Great Strike Exia – Episode 16
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author's note : There is a piece of music for this chapter, feel free to have a listen while reading on, cheers. Youtube link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYnRirG3xA

 

 

Chapter  <ⅩⅥ>

.

.

.

 Days before

 Back when secretary Milina of Terminas went on a vacation, leaving her lord and lover Varche Scrirocco back in Tron, Milina went to a place to meet with a certain friend.

 

  A friend who she thinks might accept a present as large as a sofa which Milina bought in the game centers of urban Tron streets before setting off on Terminas flight jet up north to a faraway secluded island, further up off Vilencia borders, out at sea an isle brightened by the flags and sigils of the golden company, the private island of the Lord of the golden Exia Toshiumi Al Seraphim himself.

 

  But the golden lord wasn’t present on said isle, and neither was Milina setting forth to meet that man of Awesomeness.

 

  Milina was here, for a friend.

 

  A close friend, suffering from a world-destructive illness, but never a day loses her optimism and gentle loving charm.

 

  

  Milina abroad the island, passing the golden guards, and was met immediately with a warm coming embrace flying towards her, interlocking her slim body with small thin arms.

 

  “ MILINA !!!! Welcome back !!” 

 

  Squealed the voice, so sweet, like honey to the ears, like blossoms over the fields, welcoming Milina with a beaming sunlight smile of sheer pure joy. The farthest smile ever to beam over the world that would never deserve such a sublime entity of blessed beauty and fine balance of cuteness, 

 

  of Mio al Seraphim, wife of Toshiumi al Seraphim, the most beautiful maiden alive.

 

  Milina, taken by surprise at first, wrapped her arms around the small huggable frame back with loving arms and whispered gently to the fare Mio’s ear

 

  “ I am back, Mio.”

 

  

  As the small suitcases were unpacked, alongside a huge wrapped-up present as tall as petit Mio herself stood before the two girls, Milina urged softly, hiding her excitement

 

  “ You can open it if you like.”

 

  And lo, Mio opened the wrapping with some effort, and out revealed a large human-sized furry teddy bear in pink cuddly fur!

 

  Mio squealed with delight, diving into the furry bear’s welcoming bosom.

 

  “ You remembered !!” Mio laughed excitedly, a dew of joyous tears at the edge of her eye

“ It’s the Momo bear that helped us meet !”

 

  Milina smiled wryly, remembering the past, of years ago, 

 

  when the two girls first met in the busy streets of Tron,

 

  Mio was lost, looking at the big teddy bear behind the shop window

  and Milina was sent to assassinate Mio…..

  Those were the old days, of another prequel story of course, and both Milina and Mio laughed it off their heads.

 

  It is the one bear that reminded them of the special days of their starting friendship.

  Soon after, the two girls had dinner, as Arashi the second aid of lord Toshiumi stood guard at the door, and eavesdropped on them girls like a creep.

 

  They dined, 

 

  They chatted,

 

  They enjoyed the short but precious time together,

 

  and soon,

 

  It is time for Milina to leave.

  Mio accompanied Milina to the port of lift-off, where the jet was refueled as ready to go.

 

  “ Take care, Milina…” Mio took Milina’s hand as if pulling her back, for soon she will be alone as most of the days on this island.

  

  “ Mio….” Milina whispered back, knowing the smile on Mio’s face that is a mask she used to hide her sorrow

 

  “ Everything’s going to be alright.” Milina hugged her friend in a farewell embrace.

  They hugged in silence.

  “ ….I am sorry..Milina….” Mio squeaked silently, her voice slightly shaking

“ I know I shouldn’t say it like this…but…I am sorry for dragging you, Toshiumi, and everyone down to this….if only I could..”

 

  “ Mio.” Milina held Mio’s shoulders close, looking at Mio’s teary eyes sternly but also tenderly at the same time

    “ You are never anyone’s burden, Mio. We do it, because we love you, and you deserve to be loved. Everything will be alright. Have faith in us, have faith in yourself.”

 

  And Mio finally smiled, giving one last hug before seeing Milina’s jet sail off to the dark horizons away.

.

.

.

 

………

  Back to the present moment.

  Toshiumi Raphael Harute al Seraphim has arrived, 

 

  Putting a temporary end to the Ark’arios’ demonic power waves of evil.

 

  All stood around him, awed by his awesomeness, rallied as the Ark’arios Tenmei Akiro rose once again from rubble and debris.

 

  

   “ The Seed is safe on that terrain, brother Toshiumi.” Varche whispered to Toshiumi who nodded cooly.

 

  “ Thank you, brother Varche. But we have an Archdemon to deal with.” Toshiumi spake to his sworn brother Varche Scrirocco.

 

  “ Then we’ll kill it properly this time.” Varche smiled and rallied his clansmen to join the fight.

