ No hurt done, noble lords.” Toshiumi held out his hand to help the two woke lords up to their feet.

 

   And in just seconds rest, the next lords have come to challenge Toshiumi, and they were lord Hano Kumkass, Lord of Kundessa and lord Charion Di Vagnar, Lord of Jabudan, one lord Hano is thin and clad in a wolf-headed helmet with a lance of lightning, while lord Charion was big and towering, and swung a hammer twice the size of Toshiumi around, crashing airships as the duel came rocking the airport as they come.

 

   “ Lord Ken, Lord Zet !! Stay back !” Toshiumi Al Seraphim bade the two come to Lords quickly.

    “ I am about to Awesome !”

 

  And as the lightning lance of Hano and the big hammer of Charion came down towards Toshiumi’s presence, Toshiumi burst into golden chii, chii be the essence of sheer power within anyone that is able to harness it, very much like Strike that exists in all things life and lifeless if you will, and bursting in gold, becoming a being of pure gold from head to toe, Toshiumi punched a planet breaking punch at the lance holding Hano, breaking the lance and breaking the mind wash and all, sending Hano Kumkass flying around the globe one time and back to where he was punched, awake and in one piece. Toshiumi then landed another series of punches on the huge armored Charion lord, but the armor was too thick, so Toshiumi punched harder, and Charion Di Vagnar nearly died, for his armor thick and broad was incinerated by the increased Awesome force of Toshiumi and including Charion lord’s clothes all burnt to crisp, leaving the big lord naked but free of mind, and if Toshiumi wasn’t careful enough, Charion might not exist anymore.

 

    If Toshiumi had sneezed, Charion would have died.

 

   “ Thank you, Awesome Lord Toshiumi.” lord Charion knelt nakedly in gratitude

“ I will serve you in this life and the next.”

 

   “ Thanks, king. You are worth it.” Toshiumi smiled at the lords he have saved.

   On the other side of the chaotic all-out brawling across Vilencia, Andrew Alesdale second son of house Alesdale unlike the other mad men was not brainwashed by this unknown power, instead fought his way out trying not to hurt as many men as possible, at the same time trying not to be killed in the crossfire.

 

    “ Andrew !!!” Andrew Alesadle looked up.

 

   It was his big bro Vlite Bonanza Alesdale, First Son !!

 

   “ Vlite !! You are also well !” Andrew cried relieved and joined his brother in defending against the brainwashed armies.

   But suddenly, above the two brothers’ heads flew out a round mobile walker shaped like a potato with spider legs, flying down and crash landing before Vlite and Andrew's presence.

 

   “ Ha ha !!! I, Legion, am also well !!!” Lo !! Third brother Legion lubadab Alesdale cackled as he revealed himself navigating a round potato mobile walker, and he is no longer a man of light soul, but a malformed degenerate goblin, in one hand he wields an ugly rune shining in black disgusting aura, and in the other he grabs a nurse, the nurse Emily who is most beautiful and fare of the Vilencia army hospital, and also the girl that was fond of Andrew and Andrew also has feelings to, now unconscious, tied up and clothes loosened, becoming a captive of this deranged Legion the flying degenerate.

 

   “ Legion !! Come down there and help us fight our brainwashed men! And let that girl go !” Vlite Bonanza Alesdale demanded with the power of a first son which would normally scare lesser sons, but now Legion is not afraid at all but sniggered wickedly.

 

    “ Vlite !! You can scare me no more, for it is I that brainwashed all the men !!! I made them kill themselves because I hate them !! And now I will perform the greatest stunt !!! and make this brainwashed Emily blow my cock before your eyes  !!!!”

   “ NOOOOO ! ! ! ! ! !” Andrew shouted with great anger and ran to stop Legion in the air but the potato Mobile Walker with its robotic spider leg kicked Andrew away as Legion began to perform his obscene stunt by yanking poor Emily by the back of her hair and hoisting Emily to face his crotch.

 

    And Lo !! Legion activated the ugly rune in his hand, which was in fact an artificial Exia made by Austria to brainwash men and women alike !! And Lo, the Artificial Exia shone ugly blaze and Legion moved Emily’s face closer to his member, But No !!!