  On the other hand, seeing that all the Tron soldiers have either fled or died in the archdemon blast, 

 

  Griffon too was faced with the opportunity to slay the Ark’arios once and for all, this time with a huge mobile walker of high performance at his disposal. He still has a chance to redeem himself!

 

  “ Wait, Griffon! Where are you going ?!” Nina cried, seeing Griffon in his Thrond Mobile giant running off to face Tenmei Ark’arios at the back.

   

  “ I have to do it !!” Griffon shouted back to Nina with grave determination

“ I have to…..This is my last chance !!!!”

  Yet not all in dastardly Helltron are sided with the side of reason and Demon slaying.

  “ Varche you thief !! I’ll kill you while you try to hunt the Demon !!” Nison Char, however, has his hate towards the Exia Lord so great that he has sided with Tenmei Akiro and the Ark’arios.

 

  And Nison was alone.

  “ Wait. Is that your brother Nison that’s on the other side with the Archdemon ?!” Flamming Genale the loyal clansman asked, to whom Milina shook her head angrily.

 

  “ I’ll deal with him myself…” Milina hissed with much malice towards her own brother which disrupted the whole plan.

  So on one side stood, 

 

  Toshiumi Al Seraphim the Awesome Lord of the Golden Exia, 

 

  Varche Scrirrocco, The Oochu goten King and Lord of the Red Exia,

 

  Milina, the secretary of The Oochu goten King and Lord of the Red Exia,

 

  Flamming Genale, the knight of The Oochu goten King and Lord of the Red Exia,

  

  Pablo, the engineer knight of The Oochu goten King and Lord of the Red Exia,

 

  Griffon, the Parusefor inside the Thrond Mobile walker, 

 

  Reeve Lowangleen, who despite boasting he killed the Archdemon Tenmei once, now shook in fear of what he saw of Callion Bravo’s fate,

 

  Gelouch Dendrobium, to everyone’s surprise, the last standing Officer of Lasvet’s mobile walker army, already his pants filled with his own shit and piss that no more can the frightened man produce more.

  and Arashi, Toshiumi’s second aid, secretly hiding in a tall building top per Tosiumi’s orders with a sniper rifle of immense power to interfere with the Archdemon at the right moment and make openings for his Lord. A sniper rifle with bullets able to kill a dragon a continent away did Arashi wield, but his motives uncertain!

  And on the other side were

 

  Tenmei Akiro and the Ark’arios, bursting in demonic air and blazing with the Exian Rune of Blue, 

 

  and Nison Char, the battered, the hardened, the Demon associate now and Varche hinderer.

  The fight for the Seed, that is Haru, high on the terrain with Rang, looking over the intense battle about to unfold.

  Lasvet Hikaru, notorious prime minister too, with Akahanon Zabi and Austria Van Hillingdale too, stayed afar in the minister's airship and watched on with great interest.

 

  “ Hmm, interesting.” Akahanon Zabi crooned behind Lasvet, looking carefully at Tenmei from afar

  “ We may be unable to get the Seed from the Golden Lord, but the Archdemon is surely in our grasp.”

 

  “ What good does that bring ?” Lasvet Hikaru asked incredulously. “ Why get a Demon that will bite its master’s hand ?”

  Akahanon Zabi said naught and just watched. 

 

  Using a pair of binoculars, did Zabi’s nerd…I mean strategist Austria Van Hillingdale notice something

 

  “.........I have to take my leave.”

 Austria strangely left Akahanon Zabi and Lasvet on the airship and traversed alone into the dark.

  “ Is he scared ?” Lasvet asked Zabi, who laughed, those large nostrils of his sharp nose ever so agonizing.

 

  “ No, no. He has plans of his own.” Akahanon Zabi smiled.

 “ Mayhap we are in for a good show after all~” 

   

  Zabi sneered with evil delight.

 

  

………

  In his eyes, Tenmei Akiro our man saw nothing but enemies that were here to take his life, and Lasvet’s men who seek to take Haru back and experiment on her.

 

  He has to defeat them.

 

  And before anyone could explain to Tenmei of their own reasons and motives and who and what they fight for, Tenmei Akiro in his Ark’arios armor sped forth without the cursed blade but his bare fists, for Tenmei doesn’t want to kill and take lives.

 

  He believes he can stop them with his own will and power.

 

  And lo, Tenmei Ark’arios face a myriad of laser beams showering forth at him from all sides, more and more endlessly coming at him from Pablo’s army of machine guns. Tenmei was locked on the spot at first, ready to make a full dash to bring them machine gun turrets all down, but a speeding red comet whooshed before his eyes, breaking his knee armor with a slash given by Flaming Genale’s sharp blade rifle, as the loyal red Exian Clansman with the speed of light dashing and zooming in red hue here and there, bashing Tenmei and breaking the armor with extreme velocity and acceleration.