   Emily refused to do what Legion wanted! And kept her mouth shut !!! Emily was not brainwashed !!! For artificial Exia Runes are incapable of performing such a profound stunt. 

 

   In a fit of anger, Legion then threw Emily off his flying potato mobile walker and Emily screamed through her fall! 

 

   Andrew lunged in time! Catching Emily in his arms safely.

 

   But it was all Legion’s plans !! 

 

  Now Andrew, with Emily in his arms back facing the flying mobile walker, Legion shot out the strong long mobile leg aiming at Andrew’s light heart, coming to the kill at tremendous speed!

  “ NOOOO !!!!!” Vlite Bonanza Alesdale !!! Stood in his Brother’s way, and accepted the stab of the large robotic appendage, sacrificing his life for his brother Andrew’s life.

 

  “ Brother !!!!” Andrew quickly came to the dying Vlite Bonanza Alesdale, lying in a pool of light blood as Vlite looked up at the brightening skies

 

   “ …….Protect my….family….Andrew……” And Vlite Is Dead !!

  Legion himself, acting in impulse till now, finally realized what he had done, and saw that it was not Andrew that was dead but Vlite, the leader of the brothers.

   Now there is no turning back, his deeds will never be forgiven, and never again will Legion be seeking forgiveness, for he has to take one more life and that is Andrew !!!

 

   He must kill Andrew !!!!

 

  But Lo !! 

 

  One of the brainwashed men under Legion’s ugly artificial Exia shot a bazooka at Legion’s potato mobile walker, shooting it down and at the thrusters and down, Legion fell, screaming and disappearing in the fire away flames of destruction.

   As Legion was tormented by his own destruction, Toshiumi went to save the last Lord, Lord Shemus Oberon that had come to Vilencia but joined not the meeting but instead joined the spa sessions and massages, and left his son Isvem to the meetings and politics.

 

  Lo, as soon as Toshiumi stepped into Shemus Oberon’s chambers, he was met with a sea of blood all over the room, scattered over all the luxurious furniture, and in the middle of the bloody scene, stood Prince Isvem !! Standing over the dead mauled body of once King Shemus Oberon !!!!

 

   “ Noble prince! Are you hurt ?!” Toshiumi awesomely approached the dumbstruck prince, who stood with eyes so wide as if seen a ghost, his body shaking, sweat profusely flooding all over his face and body, staring at the dead king father at his feet.

 

   “ Prince, my condolences,” Toshiumi whispered solemnly and knelt before the deceased king’s body in respect of his living days and prowesses.

 

   But Isvem shook more and began to utter queer words and incoherent shouts

 

  “ I …….I killed him……I….I TREASON !!!! AHHHHHH !!!!!”

 

  And Isvem, without being brainwashed, has become an insane dude on his own mishap! 

 

  “ PRINCE ! ! KNOCK IT OUT ! ! ! !” Toshiumi, with a short, but powerful shout that echoed across the globe, across Tenka, throughout the universe that even you and your mother can hear Toshiumi’s shout, and with that one shout Isvem prince returned to his senses.

 

   Toshiumi grabbed The shocked Prince’s shoulders and continued his words of power

   “ Your father is not killed by your hands, Prince! It’s the brainwashing MF that did this to your father !! Cry Not! Man Up! Stand Tall! Now you are no longer Isvem Prince, but Isvem King now !!”

 

    Isvem King listened and nodded 

 

   “ I am a King now……” Isvem King spake in realization and he is king.

………….

  

   “ So as we speak, Vilencia is now in turmoil, and the Golden Lord is well taken care of.” the meticulous Austria Van Hillingdale predicted, as the golden pinpoint in Vilencia dimmed

  

   “ The Golden Lord will be stalled long enough for us to search for the Seed, which is with this Rang, who is in the Axalara.”

 

   “ Then where is my Seed that is with this Rang that is in the Axalara ?” Lasvet demanded in question.

 

   “ There are three possibilities.” 

 Austria Van Hillingdale then showed them two routes on the map

   “ As only I know, this Rang is a clansman of Gold, from the aura that only I can see. So it is common sense that a clansman will bring such a powerful relic to his master, so from the route it took after they snatched professor Miula, they headed south, possibly Xin-an, or Isandor. Doesn’t matter. So to meet with the golden lord, they have to come back north.