   Tenmei thought he could pull off a speedster-catching technique he saw superheroes do on tv, but it was not as easy as the movies so illustrate, and lo! Tenmei’s feet! Frozen by ice that snakes up his ankles and trapped him to the ground! Milina's ice of her ice rapier, pierced to the ground and rooted The Archdemon’s feet to the ground as many Milina ice Clones she conjured all leapt forth to stab Tenmei to death!

 

   No !! Tenmei with a shout shattered all the deadly ice Clones of Milina and also shouted down Flaming Genale to his feet a stumble!

 

  But Griffon was already upon him, sinking a punch down behind Tenmei’s back !! Somehow,  Griffon with his big armored Mobile Walker Thrond, found the courage to do what he never had the guts to try, punching and hacking lo double great axes down on Tenmei, who twisted around and Punched back the big punch ripping the mobile Thrond 's chest armor off clean !!! Revealing Griffon sitting in the cockpit controls !! 

  Griffon sensed his life fleeting through his eyes but there was no more turning back. Grabbing his two halberds, Griffon was about to face the rib-shattering blow coming his way. But immediately like the speed of a dashing swallow gliding to the way of Tenmei Ark’arios’ punch, a naginata glaive !! The swinging force with high speed clashed with the demonic fist before Griffon’s eyes.

 

  “ Run, Griffon !!” Lo, it was Nina Zefield !!! Coming to Griffon’s rescue at the most opportune moment and parried the death blow which came down once again, this time The Ark’arios simply shattered Nina’s glaive to bits, and the force threw the samurai’s daughter off three thousand miles away !!

 

   Griffon saw Nina’s plight and his heart ceased to beat. His brain ceased to compute! For all that was now filled in his senses was the instinct to save her, and with all the Parusefor training mustered to his feet, condensing his force over all the shattered bone fractures over him and made a Starchild leap out of the Thrond mobile giant, zigzagging like lightning bolts Griffon sped like a shooting star to Nina right before she crashed to the hard wreck, holding the samurai’s daughter and skied through countless rubble and remnant walls until finally friction caught up with Griffon’s burnt shoes and they stopped, nearly at the borders of Helltron far away, Nina safely lay in Griffon’s smoky arms full of star power emitting all over.

  Both young warriors were too shocked to speak.

  “......Are you hurt ?” Griffon asked, panting and shocked by what just happened not even himself could believe.

 

  “ Just a little…..” Nina replied in a whisper, looking at Griffon like for the first time, knowing a brand new Griffon once again.

  But the battle in the center of Helltron ceased not but grew more and more out of hand !!

  Nison Char with weapons he transformed out of his orange powers charged towards Varche King with much valor and malice in the middle of a Demon group hunt, being the nuisance he always was.

 

   “ Varche !!!! Your Head is MINE !!!!” Nison Char hollered and leapt down from above where Varche was concentrating on conjuring his Exian Lord powers to himself.

 

   “ Nison !!! Stop this Instance !!!” Milina, his sister raged and froze Nison’s foot to the spot with her rapier piercing to the ground before the battered noble slayer

   “ Please, brother !! Not now I implore you! Don’t make me hurt You !!” Milina tried to make her frenzied brother put his vengeance aside for one minute to no avail.

 

  Nison Char broke free of the ice and stomped forward the concentrating Varche King.

 

  “ Milina my sister, You will be free from his lies and deceit, starting Now !!!” 

 

  But NO !!! 

 

  Before Nison could do anything foolish, an invisible force with golden stardust grabbed Nison up to the air and threw the battered anti-hero off to the other side of Helltron quarters and buried him under fallen skyscrapers underneath trash and more.

 

  It was Toshiumi Al Seraphim, Brave of throwing vagabonds, with his Golden Exia powers of Fate manipulating achievements threw Nison out of his own self and family's destructive path.

 

  “ Thank you…” Milina whispered reluctantly, but something had to be done to that vagabond brother of hers.

 

  “ Don’t mention it. We all have each other’s back on this.”

And like a Chad Toshiumi let out a small blow of wind out of his lips and Lo! A sea of flame immediately flooded the whole Helltron streets between them and the Archdemon Ark’arios and Tenmei, trapping our man Tenmei in a burning field of sheer agony.

 

  “ This will buy us some time.” Toshiumi spake and knelt down with one knee like Varche has been doing, chanting the Elden spells and incantations of the omnipotent powers of the Exia their bear

  “ As soon as Varche and I finish, it will be a business between Lords of Exia.”

 

  Toshiumi announced.

 

  But the Ark’arios in Tenmei cackled in demonic laughter as this

 

  “ Fool !!” The Ark’arios boomed in the dastardly sea of endless flame

 

  “ This is but a mere game of the Gods !!!”

  And once again with a dark wave of bursting Demonic and blue polluted aura did Tenmei and Ark’arios let go in that one powerful instance, extinguishing the flames in one puff and setting the whole city in blue and black demon flames that burn the deep the flesh and cower the soul.

 

  Reeve Lowangleen the saber dude of peach blossom uttered a cry! For his arm was caught by the black flame of demonry!

  Quickly Milina iced the wound and saved Reeve’s arm from turning to a crisp.

 

  “ I can’t die like this !!” Reeve uttered in fear of death

 “ I have a sister and an uncle back home !!!”

 

  “ We all have families back home, soldiers !!!” Toshiumi spoke to all in loud valorous chant, his upbeat voice pumping the hearts of all that were present

 

  “ And standing here means we might leave our loved ones forever in this last stand !! 

   Honorable warriors, and those who have families and beloved that wish to stay by their sides, go Now !! Go Home !! This is no longer a battle for the common folk, and you may return to your homes proudly, knowing that you have helped in the battle for a greater world !!!”

 

  And this Toshiumi the Awesome Lord of the Golden Exia finished his chant, and so did Varche King, the Oochu Goten King and Lord of the Red Exia, both Lords stood tall before the bursting blue Demon of Lord slaying and worlds destruction that is Tenmei and Ark’arios.

  

  Seeing all this destruction and bloodshed, Haru can no longer stand idle and watch.

 

  “ Haru !! Don’t go !” Haru’s mother Aki cried but Haru quickened her steps more.

 

  “ I must tell Tenmei !! He needs to know that he is fighting the wrong side that is trying to help me !!”

  Haru cried out desperately.

 

  “ You don’t have to do that, Ms. Miula.” Rang bowed to Haru seriously in a grave tone

“ No matter what you tell him, it may or may not stop the Ark’arios for a short time, but it will not stop My Lord Toshiumi the Golden and Varche King the Red from slaying this Lord Slayer Archdemon. It is the only way.”

 

  “ How can killing Tenmei be a way ?!” Haru cried out in question.

“ You know Tenmei, Mr. Rang, you know he is not like a Demon! He is a decent man, who saved my parents, and saved Me more than once !! I can’t let him die….”

 

  “ You Must !!” Rang, for the first time in this series, spoke up in adamant seriousness towards our girl Haru

  “ It is the only way to secure our World from collapse. The host of the Archdemon must be exterminated to stop the Ark’arios itself !!”

 

  “ But….you cannot stop…..him……” And between Rang and Haru, staggered out half-healed Varis !! Finally able to stand while professor Miula Kenshi helped support her and talk for a little while, using the most of her strength ad she could

 

  “ You can’t…..exterminate…..Number Three…..” Varis warned, especially to Rang.

 

  " Please elaborate, Ms. Varis.” Rang inquired for a quick reply in haste.

 

  And Varis so elucidates

 “ Number Three…obtained…the first objective…relic…The Exian Rune of Blue……….

….It protects..him…..from death..”

 

  “ From Death ?!” Both Haru and Rang gasped while Varis nodded gravely.

 

  “ But…..there is a way……” Varis stammered and swiftly with a soft pressing of buttons on the armors over her arms, Varis opened the foreign alien gauntlets around her hands and gave them to Haru, which wrapped accordingly onto Haru in a memory alloy manner, suiting Haru’s slim hands like it was meant to be worn by her.

 

  “ Use them…..”

Varis weakly but spoke aloud with her fatigued body

 

  “ …and….Separate them…. !”

………

  Not far away above the battlefield did Arashi perch in his sniper position, assisting his Lord with his kin marksmanship. 

 

 “ But this is meaningless.” Arashi thought to himself with grimace.

 “ Lord Toshiumi will definitely defeat this foe like he always does. And happily, he will be with ladyship Mio like he always does……He always gets everything…..”

  “ How about, No ?”

  Arashi spun around and with sheer instinct of a member of the Golden company he pierced his saber forth at the cold toneless voice that had just spoken behind him, and Lo, Arashi saw his katana piercing through a black feathered fan in the air, its master unseen.

 

  “ Show yourself !!”

  Arashi stood up from his sniper point crying out courageously.

  “ I play no mind games with those I can’t see !!”

 

  “ Then you will see.” 

 

  Lo! It was Austria Van Hillingdale, revealing himself from out of the black feathered fan that Arashi had just stabbed, and Lo this Austria bowed low and courteously and spoke in a dull emotionless manner

 

  “ Greetings, Servant of the Golden Lord, I am the military strategist Darkstalker Austria Van Hillingdale. I can guide thee, and illuminate your Truth. Do you seek such Illumination ?”

 

  Arashi was speechless at first before Austria’s shady offer, but seeing an ominous glow in the military strategist’s eye, made Arashi’s heart tilt into the dark side of his intentions.

 

  “ ……I do…” Arashi finally gave in to his own wants.

 

  “ Very well.” Austria nodded and fanned his feathered fan to himself

 “ Your Truth I shall share, without sentiment.”

 

  And Austria revealed his grand plan to Arashi, who witnessed wide-eyed at his darkest desires all succeeding according to Austria’s strategies.