    As an Axalara-type airship, supposedly they don’t give it upgrades, which I strongly doubt due to the rarity of the parts that are no longer produced, it has fuel only enough to fly from Tron to Xin-an once. So, to come up north to Vilencia where the Golden Lord now stays, it needs a place to refuel, but certainly, they know Tron is after them, so they must find a place where Tron has no jurisdiction.

   That gives us two places, first and least likely: Bustamere, though Tron armies aren’t welcomed there, the canons of savage Bustamere will most likely shoot them down before they can explain themselves. That brings us to the second most probable location to refuel: Helltron.”

  Lasvet slightly gasped at the name of the place, of Helltron, the abandoned city. 

 

  A place cursed by history, with grave happenings that killed millions back when Helltron was most prosperous even more than the now Tron.

 

  It is said the curse lurks still over Helltron city, and those who enter, will have their fates altered forever into a dark perilous doom.

  “ But Austria, you said three routes.” Akahanon Zabi asked

“ What is their third route ?”

 

   “ Their third option is to not move and wait for their Lord Toshiumi to come down south to escort the Seed himself.”

   Austria replied with a thin sneer.

 

  “ Which is a route I strongly recommend, but sadly, I know Rang. Though he be unpredictable at times, his hastiness is eternal. I look forward to meeting him in Helltron.”

    Lasvet sneered also at the knowledge he has required to retrieve his Seed.

 

   “ Listen To Me !!” Lasvet made a phone call to his army officers, including the cowardly Gelouch Dendrobium general that had escaped death many a time due to his cowardice.

   “ I want every troop, every Book of Mobile Walker, into Helltron by Tomorrow morn !! Set off at once !!!!”

   Not far away, the Clansmen of Varche Scrirocco, loyal Flamming Genale, and Pablo have been eavesdropping on Lavet’s phone all day and heard of the plans of sending their troops to Helltron.

 

   “ Lasvet sending his troops into a ghost city ??” Varche asked in wonder, sitting in his office in deep brood

   “ Why would he do that…?”

 

   “ Lasvet only wants two things in life,” Milina his secretary spoke calmly

 “ The death of his political enemies, and the Seed. I think you should tell Toshiumi about this.”

 

  “ That I will do at once !” And Varche quickly sent a hologram call to his sworn brother Toshiumi the Awesome, who didn’t answer.

 

   For the Golden Lord is still fighting the remaining army of brainwashed Vilencian Soldiers!

 

   

………..

  “ Rang, we are running low on fuel, you said you know a place, where is it ?” Agnes, stirring the Azalara asked her husband, who was closing his eyes in a sleep-like trance, brooding for the next step.

 

   “ ………Helltron.”

 

   Rang replied after a long long pause.

 

  “ Beg your pardon ?!” Agnes asked, bewildered by the answer.

 

  “ I said Helltron.” Rang spake sternly, looking forth at the clouded skies far off across the horizons.

  “ We get in, refuel, and leave as quickly as possible.” Rang then closed his eyes once again, and even Agnes can sense unease in Rang’s strategic planning.

……….

  “ Toshiumi is not answering any time soon.” Varche stood up and quickly donned his armor over his royal robes

  “ I’ll send a quick mail to him. But first, we have to help Toshiumi get the Seed before it falls into Lasvet’s hands !”

 

  “ You lead.” Milina nodded with a smile at the determined Lord that is her love with admiration

  

  “ I follow.”

 

  Varche Scrirocco, The Oochu-Goten King, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the Upper Realms, the Dragon of his people, the Majestic, Lord of Terminas and Ruler of Universe looked at his love and loyal secretary Milina and smiled, before facing to all his loyal secret agencies and clansman waiting for his call.

  “ Knights of Terminas, hear my order !!” Varche King announced loud and clear

  “ Today, We march to Helltron ! ! !”

  

 

  And yes, the grave tragedies of Helltron siege have thus begun.

…………..

   Deep under the sea, 

  Tenmei Akiro opened his eyes.

 …

…………

   

   

[............to be continued]

  

 

  

 

  

   

   

0