 

  All Arashi needs to do is one thing only.

 

  And Arshi is ready.

………

  Lo, Tenmei Akiro, hurt and flesh exposed in many places of his body, saw that the two Lords of Exia had finished their chants of power and faced him with never before seen energy bursting out like hot springs of sheer aura piercing high to the heavens.

 

  “ They are ready to end us !” Ark’arios crooned to Tenmei’s ear with haste

 “ Let go of the world, let loose of all your doubts and restraints, Let the deepest urge of survival guide thee !! Let I be thine Sword to Victory !!!!”

 

  “.......NO.” Tenmei Akiro refused still

 

  “ I will not kill…..I am a power to protect! NOT DESTROY !!!”

 

  Lo, Tenmei so believes, he is not a killer, a slaughterer like the Ark’arios no more.

 

  He is his own Man Now !!!

 

  And Tenmei Akiro gathered his own newly realized power, the power of the Blue Exia stored inside him for long, activating its full potential as Tenmei gave out a cry and like the two Lords before him, Tenmei Akiro too has his pillar of Blue tainted aura with demonic black swirling within up into the dark clouding heavens.

 

  Varche nodded to Toshiumi Lord and began his round, with the Oochu Goten King’s whole body turning electric red and a hand the young king waved, and Lo all the guns, all the weapons, all the tech and artillery in the ground of Tron soldiers and mobile walkers all alike, rose up to Varche’s call in Red Exian Hue and all the weapons and tech all over battered Helltron fired over Tenmei, raining and showering all they’ve got on the Archdemon with all the explosions of the fallen mecha coming to the Red Exian Lord’s service one final time!

 

  Tenmei Leapt back like lightning back strong steps and power boosts across the dilapidated buildings as Explosions erupted all around Tenmei and his Ark’arios armor, blasting all that came their way to ash!

 

  But that is not the end !!! 

 

  Varche with a second wave of his red arm blade, his pupils now bursting crimson flame of Kingship, pulled all the mobile walkers that ever existed on proud Kingdeniom isle, all the mecha that were far away, some sitting in their garages, all flew in full speed towards Helltron and joined the Hunt, army after armies of Mobile Giants landing and began throwing all they’ve got, grenades, bombs, atomic bombs !! Blasting all over the broken city. 

  Guns, machine guns, laser guns, shotguns, snake guns, bubble guns, atomic bomb guns, all the weapons the Kingdeniom artillery factories have ever built rose up in the name of Varche Scrirocco and raised hell over where Tenmei Ark’arios stood, and tall and firm did Tenmei stood, smashing and dodging all at once, smashing anything that came his way !

 

  An atomic bomb flew to Tenmei’s nose ! Tenmei caught it and threw it back !! Armies of mobile walkers eliminated in that one flash and Kaboom !!

  Ten Airships collided with one hundred atomic bombs strapped to all sides !! Coming down all on Tenmei’s head !!

   Tenmei without taking a breath grabbed one of the descending airships with his Ark’arios clawed hands, and swung the airship in hand like a club, battering all the atomic bomb-strapped airships back, blasts and explosions nonstop all over the skies and earth.

 

  “ Help !!” poor military officer Gelouch Dendrobium, in his mobile walker that reluctantly joined in the all-out mecha battle, zoomed in and disappeared in the endless blasts of atomic explosions and nuclear blasts.

 

  But Tenmei Ark’arios stepped out of the flurry, battle-ravaged but very much still alive, leaving a trail of torn mecha and destroyed military aircrafts all over the barren city.

 

  Varche sneered for his army of weapons was endless, for now not just the preexisting weapons and mobile walkers were summoned by the Red Exian Lord, but also Imaginary Machine Mobiles !!  Weapons and mobile walkers that has not yet been made nor designed, emerged out of Varche’s call and flew to stop the Archdemon with grand fervor, sending all kinds of imaginary unheard-of ammunitions in offense, and Tenmei Akiro exploded ten million times, but still, Tenmei emerged from flame and smoke, rising out with an arm that punched, legs that stomped and kicked down all that stood, and his demon helm bursting beams that cannot cease spitting fire at whatever comes his way.

 

  Varche now began to laugh like the storm that is approaching, and a light glowed underneath Tenmei Ark’arios ominously with a buzzing OOOOMM noise that grew louder and louder in milliseconds, and immediately, a huge Pillar of grand penetrating laser beam, the father of all laser beams Laseriom, shot down from under the flying castle Terminas high above, the home kingdom of Varche, lending Varche a grand hand of aid, sending the father of all laser beams Laseriom to finish the job of Demon Slaying, and doing its job it was, this epic father of all beams Laseriom, drawing a deep crevice in the earth, cutting the globe in half with its thick pillar of sheer light as huge as the whole Kingdeniom isle, enveloping the world over them in nothing but blinding light. And Tenmei Akiro in the middle of the light beam of light beams, incinerated ten thousand times but, BUT !!!!

 

  Tenmei Akiro still stands !!!!!!!

 

  “ How is this possible ?!” Varche laughed maniacally at his grand summoning of the father of all laser beams.

 

  “ I see the Blue this Archdemon possesses is not just blue of mere energy nor very hot flame.” Toshiumi Al Seraphim the Awesome Lord deducted with his all-seeing eyes

 

  “ It is Rune Light !!! This Archdemon possesses a Rune of Exia like us !!!”

 

 Varche’s laugh was wiped away and he was angered

“ Even so, My powers have already wiped out ten Lords in ten successions!!”

 Varche cried impatiently.

 

 “ How could this Archdemon survive it all ?!”

 “ I will find out.” Toshiumi the Awesome, Finally !! 

 

  Stepped forth, one step.

 

  Toshiumi went on stepping forth, one hard step after another, 

 

  Stepping into the beam light of Laseriom that could burn through any substance but not Toshiumi no doubt, who went on moving forth to the Tenmei Ark’arios that withstood all the beams and attacks, rising up back to its feet, only to be greeted by

 

  “ Toshiumi, Ba’tou !”

 

  Ba, in the kingdeniom tongue, means pulling, an action most accurately used for pulling a sword out of its sheath.

 

  And Tou, in the Kingdeniom tongue, means Saber for short.

 

  And that means Toshiumi has finally unsheathed his blade, the everlasting burning katana of flame and eternal cleaving, the red burning blade Kouzuki, and as Toshiumi awesomely pulled out his saber as he arched his waist downward and like a condor reading it’s wings to set flight, Toshiumi swiftly swung his arm forth, the blade sent in full immense power and determination, severing all ties, and slashed Tenmei Akiro in half, with that one swift clean slash !!!

 

  Toshiumi made his first cut !!

 

  And Tenmei Akiro Died !!!!

  But LO !! The Blue Exia Rune in Tenmei’s heart burst out abright and Tenmei was not Dead but Alive, rising once again to full stance, and  Tenmei too, pulled out his Sword, his cursed blade Lifthrasir the Greatsword of Doom and wielded like no tomorrow, ready to cut down Toshiumi the Awesome !!!

 

  Who made another Cut !!

 

  Toshiumi made his Second Cut !!!!!

 

   Across the right waist of Tenmei and up out of the left shoulder !!!!

 

   And Tenmei Akiro Died Again !!!!!!

 

  But NO !! The Blue Exia Rune in Tenmei’s heart burst out like the first morning and Tenmei Akiro was not Dead but Alive once more, and Tenmei swung the Lifthrasir down, towards Toshiumi’s awesome head, 

 

  But Toshiumi has already let go of his third fourth fifth sixth and to the one hundredth cut all in that mili blink of an eye and Lo !!!

 

  Tenmei Akiro died one hundred times !!!!!!

 

  But STILL !!!!! The Blue Exia Rune in Tenmei’s heart burst out a hundred times like a universe in its first bloom and Tenmei Akiro was not dead but Alive, and the Lifthrasir he wielded now touching the tip of Toshiumi’s hair !!!!!!

 

  “ I see,” Toshiumi whispered as the Lifthrasir traveled down to his Awesome skull

 

 “ The Exian Rune blesses you.

 

  Then I will Say No to that Blessing !”

  Oh My !!!!

 

  Toshiumi Al Seraphim, Brave of Zabanya, The Awesome Master of the Golden Company, The Lord of the Golden Exia Rune, The Exia of Fate,

 

  Said NO !!!!!

  “ NO.”

  Toshiumi simply spoke to the coming Lifthrasir touching the skin of his forehead, speaking to both Tenmei Akiro and Ark’arios, 

 

  One word, that changed the Fate of Tenmei Akiro, 

 

  nullifying the Blue Rune’s death nullifying powers !!

  And Like the Big Bang that started the universe itself, Toshiumi burst into the first Sun, and Planets, yes, Sheer big planets made of gas and astro minerals flew out of Toshiumi and hit all straight at Tenmei Akiro’s face and body, Nine Planets striking on one point of the globe that is Tenka, onto that cursed Archdemon Ark’arios.

 

  And Tenmei Akiro was about to die, from the sheer explosions of the planets and Space.

 

  Toshiumi had it all under control, with one hand he held the Universe and with the other guiding the planets down one by one at the sole target, 

 

  He is able to destroy this Archdemon and Tenmei once and for all !!!!

  BUT ALAS ! ! ! ! !

  A gun shot out of the blue, not out of the blue Exia rune, but out of nowhere, sailed full speed through the air, and shot straight through Toshiumi’s Awesome Heart !!!!

 

  “ Ouch.” Toshiumi gasped and was forced to kneel !!!!!

 

  NO !!!!! Thought Reeve and Flaming Genale and possibly everyone behind the screen now witnessing the killing of Archdemon Ark’arios now gone wrong, for as Toshiumi fell to one knee, blood bursting out of his broken chest, his whole Planetarium of devastating force was brought to a halt and the planets paused at a gravity crashing distance, but that one second was all Tenmei Ark’arios needed.

 

  Bashing and cutting all of Toshiumi’s Awesome planets one by one with either his death punch or the Lifthrasir, Tenmei Akiro rose up triumphant once more, coming down with the Lifthrasir spewing demon flame all over the galaxy down onto Toshiumi’s vulnerable head !!!!

 

  But no one could reach Toshiumi as quickly as Varche King of Terminas could, who stood before the Awesome Lord and clashed his Red beam sword in his hand against the Lifthrasir.

 

  “ Laseriom !!! I Call Upon Thee !!!!” Varche Scrirocco Shouted at the top of his lungs

 “ BECOME MY SWORD !!!!!!!”

 

  “ Yes, your highness.” Replied Laseriom, the father of all laser beams, generously coming down from the laser cannon underneath Terminas isle and flying to Varche’s one great arm. Now wielding the greatest laser sword of all time, Varche King slashed toward Tenmei with hyper-speed and the earth-melting heat of Laseriom in his arm !!!

 

  The Terminas Clansmen all joined in as Well !!

 

  Pablo and his imaginations engineered a series of Demon trapping device lasers and forced Tenmei to the ground !!! 

  Flaming Genale rushed in and locked his feet around Tenmei’s back and stabbed with his hyper-speed hand moving up and down in ever accelerating velocity his weapon continuously on Tenmei’s back ten thousand times and more. If only Flaming could use that hyper-speed hand of up and down movement to grab something else…

 

  Milina too sped forth and let all the ice she could summon down onto the Archdemon's hide, penetrating Tenmei’s every flesh and pinning him to the ground.

 

  Reeve Lowangleen fled in fear!

  And Varche was ready, with that one final slash of Laseriom the father of all laser blades, coming towards the blue Rune on Tenmei’s chest !!!!!

 

  BUT CAN’T !!!!!! 

 

  For Nison Char out of the blue, again not the blue Exia rune but you get the idea, Out of the back, leapt out from behind and stabbed Varche down through the stomach before the tip of the grand laser sword Laseriom could do the utter Demon Slaying. 

 

  “ HA HA !!! Served You Right !!!” Nison Char laughed triumphantly and Milina quickly came forth and stabbed her rapier through Nison Char, her brother’s spleen !!!! In Retaliation !!!

 

  “ I warned You !!! Char !!!!!” Milina shouted with her utmost rage

“  DON’T MAKE ME KILL YOU !!!!!!” 

 

  And Nison, too shocked to react by the sheer rage of his beloved sister, fell down to sit on the wreck of Helltron, holding the orifice that was his punctured spleen.

  Tenmei Akiro, having withstood a whole series of Kingdeniom weaponry, existing and imaginary, a laser beam father of all laser beams, one hundred and one death-defining cuts, then a series of Planets striking down on him, and now this, trapped under countless electric wires and a Flaming Genale standing over him, stabbing with infinite speed at his back,

 

  has put a large toll on Tenmei Akiro’s patience and sanity.

 

  Of All the lengths the people that want him dead could reach.

 

  Tenmei Akiro was angered.

  He picked up his Sword, cursed Lifthrasir, and was finally ready to do what it takes to keep himself alive, and keep Haru safe from all these Lasvet goonies! So he Thought!

  Tenmei Akiro closed his eyes, ready to let go of his full power and bury the whole planet in the dark flames of Ark’arios !!!!

  “ Tenmei !! STOP !!!!!”

  

  Tenmei Akiro looked up.

  There Haru stood, among all the destruction and flames, 

 

  Her eyes full of tears, 

 

  Begging all this to stop.

  “ Tenmei…Listen to Me !!” Haru panted, for she ran all the way here, hiding from all the weapons and planets that were flying around

 

  “ They are not the enemy…..They are….!!"

  “ Milina !!! Take the Seed to safety !!!!” Varche cried out, holding his bloody stomach and his secretary Milina sped forth with all her strength, coming to Haru and grabbing the girl back back like vice.

  “ NO !!!” 

 

  Alas !! 

 

  With his eyes witnessing Haru being dragged away by the enemy, by this woman with the rapier,

 

  Tenmei Akiro couldn’t care less, and with a cry, burned all the trapping wires upon him and threw Flaming Genale off his back, 

 

  Bursting like a blue comet of sheer death, 

 

  

  crashing towards Milina with utmost speed and voraciousness, 

 

  smashing himself and Milina to the side !!!!!

  And Lo, when Tenmei looked up, 

 

  The Lifthrasir has already crushed through Milina’s chest and abdomen, running through all her organs.

  Tenmei Akiro, our man, with shaking arms, quickly let go of the cursed blade, but the damage was too large and devastating, even Tenmei himself felt sick at the sight.

 

  That was when he realized, 

 

  He had killed someone with his own will.

  Without the Archdemon’s help or control.

  He is no better than the Demon inside of him.

  Milina too had pierced her rapier through Tenmei’s chest, but alas, missed the heart, missing the kill entirely.

 

  Varche stood up, his mouth wide open, 

 

  His one arm shaking, reaching to Milina far away to hold her one last time.

 

  But both Milina and Varche knew it was never meant to be.

  And with one dying breath Milina still managed to whisper

 

  “ I am sorry……Mio…….Varche……….!!!”

  And Milina cast her last spell, letting her rapier of ice explode and burst into a flower of glaciers and snow, trapping Tenmei Ark’arios in a great explosion of white, and after the snow and ice subsided, Milina was gone.

 

  Only Tenmei Akiro and the Ark’arios remained, mortally wounded and most of his body frozen and nearly immobile.

   “ MILINAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ! ! ! !

 

      

   Varche shouted out, at the top of his lungs,

 

   He forced his bleeding body foward to do the last kill, but faltered at the very end, for the pain and stagger made him fall, and he could but scream in agony on his own pool of light blood.

 

    Nison Char also was too shocked and too badly wounded to react, for all he could feel now was the pain of utter regret.

 

  Toshiumi looked down at his mortal wounded caused by a strong dragon-killing bullet and immediately knew who set him up.

 

  “ ARASHI……..WHY !!!!!” Toshiumi cursed under his breath, his fist clenched so tight in anger and defeat it could break his own fist.

  Flaming Genale fell to his knees in utmost defeat, for his countless stabbing had not been able to kill the Archdemon.

 

  Pablo, the man whose mentality was as hard as a rock, shed a tear of remorse, and his disability to trap the Archdemon long enough.

 

  Griffon and Nina came out of the rubble, hiding from the infinite weapons and planet strikes to see the tragic outcome of all that transpired, and they too were silent, lost for words.

  Haru, with tears like a stream that could not cease, finally made her way to the frozen Tenmei Akiro’s side, with the gauntlets from Varis she clenched tightly.

  “ Tenmei……I know you wouldn’t have done all this….they forced you to…..” 

Haru spoke, trying to sound firm, readying the gauntlets attached to her hands

 

  “ I am sorry….Because of me, you had to face all this……

 

  ….. So…Let me set you free, Tenmei Akiro.”

  And Haru, with the way Varis once tried to separate Tenmei and the Ark’arios, pulled on both sides with cosmic powers unknown and even the Archdemon couldn’t resist.

 

  “ STOP !!” the Ark’arios Boomed angrily at Haru

 

  “ Not Like This !!! I need this Fool !! I Need HIM !!!!!”

  But Haru heeded the Archdemon not and continued pulling Tenmei and Ark’arios apart as the Archdemon was frozen on the spot.

 

  And Lo, 

 

  Tenmei Akiro spoke, in a weak weary voice

  “ ……Haru…….”

  Haru looked up and their eyes met

  “ ….For all the things….I have done……..I did it because of what I thought was the right thing to do……….That’s why… I shall stay accountable…for all the destruction and killing I’ve caused……..

 

   …….It is not because of you that I have to face all this, Haru…..It’s not you to blame….

   ……It is all my fault……”

  And Tenmei with one staggering reaching hand, placed onto Haru’s gauntlets softly

  “ You don’t have to do this……Go…Go now……!”

 

  And Tenmei tried all he could to push Haru away, 

 

  but Haru won’t budge.

  “ I have to…!” Haru replied adamantly, unwilling to go until the separation was done

“ I want to….!!!”

 

  “ Just go…!!” Tenmei raised his voice slightly, trying to move Haru away from him with his one and only good hand

 

  “ I am not worth it……Just Let Me Die, Miula !!”

  “ But I Want You To Live !!!!!” Haru shouted back angrily at Tenmei, 

 

  their eyes at each other’s firm gaze.

  “ You are not the Demon…Tenmei Akiro! You are more than that! You showed me You are more than that !!!!!”

   Haru shouted out loud as her feelings go

 

   “ I don’t care if the whole world wants you dead…for the things that you never wanted to do. 

   For All I wanted….is for you to know that I believe in you…….I Believe you are More Than what they call you, You are more than just a host of the Ark’arios !!!

 

   You are Tenmei Akiro !!!!!!

 

   …….And I believe….you need a chance to prove it…..!”

  And with one last pull, Haru with her arms stretched out wide, finally, 

 

 succeeded in what Varis had tried to accomplish.

  

  One side is a pure smog shaped as a humanoid of sheer black demonic ash,

  and on the other, the unconscious body of Tenmei Akiro.

 

    

 

[............To be continued]

  

 

(Author's note : There is a piece of music for this chapter, feel free to have a listen while reading on, cheers.

Youtube link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYnRirG3xA)

 

  

0